Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? (5617 Views)

Facts About Circumcised Women. / Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. / Help ! My Gf Is Circumcised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by czarr(m): 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Its less true very less true..
ASIN VERY FALSE. if u say imo then all SE is among coz tradition is the same.

I have stayed in north and west andi can tell u.. circumcision is still very high is SW..
SE stopped this long ago due to religion.

a lot of traditions hav been aboliahed in SE long long ago.
Outcast
Female circumcision
And some burial traditions.

Do ur research well bro...have u slept with a yoruba girl ?
Bro, I'm Igbo I wouldn't want to tarnish our image, I was listening to the radio last week, where women tasked with the sensitisation of communities on the bad effects of fgm on the female child, they revealed that according to statistics imo state comes first in fgm in Nigeria, followed by Kaduna if I'm not mistaken.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by NIGHTMARE0O7: 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
czarr:
Bro, I'm Igbo I wouldn't want to tarnish our image, I was listening to the radio last week, where women tasked with the sensitisation of communities on the bad effects of fgm on the female child, they revealed that according to statistics imo state comes first in fgm in Nigeria, followed by Kaduna if I'm not mistaken.

Im not saying u aint igbo or tarnishing the image im just saying its a false claim.
If u still belive falshood from nigeria media then u dont know whats happening.

Same media that has painted the whole SE ccanibals abi u naeva see the statistics..?
Abi same SE they painted as "not having good water" on channels TV last year. Lol very funny
Abi the same SE they painted as having the highest rate of domestic violence ?
I HOPE U WILL AGREE THIS ONES TOO BEECOZ IT WAS ALSO ON NEWS grin
Lol i pity some of u..

Check every bad statistics..
Its either they put SE first and SS second
Or put SE second and out SS first mean all of it.
Yes thats what SW has reduced nigeria media to..
Baisness and falshood

The earlier u know nigeria media has been progrmamed to demonize u..the better for u

3 Likes

Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by czarr(m): 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Im not saying u aint igbo or tarnishing the image im just saying its a false claim.
If u still belive falshood from nigeria media then u dont know whats happening.

Same media that has painted the whole SE ccanibals abi u naeva see the statistics..?
Abi same SE they painted as "not having good water" on channels TV last year. Lol very funny
Abi the same SE they painted as having the highest rate of domestic violence ?
I HOPE U WILL AGREE THIS ONES TOO BEECOZ IT WAS ALSO ON NEWS grin
Lol i pity some of u..

Check every bad statistics..
Its either they put SE first and SS second
Or put SE second and out SS first mean all of it.
Yes thats what SW has reduced nigeria media to..
Baisness and falshood

The earlier u know nigeria media has been progrmamed to demonize u..the better for u

You may be right. Hopefully you are right and it's not as bad as the media makes it out to be, but let's not because we want to project a "it's not as bad as the media says" image we ignore a big problem and our women suffer for it.
Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by NIGHTMARE0O7: 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
czarr:
You may be right. Hopefully you are right and it's not as bad as the media makes it out to be, but let's not because we want to project a "it's not as bad as the media says" image we ignore a big problem and our women suffer for it.

Im telling u from some1 who has lived in SW and still living their.. not talking abt lagos here.
Go thick villages in ogun state and osun .. female mutilation is still very active .
Im not saying they dnt do it in east but saying its worst in east is a very FAT lie... lol
SE embrace civilization very fast.

There are a lot of babaric culture still going in SW till today..including buring some1 alive with a dead king and their oro culture women are not allowed to come out..else u will stand the risk of getting naked and killed.
But u will neva see that type of thing trending on social media they cover it they hide it and wont make it a big news
But its it was being practised in SE u will be seeing in all tv channel every 9PM.

Thats how they demonized sharing of property in SE and aired it on channels TV and took it to court but they themsleves have more bad traditions against women but u will neva ever hear them as if they dont exist

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facts About Circumcised Women. / Nothing Goes For Nothing / Lady Drugged In A Kenyan Club & Left Half-Unclad With Her Assets Exposed (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.