Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

S*x With An Addict(18+) (episode 1-4) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / S*x With An Addict(18+) (episode 1-4) (965 Views)

Pls Help, My Mom Is An Addict, Every Guy On My Street Has Slept With Her / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) / Short Romantic Story : Office Matter (18+) Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

S*x With An Addict(18+) (episode 1-4) by Blogger111: 9:26am On Oct 12, 2022
PART 1

This memorable weekend, I had gone to my usual hangout with two others of my girlfriends, two fellow h—y b!t~ches. We were all h—y but obviously our f**k buddies had prior engagement, so the consensus was to go clubbing, pump as much booze and weed into our systems as possible.

Anyways, this fateful Friday night, we had gone to our usual haunt in search of fun and pleasure. Usual dingy, shadowing atmosphere, the best place for owls like my friends and I. We drank, danced, smoked and generally felt high but after a time, I got bored and as h—y as hell. None of the guys around showed any signs of being adventurous of what I wanted.

So I decided to go outside away from all that smoke sweat from the press of several bodies

I smelled the welcoming fresh air as I got outside to the car park. It was kind of intoxicating and made me hornier than ever before.I needed my pu~ssy handled, I needed my body touched, I needed to be used. I inhaled the fresh air and moved to where my friend had parked her car. Read more of these episode from our various page such as, unlimited story platform, fresh stories Kingdom, house of story room, sweet and nice story room through Nana ish on+233544142683.Thank God i had the keys, I thought to myself as I opened the driver’s door and sat but with my feet still on the floor.

I guess my dress was adding to my h—y state as it was extra-ordinarily short with it barely covering my crotch and my b**bs were straining against the polyester material, trying to get free. My n!pples were outlined against the stretchy material, taut and as hard as stone.

Read full story here.
https://storyteller.com.ng/2022/10/07/story-shes-an-addict18-episode-1-4/

(1) (Reply)

He Said He Doesn’t Know Me But We Have Been Speaking To Each Other For Years / Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? / Woke Black Woman Shaming Whites, Is This Not Racism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.