Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (13295 Views)

Poll: Rate Nairaland Ladies*

100%: 27% (16 votes)
80%: 8% (5 votes)
50%: 22% (13 votes)
30%: 5% (3 votes)
Below 10%: 37% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. / Are These Two Ladies The Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland? / Sxzy Ladies On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mrpataki(m): 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2007
[center]what a thread[/center]
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2007
aloib:

i guess i'm a pretender also

I can't start writing all the names of the real ladies.

But you can figure the number out yourself.

The ratio male to female is 2.1:1

so women are 1/3 of the total member if we only consider those who have decleared their sex.

then divide 120871 by 3 and calculate 10% of the result.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by doyin13(m): 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2007
michelin

u must have einstein's genes
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mrpataki(m): 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2007
aloib:

according to miss michelin, lol, i'm just messing around o

Do you
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2007
The result happens to be about 4000 but I can bet with all my money

that the real number doesn't go beyond a hundredth if not less.

Mathematics doesn't always give the right solution!
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by doyin13(m): 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2007
michelin89:

T
Mathematics doesn't always give the right solution!

Classic. grin

You do have einstein's genes shocked
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTBNaija(f): 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2007
Awww. . .thanks michelin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by aloib(f): 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2007
lol, lol.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2007
@ acidrop, na wa for ugly small pikins o. . . grin dont worry i saw ur picture when u first signed up - no comment. cheesy

michelin and her pancake face. . . i like u no be small grin

@ omoge, i dey kampe o, hope the summer is treating u well. one of the realest chics on this land.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mrpataki(m): 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2007
@ PTH,
Nairaland toaster of the year tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2007
PTH:

michelin and her pancake face. . . i like u no be small grin

lmfao! cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2007
mrpataki:

@ PTH,
Nairaland toaster of the year tongue tongue tongue

blame genetics, i cant change. grin

michelin89:

lmfao! cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Islander(f): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2007
@Pataki, so this is where you are hiding out? cheesy

@PTH, remember to check the legal age before you attempt anything "phisy" tongue tongue

@topic, please stop blowing your rusty horns, angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Gamine(f): 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2007
who can tell whose real here

So lets just leave that aside

pple like labeling others when they r even the worst themselves
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Islander(f): 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2007
Gamine:

people like labeling others when they r even the worst themselves

WORD
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by omoge(f): 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2007
@ PTH yeah summer is just fine and going on well. Though no time for beach yet  wink just one more paper off i go to get my rest before fall.

Nairaland is a place to relax, it's not a do or die thing. not necessary to flex my keyboard (muscles) grin

BTW ladies it's supposed to be us against the guys now  grin afterall here was what the OP said:

No Confidence, they have alot to hide about their physical posessions*

em em em em physical posessions?  grin grin lol

wetin you wan see?  wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mrpataki(m): 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2007
Gamine:

hem hem coughs repeatedly

Did you just label some other peeps here undecided or am I beyond comprehension undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mrpataki(m): 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2007
Islander:

@Pataki, so this is where you are hiding out? cheesy

Come join me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It is big enough for two grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2007
Gamine:

That's you. In your opnion no one has the right whatsoever to label someone else but yet I can't just shut up in front of what I see here all the time.

As for me I think very few of the ladies in here are actually what they claim to be.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Islander(f): 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2007
mrpataki:

Come join me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It is big enough for two grin grin grin grin grin

Be very carefuf what you wish for cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, I am feisty, remember tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2007
Islander:

@PTH, remember to check the legal age before you attempt anything "phisy" tongue tongue

anything below 22 yrs is not considered. tongue

michelin89:

As for me I think very few of the ladies in here are actually what they claim to be.

this is the first time i will wholly agree with u. congratulations. grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Gamine(f): 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2007
Pataki

where did u see me attach a label to somebody

min ya sef oh!

Michelin
i wasnt even addressing u

Anyways, concerning whut they claim
this is the internet, i can frickn claim to b anything i want
thats one reason its So frickn Popular!
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2007
all these lagos girls shouting "frickn" everywhere na wa o. Make una use dictionary next time if u must copy western slangs.  tongue
no be by force o. cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mrpataki(m): 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2007
Islander:

Be very carefuf what you wish for cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, I am feisty, remember tongue tongue
Says who tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I dont believe in hearsay cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Remember: ''Aseju ni Oba Asete''.

Omosewa cool cool cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2007
Islander Islander Islander hmmm how many times did I call u.

Wth are you doing on this thread hmmmm toasting this all guys cool shocked, oya before I open my eyes u better get out now.

Don't u know that we are part ofthe pretenders and fake females on nl, lmfao, "The unreal females". I can't laugh anymore jare, I don laugh tire today.

Meet me on my yim now jare, I got a gist for u lol
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2007
Gamine:

Michelin
i wasnt even addressing u

Happy to see that more people are spelling my name correctly.  cheesy

I made an observation and u made a point concerning it. I just made a point concerning your opinion towards my initial observation which seems to be the same of other members.

I am not worked up, you aren't worked up.

cool Yeah!
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Gamine(f): 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2007
Frickn PTH

how wont u know when smthing is copied

when you're the master CopyCat, Xerox.

P[/b]ass [b]T[/b]he [b]H[/b]o
im sure thats whut your name stands for

[b]Michelin

Wes Cool, Wes Aiit cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mrpataki(m): 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2007
@ PTH,
Seems thats the latest ''orpaks'' reigning for lagos now. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Today another lady told me ''brawl'' does not exist in the dictionary grin grin grin right inside this very thread embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

These are the little symptoms you notice when their English is going bad.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Islander(f): 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2007
@OMO, Pretentder? HELL NO.You know I am authentic, what you see, is what you get jare, am coming to YIM, wait oo me soon come grin

@PTH, be nice abeg cheesy cheesy

@Pataki, ah go chop yo dollar tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2007
@Islander

Offcourse I know that jare but was kidding wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mrpataki(m): 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2007
@ Omosewa, grin grin grin

Am still waiting for you in my world oh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2007
Gamine:

Frickn PTH

how wont u know when smthing is copied

when you're the master CopyCat, Xerox.

P[/b]ass [b]T[/b]he [b]H[/b]o
im sure thats whut your name stands for

[b]Michelin

Wes Cool, Wes Aiit cool

this did not even require a response.  grin grin grin na wa for angry little ill-educated wannabe-foreign children.

the thing most wannabes forget is that the "frickn" (wrong spelling), "wes cool", "wes aiit" is not even standard english here. Only ghetto people speak like that. i can see the music videos are doing a good job. carry go. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Crossriverians Chat Thread / Single? Lets Mingle / My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.