Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,559 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

She's Always Shy To Meet A Particular Friend Of Mine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Always Shy To Meet A Particular Friend Of Mine (1036 Views)

Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day / Help! Help A Brother Here "i'm Always Shy After K1221ng" / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Always Shy To Meet A Particular Friend Of Mine by Marshal9: 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
I've been dating this girl for about a year, our relationship haven't been the best tho but we've always tried making the best out of it.

Now, she's and extrovert kind of, and loves spending time with her female folk, sometimes she likes being in the company of my friends too and is actually a good vibe. But there's this friend of mine she's always shy to meet amongst others. I've noticed it a few times but overlooked it.

But today I bumped into that friend of mine and the usual happened again. We greeted but she pretended to not see him cos it was a bit dark, the next minute we left there and headed to a supermarket lo and behold my friend was there again, as we approached the supermarket she refused to come with me, I insisted she refused then a random thought ran through my mind. I then called her and assured her I'll really be mad at her if she didn't come to the supermarket with me. She abruptly said she isn't coming and took a few steps out and left. I was immediately angered and pissed.

Here begs the question, is she crushing on my friend or? Cos they have no history so what's she shy about.
Re: She's Always Shy To Meet A Particular Friend Of Mine by Totilopussylick(m): 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
I've
Re: She's Always Shy To Meet A Particular Friend Of Mine by Vanzcharles(m): 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
Marshal9:
I've been dating this girl for about a year, our relationship haven't been the best tho but we've always tried making the best out of it.

Now, she's and extrovert kind of, and loves spending time with her female folk, sometimes she likes being in the company of my friends too and is actually a good vibe. But there's this friend of mine she's always shy to meet amongst others. I've noticed it a few times but overlooked it.

But today I bumped into that friend of mine and the usual happened again. We greeted but she pretended to not see him cos it was a bit dark, the next minute we left there and headed to a supermarket lo and behold my friend was there again, as we approached the supermarket she refused to come with me, I insisted she refused then a random thought ran through my mind. I then called her and assured her I'll really be mad at her if she didn't come to the supermarket with me. She abruptly said she isn't coming and took a few steps out and left. I was immediately angered and pissed.

Here begs the question, is she crushing on my friend or? Cos they have no history so what's she shy about.

Ask your babe why? She is in the position to give you the best answer not us.
We would only speak on assumptions.

My own opinion is that your babe has a thing abt your friend? One tym fling, or your friend has seen her cheating on you.
Ask your friend to tell you the truth instead, if truly they have no history then she is crushing on your friend. Period!

7 Likes

Re: She's Always Shy To Meet A Particular Friend Of Mine by Shalommy(f): 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
There's something about them that you don't know. Dig deep and you'll know the secret.

5 Likes

Re: She's Always Shy To Meet A Particular Friend Of Mine by Marshal9: 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
Vanzcharles:

Ask your babe why? She is in the position to give you the best answer not us.
We would only speak on assumptions.

My own opinion is that your babe has a thing abt your friend? One tym fling, or your friend has seen her cheating on you.
Ask your friend to tell you the truth instead, if truly they have no history then she is crushing on your friend. Period!

Thank you
Re: She's Always Shy To Meet A Particular Friend Of Mine by Marshal9: 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
Shalommy:
There's something about them that you don't know. Dig deep and you'll know the secret.

I'm not sure but she claimed she didn't like how she dressed thats why, making me wonder you dressed that way all through the night then all of a sudden you felt you should look way proper because you just came across a friend of mine and cos she also didn't feel like talking to anyone
Just imagine
Re: She's Always Shy To Meet A Particular Friend Of Mine by Slynation(m): 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
When a girl is crushing on someone, she tries to adjust and coordinate herself whenever her crush is around and not to avoid him totally...so delete that crushing mindset from your memory

Your only sure bet here is that they have known eachother from somewhere and your questions should be channelled to either your friend or your girl...

But if you ask me or few NLers to be honest with you, we go just tell you say they don use preeq wire your girl before...grin

4 Likes

Re: She's Always Shy To Meet A Particular Friend Of Mine by AoifeNightfall: 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
Are you really looking for advice here grin

You want nairalanders to destroy your relationship grin

3 Likes

Re: She's Always Shy To Meet A Particular Friend Of Mine by Shalommy(f): 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
Marshal9:

I'm not sure but she claimed she didn't like how she dressed thats why, making me wonder you dressed that way all through the night then all of a sudden you felt you should look way proper because you just came across a friend of mine and cos she also didn't feel like talking to anyone
Just imagine
If you said so, cool.
Re: She's Always Shy To Meet A Particular Friend Of Mine by Theboy21: 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
If he is really your nigga, he will surely tell you the ugly truth, but you can't dig the truth out of her cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: She's Always Shy To Meet A Particular Friend Of Mine by Zonefree(m): 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
Your friend fit don lash your beloved girlfriend or he knows someone lashing your girl.

You can't be too sure with these daughters of Eve.

1 Like

Re: She's Always Shy To Meet A Particular Friend Of Mine by Marshal9: 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
Slynation:
When a girl is crushing on someone, she tries to adjust and coordinate herself whenever her crush is around and not to avoid him totally...so delete that crushing mindset from your memory

Your only sure bet here is that they have known eachother from somewhere and your questions should be channelled to either your friend or your girl...

But if you ask me or few NLers to be honest with you, we go just tell you say they don use preeq wire your girl before...grin

I doubt that, they barely know each other and I met her a virgin.
Re: She's Always Shy To Meet A Particular Friend Of Mine by czarr(m): 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
Women are never to be trusted. Ever!!

Carry that your guy buy am drink, ask am make him play you the girl tape. If he insists that nothing, tell him that why is your girl saying he is not a good friend and has been trying to seduce her behind his bk. Then watch him expose the truth.

1 Like

Re: She's Always Shy To Meet A Particular Friend Of Mine by Slynation(m): 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
Marshal9:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She's Always Shy To Meet A Particular Friend Of Mine by 9japride(m): 4:16am On Mar 08, 2022
Op just want nairalander to just talk. Don't vargins engage themselves in other sexual acts? Penetration is not the only sexual act. It's either your babe is crushing on the guy or they know themselves well. Go ask your babe what'sup with her attitude, nairalanders are not living with you guys.
Re: She's Always Shy To Meet A Particular Friend Of Mine by GooodHardDick: 8:32am On Mar 08, 2022
OP, that guy Don scatter that girl pussy tey tey. As in that girl Don collect that guy dick tire grin

You better bang that girl, dump her asap and move on with ur life. Girls full everywhere!

1 Like

Re: She's Always Shy To Meet A Particular Friend Of Mine by GooodHardDick: 8:39am On Mar 08, 2022
Marshal9:

You must be a SIMP! grin

listen to our advice here bro, no dey let that girl dey whine you again! that girl Don bang that guy tire. As in they knew each other long time ago even before you met her. Girls like that goes around to collect dicks on a low-key.

Bang her pussy, dump her and move on with ur life man! Girls full everywhere! Stop killing Yourself

1 Like

Re: She's Always Shy To Meet A Particular Friend Of Mine by gistray: 9:27am On Mar 08, 2022
E don tey way Nyanch the back

1 Like

Re: She's Always Shy To Meet A Particular Friend Of Mine by Danmboss(m): 9:43am On Mar 08, 2022
Slynation:

B4 nko them go don chop clean mouth wink

Re: She's Always Shy To Meet A Particular Friend Of Mine by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:33am On Mar 08, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
Are you really looking for advice here grin

You want nairalanders to destroy your relationship grin

They will just poison his mind

(1) (Reply)

What Does This Picture Reminds You Of? / Liquorose And Emma Saga When Man Reject Woman Na Problems And Hate / S*x With An Addict(18+) (episode 1-4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.