Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) (66964 Views)

The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village / See The Animal I Caught At A Building Site (Pictures) / Big Python Killed Around A Farm (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
Abeg make we de try bounce some kind this for this our clime.

E no funny again, honestly. Wtf did you even kill that animal sef??
Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by teezzybee: 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
What a world it is there in Nature's land.

1 Like

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Pipefitter: 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
How do you feel killing this poor thing knowing fully well that whatever it gave birth to will likely die of hunger

1 Like

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
KingMack:
The children won't be far from the spot..they might be crying by now which makes it easier to be spotted.make una go back go rescue the children so that hunger no go kill dem undecided

That doll looks super scary. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Akinh: 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
oregan:

For every creation of God is good tongue
yes my Boloda ..but ur father left foot is also part of the creation ... grin
Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by codemaniacs: 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
oregan:
Popsy went to the farm earlier this morning to check watin dey sup, and ended up bringing home this bush cat.

From observation, the cat is a nursing mother and on hustle to look for his daily bread until it ended up on pops wire.

Gosh, gone too soon poor cat
God go protect your baby for us

tongue

Anyone who posts pictures of stray animals they kill and then preparing it as food is only indirectly showing how poor Nigerians are and that Nigerians can't afford better food...

The mods should stop pushing such topics to the front page.

2 Likes

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by KingMack(m): 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

That doll looks super scary. cheesy

kiss kiss wink

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Bastiger(m): 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
Bush cat? no be civet be that?
Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by cooooooks(m): 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
This is actually evil.
Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Bamzyriches451: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
Damn!!
Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by vince96w2(m): 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
oregan:
Popsy went to the farm earlier this morning to check watin dey sup, and ended up bringing home this bush cat.

From observation, the cat is a nursing mother and on hustle to look for his daily bread until it ended up on pops wire.

tongue
ur popsi is not different from Putin. He just rendered kids motherless and with no one to turn to because he had superior weapons...Him for try lion or tiger.. grin
Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by TinnyPapi(m): 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
grin
Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by generalwo(m): 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
Your fatter know say na nursing mother and he still kill am.... Who go come cater for her kids..... Wickedness every where.... All because of meat wen no go reach una chop for 2 days
Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by grandstar(m): 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
oregan:

For every creation of God is good tongue

Thank you brother

1 Like

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by naturefellow(m): 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
Nairaland Mods, you encourage wildlife crimes by pushing these content to the front page.
Stop this high level of irresponsibility and lack of ethic!

seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
codemaniacs:

Anyone who posts pictures of stray animals they kill and then preparing it as food is only indirectly showing how poor Nigerians are and that Nigerians can't afford better food...

As in! It is becoming a frequent embarrassment.

Seun! Take not.

1 Like

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by naturefellow(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
oregan:

and what do you think happens to the puppies left behind after you got it killed?

You're inhumane!
Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by naturefellow(m): 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
codemaniacs:

such level of poverty that reduces a homo sapien to consume a carnivore is grossly appalling!

Blame the Mods entirely. They're savages!
Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by wizonlyson: 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
oregan:

tongue
..op..abeg..send me the location, please..

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
Pepper soup don done, at least you will save ₦2,500 for a kilo of meat.

1 Like

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
So this is the bush cat? Brings back memories. 2011 in Ibadan some guys roast this thing with enough spice n peppers . The Iya agbo I used to take shots to clear the system after overnight drinking na her son run am. Omor I felt so tempted to take their offer and join. The aroma was out of this world tho grin
Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by IbileIfe: 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
Stupidity is worse than illiteracy.
Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by ceejayluv(m): 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
Civet
Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by reidkrugger(m): 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
Omihanifa:
Africans can eat anything grin
See as dey don sharply turn the cat to barbecue candidate

Na hungry.
Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Kevinsamba: 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
It's an abomination to kill anything nursing a child.
Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

Olounje ofo! grin

cheesy grin
Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by kmaster007: 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
Nah everything way Una see for bush Una dey chop
Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by oliverwrites: 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
oregan:

Nah. This is not a civet
It’s Rusty-spotted genet or bush cat or akata in yoruba
This is aaye in yoruba. It seems like armpit. I know cos I grew up in a farm and have killed many of this.
Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

First pray make you no chop wetin go end your life. undecided
Nothing will happen...

Who did God instructed to rise kill and eat at Joppa in the bible? The person condemned and God rebuked him or so...

God gave man authority over these animals...If it pass for meat, it is fine na...don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by armyofone(m): 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
Oh holy Blessed Mary! shocked shocked

Is that animal edible?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos / See What Almajiri Brought In My House In Exchange For Food to eat (photos) / Shawarma Is Causing Prolonged Erection In Ibadan- Dr Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.