Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? (3152 Views)

Which Category Do You Fall In? / What Category Do You Place 5.5inches Girth? / Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2022
killmods:

Really? Check ur mails joor.. u want to start abi
oh! That account was banned, so I had no idea...

I still plan to escape to Lagos... grin
Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by cowardafonja: 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
Senomii:

I was born there, left when I was 10, my family has a root from there I still don't understand how
I hate the dubious part of the igbo tribe, my part is different

Ask your mother again. She may show pity and tell you who your real biological father is. Trust me it can only a local skull miner in ogbomoso
Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
Datboredberry:
oh! That account was banned, so I had no idea...

I still plan to escape to Lagos... grin
Banned? I sent an email. Oya u send me an email. I want discuss something with u
Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
killmods:

Banned? I sent an email. Oya u send me an email. I want discuss something with u
Done!
Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
cowardafonja:

Ask your mother again. She may show pity and tell you who your real biological father is. Trust me it can only a local skull miner in ogbomoso
Shut up!

When you act like this, how could anyone like you? undecided

Keypad warriors... Cowards offline

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by eusteskevin(m): 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
Tiv men , one wife three girlfriends and they love their friend wife more
Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
Datboredberry:
Done!
Replied

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
6. Am ikwerre but i dont love my tenants neither do my dad. So is not truth! Another lie biko, nye ara.
Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by freshkpomo(m): 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
This OP deserve a shot at the economy of NIGERIA... You are so on point with the tribes you mentioned. Add Benin men to the list. They have two wives but they love their new wife more than the first grin ...

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by nickyj19: 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
freshkpomo:
This OP deserve a shot at the economy of NIGERIA... You are so on point with the tribes you mentioned. Add Benin men to the list. They have two wives but they love their new wife more than the first grin ...
grin I'll do that, tanks for addition

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by cowardafonja: 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2022
Datboredberry:
Shut up!

When you act like this, how could anyone like you? undecided

Keypad warriors... Cowards offline

Lol... You're telling a man to shut up? I thought you have good manners.
Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
cowardafonja:

Lol... You're telling a man to shut up? I thought you have good manners.
If you were a woman, would it have been acceptable? smiley

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by cowardafonja: 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2022
Datboredberry:
If you were a woman, would it have been acceptable? smiley

Telling a man to shut up reeks of bad upbringing. But then, it's the advent of feminism, so everything goes.

I've never been a woman to understand how they are wired. But if I were one, I would seek to explore my divine endowment without going off the course. Women don't understand how powerful they "originally" are. That's why they have chosen this fruitless path of confusing equality. Your strength is actually in submission.
Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Hartugrin27(m): 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
nickyj19:
First off, good morning and happy new week
guys. We wish you all the best this week and
beyond.
There are 8 types of men in Nigeria on women matters.
See below:

1. Calabar Men
They have 1 wife and 1 girlfriend but they love their wife
more .

2. Igala Men
They have 1 wife and 1 girlfriend but they love their
girlfriend more.

3. Ibibio Men
They have 1 wife and 4 girlfriends but they love their
mother most.

4. Igbo Men
They have 1 wife and 2 girlfriends, but they love their
daughters most.

5. Yoruba Men
They have 1 wife and 3 girlfriends but they love their
neighbors wives.(especially ibadan Men)

6. Ikwerre Men
They have one wife and more than ten girlfriends but they
love their females tenants most

7. Ijaw Men
They have more than four wives but only one lives with
them, more than fifteen girlfriends but they love and date
their friends daughter most.

8. URHOBO Men
They have 2 wives and 4 free baby mamas and they are
strict and very tough on all of the women. They love
NONE.They see women as hand luggage that can easily
be dropped when it becomes too heavy. They also prefer
to Live alone in order to have their peace .They only love
their ogogoro water.

9. Hausa Men
They have 4 wives and 1 girlfriend but they love their cattle
most.
Add yours….

That no5 burst my thinking

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by gift2xl: 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
I don laugh tire. Well done

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Opeyemic01: 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Opeyemic01: 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hartugrin27:

That no5 burst my thinking

That number 5 I can relate because I grew up in Ibadan. More rampant in interior ibadan. But it's not entirely true because not all yoruba men covet their neighbours' wife...it's hilarious though...
Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
cowardafonja:

Stop drinking kai kai you no gree, now see what you're typing

Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Totilopussylick(m): 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
Victerica:
What of the men wey love Ashawo more?

Which tribe dem be?
the inyamiris tongue

They can have 3 wife and there business na provisions.

But they love Ashawo pass their wives tongue

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by PrinceJoeWan(m): 12:20am On Mar 08, 2022
Don't mistake Hausa's for Fulanis,
There's a big difference

nickyj19:
First off, good morning and happy new week
guys. We wish you all the best this week and
beyond.
There are 8 types of men in Nigeria on women matters.
See below:

1. Calabar Men
They have 1 wife and 1 girlfriend but they love their wife
more .

2. Igala Men
They have 1 wife and 1 girlfriend but they love their
girlfriend more.

3. Ibibio Men
They have 1 wife and 4 girlfriends but they love their
mother most.

4. Igbo Men
They have 1 wife and 2 girlfriends, but they love their
daughters most.

5. Yoruba Men
They have 1 wife and 3 girlfriends but they love their
neighbors wives.(especially ibadan Men)

6. Ikwerre Men
They have one wife and more than ten girlfriends but they
love their females tenants most

7. Ijaw Men
They have more than four wives but only one lives with
them, more than fifteen girlfriends but they love and date
their friends daughter most.

8. URHOBO Men
They have 2 wives and 4 free baby mamas and they are
strict and very tough on all of the women. They love
NONE.They see women as hand luggage that can easily
be dropped when it becomes too heavy. They also prefer
to Live alone in order to have their peace .They only love
their ogogoro water.

9. Hausa Men
They have 4 wives and 1 girlfriend but they love their cattle
most.
Add yours….
Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by cowardafonja: 7:05am On Mar 08, 2022
Senomii:

Stop drinking kai kai you no gree, now see what you're typing

But what I said is the truth na. Have u thought about that?
Re: Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? by Brian47(m): 10:38am On Mar 08, 2022
I'm igbo
But I don't have girlfriends wives or daughters.
So you're wrong

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Hate Rich Kids / Mr Macaroni, Sabinus Etc. Are Not Funny At All / My Gf Is Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.