Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) (66960 Views)

The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village / See The Animal I Caught At A Building Site (Pictures) / Big Python Killed Around A Farm (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
seanswitch:
And you can eat a lactating civet. Chai

So what happened to it?

1 Like

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
Nursing mother cat looking for "his" daily bread.

Smh.

The kind of youths who eventually vote brainlessly for backward and wicked politicians.

1 Like

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Mattswaggz: 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Eeyah,, Poor nursing mother cry

1 Like

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by iyapont: 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Lanretoye:
Which one is nursing mother Bush cat again?,thats a civet man.
He reach to ask like WTF grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Thou: 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
No be everymeat they they EAT, imagine say u lost ur mama to man eater's like this. This thing they vexs meangry.

3 Likes

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by DLSReigns: 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
That your prayer got me. Una never ready to back off the innocent kittens cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by vikstandon(m): 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
oregan:
Popsy went to the farm earlier this morning to check watin dey sup, and ended up bringing home this bush cat.

From observation, the cat is a nursing mother and on hustle to look for his daily bread until it ended up on pops wire.

Gosh, gone too soon poor cat
God go protect your baby for us

tongue

So that you go still come chop am!!

3 Likes

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by SQLmastar(m): 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
That animal is a host to several toxic microbes...

2 Likes

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by lozanni(m): 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
Omihanifa:
Africans can eat anything grin
See as dey don sharply turn the cat to barbecue candidate

grin grin grin

The third pictures says it all: Abi, you wan chop me? Try and see

2 Likes

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by luminouz(m): 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
Those Babies will either die of starvation or be eaten by predators.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Omotosho1090905(m): 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
Na wao how many days hunger this one go concur now that you end ein life. Try dey show these animals mercy na biko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by excel101(m): 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
e be like say some of us no know dey wetin dey happen for Naija o, una no know say about 5 piece of meat na like 1k. And pilin plenty for house. I beg make una ride on for the wakis.

2 Likes

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by excel101(m): 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Una dey pity the babies, forgetting say some bush meat wey we dey buy sef get piklin wen hunters catch them.

1 Like

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Bigi120: 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Omihanifa:
grin
Omihanifa:
no dulling at all
Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by PrinceMajestic: 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
Young civet. Who's that one up there up there saying it's not civet but bush cat? First, civet is an example of 100s of bush cats among others like Bob cat, Pallas cats, lynx, caracal, leopard cats and golden cats (aurata spp) better say what you know. Felidae (small cats) species are not too much in number to easily identify them, stay out of Animal/science related threads if you are not branded in the field

1 Like

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by nkemoma(m): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
You checking its pussy??

Hope you didnt finger it or rub your Thomas on it?
Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
Raccoon. Thought it isn't native to Africa
Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Babaheekmat: 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
MURDERER!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
Omihanifa:

Pele o, unAfrican man. The UFO from America Toronto.

1 Like

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by uunwanaobong3: 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
Killing a motherly female bush cat in an international women's day? And you think say God go forgive you?....... Dear, you are as wicked as your country.

1 Like

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Arabaincubus: 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
Don't you guys know that today is international women's day? Why catch a female bushrat on this day?

1 Like

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by PrinceMajestic: 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
Goalnaldo:
Lol, ewo! You go kill me o. Stay out of Animal/ science related threads if you're not branded in the field. Raccoon is a type of wild dog that has nothing to do with cats

3 Likes

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
This life sha.....she died in searching of daily need
Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by nextstep(m): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
OP, you know we're not supposed to eat carnivores, right? shocked

But why kill a nursing animal? Now all the kittens are as good as dead. Hunger dey land.

1 Like

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by PrinceMajestic: 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
Goalnaldo:
yeah they're native to Africa
Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Yankee101: 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
Nursing mother and you still killed it?
Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Panda7(m): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
person go soon chop witch sad
Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by GloriousGbola: 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
Sooner or later some virus is going jump from poorly cooked bushmeat to humans and we will have our own haemorrhagic fever outbreak

1 Like

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by teachernnaa: 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
Now go and take care of her babies.,....
Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by AngelicBeing: 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
sad
Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by KingMack(m): 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
The children won't be far from the spot..they might be crying by now which makes it easier to be spotted.make una go back go rescue the children so that hunger no go kill dem undecided then una go celebrate una loot like Regnar lothbrock because Odin has given double blessings cool grin

1 Like

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by tjfulloption(m): 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
Now that your dad has killed and eaten the NURSING MOTHER BUSH MEAT, how did he want the babies to feed., Ccos they are waiting for mamah to return.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos / Shawarma Is Causing Prolonged Erection In Ibadan- Dr Alleges / See What Almajiri Brought In My House In Exchange For Food to eat (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.