Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Why Do People Hate Rich Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Hate Rich Kids (3122 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Rich/wealthy People? / A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. / Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Hate Rich Kids by kenzysmith: 5:03am On Jul 16, 2022
Don't kW if any other persons is experiencing this ever since a guy whom am close to recently knew my Dad owns 3 hotels he started hating me unnecessary.
Even when I try my best to be free with him this is not d ist time is happening to me . I just have to hide my identity to people as for now on to be free with them.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Rich Kids by EASYGURU(m): 5:12am On Jul 16, 2022
Reason is not far fetched. Sometimes Rich kids lacks manner. I'm not saying all. Sometimes Rich kid looks down and talk down on everyone. They tend to see others as less and barely understand some of the challenges in life. It's okay to be from a wealthy family but always try to see yourself with someone less opportune as equal or as human.

14 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Rich Kids by marlow1962(m): 5:16am On Jul 16, 2022
Only gullibles hate on rich kids that doesn’t even know if they exist.
Meh, sometimes I wish to experience those obo, wizkid or Burna boy type of flexin.
Dudes flex and don’t give a Bleep.

Hating doesn’t pay.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Rich Kids by Highman56: 7:04am On Jul 16, 2022
It depends on the individuals.you might be too proud without knowing it

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Rich Kids by Nostring: 7:41am On Jul 16, 2022
Some ppl are just naturally very bitter and jealous of people doing better than them. Like the other day I was driving home , I approached a bend on a very narrow road and had to wait cos someone was making a u-turn ahead , there was this bike man behind me who couldn't see ahead, he was Sha very furious I wasn't giving him passage, na so he started the insults,
Car owners think they are God,they are this,they are that, blabla..

car wey u no sure den take send me errand or borrow.. undecided omo I just weak

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do People Hate Rich Kids by Truvelisback(m): 7:48am On Jul 16, 2022
kenzysmith:
Don't kW if any other persons is experiencing this ever since a guy whom am close to recently knew my Dad owns 3 hotels he started hating me unnecessary.
Even when I try my best to be free with him this is not d ist time is happening to me . I just have to hide my identity to people as for now on to be free with them.
No one hates rich kids, it's their arrogance and pride that brings the hatred.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Rich Kids by Candidlady: 7:53am On Jul 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
No one hates rich kids, it's their arrogance and pride that brings the hatred.

Ijust knew Iwas going to find you here

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Rich Kids by Truvelisback(m): 8:01am On Jul 16, 2022
Candidlady:

U self wan claim rich kid abi?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Rich Kids by Candidlady: 8:04am On Jul 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
U self wan claim rich kid abi?

Lol

Ino be rich kid o

As Iam like this idey road dey beg for food tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate Rich Kids by Truvelisback(m): 8:09am On Jul 16, 2022
Candidlady:

Lol

Ino be rich kid o

U dey whine urself?

Re: Why Do People Hate Rich Kids by Vinnie2000(m): 8:49am On Jul 16, 2022
Ogbeni OP, NOBODY hates Rich men kids! sad

Dats how you Davido fans will always make the VERY SILLY claim dat pple are jealous of his Father's wealth. undecided

Look at Naeto C, Tiwa Savage, Burna boy, etc..Are they not Rich men kids too

What some persons dont like about some Richmen kids is their Proud, Dismissive, Lazy and Vain mentality/behaviour.

If a Rich man's Child is humble and Well behaved, he will be loved and accepted by all and his background will NEVER be brought up as a topic.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Rich Kids by Vinnie2000(m): 8:52am On Jul 16, 2022
Candidlady:

Lol

Ino be rich kid o

I Just dey use one eye dey observe you and Truvelisback. smiley wink

All Great things start in small stages. cool tongue
Re: Why Do People Hate Rich Kids by Candidlady: 9:07am On Jul 16, 2022
Vinnie2000:

You must be suffering from hangover of last night

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Rich Kids by Truvelisback(m): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Make u dey whine well, well. U think say i go fall for ur whineing abi?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Rich Kids by Truvelisback(m): 10:05am On Jul 16, 2022
Nostring:
Some ppl are just naturally very bitter and jealous of people doing better than them. Like the other day I was driving home , I approached a bend on a very narrow road and had to wait cos someone was making a u-turn ahead , there was this bike man behind me who couldn't see ahead, he was Sha very furious I wasn't giving him passage, na so he started the insults,
Car owners think they are God,they are this,they are that, blabla..

car wey u no sure den take send me errand or borrow.. undecided omo I just weak
U no maintain ur lane nai make and sometimes drives sluggishly like one who is inexperience. I have seen drivers behave that way many times. They seem to drive as if the road is only meant for them. They will just be jumping from one lane to another confusing Motorists. So, she has the right to be angry, no be jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate Rich Kids by Vinnie2000(m): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2022
Candidlady:

You must be suffering from hangover of last night

Na so.. sad

When John the Baptist was prophecying in the wilderness, some called him names.

It will Shock you dat the guy whom you are with in Real life right now is my Nigga here..
You will be the bed with ur Boo cuddling and boom, he is on nairaland and you curiously check his username, Booom, it's TRUVELISBACK! shocked cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Why Do People Hate Rich Kids by Nostring: 11:03am On Jul 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
U no maintain ur lane nai make and sometimes drives sluggishly like one who is inexperience. I have seen drivers behave that way many times. They seem to drive as if the road is only meant for them. They will just be jumping from one lane to another confusing Motorists. So, she has the right to be angry, no be jealousy.
well u are the inexperienced driver here or u skipped the part I mentioned someone was making a u-turn in front and we were at at a bend on a very narrow road,and even there was enough space for him to maneuver to the left side and move on But he was scared to meet approaching vehicles at the corner...
instead na car owners and how their money no most likely clean he dey sing... na big jealousy, no be today .. abeg cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Hate Rich Kids by Truvelisback(m): 11:08am On Jul 16, 2022
Nostring:
well u are the inexperienced driver here or u skipped the part I mentioned someone was making a u-turn in front and we were at at a bend on a very narrow road,and even there was enough space for him to maneuver to the left side and move on But he was scared to meet approaching vehicles at the corner...
instead na car owners and how their money no most likely clean he dey sing... na big jealousy, no be today .. abeg cheesy
It might not be jealous, ur way of driving might have annoyed her. It could be that u didn't maintain one lane or u were kind of distracting her movement or driving.
Re: Why Do People Hate Rich Kids by czarr(m): 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
kenzysmith:
Because they believe that rich people packed all the money and left nothing for others, they have this mindset that money and wealth is limited, and the more someone has the less others have to share amongst themselves, this is the mindset that limits people and keeps them poor.

There is so much abundance in the universe that if all of us provide value enough we can all be rich...

6 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Rich Kids by kenzysmith: 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
Candidlady:

swears
Re: Why Do People Hate Rich Kids by Candidlady: 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
kenzysmith:
swears

Dude got the stench of envy oozing allover him lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate Rich Kids by kenzysmith: 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
Candidlady:

Dude got the stench of envy oozing allover him lipsrsealed
he tried is best to hide it but he couldn't I pity any rich kid that will try to draw him along
Re: Why Do People Hate Rich Kids by Candidlady: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
kenzysmith:
he tried is best to hide it but he couldn't I pity any rich kid that will try to draw him along

The irony of this life, is the rich envy the poor lipsrsealed

••Iam stoned•••

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate Rich Kids by qtguru(m): 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
kenzysmith:

I have Rich relatives, as in, they can't cook , do chores and not too respectful, barely even put effort to pick schools for Masters, all they have to do is ask, while on the other hand, I have to practically finance myself and siblings sometimes. I hate how easy they have it, however I am cool with rich friends who understand the value of money and don't blow it. I had another rich dude who would lavish his money on babes that don't like him, it always pissed me off, but as a brokie then wetin man wan do, after all it's not even my money.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Rich Kids by Dreamflyin(m): 9:41am On Dec 19, 2022
Funny but true. The thing is that people beef the privilege. They expect you to be humble and not talk much cos you didn't experience the tough part of life. Even people you call your closest friends

The most funny part of it is that brash and arrogant people who came from scratch are more accepted than rich kids.

We were not wealthy oo, but happen to live in a working class part of town. When i started making friends in my area, one or two people didn't know when they said they hated me back then cos my popsie drives me to school. The other one said he beefed cos he sees me drive.

Nwanne, you can't please everyone if you're privileged, especially when you're surrounded by less economically positioned individuals.

Just live your life.
Be real.
Be good.
Be honest.
..and treat everyone as your equal.

...but do you know what will come after when you do all that? They will take fun in now making you a play thing especially when you don't get them hooked to you for freebies.

Just live your life and have plenty fun.

Also, have friends in the same economic ladder as you.
Worst case scenario is if you somehow lose your privilege or wealth, get ready for a very hard life, but don't lose hope. Go harder and remain focused.

That's where alot of rich kids lose it. They get lost in substance abuse and depression.

You never know what you're made of, till you overcome adversity.

Just have it at the back of your mind that you wouldn't give them an opportunity to laugh nor gloat over you.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Rich Kids by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 19, 2022
Maybe he thinks your father is a Yahoo man.. grin grin grin
kenzysmith:
Re: Why Do People Hate Rich Kids by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 19, 2022
Pride and arrogance
Re: Why Do People Hate Rich Kids by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:15am On Dec 19, 2022
Bitterness just exist in woman,it's not even rich kid seff.
Most people hate people that are doing better than them.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Why Do People Hate Rich Kids by SenecaTheYonger: 10:20am On Dec 19, 2022
The pride and arrogance most people are saying here is when they find a rich family that always mind their business, they interpret it as pride or arrogance.
Re: Why Do People Hate Rich Kids by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 19, 2022
People hate people generally

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Sure-fire Signs A Married Woman Wants To Sleep With You / Imagine How Nature Could Mimic A Woman's Private! 18+ / Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.