Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Lights Out At Flory High - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lights Out At Flory High (633 Views)

Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. / Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lights Out At Flory High by Apekemi: 5:37am On Mar 08, 2022
��LIGHTS OUT
AT FLORY HIGH��

Written by: Eunice Nwodu Ifunanya

�DO NOT COPY OR REPOST�

Rated 18+

Synopsis
In the dead of the night, during lights out and the students in the boarding highschool are asleep, Only four boys are awake wandering through the girl's dormitory.

Ryan, Darrell, Spike and Justin.

Four strange students with hidden secrets.

They would go to a girl's bed, the one they find beautiful and compel them to go out with them. Except Ryan who was always at Juicy's bed. He liked picking her because of her crazy green eyes which no one else has at the college.

They weren't going to harm them, they take them to a secret club far off the school where they hang out with their fellow vampires. Yes, they were vampires who attended the school but still took path in meeting up with their kind.

Their parents had no idea about this, no human did. They had rings that protected them from the sun.

After the night out, they would take the girl's back to their rooms and compel them, making them forget where they had been to and everything that happened that night.

It wasn't right but they weren't going to be allowed into the club to feed if they had no date with them.

Another night comes and the boys returned to take the girls out..
Juicy was compelled by Ryan and they left. They were at the club now when Juicy suddenly started acting normal and was fully aware of what was going.
The compulsion spell had stopped.

She saw the boy's faces and what they were doing - she was beyond shocked and frightened. Ryan tried to make her forget what she had seen but it was almost impossible.

Juicy was now familiar with the four vampire boys. She had to keep their secrets from her friends as well but would it be so easy for her?

Would Ryan like or dislike her?? And what happens when he sees her n-aked for the first time ever?

��LIGHTS OUT
AT FLORY HIGH��

�DO NOT COPY OR REPOST�

Episode 1
The girl's dorm alarm rang loudly waking the girls up so they could prepare for class. It was always a rush for those who were off to pick up their school uniform from the laundry room.

Juicy, a Black-American girl was still in her bed with her eyes shut tightly. She was far into deep slumber and not a mega powered alarm could wake her up.

The girls in the big room were busy walking about and were yet to remember the sleeping girl in the bed close to the window.

Astrid suddenly looked over and saw her sleeping as usual, she quickly rushed to her shaking her fervently.

"Get up, Juicy! We have classes by eight." She said tapping her hand and pulling her hair.

It was a tough treatment towards someone that was just waking up but just the right act that pulled her awake.

She opened up her eyes and her green eyeballs came into view. She yawned and sat up on the bed briefly stretching herself.

"Good morning, Astrid. Thanks for waking me up, again." She said with a hint of weakness.

"Are you alright, Juicy? For the past one month, you've been really sleepy and tired in the morning. You used to get dressed before everyone else when we arrived newly, is anything up??" Astrid asked worriedly and drawing near to sit beside her.

"I can't say. I also don't know what is wrong with me. Maybe I've been bitten by a sleeping bug?" She speculated and her friend grinned at her.

"I think the tsetse fly is only found in Africa or do they exist here?" She asked as her eyes widened.

"I don't know!" Juicy rasped and slumped her head back on the pillow. The room was still busy and everyone were almost in their full uniforms.

"Do you read at night? After everyone has gone asleep??" Astrid wondered and she sighed.

"Before lights out, I'm already sleeping like a pregnant lady!" She blurted.

Astrid laughed at her friend's response but she still couldn't help but wonder. Juicy was always punctual and she admired that but how could she change all of a sudden?

"Is it a dream?" She asked suggesting and thoughtfully.

"Well... I don't know. There is a name that has been going through my mind though."

"Really? What name??" Astrid asked curiously.

"Ryan. I heard it once or twice. I can't remember where and how." She replied feeling insecure. "Let's go dress up first and talk about this later."

She dragged her friend up and they left to take their bath.
^
^
Ryan snatched the empty bottle from Spike and tossed it through the fence. They were at one of their favorite spots feeding themselves with blood they got from the secret club.

After feeding directly from a human, they get filled up bottles that will help them through the day and at night, they come back for more.

Justin wiped his lips off the blood stain with a piece of clothe.

"Our annoying parents are coming, tomorrow. What's it gonna be like?" Ryan asked fixing the collar of his shirt.

Darrell scoffed and leaned back at the wall.

"My father would probably ask me why my hair is still short." He revealed and Justin snickered.

"I'll get you a hair cream. Just remind me the next time we leave." Spike assured dropping his hand on his shoulder.

"My mom would probably freak out that I'm not adding weight at all." Justin uttered and Spike ruffled his hair.

"Well, I think my father is going to break a lot of chairs when he learns that I failed the math test." Spike replied Ryan's question and Justin flipped.

"Your father and his anger issues." He scoffed folding his hands.

"Yeah. I'm not bothered, he will die soon." Spike chipped in and they laughed except for Ryan who was observing the girls walking past.

They were giggling and acted shy because of the four cuties hanging out by the wall.

"Oh... Ryan is hooked by the fishes." Darrell teased pouting his lips and he smirked.

The girls were now out of sight.

"I could swear he kissed that green eyes last night---"

"I rather eat dirt. What stays during lights out, stays during lights out. Let's be careful with what we say knuckleheads." Ryan cussed fiercely at Justin who quickly closed up his running mouth.

"I'm sorry, bro. Please, calm down." Justin laughed while he rolled his eyes.

"So, what about your parents, Ry?" Darrell asked with a yawn.

"Nothing much. Just ignoring them like I always do." He whispered and there was few seconds of silence.

Suddenly, the sound of heels approaching them emerged and when they looked, it was Miss Cassey - The girls attendant whose job was to make sure the girls at the school were safe.

She was putting on a black suit in which the skirt was very short and her p-ant line visible.

She cat walked slowly and was walking past them. Everyone disliked her including the boys in the school whom she never speaks to.

Their eyes stuck to her behind. Ryan smirked.

"Let's have a little fun, shall we?" He asked and snapped his fingers.
Miss Cassey quickly looked at him and Ryan stared deep into her eyes hypnotizing her.

"Morning, Cassey. Do you mind taking off your pa*ties?" He asked and his friends gasped, laughing.

The lady nodded vehemently.
"Sure, why?" She asked bending low to slide it off her hips, through her legs and off her feet.

"Good. Now, get going and forget that I'm the one who asked you to take them off and I never called you." Ryan completed his request and they started leaving that instant.

Miss Cassey snapped and was back to herself. She stared at the pa*nt in her hand and gasped.

"Oh my Gosh!! How in the world did these come off??" She questioned running off in shame.
^
^
TBC

Who's the trouble maker here?�
Re: Lights Out At Flory High by Apekemi: 5:43am On Mar 09, 2022
��LIGHTS OUT
AT FLORY HIGH��

�DO NOT COPY OR REPOST�

Episode 2
Juicy, Astrid and Heather were on their way to class that morning with their books in their handbags and a big smile across their faces.

"My mother is definitely going to bore me with news from home. What dad did, what my brother did, what the neighbors did. She just can't leave without letting her heart out." Heather reminisced and nudged her elbow.

"I think that's because she misses you. Tomorrow is the first time we will be seeing our parents after two good months. We just have to enjoy it." Astrid replied shaking her loose hair scatter around her shoulders.

Juicy sighed and lifted her head.

"I miss Eric. I wish he comes with my parents." She admitted despondently.

"Gosh! Can't believe you're still head over hills for your childhood crush. If only we were allowed to use phones. You would have him on phone every second, won't you?" Astrid teased but Juicy doesn't say anything.

"I think that guy is such a jerk. How could he not like you after your pretty green eyes." Heather said and the girls chuckled.

The bell rang loudly interrupting their discussion and they glanced at each other. Who ever walked into class three minutes late would get to scrub the bathroom floors as punishment.

They scurried off immediately holding themselves as they ran.

The got into class just in time and the 'good' seats were taken.

They had to sit separately and Juicy raced for the seat at the back next to the broad window.

She sat next to a guy who was occupied with scribbling sketches on his notebook.

She felt bad that she didn't get to sit with her friends but her mood brightened when she recalled the lesson would just be for forty minutes and they get to leave for another class.

Ryan.
He was sitting at her back. For the first time, he was sitting close to Juicy in class. He had avoided her like plague.

He made sure she doesn't see him during day except the time he comes to pick her up at her bed and takes her to the club.

Juicy barely knew that there was someone like Ryan in her school. Not his name and obviously not his face.

It was possible because he was someone she forgot if she happened to see him. He would compel her with his eyes and that would be all about him for her.

It was something toxic a human could go through. Having her brain messed up by some boy.

He was able to sniff the shampoo she had used for her hair which he detested. Her heart was beating normal and she was breathing steady.
He couldn't help but listen to the sounds around him.

All of a sudden, he looked around for his four friends.
Whenever they weren't complete at a place, something must be wrong and there was something wrong at the moment.

Spike wasn't in the classroom. He searched around for him with his eyes but he only saw the other two.

He got up catching Juicy's attention. Another rule at Flory High was that the moment lesson begins, nobody leaves.

The teacher was backing the class and was writing on the whiteboard.

He started walking out of the class with everyone looking up at him. Justin and Darrell were more curious.

He was almost at the door when the strict Mr Harry stopped him with his icy voice.

"And where do you think you are going to?" He asked and the class went so silent that one could hear a pin drop.

"I will be back sir." He replied obviously compelling him.

"Don't...Don't take too long." He replied stunning most of the students.
The Mr Harry they knew would lash out and obviously give the person immediate detention.

Ryan went on his journey and got out the hall way. He listened carefully with his ear hoping to hear Spike's movement.

He wasn't satisfied so he dashed out to the other hallway. Being a vampire, he had the ability to dash off like he was flying.

He finally heard Spike's grunt and he raced to where the sound came from.

He quickly slammed Spike to the wall to prevent him from biting Cassey by her neck.

"What do you think you are doing??!" He yelled at him.
He was breathing heavily with his canine teeth visible and his eyes bloodshot. He was fully prepared to attack and suck Cassey's blood.

"Nothing!" Spike replied overwhelmed with rage.
He pushed Ryan to the next wall subduing him with full force.

"You know the rules, Spike. No one must suspect that there is a vampire in this school, much more four. You have to control this hunger!" Ryan gritted his teeth.

Cassey was now on the floor whimpering.

"I'm sorry, Ryan." Spike whispered as his eyes and pale face gradually went back to normal.

"Good. Go back to class. I'll handle Cassey." He instructed him.
As Spike rushed off, Ryan stooped to a crouch and helped her to get back on her feet.

��LIGHTS OUT
AT FLORY HIGH��

�DO NOT COPY OR REPOST�

Episode 3
Ryan was back to class after dropping Cassey at her office.

He was able to compel her making her forget everything especially almost being beaten by Spike.

He could remember that cruel night when he was out camping with his friends and they were attacked by a crazy vampire. She turned them and they had to go through so much to adjust to the vampire lifestyle.

They could control their hunger now. That he was sure of but not until he caught Spike trying to feed on Cassey.

He's worried and hopes something silly does not repeat itself again.

It was hell risky and someone could have seen him.
GIRL'S DORM

The water from the shower poured down heavily on Juicy. The shower wasn't so good and has been faulty for months. Everyone avoided it but tonight, she had no choice but to wash up with it.

She turned it off when she realized she was clean enough. She grabbed her towel from the door handle and tied it around her body.

As she returns back to the room, she spotted Astrid and Heather sitting on her bed and talking to each other.

She sighed knowing it wasn't quite a good thing.

She approaches them ditching her wardrobe she would have gone to in order to put on some clothes.

"What's going on? What are you both doing here? Lights out is in ten minutes." She said with her hands on her waist.

"We really need to be here to make sure you are alright. That you don't sneak out or anything."

"What are you talking about Astrid??" She cut her off.

"Relax, just get dress first." She urged and she growled dragging her feet to the wardrobe opposite her bed.

After a long fun chat with her friends, they went to their various bed and she went to bed thinking about tomorrow that she would be seeing her parents.

She was fast asleep same with other girls in the dorm when suddenly, the doors opened and the four boys intruded.

The boys searched around except for Ryan who headed straight for Juicy's bed.

He grabbed the cup of water on the drawer next to her bed and emptied it on her face.

She woke up instantly and glanced at him.

"Get up." He ordered and she was still looking at him with sleepy eyes.

He compelled her with his eyes immediately and she got up slowly.

Spike chose Astrid, for the first time.
He had never taken her before.

Darrell and Justin picked two other random girls who went by the name, Rooney and Shayne.

They left after the girls had changed. Astrid and Juicy didn't say much to each other because their heads were messed up. They had nothing to complain about.

"Tonight is going to be so much fun." Astrid said touching her hair.
"I know, right?" Juicy agreed smiling which was something she wasn't used to in the real world.
They were able to leave the school and board a taxi.

After a while, they arrived at the club. Each boy holding his date for identification as one of them.

The girls were definitely being themselves but they would forget all about it the moment they return.

They get taken into the dark room and the boys are able to feed. Juicy found it strange and couldn't take her eyes off Ryan.

The way he attacked the man sucking from him like his life depended on it. His eyes bloodshot and his face very pale.
Whiter than any normal human.

The boys were careful enough not to drain all from the bodies. It would cost them.

A lady suddenly walked past Juicy quacking her shoulder that she almost fell but was able to maintain her balance. She saw the ladies huge hair and rugged dressing - torn shirt and loose pants.

"So, my boys are here!" She announced referring to the four boys.

Ryan stopped sucking and left the body. He looked at her, emotionlessly.
She was the one that had turned them into vampires and also introduced them to the club.

She is at good terms with them but something in him still quests for revenge for what she had done to them. Stopping them from having a normal life.

"Nice to see you too, Maddy." Spike said holding onto Astrid and approaching the duo.

Maddy placed her hand on Ryan's shoulder trying to start up a conversation.

"How has school been? Anything interesting happened today??" She asked grinning.

"No." Ryan replied coldly as his eyes was blinking back to normal.

Juicy was instantly pulled away from the dim room by someone unnoticed and she was stunned to see it was a man very huge and with muscles so large.

She flinched startled so much.

"No!" She yelled though she had no idea what the man was up to.

His canine teeth surfaced and black veins popped up at the corners of his eyes. He was prepared to feed on her.

Ryan was still inside and yet to notice that she was gone.

He suddenly remembered the moment a vampire wearing green walked pass them.

The green shirt reminded him of Juicy's green eyes. He rushed outside and met the the strange man struggling with Juicy.

"Ryan!" She called out on seeing him.

"I will feed from her and you won't stop me." He gently told Ryan who smiled and folded his hands.

"Go ahead." He simply urged him sounding relaxed.
He was prepared for anything.
AT HAVEWOOD.

Juicy's parents were done preparing the goodies they prepared for their precious daughter.

They couldn't wait to give her a tight hug tomorrow.

Her grandmother had visited and she brought just one thing for her - an ugly old bracelet, her mother called it.

She was expecting something quite tangible or fancy. Such that Juicy liked but instead, what her mother- inlaw gave her to give to her daughter was an unattractive bracelet.

She sighed and also put it in the bag she would be leaving with tomorrow. There was nothing she could do but the thought of tomorrow had her on her toes.
TBC
Re: Lights Out At Flory High by Apekemi: 5:30am On Mar 10, 2022
��LIGHTS OUT
AT FLORY HIGH��

�DO NOT COPY OR REPOST�

Episode 4
Ryan watched as the huge man pulled away from Juicy realizing the consequences if he ended up forcing himself on someone's date.

He would be suspended and worse, face the top vampires who controlled the area. He gave Ryan a scalding look before walking away.

He sighed and tried touching Juicy but she flipped.

"You asked him to bite me. What kind of person are you?!" She asked frightened.

"Don't argue with me, I saved you." Ryan said hypnotizing her with his eyes.

Helpless Juicy smiled.

"It's okay." She said and he led the way back into the dark room.

When they returned, Spike was with Astrid at a corner kissing her like his life depended on it.

Astrid wouldn't be happy with such though but she was being compelled to open up to his kisses.

Juicy feels uncomfortable and Ryan noticed it. He ignored her anyway and walked to sit alone at a table.

He took the bottle filled with blood on the table and poured into the little cup before him. He sipped from it slowly and he loved how the thick liquid mingled around his tongue.

Maddy saw him and quickly joined him on the two sitter couch.

She looked very young like Juicy but older than Ryan with twenty years. She has been a vampire for twenty and kept causing trouble for everyone.

She takes nothing serious even after turning the boys into vampires. She made them drink her blood and it was still in their system when they ran off. While they tried to escape from her, they fell into a ditch and died, injuring badly.
They woke up later stunned that they were alive but badly wanted blood.

"You look so serious, Ryan. A perfect look for a perfect s'xy guy." Maddy said and dropped her two legs on the table.

"Go away." He said and exhaled.

"You brought the green eyes again. You must hate this girl so much." She bluntly remarked gazing at Juicy as she sat alone at the staircase.

"Where is your date, Maddy?" He asked her with a sardonic look.

"Probably dead. I don't care." She replied and chuckled at her response.

"Tomorrow, I have something to show you. I hope you and your boring friends come." She said rolling her eyes.

Ryan got up and emptied the content in the glass cup.

"Time's up, guys." He whispered knowing fully well his friends around the dark room heard him. He turned to Maddy and sighed. "If you see us tomorrow, great. But if you don't, have fun with your dead date."

He left heading straight to Juicy.
Maddy was staring at them wondering why Ryan is awfully cold and different.
She just hopes he likes what she'd show him tomorrow.
AT GIRL'S DORM

They were back with the girls and again, they weren't noticed by the authorities who promised the principal 'maximum' security which was twenty four hours assurance.

As Juicy checked her wardrobe for her nightie, Ryan was standing next to her waiting for her to get dressed so he could wipe her memories of the night.

She was sane enough to rush to the bathroom and wear her clothes so he wouldn't see her na.ked.

When she returned, he was staring at her body and he knew why he was doing so. In case there was any cut or stain of blood so he could get rid of it but luckily, she was clean and then again, he was mesmerized by her green eyes. How much he admired them. She was brown skinned but it wasn't an odd combo.

She was done putting things together a d got on her bed. She covered herself up and Ryan got to work, compelling her.

Spike and Astrid were at her bed after she had changed. He was greedy with her tonight. He couldn't stop kissing her and he just have the opportunity to do that with girls because of his vampire abilities.

The real Astrid who isn't under compulsion would smack the he.ll out of him when he'd demand for a kiss.

He doesn't like her or anything of that sort but just liked getting to kiss someone like he owned them.

He stole one last kiss before compelling her to forget everything and fall into a deep sleep.

Rooney and Shayne went to sleep too after Justin and Darrell were done.

And the four boys exit the dorm as quick as they could.

"Spike, can I talk to you?" Ryan demanded after they were outside the building.

"Yes?" He replied slowing down his pace so he can walk together with him.

"Stop kissing the girls. It's not right. One of them can have their lips swollen or probably, feel it so strong that she might not forget it---"

"Ryan, stop picking Juicy every night we are going to the club." Spike cut him off and he clenched his fists.

He hated when Spike gets so tough and stubborn. He's always the one to challenge him and he is the leader of the group.

"What is your problem, huh? Why can't you understand the consequences." He asked glaring at him with his eyes turning instantly.

Justin looked up seeing the surveillance camera ahead.
He is the smart one and was very good at computers.

"Guys, can we gnash each others teeth later?? That camera can spot us if we remain here." He pointed out.

They comported themselves and rushed to their dorm.

��LIGHTS OUT
AT FLORY HIGH��

�DO NOT COPY OR REPOST�

Episode 5
It was visiting day and there was so many flashy cars parked at the school surrounding.

One of the days Cassey hated because she'll have to make sure the girls were in order and in good shape to see their parents.

Juicy and Astrid were still in their rooms talking and waiting to be called out.

They are clueless about what happened the previous night and Astrid had woken up very late that morning too.

Heather was already out to see her strict father who came first before any parent.

"I want a new boyfriend, Juicy. I can't live like this." Astrid complained dropping her head on the pillow.

"Live like what?" Juicy asked with a curious look.

"Live this boring school life. I hàte the fact that our new principal banned us from dating and we practically have to do it in secret if we have to." She peeved.

"What's so bad about that? We'll be out of school soon and finally get to do what we want." Juicy said rolling her eyes.

Their discussion was interrupted the moment a student informed them that their guardian had arrived.

They scurried out of the dorm and finally got to the hall. Her mother was the first person she saw waiting by the door and embraced each other. Astrid also hugged her and that was when she saw her father, running off to him.

As Juicy and her mother sat down, she noticed the hairstyle her mother was carrying and that made her realize that her grandmother had visited - that was certainly the reason behind the braids.

"So, how have your studies been so far? Your exams are coming up soon, I'm sure you know." Her mother asked holding her hands.

"Yes, I know mom. I'm studying really hard as well. Just not getting enough sleep lately. Well, how is everyone at home? Including grandma?" She asked with an imperceptible shake of her head.

"She's still strong and stubborn. She even has something for you."
She dipped into her bag and brought out the bracelet.

"What is that thing?" Juicy asked dumbfounded.

"A bracelet of course. It looks old but I think you can manage." Her mom beamed and she took it from her slowly.

She took a close look at the brown carved beads and the darkish ribbon.

She wore it reluctantly since she loves her grandmother very much.

"She also said you should never take it off but don't worry about her. You can do whatever you choose, dear." She said and Juicy frowned when she remembered her father was not with her.

"Where's dad? Why didn't he come??" She asked curiously.

"He traveled, sweetie. Don't be worried. He's gonna come meet you another time."

She just stared in silence.

Ryan was on his bed gazing at the ceiling, trying to distract himself.

He's gonna live forever unless he's staked of course. He's going to watch his family get old and die while he's still young and strong.

This wasn't really the best life.

The doors of the dorm opened and Mr Brad, the male coordinator entered astound to see Ryan alone and on the bed.

"We have been looking for you everywhere, young man. Your parents here. They want to see you." He said folding his hands.

"I don't want to see them." He said coldly and Mr Brad cracked finding it amusing.

"You know who your father is, Ryan. You need to obey him." He refreshed his memory of his worst nightmare.

He left the bed and approached the mister who was still standing at the door.

He compelled him into forgetting that he ever said he didn't want to meet his parents before walking away.

He decided to see his family even though he hates to.

At least before they send in their guards to capture him.

He got into the hall walking past Juicy and his mother. He saw that her mother's eyes were perfect brown and wasn't green as Juicy's.

He twitched taking his eyes off instantly.

He arrived at the table where his parents were and his mother embraced him like he was once lost but found.

"Ryan! My handsome baby boy!" She ecstatically said kissing his cheek.

A few persons saw this and chuckled.

They finally sat down and Ryan buried his eyes on his father's as they engage in an intense staring contest.

Juicy was listening as she heard someone yell *Ryan, my handsome boy!* .

She slowly looked towards the table and saw the Ryan. She was gazing at him like he had never seen a boy before.
The 'Ryan' name she once heard in her dream and can't seem to forget.

For some reason, she felt a hot burn around her wrist were she had worn the bracelet.

She quickly took it off panicking mentally why her mother was going through her bag, she didn't notice what was up with Juicy.

She rubbed her wrist that was hurting and wondered why that happened.

She took the bracelet and dipped it into her pocket feeling uncomfortable.
TBC
Re: Lights Out At Flory High by Apekemi: 6:30am On Mar 12, 2022
��LIGHTS OUT
AT FLORY HIGH��

�DO NOT COPY OR REPOST�

Episode 8
I would like to apologize for the delay of the story. The exams caused it to be extended so much and I'm finding it very hard continuing because the zeal is no longer there but I'll do all I can to finish the book despite lots of people ditchimg the story.

Personally, I wish I can delete the previous chapters and begin a new book but unfortunately, most of you claimed to still continue the book. I'll honor the comments and write the book but you have to play your part by being active with comments and likes. I need to know that I'm not alone on this and those who commented are actually ready to support me. If I pick up a regular posting pace and the encouragement is too poor, I'll have to stop no matter what.
Episode 8

"Maddy! Stop, right now. What the he.ck are you here for?" He hurled his words and she stopped walking.

"Just be happy that I'm here." She muttered and continued her exit.

Ryan was confronted by his friends the moment he entered the dorm and met them getting ready for the assembly.

"Why do you look sick?" Spike asked him first and he sighed.

"Maddy is here. As the new principal's assistant. I don't know what she's up to but we can't blow our cover." He replied sitting on Darrel's bed.

The rest of the boys glanced at each other not knowing what to say.

"It won't hurt if we got rid of her. She's a pest. Here to ruin us more. She's not satisfied with the incident in the woods." Spike pointed out with a malicious grin.

"We can't attack her until we see shat her recent moves are gonna be. She might not mean too bad but once she does something funny, we can figure out what to do." Justin suggested leaving Spike irritated. He has always been the violent member of the group.

"I figured out how we can deal with Juicy." Ryan spoke up and they exchanged stares.

"Who is Juicy?" A chorus question popped up immediately.

"She is the one that wasn't affected last night. The only person that knows our secret in this whole school." He said whispering that the boys could hear him clearly because of their vampire ability but the other ordinary boys around couldn't get a letter.

"I found out a lot about here. So, here's the plan. I'm sure she won't keep her mouth shut for long so let's befriend her and make her feel casual with us but we'll take any chances we get to be alone with her close friend, Astrid. We will take nu.de photos of her and threaten Juicy with it. If she says something about us, we upload everything for the whole world to see. Done deal?" He asked after a pause and they agreed immediately.

"I will handle Maddy's case. I'll keep closer eye on that craz.y woman. Her motives can't be hidden for long, I'm sure." Spike said but Ryan was too tired to object to it.

They all agreed before they heard the bells ring loudly.

"Great, let's go meet the new so called principal." Justin said and they prepared together.
Juicy, Astrid and Heather were done getting ready and headed for the assembly.

"A new principal definitely means new problems." Heather said rolling her eyes.

"What do you mean by that?" Astrid asked squinting her eyes.

"We are already used to the old principal and now, someone new shows up, ready to change things. And who the he.ll would buy such a school that is so isolated?---"

"Okay, that's enough Heather. You know what can happen if someone hears you talking about this. It's pure gossip. Let's just get to the assembly first." Juicy cut her off bluntly.

There was a few seconds of silence when someone dropped his hand on Juicy's shoulder. In shock, she flinched looking at her side to see one of the guys from last night. She could remember his name too - Darrell.

"Hi Juicy." He greeted with a friendly smile that made his dimples emerge.

"Why don't we walk you ladies to the assembly?" Another voice came from behind Astrid and it was Spike.

The girls were dumbstruck to see the four boys around them and walking with them.

"Where the shreck did they appear from?" Juicy whispered not knowing the boys heard her loud and clear.

Ryan was walking along but not close to them. He had his hands in his pockets and his head facing the ground.
She noticed this and frowned at how distant he always was...annoying!

"I'm gonna deal with you later, you never told me these hot guys were your friends." Astrid whispered pinching on her skin a little.

"Ouch." She mumbled out and she saw the they were now in front of the hall.

Other students were trooping in in excitement. At a little distance, Bella, the school sweetheart was observing how the guys she was admiring were with girls she never actually noticed.
It stirred so much anger in her but there was nothing she could do at that point.

"Gosh! I forgot my inhaler!" Juicy yelled almost getting on the first step.

Ryan lifted his eyebrow to look at her.

"What? How did we forget that?? Come on, let's go..." Astrid offered but she stopped them.

"We've come too far. You need to go in. I'll be back shortly. Won't take time..." Juicy rushed her words before running off.

The rest entered the hall including Ryan but just when there was no attention towards him, he zoomed out of the hall heading for the girl's dorm.

�� LIGHTS OUT
AT FLORY HIGH��

Written by Eunice Nwodu.

Episode 9
Juicy was walking as fast as she could back to the dorm in order for her to meet up with the others.

She succeeded in getting in and going through her bag where she kept some of her accessories.

She had a time finding it but luckily, it dropped from her bag.

She picked it up and hurried out of the dormitory.

While moving in a haste, she realized everyone was now at the assembly and she was the only one that was still behind at the dorm.

She was alone. It made her feel insecure and she folded her arms.

At this point, she felt that she wasn't alone as she presumed and looked around frightened by nothing in particular.

Was her instincts and mind playing pranks on her? She wondered as the wind caressed her hair both ways.

She kept moving anyway but still was attentive about what was going on behind her.

She stopped unawares and made a swift turn intending to catch someone probably sneaking up on her but to her dismay, there was no one.

She turned back around furiously and leaped when her eyes came in contact with Ryan's.

He was standing in front of her, so close that it shocked her beyond words.

When did he even arrive to stand before her??

She asked rhetorically at herself.

"What are you doing here? Why were you followings me??" She asked freaking out a little.

"Let's get going." He ignored her question and started walking ahead of her.

"I told you guys to stay away from me. I did, didn't I?? Why on Earth would you show up now; Mostly in front of my friends??" She asked sternly and he rolled his eyes.

"Why do you really care? You three are lonely anyways. You should be happy guys like us could even breath the same sir with you girls." He said showing a bit of arrogance.

"What? Go to hell with that concept! We were doing just fine before you even had the guts to brainwashing me to follow you at night." She bluntly replied and whispering the last part.

"Again, you owe your life to us because we could have killed you but we didn't. I'm sure Spike won't hesitate to kill you first." He coldly said and started walking in a haste like he wanted to get away from her.

"Why did you even follow me here if you don't want to walk back to the hall with me??" She yelled after him while running.

••••••••••
When the two arrived at the hall, the principal was still being ushered into the hall giving them a perfect view to see him enter first.

The female students especially were clapping so loud as he made an entrance.

The principal was da.mn young. The rumors were true. He was young and good looking, a type that women would kill just to have.

But that would be determined by his character later on, Juicy figured correctly as the man got up on stage walking like a King. And a King he was, though.

His name was King Sandro; son of a wealthy professor. He wasn't the one assigned to the school, his father was but he had to fill in for him for six months or he would loose his inheritance.

His father was strict and strong-willed so he had no choice but to accept to become the principal for six months.

Juicy watched him walk and act like he didn't give a da.mn about the screaming girls.

As he made a speech, Ryan was observing Maddy who was standing behind him and looking around.

He badly wanted to ruin her and keep her away forever. Spike might just be right about killing her soon.

"You." King called pointing at Juicy and Ryan.

They glanced at each other and then back at their all superior new principal.

"Us?" Ryan asked as everyone's attention drifted to them.

"Yes, you two. My office, now!" He demanded and Juicy went numb.
Why would the new principal summon them??
TBC
Re: Lights Out At Flory High by Apekemi: 1:46am On Mar 13, 2022
�� LIGHTS OUT
AT FLORY HIGH��

Written by Eunice Nwodu.

Episode 10
Juicy and Ryan were taken to the principal's office by Mandy whom was gladly doing the job.

"I can't believe I got into trouble because of you." She muttered with her arms folded.

"Me? What did I do??" Ryan questioned hysterically.

She rolled her eyes not wanting to respond to his question.
They finally arrived and the two were made to sit on a bench facing the principal's office.

Mandy decided to head back to the hall in case her boss needed her. As she walked away, Ryan took a stare of her and noticed she could barely walk in heels.

Again, he wondered what she was up to.

They waited in silence as Juicy didn't want to say a word to him.

The door opened jolting them alert as King walked past them to his office door.

"Both of you..." He addressed the duo signalling them to enter the office with him. And so they did without question.

He leaned his back on his desk as he faced the two students.

"I saw the both of you, entering the hall when everyone was already settled. Are you two... a couple?" He asked squinting his eyes and Juicy gasped like he'd said a taboo.

"No, sir! There's nothing of that sort..." Juicy stuttered while Ryan didn't react in anyway.

"But he's quiet. Which means, I'm right." The young principal stated gleefully.

"Okay, I'm bored now." Ryan cut in and She stared at him wondering what he meant.

He made eye contact with him compelling him as he began giving his orders.

"Let us go. You never called us here and you have other things to do. Forget everything we've talked about too..." He paused when he felt Juicy tap him by the shoulder to stop.

She was scared about what he was doing to the principal.
Ryan removed eye contact with King and dragged Juicy out of the office.

• MEANWHILE AT THE BOY'S TOILET •

Spike, Darrell and Justin surrounded Astrid who was lying on the floor unconscious from being hit on her head.
That was there plan, to get closer to her and be able to draw her aside.

"We can't keep waiting for Ryan. If a group of boys comes in right now, it won't be so easy compelling them all." Darrell figured and Justin nodded his head.

"Exactly, we need new orders." Justin added and their gaze dropped on Spike.

"Very well, then. Let's quickly do this without Ryan. Justin, lock the door. Darrell UnCloth her carefully, let's just deal with her upper body. It will be cruel seeing her divine area before her destined soulmate whom should see it first." He said and the boys chuckled as they did as he said.

There, Astrid was lying lifeless with her shirt and top undie removed. They could see her bare chest, Spike couldn't take his eyes off them.

He had gone to the club once with her, he remembered vividly and he couldn't stop himself from kissing her.

"Eyes off her. Show some respect." He immediately said and the boys obeyed instantly.

He took out a phone from his back pocket and took clear pictures of Astrid. After he was done, he had Darrell put back her clothes on her so they can take her somewhere safe to wake up at.
"Where are my friends, Ryan?" Juicy asked when he was about to part ways with her.

"Where else but the classroom." He let out a grumpy response.

"Oh! It's time for classes." She muttered and he started walking away.

She followed him thinking he was taking the another route to the class building.
Ryan notices she was walking right beside him and made an abrupt stop.

"Why are you following me now?! Won't you head to class?!!" He asked infuriated hoping it would scare her off but she was still standing there unmoved.

"Why are you sounding so angry? Is it because the principal asked us if we were a couple?" She asked as her green eyes glistened making Ryan spend seconds staring at them.

'What Is it with me and her green eyes?', he questioned himself quite perturbed.

"No, that is the least of my worries. I'd rather be single forever that dating you." He cussed under his breath and she sighed.

"Most people that say those things don't mean it. It's more like; I'd rather be single if I don't get a chance to date you." She replied enthusiastically.

"You wish." He blurted before continuing his trip out from the staff premises.

Juicy continued to follow him forgetting to ask him if he was heading to the class building through another road.

She suddenly stopped and took out her inhaler. Ryan stopped when he could no longer hear her footsteps and turned to see her inhaling from the object in her hand.

It made him remember the moment at the club when he tried to compel her like he normally used to but she wasn't falling for it.

She really did make a fool out of him but he was not so embarrassed.

Then he remembered Mandy and thought if she had a hand in Juicy not being able to compelled.

He's gonna find out sooner.
She's in their school now, they're in one unit.

Things will definitely unravel quickly.
TBC

Next chapter drops in an hour.

So, I've been dealing with a lot of personal issues and I had a hard time deciding what I should do on this page.

I tried starting up a new book but it won't be right if I didn't finish what I started and majority of you wanted this book.

I spoke to some friends whom advised me to keep writing even if the audience decreased. As long as I make the readers that are still interested, entertained.

So, here we go.

�� LIGHTS OUT
AT FLORY HIGH��

Written by Eunice Nwodu.

Episode 11
"So, are you heading to class?" Juicy asked putting back her inhaler in her back.
She didn't get a response from Ryan and she tapped him harder than she did before at his back.

"No. If you are, better head back before you miss first period. More like second period." He stated checking his wrist watch.

"God! I can't believe I followed you here for nothing. I thought there was another way to the building through this route but I was clearly mistaking." Juicy carped before leaving.

Ryan made sure she was heading to class before wading off to meet his friends.
A soft knock came on King's door and he only stared at it.

"Come in." He muttered despondently.

The door gave way and Mandy entered holding a cup of coffee.

"I've got it, sir." She said and dropped it carefully on his table.

He sighed and took the cup of coffee.

He acted like he was inhaling the smell before taking a sip from it.

"Perfect. Just as I wanted it." He said mesmerized and Mandy nodded.

She turned to leave but his voice stopped her halfway.

"I want to turn things around in this school. I hate the uniform, the colors of paints on each building and of course, the student's time's table. I want to start with their schedules. I want a list of all the activities these kids do and we'll work together to readjust them. Also, new cameras should be planted everywhere. Time of lights out will be changed as well, strictly from nine to eight. I feel like I should do things my own way, and I can't do them with the formal principal's rules guiding the school. Do you get that?"

"Yes, sir. I'll quickly do what you asked. Don't worry, taking over this school won't be a problem at all." Mandy smiled surprised with him sharing his intentions in this manner.

Well, she was his personal assistant. Who else would he turn to?...

She made a fake smile before leaving the office.
Astrid was in an execrable situation as she woke up from being unconscious. She found herself on a pavement which was next to the massive field.

"Goodness!!! What the he.ck got me here??" She asked befuddled with the sight.

She got up immediately and began panicking mentally.

So many questions occupied her sense of reasoning and she sat back down from where she had risen.

"What the h.ell happened??" She asked as sobs emerged from her lips. It was virtually too overwhelming for her.
"Good. These are perfect." Ryan remarked out loud while going through the photos Spike took of Astrid.

"So, who's going to confront Juicy?" Justin asked and Spike smirked indirectly showing her wanted to be the one to threaten Juicy with the photos.

"Fine, Spike. You can meet her but don't..." He paused when the boys stared at him strangely wondering what he was going to add.

"Physically abuse her. Don't touch her." He completed not giving a d*mn if it sounded like he was being protective of her.

He just knows how violent Spike is and wouldn't want him to end up kil.ling someone.

"Yeah, copy that. But I guess our cover has been blown. We can't go to the club anymore with that stu.pid girl awake. She's going to stop us, which is why I think we should play Mandy in order to get 'blood'." He pointed out whispering the last word.

"I'll think about that. For now, get ready to meet Juicy." Ryan replied.
"Astrid! I'm so sorry I left you alone..." Juicy cried as she held her tightly in her arms.

She has been looking all over for her and found her at the field all by herself. It was getting dark already too.

Astrid was shaking when she appeared and she couldn't help but cry. She had no idea when she got so carried away that she left her.

She would definitely get back at who did this to her.
She suddenly thought about Ryan and his gang. They must have messed with Astrid.

She tearfully carried her on her back and took her to the girl's dorm since it was almost time for their dinner.

She was given serving duty with a few other girls. They would put out the dish for the rest of the girls. She did this and later headed outside with the other girls to go to the cafeteria to return some plates.

"I think it's best if I tell Astrid about the vampires in the school. She's my best friend. I can't keep her in the dark, she has to be careful about them." She muttered to herself feeling bad about what happened.

She lifted her head anyway and saw a guy approaching them.

"That idi-ot must be Spike." She said seeing his face clearly. I wonder what he wants now.
TBC

Love you all so much ✍�
Re: Lights Out At Flory High by Apekemi: 6:00am On Mar 14, 2022
�� LIGHTS OUT
AT FLORY HIGH��

Written by Eunice Nwodu.

Episode 12
"What do you want?" Juicy asked when Spike stood before her.

"I have something to show you, privately." He said and she felt uncertain for a while.

"Alright, but be quick. As you can see, I have things to do." She stated and he nodded.

They proceeded to moving to a corner while the other girls stared after them.

"What do you think they're talking about?" One of them whispered to the other feeling suspicious if the two were dating.

"Fine, we are here now. What did you want to tell me?" Juicy asked and he brought out a phone from his back pocket.

"We don't trust you. You can't blame us, girls can be cruel sometimes. So, we are forced to do this. If you don't keep your mouth shut about us, we'll send these to Astrid's parents and expose them to the media...."

As he spoke, he showed her what was on the screen of the phone and Juicy couldn't help but gasp in astonishment.

"Oh my goodness!!! What the h*ck is this??" She asked beyond shocked.

"Do I have to interpret the photo. I'm sure you don't want Astrid to be traumatized, that's her photos with her body uncovered. Be warned." He snatched the phone from her face and stormed off.

"I can't believe this. That explains Astrid waking up at that ordered place. How did I get her into such a mess?? What am I gonna do?" She sobbed disintegrated.
"Here you go." Mandy said handing the last bottle over to Ryan.
They decided to get help from her despite fearing the motives she could have in mind.

Ryan glanced at the bottle and passed it to Justin.

"I don't know if I should thank you or not. What you are doing is so shady." He scoffed glaring at her and she sighed.

"Let's talk in private." She whispered and took his hand. She led him to a corner, a bit distant from where the boys where.

"I don't like you guys risking your lives to come over to the club. So, I'm here to help." She said rubbing her hands against the other.

"Haven't you helped us enough, you cra.zy vampire?? Why can't you just leave us alone? You are rather making things more worse for us---"

"I'm doing all this for your good. Do you know what I had to go through to get those four rings in order for you and your friends to be able to walk under the sun??" She asked taking his hand into hers again.

"Why?? Why bother?" He asked getting pissed.off.

"Because I like you. That's the reason I'm here. That's the reason I'm in this d**n school working under an annoying principal. I just want to be close to you..." Mandy professed.

There was abrupt silence and Ryan was dumbfounded.
Juicy, Heather and Astrid walked to class feeling exhausted from the day's activities.

The new principal was sure giving them a tough time with his new timetable.
It's been a week since she discovered what Ryan and his gang were.

Since then, she has been keeping it a secret. She didn't want to be secretive towards her friends but she clearly had no choice.

What if they didn't understand and went ahead to tell someone else??

She had not been in contact with the bits either. She avoided them as much as she could. Not after what they did to Astrid.

"Juicy, why don't you run for class president?" Heather asked and a soft laugh emerged from Astrid.

"You want her to get so busy that she would barely have time to see us?" Astrid asked and Juicy sighed.

"I'll never be too busy for my friends. Although, I don't think I'm interested in running." She replied.

"With all the school work, how can someone possibly take on such a task." Astrid hissed detesting the idea.

"Astrid! It was just a question. Don't eat me up please" Heather laughed.

"I know... I'm so tired." She muttered.

Juicy looked around and spotted Ryan and his friends at a corner. She freaked at the sight of making eye contact with Ryan.

She wondered why he hates her so much.

If he despised her a lot, why would he pick her as his partner at the club??

She turned again and saw Ryan staring intently at her.
His eyeballs shifted immediately they made eye contact but he was quite too late since Juicy knew he was looking at her.

��LIGHTS OUT AT
FLORY HIGH��

Written by: Eunice Nwodu.

YOU CAN READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS BEFORE THIS��

Episode 13
She turned again and saw Ryan staring intently at her. His eyeballs shifted immediately they made eye contact but he was quite too late since Juicy knew he was looking at her. Ryan walked away feeling really bashful to have been caught by Juicy while staring at her.
Juicy rolled her eyes and turned back to look at her friends who were staring intently at her the whole time.

"Okay, what is the stare all about you two?" Juicy asked with a raised eyebrow. "We should be the ones asking you that and not the other way round." Heather scoffed.
"I don't understand. The two of you were literally the ones staring awkwardly at me. So, I should be the one asking you what was the stare about." Juicy laughed lightly. She couldn't understand what Heather was trying to say.

"Well, you should explain to us the eye contact you were sharing with Ryan not quite long." Astrid said, folding her arms underneath her boobs and giving Juicy I-need-an-explanation kind of look.
"Oh! So, this is what it's all about right?" Juicy sighed and rolled her eyes.

"At this rate, I think your eyeballs would soon fall out because of the number of times you've rolled your eyes." Heather laughed. Juicy glared playfully at her and hit her hand playfully.
"C'mon Juicy, talk to us. Or are you hiding something from us? We are best friends okay? And we share everything together." Astrid pouted her lips and blinked her eyes rapidly – a thing she does when she wants something from either Heather or Juicy.

"I don't know what you're talking about. But it's just that I caught Ryan staring at me and I stared back at him. That's all there is to it, nothing more. Stop thinking about absurd things." Juicy stated.
"Are you sure nothing's going on between the both of you?" Heather asked. "No way! That's crazy for you to think or even say. He hates me and the feeling is mutual." Juicy scoffed.

"Really? Or he likes you and the feeling is mutual?" Astrid teased. "You're crazy Astrid. I'm going to the library. I don't want to continue to seat with you and discuss about Ryan all day." Juicy said and walked away. "Hey, wait for us." Astrid and Heather yelled as they ran after her.

"What is it Ryan? You look bothered." Spike asked staring intently at Ryan.
"Nothing. I don't look bothered okay?" Ryan huffed.
The four of them were in the field but they weren't playing football or basketball, they just sat down watching some of the boys play basketball. "You sure do Ryan." Darrell said. "Are we going out tonight?" Ryan asked instead, changing the topic. "Don't try to change the topic Ryan." Justin scoffed.

Ryan sighed and stood up. He darted his eyes from Darrell to Justin and to Spike. "I'm fine and I'm not worried about anything." He told them.
"Okay sir Ryan." Spike said sarcastically. "I'm going to the dorm. I feel very exhausted." Ryan said and walked away.
"Something is definitely wrong with that dude." Justin whispered.

"So, are we going to the club tonight?" Spike asked with a smirk on his face. "Then, who will be my partner?" Ryan asked with a scoff. "What do you mean who will be your partner?" Justin asked with a crumpled look. Ryan sighed softly and turned to look at Justin properly who was sitting beside him.
"What's there for you not to know or understand huh? I can't go to the club because I don't have a partner. I was using Juicy not until mysteriously, she could not be compelled again. You know I've always used her as my partner but not anymore because she can't be compelled." Ryan literally spelt it out to him.

"Oh!" Spike nodded his head in understanding. "But you can always use another girl, choose another girl that you can compel and take to the club tonight. We choose different girls all the time but you are the only one choosing just a girl repeatedly. Now, because she knows our secret and can't be compelled, you don't want to go to the club anymore. There are many girls in the girls dormitory and you can always compel anyone to accompany you to the club." Darell stated and exhaled deeply after having to talk so much at once.
"Exactly! You're right Darell, I agree with you." Spike said.

"But who do I take along with me? It's going to be difficult for me trying to find another girl to compel." Ryan grumbled. "You don't have to start hand picking or whatever, just compel any girl – not as if you're going to date the girl." Spike replied him and shrugged his shoulders.
"Okay, I'll give it a try." Ryan sighed and shrugged his shoulders.

"But I have an idea!" Justin suddenly said with a smile on his face. "And what could that be?" Ryan asked.
"Why don't you use Juicy's friend, Astrid? Juicy would not be able to do anything about if probably she finds out, knowing fully well that we have Astrid's nude pictures."
~ NIGHTTIME ~
The moon had settled up on the sky being one of the brightest features in the boarding school. The boys were still asleep when Ryan left the bed earlier than the time they scheduled and he proceeded to the girl's dormitory.

Juicy was up as well, she just couldn't bring herself to get a shut eye with the vampires lurking. There were some girls whom were still up reading about some minutes ago but sleep gave in before they knew it and they slept off.
She has to protect the girls of this school from them. She walked to the bathroom deciding to take another shower apart from the compulsory one the school made sure everyone took.

She shed her clothes next to her closet before stepping into the bathtub. She turned the shower handle to a low tempo so it wouldn't wake anybody up.
While handling the soap in her hand, she thought about the vampire boys and how stressed she had been since she discovered them.

She wordlessly washed herself enjoying how the water took time to making her feel moisturized.
Ryan had gotten to the door and he worked his magic by easily walking passed the door that was never locked incase of emergency. It wouldn't be nice locking more than forty girls up in a huge hall room. What if a fire started? Not one would be able to break the door down for others to flee.

He wasn't doubting girl's strength. Rather, he was taunting the fact that the boarding school was likely to raise week girls. They could help with gym lessons, tasks and harder sports so they become more strong than they wish they were.

He heard the sounds of shower running. It wasn't too loud but it definitely created a distinct gentle sounds.

He headed towards the door and entered without rethinking. There were so many tubs in there but only one was occupied. He walked straight to it and dragged the curtains exposing a náked and frightened Juicy.
What on earth?!
TBC
Re: Lights Out At Flory High by Apekemi: 6:35am On Mar 15, 2022
��LIGHTS OUT AT
FLORY HIGH��

Episode 14.
"Ryan? What are you doing here?!" Juicy asked bewildered completely forgetting she was náked in front of him.

"Who the heck takes a bath in the middle of the night?" He freaked with his eyes glued to her body. Actually, it was not the first time he was seeing her uncl*d. He always looks away while she dresses for the club but sometimes, he'd steal glances and even helped her when her clothes became tough for her to put on.

"God! Keep your eyes away from me!" She huskily whispered rushing out of the tub grabbing her towel afterwards. He smirked and helped her in turning off the shower completely.

He turned back to see Juicy with an ugly grimace looking irritated that he saw her náked.

"Like you don't feel honored to have me see your form without clothes." He chuckled making Juicy's cheeks redden.

"The only thing about you that is honoring is the fact that you drain blood even from dead bodies. What a hero." She taunted with a glare. This wasn't supposed to be her reaction. She possibly likes him.
It was still something she doesn't understand yet. But she still have to be smart and put the guy in his place.

"Careful with what you say, Juicy." He warned but the way he mentioned her name, made her feel chills through her spine.

"There is nothing you can do that will weaken me. So, don't even try to sound all powerful and authoritative. And I think it's time for you to go." She said reaching for the door knob so she could open it.

Ryan rushed over to her in a frightening speed and held her wrist stopping her completely from achieving her aim of kicking him out.

"Is that a super power of something?" She mumbled dumbfounded with how quick he moved.
He made her rest behind the wall with his speed again and Juicy was practically trapped.

"You challenged me, remember? As much as I háte you..." His voice trailed off as he got on his knees instantly.

Her legs shook as Ryan was staring directly at her private area which was shielded by the towel length.

"Ryan, what are you doing?" She asked still in a whisper.
He dragged her towel which flung to the floor in an instant.

He wanted to order her to spread her legs but instead, he did it himself weakening her the more.

He pressed his head closer to what seemed to be a jackpot to him. He flicked his tongue across her pu*ssy opening and she shivered.

How could someone possibly do this? She wondered in fear.

"Ryan.." Her moan sounded like music to his ears and it seemed to energize him. He licked her some more diving his tongue in and out making her knees wobble.

She moaned controlling them as hard as she could.
He dived his tongue deeper touching the right places that left her feeling hyper and in need of something she really couldn't place, tell and understand.

He gripped her little waist so she doesn't fall before he felt her hand on his head digging into his full hair.
He smirked gradually getting what he wanted. She tasted more than he imagined her too.

Her hands seemed to draw him closer and deeper.

"Please..." She cried silently not knowing what she was asking for directly.
She wanted a release, Ryan could tell.

This was going to be her first experience with an orgàsm. She let out a scream as her juice exploded from her walls drilling on his lips.
He got up now that his work was done and Juicy was still reviving from the tremors she went through because she came...hard.

She also hoped no one heard her.

"You begged me just now. A glimpse of what I can do to you. You taste not bad by the way." Ryan remarked holding her gaze.

And Juicy heard a footstep approaching from behind the door.
She panicked and grabbed Ryan hiding with him behind a tub.

The door opened immediately and Astrid entered with sleepy eyes. She looked around.

"Oops. Wrong door." She mumbled and left shutting the door. She must have wanted to use the toilet and ended up in the bathroom.

Juicy heaved a sigh of relief before stepping out with Ryan. She picked up her towel and bounded it around her body.

"Guess what? I'm going to the club with Astrid." Ryan dropped the bombshell and she flinched.

"No way... You are not taking any girl from this hall. I will stop you in case you don't know. luckily, you have no power against me." She said boldly folding her arms.

"Fine then, the first thing you'll be seeing when you wake up is the whole school staring at clear pictures of a nàked Astrid. Do you really want to traumatize your friend?" He asked wearing a smirk.

"No." She admitted sourly and more grin appeared on the jerk's face.

"But I can't just let them go with you. What if they get hurt? I am coming with you guys, I need to make sure that you don't hurt them." She blabbed glaring at him.

"Deal." He said and walked to the door.
"Get dressed. We are coming." He winked.

��LIGHTS OUT AT
FLORY HIGH��

Episode 15
AT THE CLUB.
Juicy official hated the place from that night the spell didn't work on her. There was alcohol in the air, loud music, vampires whom didn't have the decency to hide their fangs, smokes from cigarette sticks. The worst!

Ryan decided to have her as his date while Spike insisted on taking Astrid. It was weird how he demanded for her but no one wanted to get into a fight with the feisty one.

The boys left the girls around a table before leaving. While Ryan left he gave her look that warned her not to get into trouble and with the other girls. She still couldn't scrub off the memory of him going down on his knees and licking her like his life depended on it. And it felt so good. Too good.

Someone could literally become addicted to that..
Mandy had arrived at the club looking well dressed than before when she didn't care how shabby her hair was or how rough her shirt was. Now, she was in love and laws of that chemistry demanded that she tried to impress her beloved.
That's even if he'll look at her. It's so weird that she has fallen for someone so young. She doesn't she physically, but she was twice his age.

Something really can't exist between them. She feels so...

She sat at the far edge of the table watching how the 'unfortunate' highschool girls sat around their table drinking juice from a cup. And the green eyed girl was there as always...

She was waiting for the boys to come.
She knows they don't trust her so well and they'd be coming on their own to feed.

Ryan showed up alone and walked to the table the girl's where. He started saying things to the green eyed girl and it looked like a conversation rather than hypnotizing her.

Jealousy arched Mandy as she witnessed this. Something must be up! First, Ryan always brought Juicy as his date and now, the way she was staring at him as they talked.

Could it be Juicy is going to stand in between their relationship. She's going to be a problem, obviously. Mandy concluded.

She waited for Ryan to leave before approaching the table. And just like that, she convinced Juicy to follow her.

She took her to the roof of the building.
Juicy recognized her from her school. She was working for the new principal. It got to be her...

Why did she want to talk to her about anyway??

"What do you have on Ryan? Do you like him??" She asked glaring at her. It literally stirred some emotions on Juicy.

"What? How can you ask me that? What does my personal life have to do with you?" She replied huskily and Mandy snickered.
Her anger might actually drag her into killing Juicy. She won't deny it, she is crazy and that was why she was able to turn the four boys that night.

"You'll see..." She hissed exposing her sharp fangs, her eyeballs dangling on her target.

She attacked her while she let out a scream.

Getting eaten by a vampire was never in the plan!!

All of a sudden, Mandy says flipped off from Juicy by Ryan.

Spike was also there since she was looking for Juicy too.

"I tried to hypnotize her but she wasn't falling for my eyes and words. Who is she?! A witch??" Mandy asked frustrated.

"We don't know either." Ryan muttered.

She let out a loud laugh.

"I am going to report you four to Leader! You have revealed yourselves to human. They'll have to punish you four for putting our lives in danger! I did warn him not to trust you!" Mandy yelled more.

She aimed for Juicy again and attacked her. Strangling her by the neck.

Ryan pulled her away while Spike grabbed a stick from the corner and pierced it into Mandy's heart without hesitation.

Mandy cried in pain as cold blue veins popped up on her face and she dried up immediately.
TBC

❤❤❤
Re: Lights Out At Flory High by Apekemi: 5:54am On Mar 16, 2022
��LIGHTS OUT AT
FLORY HIGH��

Episode 16

NEXT MORNING
Astrid was heading out of her classroom since she was done with lectures for the day. Her books were clutched tightly to her chest and her thoughts were on Juicy and the weird friends she made recently. The four boys.
It's a first to see her surrounded with guys. She claimed to hate them though.

But unfortunately, she won't push her to tell her the truth since she doesn't want to do it willingly.

She spotted one of the boys approaching her. Thinking of the devil.

He was hiding one of his hand behind like he was hiding something.

Great. What do they want from her now??

"Hey, Astrid. I'm Spike, in case you don't know." He greeted with a cool smile on his face.

Astrid stared at him unable to say anything.

"I never asked for your name, did I?" She questioned trying not to glare at him. Luckily, he was too handsome to get one.

"Relax, would you? I got you flowers too. Can we walk together?" He requested and she sighed accompanied with a deep breath.

"F—fine."

She left the way while he quickly joined her.

"You asked to see me?" Ryan's voice came up behind Juicy and her heart skipped a bit. Just a bit.
She turned to see him alone and empty handed.
"No. No, I didn't ask for you to come see me." She shook her head taking slow steps away from him. She was alone at the field before he showed up.

"Really? Because you looked relieved immediately your eyes rested on me." He smirked.
"Don't be so full of yourselves. I'm still freaking out about what happened last night. Did... Did she really die??" Juicy asked with a shaky voice.

"The truth is, I don't care. Even if she is alive, I pray she never comes back. I never want to see her again." He replied coyly.

"I can't believe Spike could do that in just a twinkle of an eye. He shouldn't have—"

"Yes, he should have. Guess what she wanted to do to you? She wanted to bite you. Feed of you, suck all the blood her body is capable through the artery in your neck." He said sounding less bothered but she wasn't so fooled by that.

"You care about me, don't you? I saw how you attacked her." Juicy smirked and she'd be d*amned for smirking at that moment. Ryan's blood was boiling. He just wasn't happy with what's happening.

"My plan was never to hurt any body in this school. If not, my boys and I would have been feeding off you all from day one. I sometimes..." He paused and sucked in a hard breath. "Don't know what to do."

He started walking slowly alongside Juicy. He looked rather sad and miserable.
She immediately regretted talking about his response to Mandy's attack.

"Why did you always choose me to go to the club as your date? From what I've sent so far, you hate me so much." She pointed and he glanced at her in amusement.

"I don't know, Maybe your eyes. I just like them. But then you are annoying." He snorted and Juicy found herself laughing.

"You are so weird, Ryan." She said at the end of her laughter.

"Is that so?" He mumbled.
Juicy suddenly stumbled on a rock thereby tripping, she wasn't looking. She had glued her eyes on Ryan.

Ryan tried to hold her and the bracelet slipped into his hands while Juicy fell on the ground. He stared at the bracelet in his hand as he suddenly felt weak. It was as though it was draining something from him. Juicy got back on her feet and slowly took the necklace from Ryan.

"Are you okay?" She asked though she was the one that had just fallen.
But the look on his face made her ask.

"Where did you get that?" He asked calmly.

��LIGHTS OUT AT
FLORY HIGH��

Episode 17

"Why do you want to know?" Juicy mumbled putting the bracelet back on her wrist.

Ryan felt a burn around his palm so he slowly rubbed it against his pants to ease the pain.

"Would you just tell me?" He asked irritated.

"Well, it is a gift from my grandmother." She replied glaring at him.

"Oh, I see..." He whispered as the burn in his palm increased.
It hurt like hèll and he wasn't crying because the boyish part of him won't permit that.

"Fine, I'll see you later." He said and walked away.

Juicy sighed and headed to the girl's dorm.

"Do you think Spike likes me?" Astrid asked lying lazily on her bed and staring towards the ceiling.
That was the first thing she asked Juicy when she walked past her bed.

"What?! Why are you asking me that?" She panicked going closer to her.

"He just got me flowers and kept me company. I don't know, Juicy but I feel like I like him too." She whispered so the other girl's would not hear her.

"You like him too? What makes you think he likes you?" Juicy asked wordlessly.

"I just told you he got me flowers, silly." She stated looking perplexed.

"I don't know what his intentions are but we have to be very careful around them. We barely know those jerks." Juicy remarked remembering the photos Spike showed her the other day. Astrid without clothing and how they dumped her at a lonely area.

They're definitely strange and heartless.

"Fine, I'll stay away from him. Besides, the school rules are strictly against dating. I'll be in big trouble if I date him." Astrid replied thinking way ahead of the situation.

"And now... My personal assistant is missing. How pleasant." The new principal, King's complained pacing around his office.

His workers he hired were going to start with repainting the school and installing the cameras soon and he wanted Mandy to watch over it but she wasn't around to oversee things.

Unfortunately, he will have to do it himself, he declared and quickly dressed casually so he doesn't get too hot outside in his suit.

Ryan and his friends decided to meet up in the restroom this time around since many workers were all over the school.

"They got cameras. He wants to install it everywhere." Justin said with clenched fists. This was bad. Very bad.

"And they designed new uniforms which will be in use next month. Unfortunately, it won't be having pockets." Darrell muttered.

"What?! That's horrible, what the heçk is wrong with this new guy?" Spike quizzed irritated.

"Don't worry, we'll pay him a little visit soon. He will change his mind about all of his crazy plans. Especially trousers not having pockets." Ryan said and they chuckled. "I'll handle him. Spike, I saw you with Astrid. What the héll are you planning now with her?" Ryan asked him with an intense gaze.

"I like her and I need a weakling to mess with whenever I want. Don't worry, I won't ruin anything." Spike replied wearing a smug on his face.

"Remember, we don't want to hurt anyone. I say you stay away from her." Ryan said rolling his eyes.

"Justin, since you are the smart one, help me find out about this... My hand is roasted." Ryan said icily. He showed him his palm which had red marks of burns.
"I want to know what can harm a vampire like this. Something native, a necklace or beads. Anything at all." He grunted not wanting to tell them about the discovery with Juicy. Her bracelet f---king burnt him.

King's was sitting on a chair and tapping on his phone. The painters and electricians were working right before him.
He had been watching them before he got bored.

"Sir..." Ryan said standing before him.
Principal King's looked up with a grimace.
"It's you..." He mumbled and Ryan was glad he remembered him.

"Sir, I think you should..." And then his eyeballs dug into his. Compelling him with his words and telling him exactly what he wanted him to do. "....So, tell them to ditch the cameras and go and you'll forget why you ever needed cameras and why they should go ahead anyway. You would also forget that I was ever here and talking to you at this minute."

By the time he was done, Principal King's was already delirious from his hypnotic words. He nodded his head completely delusional.

Ryan walked away before he could do what he ordered him to do.
He got up and asked the electricians to leave and not to install the Camera.
Half of their problem, solved!
But to Ryan, he has a feeling it was temporary..

— MIDNIGHT —

The door to the girl's dorm opened with someone walking in slowly towards Juicy's bed.

She was fast asleep and didn't notice the person take off her bracelet from her wrist.
TBC

����
Re: Lights Out At Flory High by Apekemi: 6:01am On Mar 17, 2022
��LIGHTS OUT AT
FLORY HIGH��

Episode 18

The morning started smooth for Astrid when Spike showed up with a little box of chocolate for her. She couldn't refuse since she has never been treated this nice by a guy, so why would she mess up the chances?

She accepted it with shaky hands feeling uneasy.

"How... How were you able to get this, tho?" She asked with her head still lowered.

"I have my ways." He replied with a wink.

"Thank you." She muttered looking up to see Juicy and Heather approaching her.

"See you later." He told her before walking away leaving her speechless.

"Oh... Astrid is way pass our league now! She's got a boyfriend." Heather squealed whispering the last sentence.

"Oh, shut it Heather! I still don't know what got him to start talking to me." Astrid said, her words coming off, eerily.

"What's that in your hand? Did he get that for you?" Juicy asked fear written all over her face.
She really needed to warn Spike to leave Astrid alone.

She hates that she's dragged into this and she still can't tell her what's going on.

"Yes, a box of chocolate." Astrid replied putting it into her backpack while her friends stared.

"Changing the topic, let's talk about how we are going to pass our final Exams! I really can't wait to be free from the walls and gates of Flory High!!" Heather fake cried earning laughing chills from Astrid.

"Yeah, I heard about the release of the time table. I hope I have enough time to read."
With all these going on, Juicy sank in her thoughts.

"Relax, girls. Nothing will hold us back from passing. Just a few weeks and we'll graduate from highschool. I've always wondered how the prom would be." Astrid stated gleefully.

Heather began replying to Astrid but Juicy was too busy thinking about what she has been through and what she knows. In few weeks she'll really leave all these behind and move on. Knowing that her formal school mates were vampires.
Totally bizarre.

"Should we destroy the bracelet?" Justin asked as Ryan paced around the library. He accompanied Justin so he could study more about objects like that and now that he knew what it was.
He can't conceal his shock.

"No." He finally replied and stopped pacing.
This was it. The reason he couldn't seem to compel her. Her grandmother must be scared of vampires for her to hang this down to her granddaughter.

No doubt.

"No? But if you give it back to her, she will... be aware of us. She's not going to forget, you know." Justin said stunned with his response.

"Let her have it back. It must be 'special' to her grandma. I don't want to bring curses upon myself. She can have her stup-id bracelet, she has been good. There's no need to tame her now." He replied and held out a piece of thick clothe. He carefully grabbed the bracelet with it and left the library.

It was time for night prep and the students were all in the library studying. Juicy was sitting alone at a corner surrounded with so many textbooks.
A hunch in her kept telling her she'd fail the exam and she couldn't help but scramble over the words. Sinking them in as fast as she could.

Heather and Astrid were seated with their study group friends. Juicy couldn't be join them since she couldn't keep up with how quick they think. It got too intimidating that she decided to make a team with just herself in it.

After some minutes, she felt someone coming close to her and she looked up with sleepy eyes to see Ryan standing above her.

He quickly stooped sitting next to her.

"Alone much?" He asked like he was irritated.

"I read better when I'm alone." She blurted though she wasn't quite sure about that.

"Seems like you've forgotten about this." Ryan said calmly bringing out the bracelet. He dropped it on Juicy's note book and she took it barely surprised.

"I didn't forget. I knew you were the one who took it. Why did you return it anyway?" She asked putting it back around her wrist.

"What?! You knew??" He asked unable to hide his astonishment.

"Yes, why not? I thought about it, why would any normal student in their right mind steal my ûgly looking bracelet? Then I quickly remembered, yes! The four horrible vampires that keeps bothering me." Juicy replied rolling her eyes.

"You little twerp." Ryan cussed under his breath but Juicy pretended not to have heard him.

"I'm thirsty. Don't go anywhere. Watch my books for me, would you?" She said standing up to her feet. She ran off right before he could respond.
Ryan slowly lowered his eyes to his pants.

"I don't know why I feel like getting tight with her." Ryan's lustful voice said remembering her uncovered body she saw the other day.

What was wrong with him? She hàted this girl. But he still bears being in the same atmosphere with her.
Maybe this would end if he's able to feel her. Just once and it would be happening tonight.

��LIGHTS OUT AT
FLORY HIGH��

Episode 19

What was wrong with him? She hàted this girl. But he still bears being in the same atmosphere with her.
Maybe this would end if he's able to feel her. Just once and it would be happening tonight.

After a while, Juicy returned holding on to her water bottle. She was surprised to see Ryan still at the same spot where she had left him and he was even reading from one of her textbooks.

She was definitely expecting him to be gone by the time she returned.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" He couldn't help but ask immediately he noticed.

"Nothing. I'm back now." She muttered dropping next to him again.

"I'm stunned though, you actually read things. I thought you would hypnotize the teacher into giving you a huge score?" Juicy asked teasingly.

"That's not a bad idea. I'd definitely try it out this time. Too bad that you humans can't save yourselves from this one. You have to download everything into your brain." He grumbled flipping the page of the book.

"Are you understanding that part?" Juicy asked pouting her lips.
He nodded.
"Of course."

"Can... Can you explain it to me? It is really confusing." She asked rubbing her hands together.

"Really? You look so smart. Guess I was wrong. People really shouldn't judge a book by it's cover." He teased but she cut him short.

"Hey....!"

"Fine... I'll teach you." He smirked pulling the book to their center on the desk so she could see what was written too.

They studied for one more hour until it was time for lights out and the students had to hurry to their dorms.

Ryan helped her with her heavy books and they both left the library.

"Your friends are weird." Ryan bluntly remarked when they got outside.

"What? How?" She half yelled.

"They should have paired with you no matter how you were doing in studies. It's just too shallow..." He stopped talking when he realized he didn't know how to explain his thoughts to her.

"It's alright, Ryan. I don't want to slow anybody down. It gets intimidating too so I think it's better this way. Besides, both of us make a good team." She remarked flashing her white sparkling set of teeth.

"Really, huh? I was doing all the talking and you were doing all the learning. How exactly are we helping each other?" He quizzed with a brief laugh.

Juicy chuckled too realizing he was right.
They started leaving together with other students walking in various directions too. It was already dark in the skies and they could only see with the help of the solar lights attached next to the roofs of the buildings. They shone so bright and vast.

"Hold on... Is that Astrid?" Juicy asked shocked to see her best friend being dragged to a dark corner.

She ran off without answering to Ryan going after her.

It was Spike!
He was the one holding on to her and dragging her with him.

"Leave her alone." Juicy said grabbing Astrid's arm and pulling her away from him.

"What is your problem?" He yelled at her with his chest heaving up and down against his shirt.

"I don't want your explanation, jèrk!" Astrid suddenly yelled before running away towards the girl's dorm.

Juicy's eyes widened in shock. What did she mean by that and why was she crying profusely?
Did... Did Spike hurt her?

"What did you do to her?" She screamed attacking him by his collar. She wasn't this tough. She has never held someone like this before.

But the anger from what Astrid's tears caused her to be furious completely.

"I'm gonna kîll you if you don't let go of my collar right now----"

"Spike." A cool voice resounded from behind Juicy. It was Ryan looking livid as ever. His voice was calm but the look in his eyes was like a burning volcano.

"Did you just say you are going to kîll her?" He asked and slowly, Spike's vicious look disappeared to a sulking one.

Juicy left his collar slowly and Ryan stood next to her.

"What happened?" He asked focusing his gaze on a confused Juicy.

"She saw me talking to Shelly. But that's all, we were just having a normal conversation before Astrid walked past us. She looked mad and jealous. I went straight after her to talk to her but she was mad annoying. Misunderstanding everything so I had to drag her here so I can force my explanation down her throat. She's so stubborn, dañg it!" He cussed hitting his fist on the hard wall.

Juicy gasped loudly since it took her by surprise.

"Girls. That means she's already getting ideas." Ryan commented making Juicy's blood boil over again.

"But do you really like her?" She popped her question bluntly.

Spike swallowed hard like it was a billion dollar question.

He was taking forever to respond which pissed Juicy off the more.

"Well..."

"He does. He likes her very much. Juicy, things are easier said than done. From his actions, you should know. We have to help him and help your friend as well since it's obvious she likes him too. Perfect couple." Ryan grinned.

"Fine, but hurt her and you are dead!" Juicy threatened glaring at him.
TBC

����
Re: Lights Out At Flory High by Apekemi: 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
��LIGHTS OUT AT
FLORY HIGH��

Episode 20

Final Chapter�

Astrid sat tearfully on the bed sobbing from the scene earlier. She wish she didn't overreact but she couldn't seem to hide how hurt she felt seeing him talking to another girl.

She wiped off the tears that threatened to fall from her eyes. It was almost time for lights out and she was yet to change into her comfy night dresses.

All of a sudden, she felt someone sit next to her on the bed with her back turned.

She stared at the figure wondering why the girl wasn't getting ready for bed.

Her tap on her shoulder seemed to startle her and she quickly turned to give her a glance.

"Spike!" She gasped when he saw it was Spike behind the blanket and arm coat.
He put those on to cover himself so no one would know a male student entered the girls dorm.

"Hey, Astrid —"

"I shouldn't have overreacted. It's so weird and I'm really sorry." She apologized feeling miserable.

Did she look weak and helpless before him earlier.
God! Why did she care??

"It's alright. It's natural to get jealous. I mean I would beat up any guy that confronts you in this school. I really would." He stated wearing a serious look.

"Where's Juicy? She is not mad at me, is she?" She asked nervously.

From the way her body reacted, Spike immediately knew they were really best friends and didn't want to see each other hurt.

That thought made him feel guilty about the exposed pictures they have of Astrid not putting on any clothes.

"I like you." He breathed out ignoring her last question.
Astrid's cheeks immediately flushed red as the words danced around her ears.

"I like you too." She flushed slowly taking his hand.

Spike chuckled when he realized he was still dressed as a girl.

"I am never going to use that blanket and dress again." Juicy told Ryan when she returned to him from the dorm.

"Stop complaining. I'm sure you're excited that your little friend has bagged one of my friends. You know we are quite neat boys." Ryan replied wearing a smug on his face.

"Geez, Ryan. You're awfully boring. But Spike is going to delete those photos of Astrid, right? He better do it before she finds out." Juicy grumbled.

"What if we are just playing, Jui-c-y? What if Spike is just pretending to care for your friend?" He asked.

"That's not possible. We trust each other now, would he really go through all that stress?" She asked rolling her eyes.

"There's this awesome place I would like to show you." He whispered swiping her hand into his.

"It's late, Ryan. You might not sleep at night but I need some sleep." She growled resisting from his grip.

Her protests fell on deaf ears as he took her with him to one of his favorite personal hangout with his friends.

Her mind was lost. The first time she recovered herself was when he carefully laid her on the ground with their breathing faster than it was.

Juicy was completely nàked and was surprised with how fast Ryan shed her wears. He was shirtless and still had his pants on as he kissed her all over neck.

Her hands were wrapped around his neck and he stared deep into her eyes like they were passing a brief communication.

He unzipped his pants and withdrew his member which caused Juicy to shiver instantly. Fear flashed through her eyes and if Ryan wasn't intently watching to see her reaction, he would have missed it. Almost.

"You scared?" He asked and regretted it instantly.

"No. Go ahead..." She whispered and after what felt like hours, he finally made a move into her which caused her to cry out.

TWO YEARS LATER.

"Are you two sure about this?" Ryan asked gazing at her over ambitious girlfriend whom also stared back with her green perfect eyes.

"Yes. I want to spend forever with you." Juicy replied letting out a small smile.

"Same here, go on already." Astrid scoffed with folded arms.

"Let's just give them what they want." Spike whispered lowly.

The two vampires have never turned anyone before but here they were about to do so to the love of their lives.

Ryan went ahead to bite on his wrist before passing it over to Juicy to suck from. Spike and Astrid followed lead and after a while, there was enough vampire blood in their system.

"I wonder what it feels like to die." Juicy muttered as Ryan shook his scared still scared concerning what they were about to do. There was really no going back for them.

After highschool, Ryan and Juicy started their relationship and had been hanging out with their friends as well. Juicy thought that he just wanted to take advantage of her but to her surprise, he wanted to have a thing with her. Spike and Astrid also began theirs and had been living together since Astrid lost her parents and Spike didn't want to stay with his family anymore.

Juicy was still staying with her parents after her grandmother died while Ryan left home as well and began living on his own. He felt that that was what was good for him so he can be happy with people that accepts him the way he was. Heather had lost communication with her friends and hadn't spoken to them since she left the boarding house.

Ryan looked up at the clock and breathed out.

"We'll wait till half an hour before doing anything else..." He said with his gaze stuck on Juicy. He was worried about her.
About her decision and if she really wanted to be a vampire. A creature that never ages...

The door bell rang interrupting the interesting moment and he shook his head.

"I'll get it." He mumbled before ambling to the door.
Grabbing the handle, he pulled easing the door open to reveal a face he thought has disappeared from the face of the earth. Someone she has lived to forget few years ago.

"Mandy?" His lips wavered betraying how unbothered he wanted to sound.

The lady stood there wearing a smile.

"Miss me?" She asked before walking past him into the house.
THE END.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Worst Blind Date Experience / 5 Tips To Make Your Woman Respect You / I Need An Erotica Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 242
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.