Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) (66961 Views)

The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village / See The Animal I Caught At A Building Site (Pictures) / Big Python Killed Around A Farm (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by everythinggirly(f): 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
The innocent bush cat just died like that, without telling his own family goodbye. So sad!

Hit me up for your academic research writing services!
Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by davidque: 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
Sad! Civet ended just for food
Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Missionaire: 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
It wasn't the OP dad that killed it, it was the trap.
The trap doesn't know which animal is nursing or not. Anyone that enters it dies for the trap setter to come carry it.
You guys write as if the dad saw the animal breastfeeding her young ones and still proceeded to kill it.

Make una dey try read to understand and not to comment vawulence as Almer Maters of Vawulence School of Nigeria, Animal Rights Campus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Shancca: 12:47am On Mar 09, 2022
oregan:
Popsy went to the farm earlier this morning to check watin dey sup, and ended up bringing home this bush cat.

From observation, the cat is a nursing mother and on hustle to look for his daily bread until it ended up on pops wire.

Gosh, gone too soon poor cat
God go protect your baby for us

Quite unfortunate that you posted this with great confidence and euphoria. A chain in the mammalian order is broken. The kittens will not feed and will be left to die in the wild.

tongue
Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Olatemiseeni24: 7:00am On Mar 09, 2022
oregan:

Nah. This is not a civet
It’s Rusty-spotted genet or bush cat or akata in yoruba
Not akata in yoruba
This is call kolokolo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos / See What Almajiri Brought In My House In Exchange For Food to eat (photos) / Shawarma Is Causing Prolonged Erection In Ibadan- Dr Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.