Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them (72659 Views)

UK Suspends Kate Osamor, For Calling Israel’s Actions ‘Genocide’ / Russia Has Expanded The List Of Unfriendly Countries / Russia Issues Cyprus Warning Over US Military Buildup In Their Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by BigBashiru: 1:11am On Mar 08, 2022
donb06:

If I tell you what RUSSIA HAVE DONE IN THE PAST... to smaller nations ehn u sef go choke.... NO NATION IS A SAINT AND ALL NATIONS HAD GORY PASTS.... the now calm Germany was once a monster the silent Japanese brutalized the Chinese in the sino-japanese war... The now very calm Romans were once a terror. The gentle Greeks were once a jerk... This same People of RUS once subjugated the ottoman Empire... Nobody was a saint that of US and UK might be the most recent. All we want in the presents PEACE

Tell us what Russia has done..... Russia had less motivation to be imperial for they had more resources than say France or UK.
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 08, 2022
Jackanda1:
i understand his fear of NATO, but he should have just sweet talk ukraine and make them an ally instead of using unnecesary force and brutality.

His fear of NATO is irrational. He has the nuclear weapon for christ sake, no NATO is going to be messing with Russia.
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by jimcaddy(m): 1:58am On Mar 08, 2022
Thank God say Naija no dey there oh. We are not even a force to be reckoned with in the grand scheme of things.
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Paulson2020(m): 2:35am On Mar 08, 2022
Having Ukraine in NATO's possession is a threat to Russia.. Once Ukraine starts to join NATO, NATO will now be able to establish military bases in Ukraine.. and that's what Putin is trying to stop.. NATO and Russia are superpowers, so borders and boundaries are very important and crucial for them when it comes to security..

Yes, what Putin did is bad, but reasonable when it comes to his own country's security and welfare.. Even Putin doesn't want war as much as possible, but he was pushed and obliged to do so because of threat.. and that's what a lot of people don't understand..

The only thing they focused on is who's the attacker and the attacked without seeing the bigger picture of the issue.. This is what I hate about NATO.. They even control the media.. There is this saying that "WHOEVER CONTROLS THE MEDIA ARE THE HEROES
Jackanda1:
When you invaded a sovereign nation, were you expecting the whole world to clap for you?

Aren't there better ways to handle disagreement aside the use of violence?

Putin wants the world to think he's a tough guy, but he's just an over emotional and sensitive baby with a fragile ego. undecided
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Jackanda1(m): 2:50am On Mar 08, 2022
Paulson2020:
Once Ukraine start to join NATO, NATO will now be able to establish military bases in Ukraine and that's what Putin is trying to stop.. NATO and Russia are superpowers, so borders and boundaries are very important.

Yes, what Putin did is bad, but reasonable when it comes to his own country's security and welfare.. Even Putin doesn't want war as much as possible, but he was pushed and obliged to do so because of threat.. and that's what a lot of people don't get.

The only thing they focused on is who's the attacker and the attacked without seeing the bigger picture of the issue.. This is what I hate about NATO.. They even control the media.
I understand Putin's security concern, but invading ukraine was way too much. If your brother gets frustrated and threatens you and you respond by stabbing him to dead, if police comes,who would be arrested?

If Putin had treated ukraine like a brother, would ukraine have desired NATO? But he bullied and landgrabbed.
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by BlackSaints: 4:03am On Mar 08, 2022
Thank God Nigeria no follow.
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by bepositive11: 4:23am On Mar 08, 2022
Jackanda1:
When you invaded a sovereign nation, were you expecting the whole world to clap for you?

Putin wants the world to think he's a tough guy, but he's just an over emotional and sensitive baby with a fragile ego. undecided

You hit the nail on the head. So many people here think that he's powerful because they can't see through his fragile ego. Men like him are actually the weakest!
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Organs(m): 5:22am On Mar 08, 2022
Toktee:
How,taiwan is better than your nigeria and can survive without russia.

How dare you compare Almighty Nigeria to ordinary Taiwan. If I know you, I for dash you 2 dirty slaps
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Pastorsmile: 5:27am On Mar 08, 2022
I don't blame Putin.
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
So happy to see Britain and US on their list.
These two Anglo-Saxon countries need to be thoroughly dealt with immediately and I just can't wait witness it. I'm itching to see the downfall of the USA. Britain is pretty much a silly lapdog to the USA so they will follow their masters to the ground, where they belong.
Meanwhile, what is "Great" about Britain?
Imagine Biafra brakes out of Nigeria and then few decades later, Nigeria becomes a lapdog of Biafra, answering yes sir to Biafrans and doing their dirty biddings. That's how fućked up the so called "Great" Britain is right now. Britain is Just a fućked up third world shithole riding on past glory. By the time the Russians are done with 'em, they will find themselves in the stone age. Can't wait for it

But if given the chance to live and work in Britain or Russia, you will choose Britain.

Bloody hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Enemyofpeace: 5:49am On Mar 08, 2022
The list is incomplete without Nigeria
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Enemyofpeace: 5:51am On Mar 08, 2022
Jackanda1:

he is a fokn bully
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Elidrisy20: 6:10am On Mar 08, 2022
Camelot65:
You watch too much cartoons. Stop it
guy how you take know nah? I just finished watching one Tom & jerry grin
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Johel(m): 6:16am On Mar 08, 2022
cosby02:

It's Better like that. We dont have to be anyone's friend or adversary in a war situation.

Supporting lifeless and failed system undecided undecided?...be truthful for ones in your life.

1 Like

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Johel(m): 6:17am On Mar 08, 2022
cosby02:

We like am like that.

Only you and 64 others angry

Nigerians be over 200million
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by djseanjohn77: 6:26am On Mar 08, 2022
Jackanda1:

If it were Isreal or Saudi that is doing this, will the WEST or US sanction them?
Hypocrisy is well pronounced, as long as it is their perceived enemy, all of them suddenly swung to action, even they themselves know the truth that's why they will never jump an intervene in the war other than what they have done. Simply, NATO and US should remove their military base from border near Russia.
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Truthwords: 6:31am On Mar 08, 2022
IMAliyu:

Western media lies, but you are now just eating up Russian propaganda. Don't get me wrong Ukrainian far right Nazis exist, but they have little to no power politically.
President Zelensky is a Jew, which is enough to tell me how insignificant these far righters are.

These are Ukrainians holding up swastika signs, how is that Russian propaganda
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Kennykenty(m): 6:44am On Mar 08, 2022
American this, Britain that only lazy people who are denied for visas to these great nations are bitter here. That is my observation.

1 Like

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Lovenorth: 6:47am On Mar 08, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Putin should be reminded these are sovereign nations,
Just like Libya and Afghanistan
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:55am On Mar 08, 2022
If you are not on the list then you support Russia
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by fuckpro: 6:58am On Mar 08, 2022
Malory:
Even when friendly countries will be listed Nigeria won't still be there because they are not worthy of mentioning All thanks to the lifeless

...how can a cemetery be worthy of mention
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by onlyboyson(m): 6:59am On Mar 08, 2022
Jackanda1:

If you don't know history stop making noise and take out this post
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by maticar: 7:01am On Mar 08, 2022
Jackanda1:

Shhhh

US invaded Vietnam, burnt down villages, Libya, Iraq amongst many other atrocities

Did you condemn all?
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by UnimkeAk(m): 7:05am On Mar 08, 2022
Jackanda1:

Go tell am na..
What's happening in Palestine?
What had the US been doing?
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Solitechworld(m): 7:13am On Mar 08, 2022
Jackanda1:

Anytime I see comments like this, I just shake my head and wakka pass…..
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Bigchristo: 7:16am On Mar 08, 2022
Jackanda1:
When did US become a role model to be emulated? If America is evil, must Russia follow suit?
Since America is doing it and walk away without being punished, Russia have to follow their leads, nothing new about what Russia is doing now that the US haven’t done they’ve done worse than this yet nobody is talking about it
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by chronique(m): 7:21am On Mar 08, 2022
JuanDeDios:

Really? Those companies will stop doing business with Russia. Goodbye Russian aviation and other sectors.

Where do you want him to source dollars to pay them with all the sanctions against him? I'm sure you know the west is at war with him and in war, all is fair. At least, he hasn't said he is not going to pay. He's only willing to pay in the currency available to him. When I said that all these sanctions would also affect the west, some people thought I was just typing. Some decisions we take with the aim of hurting the other party, can have serious effects on us too. US, UK, EU and Russia all need themselves and that's just the simple truth.
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by rigarmortis: 7:24am On Mar 08, 2022
cosby02:
Naija dey the list Thank God oo

No African country will make that list, they are too inconsiquential on a global scale
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by JuanDeDios: 7:24am On Mar 08, 2022
chronique:

Where do you want him to source dollars to pay them with all the sanctions against him? I'm sure you know the west is at war with him and in war, all is fair. At least, he hasn't said he is not going to pay. He's only willing to pay in the currency available to him. When I said that all these sanctions would also affect the west, some people thought I was just typing. Some decisions we take with the aim of hurting the other party, can have serious effects on us too. US, UK, EU and Russia all need themselves and that's just the simple truth.
Sure, bolded is true. It's how these things are.
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by dlaw70(m): 7:38am On Mar 08, 2022
Malory:
Even when friendly countries will be listed Nigeria won't still be there because they are not worthy of mentioning All thanks to the lifeless

Did you read where he said EU member states ? That's where Nigeria comes in.
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Cantonese: 7:41am On Mar 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
So happy to see Britain and US on their list.
These two Anglo-Saxon countries need to be thoroughly dealt with immediately and I just can't wait witness it. I'm itching to see the downfall of the USA. Britain is pretty much a silly lapdog to the USA so they will follow their masters to the ground, where they belong.
Meanwhile, what is "Great" about Britain?
Imagine Biafra brakes out of Nigeria and then few decades later, Nigeria becomes a lapdog of Biafra, answering yes sir to Biafrans and doing their dirty biddings. That's how fućked up the so called "Great" Britain is right now. Britain is Just a fućked up third world shithole riding on past glory. By the time the Russians are done with 'em, they will find themselves in the stone age. Can't wait for it

You must be pained that you were either deported or denied visas. Even the Russians no go give you visa. The only visa you can get na Cotonou, Niger republic, Lake Chad where boko haram dey or Panya, that is Equitorial Guinea.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution / Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War / Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.