Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Insecurity In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Insecurity In Nigeria (338 Views)

Insecurity In Relationship: How To Deal With It And 6 Sure Signs / How Can You End Insecurity In NIGERIA... Let's Hear From You. / How To Deal With Insecurity In Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity In Nigeria by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
..................... i want to talk about the nasty rate at which insecurity is taking over Nigeria

Just yesterday when i was coming from where i went to give someone a nasty kick with my rain boot, then i was attacked. The attacker made sure I couldn’t breath well and i was sweating seriously. People were there but they didn’t do anything to help me. ( Nigerians are terrible). I struggled to breath and walk with all my strength, I managed to get to my front door and opened it, as i opened it, i went straight to my toilet and shit everything in my stomach then the attack stoped ( purge is a bastard ).

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Insecurity In Nigeria by Jennyclay(f): 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2022
You people haven't seen anything yet. Abi Everyday you people will be discussing Russian and Ukraine matters as if your own country is peaceful and secure.

Nobody is talking about insecurity.
Re: Insecurity In Nigeria by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
Jennyclay:
You people haven't seen anything yet. Abi Everyday you people will be discussing Russian and Ukraine matters as if your own country is peaceful and secure.

Nobody is talking about insecurity.

Lol
My instinct is telling me you didn’t read the post lmfao

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Having This Issue With First Bank? / Policeman Assaults Prostitute After She Confronted Him For Refusing To Pay Her / How To Keep Yourself From Falling In Love Too Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.