Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (13303 Views)

Poll: Rate Nairaland Ladies*

100%: 27% (16 votes)
80%: 8% (5 votes)
50%: 22% (13 votes)
30%: 5% (3 votes)
Below 10%: 37% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. / Are These Two Ladies The Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland? / Sxzy Ladies On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by kitaun(m): 3:37am On Aug 09, 2007
@TOH

ssup dearie?

abeg no cause gobe for that thread o  tongue

else I go declare fatwa on . . . wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:38am On Aug 09, 2007
make sure you drink his bathwater too.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 3:38am On Aug 09, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

Not sure why you care about ryker's opinion on Nairaland girls, acid.
True, my opinion doesn't matter at all, the thought has not even crossed my mind
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:41am On Aug 09, 2007
ryker:

pardon my naivette

I forgive you now. just dont let it happen again. cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 3:45am On Aug 09, 2007
smiley Women! can't live with 'em, can't return 'em for the deposit money
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 3:45am On Aug 09, 2007
ryker:

True, my opinion doesn't matter at all, the thought has not even crossed my mind

so y were u disputing me.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 3:50am On Aug 09, 2007
How you treat someone you don't have to be nice to tells a lot about who you are
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 3:53am On Aug 09, 2007
well, not in the first encounter, it actually develops or may i say build up. have u made any friends? undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 3:57am On Aug 09, 2007
Well, not yet, still checking out the wildlife. lol. Wanna be my friend? i say that with all humility, of course.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 3:59am On Aug 09, 2007
if i wasent ur friend i wouldnt talk with u in d first place, so we cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 4:03am On Aug 09, 2007
yeah, We cool! so, what makes you tick, acid?
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 4:07am On Aug 09, 2007
oh my! just checked out your pix ,
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 4:09am On Aug 09, 2007
Damn too bad am not in the mood to write any comment after lossing the last two replies I wrote!!! stupid sidekick angry angry.

@babyosis

Lmfao English Prof!!!

Btw others can take that bull crap you wrote as compliement but to me I won't. I hate when people doesn't truely know you but wanna write trash about you or have we met for you to judge me. Anyway all am asking you is to keep my name out of your posts or is it hard to undertand!!!!Gosh or are your deaf.

My last respond to you
I would have loved to exchange with you like I usually do, but tonight happens to be one of those days you just want to be left alone. However you can continue to show your foolishness by posting. Goodnight babyeguis
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 4:16am On Aug 09, 2007
if that's acidrop in that picture (i sincerely doubt it) cool then she gets the vote as officially one of NL's cute chics.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 4:19am On Aug 09, 2007
I think it is her picture (Oh God, please let it be her picture, lol).
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTBNaija(f): 4:25am On Aug 09, 2007
That's a picture of one of the Sugababes. . .I think lol.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by sultaan(m): 4:41am On Aug 09, 2007
All I had to do was go to work and come back, and the whole thread stinks.
Respect others to earn respect.
A lady started this thread to share the good vibes naija ladies have to dispel the reputation, but alas! guess who has to reaffirm their individual nature.

Show so love and respect people
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by whgoh: 4:46am On Aug 09, 2007
:Dthey arre beautiful smiley smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by OgidiBoy(m): 5:01am On Aug 09, 2007
Omo Eko:

Damn too bad am not in the mood to write any comment after lossing the last two replies I wrote!!! stupid sidekick angry angry.

@babyosis

Lmfao English Prof!!!

Btw others can take that bull crap you wrote as compliement but to me I won't. I hate when people doesn't truely know you but want to write trash about you or have we met for you to judge me. Anyway all am asking you is to keep my name out of your posts or is it hard to undertand!!!!Gosh or are your deaf.

My last respond to you
I would have loved to exchange with you like I usually do, but tonight happens to be one of those days you just want to be left alone. However you can continue to show your foolishness by posting. Goodnight babyeguis

Thank God you not exchanging words tonight. Every time I try to read your posts, I always have to run to the bathroom to throw up. My suggestion to you my dear is you use this time to hit them English books for adult education you may learn a few things.

No fex oh, I just had to say what's on my mind.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 5:14am On Aug 09, 2007
Ay Baybay Let it Play Dats My Song Turn It Up
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 5:22am On Aug 09, 2007
ryker:

yeah, We cool! so, what makes you tick, acid?

am tick cos am me, if u want more info, as ogidiboy there cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 5:32am On Aug 09, 2007
you people come o, i haven't spotted militia in the past few days, hope she didn't get banned by honorable timothy raufu
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 5:34am On Aug 09, 2007
ryker:

I think it is her picture (Oh God, please let it be her picture, lol).

sorry bro, that aint acidrop. like most wannabe girls here, its another fake picture slapped on the profile to create a false impression. grin

PTBNaija:

That's a picture of one of the Sugababes. . .I think lol.

thanks for letting the cat out of the bag. All those fake photo pasters must be caught and shamed. cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 5:36am On Aug 09, 2007
it's rihanna the umbrella ella ella
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Islander(f): 6:16am On Aug 09, 2007
:DMan I was in church( Yes Babyosisi I go to church) and missed all this, Damn!!(Forgive me Lord)

So I am Feisty? Well if this trait just didn't happen to be ONE of the many attributes assigned to me previously by loved ones, I may have evolved into one of my many crazy personalities. cheesy

One factor worthy of note though, I will gladly accept Feisty anyday over "2faced" or " an easy push over" I just love it. I love the fesity thingy, As we say ah yard " girl nah chat fart this tyme tal tal. Ah tru that" (Babyosisi)

Anyway people. Do not judge the book by its cover. The internet is a shady, sinful place. I may be Jeezabel here, but in real life I can actually be Esther ( if yo think me lie ask PTH, or maybe my newly found pally Pataki cheesy)

Just a word of advice to all. If you rub Neelsel aka Islander the wrong way, ah go rub uno back de same, and wit that, mon ah trod, peace peeps, And NO fighting until I return. grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 6:18am On Aug 09, 2007
Islander:

if yo think me lie ask PTH, or maybe my newly found pally Pataki cheesy

cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by aloib(f): 6:22am On Aug 09, 2007
ave u guys met
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 7:03am On Aug 09, 2007
PTH:

sorry bro, that aint acidrop. like most wannabe girls here, its another fake picture slapped on the profile to create a false impression. grin

thanks for letting the cat out of the bag. All those fake photo pasters must be caught and shamed. cheesy

dude, i dont know, n i dont care about ur impression on nl girlz, but i can bet on it, even bet my car that am hotter than that chick in that pic. i wont even show my pic, because am not sure that u can handle it. ur ugly eyes may go blind
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 8:51am On Aug 09, 2007
OgidiBoy:

Thank God you not exchanging words tonight. Every time I try to read your posts, I always have to run to the bathroom to throw up. My suggestion to you my dear is you use this time to hit them English books for adult education you may learn a few things.

No fex oh, I just had to say what's on my mind.

I have to agree, embarassed

@acidrop, how's it going?. still friends, yes? sent you another avenue to communicate, don't be a stranger. ciao. over and out
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ariblaze(m): 8:52am On Aug 09, 2007
*****shakes head********wonders how fast the tune of thread changes
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mrpataki(m): 11:35am On Aug 09, 2007
Islander:

Anyway people. Do not judge the book by its cover. The internet is a shady, sinful place. I may be Jeezabel here, but in real life I can actually be Esther ( if yo think me lie ask PTH, or maybe my newly found pally Pataki cheesy)

cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mrpataki(m): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2007
Imagine Neelsel/Islander wanting to edit all her post tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

The power of possibility. We have been chatting almost every minute of the day!

She is truly not what anyone who has had a brawl like I did with her, expects of her wink wink wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Crossriverians Chat Thread / Single? Lets Mingle / My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.