Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them (72687 Views)

UK Suspends Kate Osamor, For Calling Israel’s Actions ‘Genocide’ / Russia Has Expanded The List Of Unfriendly Countries / Russia Issues Cyprus Warning Over US Military Buildup In Their Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by darediamond(m): 7:42am On Mar 08, 2022
Jackanda1:
I never said this.

Ofcourse, sanctioning Russian gas is suicide to Europe.
But unlike baby Putin, the west isn't foolish enough to shoot themselves trying to kill an enemy. smiley
And neither is Putin shooting himself.

See what you understand about what is unfolding is minuscule. I am not bragging here mind you.

To keep Talking about Putin, Sovereignty of Ukrain is not the Koko. The Intentions of NATO owners who are actually Global Population Reduction planners is what we should be talking about.

This people have little to no regards for life!!!

These are the small group of people Putin and his friends are fighting. These Animals in the name of Private Families member of The Olympian group or Committee Of 300 controls The World in darkness using USA and Britain. The Head of these group is that Witch in Britain which is present day Queen Elizabeth.

Everything they are promoting is against Humanity!!

Putin is standing in there way of unifying the whole world to there destructive and wickedly murderous One World Government where males will be Marrying a males and females for females etc.

This is one of the reasons Putin must not Fall.

The tactics of this people in subduing prosperous Nations to bring them to there control is extremely EVIL.
To gain control, they promote Capitalism Cunningly via fake democracy!!
Once they are successful, that country nationals are doomed!!

Putin fighting them means well for us all expecially in Africa where they see us as "creations that suppose not be in existence AT ALL"

1 Like

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by target007(m): 7:51am On Mar 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
So happy to see Britain and US on their list.
These two Anglo-Saxon countries need to be thoroughly dealt with immediately and I just can't wait witness it. I'm itching to see the downfall of the USA. Britain is pretty much a silly lapdog to the USA so they will follow their masters to the ground, where they belong.
Meanwhile, what is "Great" about Britain?
Imagine Biafra brakes out of Nigeria and then few decades later, Nigeria becomes a lapdog of Biafra, answering yes sir to Biafrans and doing their dirty biddings. That's how fućked up the so called "Great" Britain is right now. Britain is Just a fućked up third world shithole riding on past glory. By the time the Russians are done with 'em, they will find themselves in the stone age. Can't wait for it

You will wait for a long time and forever for your dream to come true man....You wanna see the blinking of the eyes of the crab, you go teh my guy! grin grin grin
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Jackanda1(m): 7:52am On Mar 08, 2022
darediamond:

And neither is Putin shooting himself.

See what you understand about what is unfolding is minuscule. I am not bragging here mind you.

To keep Talking about Putin, Sovereignty of Ukrain is not the Koko. The Intentions of NATO owners who are actually Global Population Reduction planners is what we should be talking about.

This people have little to no regards for life!!!

These are the small group of people Putin and his friends are fighting. These Animals in the name of Private Families member of The Olympian group or Committee Of 300 controls The World in darkness using USA and Britain. The Head of these group is that Witch in Britain which is present day Queen Elizabeth.

Everything they are promoting is against Humanity!!

Putin is standing in there way of unifying the whole world to there destructive and wickedly murderous One World Government where males will be Marrying a males and female for females etc
I swear na dry poo wey u smoke grin
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by 9gerian: 7:56am On Mar 08, 2022
France and Germany are not on the list. Something is fishy…

HonNL:

SOURCE
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Hellonearth007: 8:02am On Mar 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
These two Anglo-Saxon countries need to be thoroughly dealt with immediately and I just can't wait witness it. I'm itching to see the downfall of the USA. Britain is pretty much a silly lapdog to the USA so they will follow their masters to the ground, where they belong.
Imagine Biafra brakes out of Nigeria and then few decades later, Nigeria becomes a lapdog of Biafra, answering yes sir to Biafrans and doing their dirty biddings. That's how fućked up the so called "Great" Britain is right now. Britain is Just a fućked up third world shithole riding on past glory. By the time the Russians are done with 'em, they will find themselves in the stone age. Can't wait for it

Cry me a River.
You can't change it.

Russia can't do shit.

Putin crying like a baby now.

Let him fight the war,Shee him want war nah
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by darediamond(m): 8:07am On Mar 08, 2022
[quote author=Jackanda1 post=110845324][/quote]
Well that is to you.

People who know what I explained knows what is really going on behind the scenes.

Babangida onece said: "we do not do our government on the pages of news papers" yet the dailies will always give you narratives of how the government is Ruling you and I.

Hmmm, who is fooling who?

It is not for everyone to see spirits and remain sane!!
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Topmaike007(m): 8:10am On Mar 08, 2022
Jackanda1:
When you invaded a sovereign nation, were you expecting the whole world to clap for you?

Aren't there better ways to handle disagreement aside the use of violence?

Putin wants the world to think he's a tough guy, but he's just an over emotional and sensitive baby with a fragile ego. undecided
what was the reaction when USA invaded Libya and Iraq undecided
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by suicidesheep: 8:17am On Mar 08, 2022
I thought this is the same government website anonymous claims to have hacked. The west and lies are truly 5 & 6
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by suicidesheep: 8:20am On Mar 08, 2022
drakeli:

Tell me one thing you have enjoyed from Russia. I will tell you 20 things you have enjoyed from the US alone let alone the West. Tell me one way Russia has made your life easier. Who Russia help?

List the 20 things you've enjoyed of US then
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by wink2015(m): 8:27am On Mar 08, 2022
NIGERIA name is supposed to be in the list.

courtesy of President Muhammadu Buhari poor foreign policy objectives.

NIGERIA should have remain neutral in this conflicts.

If you can not settle them then stay quietly on your own instead of joining about 140 countries in the UNITED NATION GENERAL ASSEMBLY to vote against the interest of Russia.

President Buhari did not even consult other parts of Nigeria to get their views before rushing to overseas to vote against Russia in the ongoing conflict between Russia and Ukraine.
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Lordhades21(m): 8:32am On Mar 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

My friend please Don not advocate for war, when this countries go to war it never ends well for the rest. Every ally would have to be involved and not matter what u think Britain is a very great nation. They contributed more to ww2 than the US. Do you support what putin is doing??
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Malory: 8:50am On Mar 08, 2022
fuckpro:

...how can a cemetery be worthy of mention
LoL you can say that again
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by fennels007(m): 9:02am On Mar 08, 2022
Here they put us.

cosby02:

It's Better like that. We dont have to be anyone's friend or adversary in a war situation.

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by MangekyoAlt: 9:04am On Mar 08, 2022
Lordhades21:

My friend please Don not advocate for war, when this countries go to war it never ends well for the rest.
I'm not advocating for war. But the thing is, what Britain and USA are doing, wars have been started for far less.
Me personally, I hate fighting. But someone will not just come to where I am and maybe does something very provocative to me and expect me not to fight him. Even the russia that you see have invaded Ukraine, they hate wars too. But when their red lines was crossed, they signaled the US and charged them to pull back immediately otherwise they will have no other choice but to do the unthinkable. USA refused which is why we now have this crisis which even russia does not want

Every ally would have to be involved and not matter what u think Britain is a very great nation.
yes, allies from BOTH sides would be involved! What makes Britain great? It's on the same level with France and Germany.

They contributed more to ww2 than the US.
so did the Soviet Union

Do you support what putin is doing??
Are you legit asking me this? Sure, what Russia is doing is morally wrong. But the USA did FAR FAR worse before like Invading Iraq for some shit ass WMD intelligence. Or invading Syria and killing gadaffi. All these and much more were morally wrong. But Americans and some fools on nairaland wouldnt criticize these moves by US. I also will not criticize russia because USA never got any criticism when they invaded countries for dumb reasons
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by semanose: 9:16am On Mar 08, 2022
Click like if you thought Nigeria was on the list undecided
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Amtrak: 9:25am On Mar 08, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Ogbodobeogbodo: 9:41am On Mar 08, 2022
Thank God,Nigeria was not mentioned, who could have saved Nigeria in the hands of Russia, is it the Army that have refused to defeat Boko Haram for more than a decade. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by FourElements: 11:07am On Mar 08, 2022
Jackanda1:
those two are smart,calm and calculative, joining heads together to cripple Russian enomic without risking the live of troops or firing a single shot grin
Crippling Russia's economy to cripple Europe's economy...very smart indeed!
They don't fire a short, they just give others the guns to do the firing! grin grin
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by suppol: 11:27am On Mar 08, 2022
Europeans nations are even crying now more than Putin
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by suppol: 11:28am On Mar 08, 2022
Europeans nations are even crying now more than Putin because there is no alternative for them in terms of buying oil and gas...
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by seyz91(m): 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
cheesy
Malory:
Even when friendly countries will be listed Nigeria won't still be there because they are not worthy of mentioning All thanks to the lifeless
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Obyino: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
Malory:
Even when friendly countries will be listed Nigeria won't still be there because they are not worthy of mentioning All thanks to the lifeless
Jesus guy!!! My chest grin grin grin
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Lordhades21(m): 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
I'm not advocating for war. But the thing is, what Britain and USA are doing, wars have been started for far less.
Me personally, I hate fighting. But someone will not just come to where I am and maybe does something very provocative to me and expect me not to fight him. Even the russia that you see have invaded Ukraine, they hate wars too. But when their red lines was crossed, they signaled the US and charged them to pull back immediately otherwise they will have no other choice but to do the unthinkable. USA refused which is why we now have this crisis which even russia does not want

yes, allies from BOTH sides would be involved! What makes Britain great? It's on the same level with France and Germany.

so did the Soviet Union

Are you legit asking me this? Sure, what Russia is doing is morally wrong. But the USA did FAR FAR worse before like Invading Iraq for some shit ass WMD intelligence. Or invading Syria and killing gadaffi. All these and much more were morally wrong. But Americans and some fools on nairaland wouldnt criticize these moves by US. I also will not criticize russia because USA never got any criticism when they invaded countries for dumb reasons

Agreed usa was wrong to invade some countries but you have to know that many of this countries were involved in unspeakable anf unprovoked acts of terrorism. If they didn't do what they did at the time, who is to say terrorism wouldn't have been rife right now. Ghadafi being an exception. His part I think they where threatened at the power he was gathering but do not forget he admitted to the lockaby bombing. The single greatest act of terror on the British.
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Karnice600: 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Nonsense!
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Mikeiron78(m): 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
Putin's days are numbered
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by tiger28: 12:30am On Mar 09, 2022
Jackanda1:
So we can't condemn Russia because America did terrible things in the past?

If paraventure Nigeria is invaded tomorow and your loved one killed, you mean we shouldn't condemn the invaders because America and Russia did the same thing? undecided
read my post well......i condemned russia
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by goaldigger212: 11:43am On Mar 14, 2022
Putin wants to claim he is a tough man, for him to list out unfriendly countries. Wait! can he fight this countries if the form an Alpha Team for war? most especially the North Koreans and the Americans. Na wa to you this man. I do believe he wants to end the Russians existence from mother earth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War / Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution / Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.