Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) (74169 Views)

Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? / Lady Embarrasses Man In Public Over N5K Payment In Anambra State. Photos / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by Legendoo: 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
There are kids there. You dindu babaric elements have no boundaries.
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by Cmanforall: 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
Who was recording him?
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by Abglobal490: 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
O
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by robinsonnunto: 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
peeping preek
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by ityP(m): 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
Nothing embarrassing about this. Dude is a man. He should be walking with shoulders held high. Some of his mates are battling ED

10 Likes

Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by karzyharsky(m): 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
Naway
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by wiseone28: 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
Not a bad thing

2 Likes

Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by muykem: 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
What do mean by embarrassing himself? He showed that he is a real man.

2 Likes

Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by ufotunang: 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Nawaoooo....the babe Sabi do the doggy style well well

1 Like

Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by SmartPolician: 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
And why is this newsworthy? undecided
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by meobizy(f): 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
Embarrassment, where?

2 Likes

Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by flokii: 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
Eve gender and their ways grin
There is nothing embarrassing there tho. shows he is an active man.

1 Like

Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by Indispensable85(m): 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n6l_9ERRCg

A man got quite embarrassed after dancing in a pool with a lady.

Though his relationship with the lady is unclear, he however suffered an erection after grinding on the lady's backside at the pool.

On seeing his huge hard-on which caused others to laugh, the man fell back into the pool.

Suffered an erection?
Or enjoyed an erection?
Hahahaha..... wahala

5 Likes

Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by Kakamorufu(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
see abunna shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by ufotunang: 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
Is the girl that embarrassed herself by making herself cheap with a stranger that she does not even know and showing the world she is good in doggy style and her sex skills...she has no intergriy and dignity and lack discipline and self control

4 Likes

Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by mrdino(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
He's a real n**ga tongue

See pump action
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by wizonlyson: 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
DrBrainstorm:
OP, what do you mean by he suffered an erection?
Shey dem dey suffer from erection ni?
..i wonder oo..

3 Likes

Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by mu2sa2: 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
Op, he "suffered an erection " or had an erection?

1 Like

Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by BBBmall25: 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
Candidlady:
cheesy

Redpill small rock your dvck don ROOT cheesy
Taah...! you too like big guns
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by Zchi1052(m): 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
And it became news...
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by TinnyPapi(m): 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
Blunttruth:

Nothing embarrassing about it. If it didn't rise I would think him abnormal.

I support ur comment!! If it didn't rise, he should go for a Medical/Spiritual help ASAP!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by Biggaboi(m): 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
Y'all bashing the guy didn't even stop to think of the girl who was grinding on the erect dick. I'll bet any amount that she's gone wet down dere and her tits are erect but we can't get to see those cos nature has been kind on women to hide them when they are sexually arosed.
Well nature compensated men on this by making women walk about with the evidence of sex for 9months so we're even! grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by almarthins(m): 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
Flamees:

Las las na red pill go marry you cheesy

grin grin grin
Hahahaha...

1 Like

Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by Realmi: 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
Dickson wey no get manners...
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by africandollar: 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
Duh! Isn't that what's supposed to happen? When he isn't impotent?! angry

1 Like

Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Aye yo for real though,I kinda miss my days in Accra. Mehn my first night in Accra and visiting Osu during the yuletide was one of the craziest nights for sure. Asses and titties all up in my face man. During my 5years I dated quite alot and they are no doubt sweet in bed,I won't talk about the one that stole my MacBook and the numerous times I got robbed by Accra thugs.
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by Bridget95(f): 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
That's one strong dick
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
i see nothing abnormal here....apart from the way that babe was moving up and down. this certainly CANNOT be categorized as "dancing"
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by olisaEze(m): 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
He’d have to be impotent to react any different after that @ssjob, mr stallion is in his prime f-*cking years na! grin
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by lexy2014: 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n6l_9ERRCg

A man got quite embarrassed after dancing in a pool with a lady.

Though his relationship with the lady is unclear, he however suffered an erection after grinding on the lady's backside at the pool.

On seeing his huge hard-on which caused others to laugh, the man fell back into the pool.

Seems d lady enjoyed it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.