Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them (72680 Views)

UK Suspends Kate Osamor, For Calling Israel’s Actions ‘Genocide’ / Russia Has Expanded The List Of Unfriendly Countries / Russia Issues Cyprus Warning Over US Military Buildup In Their Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Elimon(m): 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
Revolution2022:
Even Russians are unfriendly towards Putin invasion of Ukraine.
There were Americans who protested Vietnam War (including Muhammad Ali:they arrested him) and Iraqi invasion by USA.... Not everyone even supported Jesus or Mohammed.
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by suratwo62: 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
drakeli:

Tell me one thing you have enjoyed from Russia. I will tell you 20 things you have enjoyed from the US alone let alone the West. Tell me one way Russia has made your life easier. Who Russia help?

@Team Putin and Russia . Nobody has stepped up to name one thing that they have benefited from Russia. Just one Not even one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by victorv12(m): 11:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
Jackanda1:
When you invaded a sovereign nation, were you expecting the whole world to clap for you?

Aren't there better ways to handle disagreement aside the use of violence?

Putin wants the world to think he's a tough guy, but he's just an over emotional and sensitive baby with a fragile ego. undecided

Do you know the security implications of what Ukraine was about to do before Putin invaded the country? I wish you have an idea. Putin is trying to avoid a nuclear conflagration in Europe.
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Jackanda1(m): 11:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
Skyview01:

The guy is an ediot and has actually succeeded in taking his country more than 25 years back. IKEA just left the country with more than 50,000 staffs out of job. For the first time i actually think our Buhari might be smarter than this Pooptin, at least Bubu hasn't gotten us into war!
i understand his fear of NATO, but he should have just sweet talk ukraine and make them an ally instead of using unnecesary force and brutality.
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by BigBashiru: 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
suratwo62:

Which LORD?? The national anthem of Britain starts with GOD save the Queen. GOD is with Britain, USA

** Britain performed genocide against the over 200 native American tribes and exterminated them.

** and has performed so many other crimes against humanity after then....

God is not with Britain for sure!
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by BigBashiru: 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
Jackanda1:
i understand his fear of NATO, but he should have just sweet talk ukraine and make them an ally instead of using unnecesary force and brutality.

Not when Ukraine is being manipulated by USA and UK.
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by jaxxy(m): 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
Jackanda1:
When you invaded a sovereign nation, were you expecting the whole world to clap for you?

Putin wants the world to think he's a tough guy, but he's just an over emotional and sensitive baby with a fragile ego. undecided

Putin and Russia are very stupid. Delusional and daft.

There is nothing Russia can do. They must stop their invasion of Ukraine and find a peaceful means or face the consequences.

It’s that simple.

1 Like

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Jackanda1(m): 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
BigBashiru:

Not when Ukraine is being manipulated by USA and UK.
After Putin annexed crimea, what did you expect?
When you bully your brother, you're pushing them to ally with an outsider.

1 Like

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by jaxxy(m): 11:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
So happy to see Britain and US on their list.
These two Anglo-Saxon countries need to be thoroughly dealt with immediately and I just can't wait witness it. I'm itching to see the downfall of the USA. Britain is pretty much a silly lapdog to the USA so they will follow their masters to the ground, where they belong.
Meanwhile, what is "Great" about Britain?
Imagine Biafra brakes out of Nigeria and then few decades later, Nigeria becomes a lapdog of Biafra, answering yes sir to Biafrans and doing their dirty biddings. That's how fućked up the so called "Great" Britain is right now. Britain is Just a fućked up third world shithole riding on past glory. By the time the Russians are done with 'em, they will find themselves in the stone age. Can't wait for it

The dictator cannot do anything. I triple dare Putin to do Smtn. He will be the 1st to go down if he jokes with the west.

1 Like

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Pimine: 11:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
aribisala0:
The most important country on that list is Taiwan. I sorry for she
Aswearugaaad

Lwkmd grin
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Jackanda1(m): 11:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
victorv12:

Do you know the security implications of what Ukraine was about to do before Putin invaded the country? I wish you have an idea. Putin is trying to avoid a nuclear conflagration in Europe.
Putin is the principal cause of this crisis. He annexed crimea, arm and later annexed seperatist region in ukraine. With his bullying and land grabbing antics, were you expecting zelensky to go give him a hug or what?

If you bully your brother, will you be suprised when he joins forces with an outsider?

1 Like

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by suratwo62: 11:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
BigBashiru:

** Britain performed genocide against the over 200 native American tribes and exterminated them.

Ask Righteousness and other bible pounding people. Israel/the Jews did the same thing. In fact according to the Jews it was God who asked them to exterminate those other tribes
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by NairaMaster1(m): 11:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
cosby02:

It's Better like that. We dont have to be anyone's friend or adversary in a war situation.

Kikikikikiki

You and who? Pity yourself.
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by darediamond(m): 11:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
doctokwus:

It's starting to choke them.
No one would accept any payment in Rubles that is no longer worth more than the paper it's printed on.
It's like Nigerian creditors accepting payment in ₦ that Buhari has made almost worthless.
What creditors would just do when their debt is overdue is apply to the courts in their various countries to allow them sell off seized Russian assets or release of its seized dollar reserves in western banks to recoup their debts.
Putin doesn't know what is coming to him militarily and politically back home.
By the second week when the effects of all the economic squeeze starts being felt by the Russian people,even the threat of tanks on its own citizens inside Russia won't stop the mass protests.
When your whole month's salary won't buy you food that would last more than a few days and even those that have had their companies shut down,don't know where the next pay slip would come from,no one would tell you before you start looking to ways to remove the source of your woes.
Is International Monetary Fund active in Russia?

THINK Deep and Wide Before You Talk!!!
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by darediamond(m): 11:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
Toktee:
Don't mind putin fans on nairaland....without europe putin gas is useless.
Putin cannot survive this.
Then let your Europe Stop Using Putin's Gas!!!!
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
So happy to see Britain and US on their list.
These two Anglo-Saxon countries need to be thoroughly dealt with immediately and I just can't wait witness it. I'm itching to see the downfall of the USA. Britain is pretty much a silly lapdog to the USA so they will follow their masters to the ground, where they belong.
Meanwhile, what is "Great" about Britain?
Imagine Biafra brakes out of Nigeria and then few decades later, Nigeria becomes a lapdog of Biafra, answering yes sir to Biafrans and doing their dirty biddings. That's how fućked up the so called "Great" Britain is right now. Britain is Just a fućked up third world shithole riding on past glory. By the time the Russians are done with 'em, they will find themselves in the stone age. Can't wait for it
..oga try they educate yourself... USA has the Best military... And most advanced military technology... Stop talking like a baby because you see russia oppressing small ukraine

1 Like

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Jackanda1(m): 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
darediamond:

Then let your Europe Stop Using Putin's Gas!!!!
Europe doesn't use Putin's gas for free.
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by placeofallure(f): 12:00am On Mar 08, 2022
cosby02:
Naija dey the list Thank God oo

No African nation on the list. Could be because you're so inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by darediamond(m): 12:02am On Mar 08, 2022
Jackanda1:
Europe doesn't use Putin's gas for free.
The freeness or not is not your bone of Contention. You said Putin needs Europe more than Europe needs Putin's Gas. HOW??

Do you think it is ordinary that some Continents and or countries are Divinely deprived of some resource regardless of there environment?

Be a Deep and Wide Thinker and you will Automatically Become A Genius That Have Solutions To Series Of PROBLEMS facing Mankind.
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by placeofallure(f): 12:03am On Mar 08, 2022
Jackanda1:

grin
Love your description of Putin.

I wish he could see this. He's an egoist who thinks everything must revolve around him.

1 Like

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by chopnaira: 12:04am On Mar 08, 2022
Skyview01:

The guy is an ediot and has actually succeeded in taking his country more than 25 years back. IKEA just left the country with more than 50,000 staffs out of job. For the first time i actually think our Buhari might be smarter than this Pooptin, at least Bubu hasn't gotten us into war!

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Davefed(m): 12:07am On Mar 08, 2022
darediamond:

Is International Monetary Fund active in Russia?

THINK Deep and Wide Before You Talk!!!
Russia is a member of IMF. Signed and ratified the treaty in 1992.
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by darediamond(m): 12:08am On Mar 08, 2022
torqque7:

Exactly bro,he is trying so hard to form bad guy but just ending up looking real stupid to the world. E no go better for am..he is the greatest Enemy to Russia and its people.
.... because he is oppose to the deadly, Occultic One World Government moves by Britain and USA.

He is oppose to people in Europe who says you and I as Africans are "worthless" and worth not more than a mere Lab Rat.

May You never be used as Sacrificial Lamb oo!
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Amah70: 12:08am On Mar 08, 2022
cosby02:

It's Better like that. We dont have to be anyone's friend or adversary in a war situation.

Because you don't understand that Nigeria is fighting bigger wars in many fronts than Russia.
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Jackanda1(m): 12:11am On Mar 08, 2022
placeofallure:

grin
Love your description of Putin.

I wish he could see this. He's an egoist who thinks everything must revolve around him.
Na him nairaland fan boys dey vex me pass grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by JuanDeDios: 12:18am On Mar 08, 2022
chronique:
Lol. Putin na bad guy sha. Paying them in rubles would obviously affect them when they want to collect their money. Very smart decision.
Really? Those companies will stop doing business with Russia. Goodbye Russian aviation and other sectors.
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Jackanda1(m): 12:19am On Mar 08, 2022
darediamond:

The freeness or not is not your bone of Contention. You said Putin needs Europe more than Europe needs Putin's Gas. HOW??
I never said this.

Ofcourse, sanctioning Russian gas is suicide to Europe.
But unlike baby Putin, the west isn't foolish enough to shoot themselves trying to kill an enemy. smiley
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by drakeli: 12:26am On Mar 08, 2022
suratwo62:

@Team Putin and Russia . Nobody has stepped up to name one thing that they have benefited from Russia. Just one Not even one
The thing surprised me o. Not even one thing and they are shouting Russia up and down
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by AngelicBeing: 12:29am On Mar 08, 2022
grin
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by phenase(m): 12:30am On Mar 08, 2022
NIGERIA MUST BE INCLUDED ON THAT LIST cool
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by donb06: 12:37am On Mar 08, 2022
BigBashiru:

If I tell you what RUSSIA HAVE DONE IN THE PAST... to smaller nations ehn u sef go choke.... NO NATION IS A SAINT AND ALL NATIONS HAD GORY PASTS.... the now calm Germany was once a monster the silent Japanese brutalized the Chinese in the sino-japanese war... The now very calm Romans were once a terror. The gentle Greeks were once a jerk... This same People of RUS once subjugated the ottoman Empire... Nobody was a saint that of US and UK might be the most recent. All we want in the presents PEACE
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by TolaniLuv: 12:52am On Mar 08, 2022
Godjone:
Russia should go and die. Putin is a useless criminal and must be dragged to ICC to face war crimes

You’re putting emotion to something which is more than your emotion . It’s in the country interest. That’s why they grow economically sha. Meanwhile , Africa will remain the same forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War / Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution / Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.