Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Would You Prefer Your Wife To Be A House Wife Or A Working Class Lady? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Prefer Your Wife To Be A House Wife Or A Working Class Lady? (15327 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Prefer Your Wife To Be A House Wife Or A Working Class Lady? by Yahaya: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2011
HONESTLY & FRANKLY,

Pardon me, people.

If I am ever chosen as a member of the jury in that ex-IMF DSK guy's case in New York, The case shall be dismissed immediately, and I will encourage a counter sue for a breach of contract !!!

I watched the African lady's lawyer talking on CNN about how she spat the guy's semen out of her mouth all over the wall in the hotel room, C'mon, let's dig deeper into this and call a spade a spade.

I have fired a few shots from downtown into ladies’ mouths in my life, from experience, someone must have been sucking dick for money in this case, because it takes any and every man some times and proper willingness and nurturing by the woman, before any man arrives at that heavenly moment at which the slimy juice of cum got exchanged from one hose to one container with a suck pump.

RAPE ?.  No way, no man will be stupid enough to stick his dick in any mouth that may bite his dick in an act of rape. Nothing is as risky as that !!!

This lady worked in that hotel, RAPE ?. No way, she could easily YELL LOUD at any discomfort from any hotel client and help would have arrived in less than a minute. We’ve all lodge in hotels before, the layouts are simple.

It is now said that she went and cleaned other rooms before she came back to the room where she was servicing one of the most powerful fools in charge of international money.

The lawyer said the pussy was bruised, and they even have a picture taken of the bruised pussy.
Now, the whole world will know that African pussies are not often shaved, it is said in the Guinness Book of Records that behind the Asians, Africa comes second as the bushiest “island” on the planet. It is true, I confirmed that during my college days.

BRUISED PUSSY ?, Give me a break, someone's pussy got eaten out real good, and some pubic har got pulled and that caused the bruises, The ex-IMF DSK guy probably had some pubic hair in his mouth to be chewing in his flight on his way back to France.

What a better way to remember a good taste of Africa ?, as they always call it. Honestly, it is in high demand, A TASTE OF AFRICA, especially when it is delivered in a very exclusive and comfortable atmosphere, right there in your hotel room, no roaming around the city looking for any.

Lord, help us all, it is nice to be rich.

HOTEL MAIDS, Wooah, Sometimes when those hotel maids get caught by the a walk-in, a supervisor, or get snitched on by fellow employees, they try to safe their dignity and job by suddenly crying rape, DID THEY SEARCH HER PURSE FOR ANY EXCESS MONEY ?.

I am sure the ex-IMF DSK guy paid about $500.00 or more easily for a room delivered African pussy. It normally comes with the fringe benefit of his office as the director of IMF, where there is travel allowance, and other allowances, there is also what they call "Indoor Allowance".

There was a similar case like this exactly in my city here in the midwest USA last year that involved a lady from Senegal, she had already clocked out after her daily shift, she waited and honored an after-my-shift appointment with the hotel client, when another maid who was newly assigned to clean the room walked-in on them, the moment she noticed the door opened, she suddenly started yelling rape, just to safe her dignity and her job. The police was called in.

The guy was able to win the case when the police came and he pointed to $200.00 he gave her in her purse. There it was, in two crispy hundred dollar bills.

For a while in our community, African ladies could not show up with pride in public.

A lot of bullshit is going on in our Nursing Homes with our CNA African ladies as "care givers", and in the Hotels by our African ladies as "maids".

Hotel clients want to have a taste of Africans, they are in high demand a lot, and so are the nursing homes' retirees who get their dicks sucked dry, nightly, by our CNA African ladies at the expenses of their monthly social security checks.

I guarantee you, that ex-IMF DSK guy was a regular customer, who got angry because the African lady DID NOT SWALLOW as paid for.

SHE SHOULD BE CHARGED FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT !!!

It takes a lot of efforts by any man to cum, nothing is as unpleasant as seeing your milky-slimy-thick-juice spat all over any wall.

The most well-begged-for jobs by African ladies in America today, are the Hotel Maids and The Nursing Homes Care giving, they both come with cash benefits. Check the statistics in Kansas City areas, Houston, New York, Atlanta, Baltimore, Detroit and other big cities in the USA. It is the safest prostitution indeed, that is why many husbands  don't get enough anymore, the wives came home "tired" from work.

I rest my case,

Judge me as you like, be you a man or woman, I am sure you got the points.

Have a nice day.
Re: Would You Prefer Your Wife To Be A House Wife Or A Working Class Lady? by Aei: 2:09am On Jul 05, 2011
I pray this does not turn out to be too lengthy. Much as I dislike a FULL TIME HOUSE WIFE, I also dislike a CAREER DRIVEN WIFE. A wife should run her own or the family's business or should be a teacher/lecturer, while the man is doing his best. By running such SHOPS or FAMILY BUSINESS/ES, she will be growing the family's FINANCIAL EMPIRE. That way she has good time if not all the time to meet the needs of her husband , the children & infact the entire family without been exhaustively drained. She practically trains her children, helping them form the proper character traits as well as become that professional they ought to be. She is also in control of her marriage & family.
She does not risk having children that become problems to themselves (the children), the parents, the family, the church, the society & the nation at large. Children who mess around with the MAIDS, DRIVER, GATEMAN, GARDENER, AND NEARLY ALL THE NEIGHBOURS. She does not risk sharing or losing her husband or marriage to her maid or sister or relative or house help or neighbour or a mistress. As she has the time, energy, concentration to perform her matrimonial duties in full to her husband. And her motherly duties to her children.
Sitting full time @ home breeds idleness that is usually the devil's work shop & results in so many problems & temptations (amebo, etc)
The money the so called "CAREER/WORKING CLASS HOUSE WIFE" brings to the table is used to pay the DAY CARE & CRECHE after the maternity leave is over, pay or aid in paying the HOUSE HELP or MAID or take care of the RELATIVE who was bought to do the WIFE's job who CAREER/WORKING LADY STATUS has now stopped from performing her duties. What is usually the balance from her SALARY, after these ppl paid to do her work hav been paid. Only VERY FEW WORKING CLASS WOMEN'S SALARIES ARE EXCEPTIONS TO THIS SALARY ALGEBRA.
She then risk having children that become problems to themselves (the children), the parents, the family, the church, the society & the nation at large. She now risk sharing or losing her husband or marriage to her maid or sister or relative or house help or neighbour or a mistress. As she has no time, energy, concentration to perform her matrimonial duties in full to her husband. And her motherly duties to her children.
She is being harassed, embarrassed & nearly be-littled by her boss/es & superior/s over everything, including her refusal to their sexual advances. She sometimes is turned into a domestic staff or executive maid during their personal celebrations (wife's or husband's or even children's birthday celebrations). Some careers even turn these CAREER/WORKING WIVES almost into prostitutes.
With the level of unemployment in our country, where are the jobs? A young lady/woman, thru wit her NYSC & seeking to settle down while simultaneously looking for a job; luckily comes by a young man who is fairly paid (like 80-100K monthly) & wants to marry her. They marry & as usual, not that long she takes in. She hasn't gotten a job yet & so starts a SHOP OR BUSINESS to keep herself busy & support the family in her own little way. And as well enable her to live up to her WIFELY & MOTHERLY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT.
A LOT OF US ALLOW PRIDE BECLOUD OUR SENSITIVITY TO TIMES, CONSEQUENTLY WE DO NOT KNOW WHEN TO EVEN BALANCE ASPIRATION WITH REALITIES.
WE ALSO DON'T KNOW HOW TO ACHIEVE THE FAMILY WE CRAVE FOR (AN IDEAL FAMILY). IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT MONEY, MONEY, MONEY.
Re: Would You Prefer Your Wife To Be A House Wife Or A Working Class Lady? by Jenifa1: 8:42am On Jul 05, 2011

Much as I dislike a FULL TIME HOUSE WIFE, I also dislike a CAREER DRIVEN WIFE.

I think the same goes for men. they should be equally focused on the family and career. a good balance is always the best.
If you want a wife who can work and take care of the home at the same time, you (as a man) should also prepared to share half of the responsibilities in the house.

Pls which kind of men are you talking about and which man would expect a woman to serve him food after a hard days work while he wont do anything? Are we still in the 18th century?

No, we are not in the 18th century but we are looking at a Nigerian family. You know Africa is always 3 centuries behind in everything.

maybe you are an exception to the rule but how many African men do you know who wash the family's dirty clothes, clean and dust the house, wash dishes, attend to kids needs (take them to school, hospital appointments, take them out,babysit them etc), cook for the family,do grocery shopping and take care of other shopping needs. in essence a man who does equal or more of the housework?
always the wife does most of these things even if she has a career.

my point is: if the husband wants a housewife, he should be able to provide all financial needs. if he wants a career woman, he should be willing to do housework. if he wants a woman who is both, then he should also prepare to be both!

2 Likes

Re: Would You Prefer Your Wife To Be A House Wife Or A Working Class Lady? by Jenifa1: 9:22am On Jul 05, 2011

After the babies are had, there are still many years of left over for the woman to hold gainful employment. A degree is never wasted.

this is very very hard to do. not a lot of employers are willing to hire someone who got a degree but has a blank resume for 10+ years. Even in western world where men do more housework and help to raise the kids, women still have a harder time getting back into the workforce if they leave for a while and many times are underpaid in comparison to their credentials,male coworkers. they also tend to work less hours in the office because of higher home responsibilities.
so I won't be surprised if there are many housewives out there who are so not by choice but because they can't find a job after spending yrs at home raising kids. unless they have a financially ok husband to open a shop/business for them of course. 

I personally also feel that if more Nigerian women are career women, there will be an increase in single motherhood or tension in the home because not a lot of women will be willing to tolerate rubbish from their oga husbands anymore. see nigerian couples abroad for an example of this. maybe then the men will change like many western men have.
men need to start contributing to housechores and stop acting like oga if they want to have a career wife. because she is not going to be as subordinate anymore.
Re: Would You Prefer Your Wife To Be A House Wife Or A Working Class Lady? by gedtalks(m): 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
What most men actually fear is being Dominated by their wives, not the job....well there are two kinds of working class ladies. The selfish-Working-class-lady and the Family-Minded-working-class. the selfish working class lady is the kind that puts her own[/b]job first before anything else(including caring for her own kids). this type rushes to go out without giving due attention to her husband and kids in the mornings - she leaves them to the hands of her maid.

on the contrary, the Family-minded-working-class wife puts her family first before her job,, as such she has to [b]WORK EXTRA HARD TO SATISFY BOTH HER FAMILY AND HER EMPLOYER(COMPANY)
this is not an easy task for a lady working in some firms like the bank.

I personally would not want to marry a lady that works in the bank because it is almost impossible for her to play both roles. However I WILL NOT WANT MY WIFE TO STAY AT HOME IDLEING AWAY...she"ll get fat, start tying wrapper,become very lazy due to excess sleep, and its likely she'll become a gossip.

staying in a shop to sell is almost the same thing as being a house wife.. I will prefer a job like government work, or self employment ... (8 am - 4 pm), so that she would have time to look into the affairs of the home, my kids,,and ..emm...my food (COS I LOVE GOOD FOOD)
Re: Would You Prefer Your Wife To Be A House Wife Or A Working Class Lady? by enkoby: 12:17pm On Jun 07, 2013
luro: I for one enjoy being independent but that comes with a hefty price for family women.
the most crucial stages of a child is between 1and 5 or 8. during this time kids must have all the support an love an grooming both parents can offer.
Being from south Africa, children suffer the most here and ultimately become troubled adults, an that affects society entirely.

Being a wife and mother is already one gigantic job description, then to add on being a career women? some departments will suffer and in most cases its the family home that does.one doesn't see thee effects immediately but in the long run they become impossible to hide and ignore.
personally i love the good things in life and i know to obtain them one has to work, however id rather have my own little establish eg.a hair salon or a clothing shop, things that have the potential for growth over upcoming years then to work a stressful job that consumes alot of your time and under paying.

the perks of having your establishment, get to give ur husband all thee attention he needs when its time to play wife, the kids to are well taken care of, there is just no such thing as being a super women. thats as real as santa clause a fiction. its either u are career women an u stay away from the home front or your a family women thats content with investing time between the family an a little establishment

I completely disagree with you. You can successfully balance your career with your family responsibilities. There are millions of women out there who have a successful career and a wonderful family. they dont have 2 heads. They are mere mortals like you and me. I have been able to combine my career with my family and both departments have turned out to be very successful by all standards. u too can do same. stop looking for excuses to be lazy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex / Abia Couple Who Had Three Stillbirths In 5 Years Finally Welcomes Baby [pix] / Is My Dad Taking Advantage Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.