Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? (3136 Views)

Which Category Do You Fall In? / What Category Do You Place 5.5inches Girth? / Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by nickyj19: 11:43am On Mar 07, 2022
First off, good morning and happy new week
guys. We wish you all the best this week and
beyond.
There are 8 types of men in Nigeria on women matters.
See below:

1. Calabar Men
They have 1 wife and 1 girlfriend but they love their wife
more .

2. Igala Men
They have 1 wife and 1 girlfriend but they love their
girlfriend more.

3. Ibibio Men
They have 1 wife and 4 girlfriends but they love their
mother most.

4. Igbo Men
They have 1 wife and 2 girlfriends, but they love their
daughters most.

5. Yoruba Men
They have 1 wife and 3 girlfriends but they love their
neighbors wives.(especially ibadan Men)

6. Ikwerre Men
They have one wife and more than ten girlfriends but they
love their females tenants most

7. Ijaw Men
They have more than four wives but only one lives with
them, more than fifteen girlfriends but they love and date
their friends daughter most.

8. URHOBO Men
They have 2 wives and 4 free baby mamas and they are
strict and very tough on all of the women. They love
NONE.They see women as hand luggage that can easily
be dropped when it becomes too heavy. They also prefer
to Live alone in order to have their peace .They only love
their ogogoro water.

9. Hausa Men
They have 4 wives and 1 girlfriend but they love their cattle
most.
Add yours….

9 Likes

Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by immortalcrown(m): 11:47am On Mar 07, 2022
Which stand-up comedian is this?

4 Likes

Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by triple996(m): 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
Funny bt this will result in tribal war in nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2022
Lol... I almost pity the men of my tribe...

Senomii Senomi : your tribe?

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by AoifeNightfall: 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
Nairaland Redpillers

They 0 wives and 0 girlfriends but they love fvcking their fellow men the most.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
Datboredberry:
Lol... I almost pity the men of my tribe...

Senomii Senomi : your tribe?
Kalabari, igbo, denkyira ( in ghana)

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by stixxy(m): 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
An Ijaw man loves women randomly. Ha Izon!!

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by shantti(m): 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
Na lie, Igbo men love their mothers more than anytin on earth
Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
Senomii:

Kalabari, igbo, denkyira ( in ghana)
Igbo? Really? I thought you didn't like the tribe... grin

You're part Ghanaian? How did I not know?
Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
Datboredberry:
Igbo? Really? I thought you didn't like the tribe... grin

You're part Ghanaian? How did I not know?
I was born there, left when I was 10, my family has a root from there I still don't understand how
I hate the dubious part of the igbo tribe, my part is different

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
Senomii:

I was born there, left when I was 10, my family has a root from there I still don't understand how
I hate the dubious part of the igbo tribe, my part is different
Do you miss Ghana and your friends there?

I'm part igbo... And I hate it... I don't really hate the tribe...
Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
Datboredberry:
Do you miss Ghana and your friends there?

I'm part igbo... And I hate it... I don't really hate the tribe...

Nope, it reminds of a dark part of my past
Aren't you also from ghana?
Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
Senomii:

Nope, it reminds of a dark part of my past
Aren't you also from ghana?
The separation? I'm sorry...

Nope... Why would you think so?
Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
The one about Yoruba is true. Yoruba men are the most promiscuous being on earth. The women too but better than the men. All my neighbour and people wives are guilty of this abomination acts.
Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
Datboredberry:
The separation? I'm sorry...

Nope... Why would you think so?
I saw it
Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
Senomii:

I saw it
Saw what? I've never written that I'm from Ghana...

Do you know my previous account?
Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
Datboredberry:
Saw what? I've never written that I'm from Ghana...

Do you know my previous account?
Y' know what? Let me not talk too much b4 u frantically rush to wipe off everything
Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
Senomii:

Y' know what? Let me not talk too much b4 u frantically rush to wipe of everything

You're a clever detective! It's cute... grin

What else do you know?

It's sad... 90 percent of all I've written on Nairaland are lies...

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
Datboredberry:

What else do you know?

It's sad... 90 percent of all I've written on Nairaland are lies...
All I've told you about yourself is all I know
Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
Senomii:

All I've told you about yourself is all I know
Too bad...
Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
Datboredberry:
Too bad...
There are other things, which you also know, so they'll be no point repeating them
Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Boogyman557: 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool

WEED MAN

OR

Ganja MAN...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
Senomii:

There are other things, which you also know, so they'll be no point repeating them
I know... Don't believe anything though... If you ever want to know anything about me, I'll gladly share... smiley

I'll mention you on another thread... I have a question...
Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
Datboredberry:
I know... Don't believe anything though... If you ever want to know anything about me, I'll gladly share... smiley

I'll mention you on another thread... I have a question...
Mmm, ok
Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
Datboredberry:

What else do you know?

It's sad... 90 percent of all I've written on Nairaland are lies ...

Your time will soon come no worry
Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
killmods:

Your time will soon come no worry
Lol! grin

It's true... All this time and I've not been honest...

It's nice to create versions of ourselves we've only dreamt of...

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
Datboredberry:
Lol! grin

It's true... All this time and I've not been honest...

It's nice to create versions of ourselves we've only dreamt of...
I know that. Are u playing with me ?
Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
killmods:

I know that. Are u playing with me ?
In what way? You and I are talking now... So that's a good thing...
Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
Datboredberry:
In what way? You and I are talking now... So that's a good thing...
Really? Check ur mails joor.. u want to start abi
Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Victerica(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
What of the men wey love Ashawo more?

Which tribe dem be?
Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Victerica(m): 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2022
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's in a man? / Unforgiven! / I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.