Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them (72692 Views)

UK Suspends Kate Osamor, For Calling Israel’s Actions ‘Genocide’ / Russia Has Expanded The List Of Unfriendly Countries / Russia Issues Cyprus Warning Over US Military Buildup In Their Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Sanchez01: 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
Wannabenz:

Stop ranting nonsense. Russia economy is not in any recession and the sanctions are not affecting them as you hoped because they're addressing everything as they should that was why they want their money in rubles.
The Russian economy is fast dying. The sanctions are too weighty and there is a reason Russia is throwing a fit. As of last week, the Russian Rubble was N4.6 or so. Today, it is N2.98.At this rate, the Nigerian Naira might be stronger than the Russian Rubble by next week or this weekend.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by kingsclass: 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
So happy to see Britain and US on their list.
These two Anglo-Saxon countries need to be thoroughly dealt with immediately and I just can't wait witness it. I'm itching to see the downfall of the USA. Britain is pretty much a silly lapdog to the USA so they will follow their masters to the ground, where they belong.
Meanwhile, what is "Great" about Britain?
Imagine Biafra brakes out of Nigeria and then few decades later, Nigeria becomes a lapdog of Biafra, answering yes sir to Biafrans and doing their dirty biddings. That's how fućked up the so called "Great" Britain is right now. Britain is Just a fućked up third world shithole riding on past glory. By the time the Russians are done with 'em, they will find themselves in the stone age. Can't wait for it
Go and deal with them na.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by kingyakos: 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
NwaIgboBoy:
Ok, now here are lists of Nigerian problems:

President, senators, house members, all states governors, house of assembly members, local government chairman and all Nigerian citizens both home and diaspora.
....no be lie : cool cool
Mama nkechi abeg give am beer

1 Like

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by chopnaira: 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
LMAO grin
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by udemzyudex(m): 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2022
Wannabenz:

Stop ranting nonsense. Russia economy is not in any recession and the sanctions are not affecting them as you hoped because they're addressing everything as they should that was why they want their money in rubles.

You're backing your nonsense with this trash pic?

You're a big joke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by chopnaira: 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2022
Sanchez01:

The Russian economy is fast dying. The sanctions are too weighty and there is a reason Russia is throwing a fit. As of last week, the Russian Rubble was N4.6 or so. Today, it is N2.98.At this rate, the Nigerian Naira might be stronger than the Russian Rubble by next week or this weekend.
Na naira and ruble be mates grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Tomoyayi(m): 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
These two Anglo-Saxon countries need to be thoroughly dealt with immediately and I just can't wait witness it. I'm itching to see the downfall of the USA. Britain is pretty much a silly lapdog to the USA so they will follow their masters to the ground, where they belong.
Imagine Biafra brakes out of Nigeria and then few decades later, Nigeria becomes a lapdog of Biafra, answering yes sir to Biafrans and doing their dirty biddings. That's how fućked up the so called "Great" Britain is right now. Britain is Just a fućked up third world shithole riding on past glory. By the time the Russians are done with 'em, they will find themselves in the stone age. Can't wait for it
Always yarning rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by DropsMic(m): 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
Jackanda1:
When you invaded a sovereign nation, were you expecting the whole world to clap for you?

Aren't there better ways to handle disagreement aside the use of violence?

Putin wants the world to think he's a tough guy, but he's just an over emotional and sensitive baby with a fragile ego. undecided

Said the typical blackie whose mind is in the hands of his colonial masters.
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by kalvoken(m): 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
So north Korea no follow anybody for these matters
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by samwillyco1(m): 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
Russia is just ranting like a mad DOG . Let them try , USA, Monaco, Japan or South Korea and see how Israel will be involved in the War.

1 Like

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Malory: 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

No Africa country
Chai we ain't regarded at all
That's what Buhari has reduced us to
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by drakeli: 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Ignorance is bliss they said

Tell me one thing you have enjoyed from Russia. I will tell you 20 things you have enjoyed from the US alone let alone the West. Tell me one way Russia has made your life easier. Who Russia help?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by torqque7(m): 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
Jackanda1:
When you invaded a sovereign nation, were you expecting the whole world to clap for you?

Putin wants the world to think he's a tough guy, but he's just an over emotional and sensitive baby with a fragile ego. undecided

Exactly bro,he is trying so hard to form bad guy but just ending up looking real stupid to the world. E no go better for am..he is the greatest Enemy to Russia and its people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by PaNnamdi: 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Shut up!!!
U don't know america is the saviour fantatics like u and your fellow Muslims are still able to have mosques opening.

Anything happens to USA that's the end of religion

U can go to Russia or China to build your mosque there cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Nonexisting: 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
Malory:
Even when friendly countries will be listed Nigeria won't still be there because they are not worthy of mentioning All thanks to the lifeless
You mean we are my moniker?

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by kingyakos: 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
Sanchez01:

.....Till Nigerian naira die e no fit. Infact Nigerian naira no fit wake up again.
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Bluffly: 10:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

What a shame. It is like you do not understand NATO's military strength. Any Mistake of that from Russia will bring doom on them. because all artillery will move from North America to almost entire Europe and some from Asia. Do you think if Russia launches on those countries listed, China will join forces with Russia? North Korea may be stupid but not China looking for economic dominance

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
chronique:
Lol. Putin na bad guy sha. Paying them in rubles would obviously affect them when they want to collect their money. Very smart decision.
That is a silly policy that can't hold ground!
Which sane international company would want to do future biz with Russia after this policy is implemented?
Putin is just making Russia enmeshed into a pariah state

1 Like

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by MansoryMX(m): 10:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
Jackanda1:

Bro May God bless you and your generation to come with more wisdom and truthfulness. A lot people don’t know the gravity of what Russia has done by invading a sovereignty nation. It’s barbaric and an Act of war, an act of breaching the international peace the world has enjoyed since the Second World War. Children commenting rubbish that Putin has balls, he has these and that, that America and all Europe nations are scared. If only they know what everyone is trying to avoid.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Malory: 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
Nonexisting:
You mean we are my moniker?
Exactly
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Stronghold91: 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
Godjone:
Russia should go and die. Putin is a useless criminal and must be dragged to ICC to face war crimes
thunder fire you,
go and arrest him now
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by kingyakos: 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
PaNnamdi:

Shut up!!!
U don't know america is the saviour fantatics like u and your fellow Muslims are still able to have mosques opening.

Anything happens to USA that's the end of religion

U can go to Russia or China to build your mosque there cheesy
.....If religion end and so, is religion good
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by treatise: 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
Exact moves that hitler to his mortal end.
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by linearity: 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

I doubt you know that, Britain and Great Britain are two different countries.

Britain is England & Wales.
Great Britain is England, Wales & Scotland.
UK is England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by kingyakos: 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
Stronghold91:

thunder fire you,
go and arrest him now
.....pikin wey still dey use paper clean yansh dey talk to drag Russia go icc
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Saint1960: 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
Malory:
All thanks to the lifeless

Guy chill nah
No allow suffring kill you
Hustle abeg
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Abegunde993: 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2022
chronique:
Lol. Putin na bad guy sha. Paying them in rubles would obviously affect them when they want to collect their money. Very smart decision.

Sorry bro but your brain is too weak to understand what they write there
Read again buh this time really very slow and use dictionary too

1 Like

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by BigBashiru: 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

USA is a vassal of Britain.... I hope that the LORD would make haste to put Britain in their place in this world.
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Keep waiting b!atch...

1 Like

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Malory: 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
Saint1960:

Guy chill nah
No allow suffring kill you
Hustle abeg
Shatap.
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Kennydoc(m): 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

You will wait forever.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution / Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War / Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.