Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) (74161 Views)

Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? / Lady Embarrasses Man In Public Over N5K Payment In Anambra State. Photos / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by PAQ(m): 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
Man or boy... Small boy for that matter!

Abeg make una show some respect to the name; MAN!

1 Like

Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by ashawopikin(m): 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
That's a real niggga, nothing embarrassing there

1 Like

Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by Govocrete: 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
You called a gallant commander in chief who is very alert to protect, defend and shot am embarrassment.

Guy salute the officer

1 Like

Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by Junnior: 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
Candidlady:

Mariah Carey tongue

Go on YouTube look up iron Solomon vs flames

Come back and tell me what you think
So, you watch rap battles? grin
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by letitrainnow(m): 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
He try
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by everythinggirly(f): 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
Some men sha.
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by konjifide: 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
me I respect myself o I no dey allow girl grind on me for public o.
me wey like nyash if e touch me like this my preeek go stand

1 Like

Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by ikorodureporta: 12:22am On Mar 09, 2022
Me wey dey chat my friend here, rod dey hard. . that's a real man!
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by nullbyte: 12:33am On Mar 09, 2022
n u telling me she didnt got arouse also?
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by Judybash93(m): 2:24am On Mar 09, 2022
Where's the embarrassment? He had an erection and you count this as an embarrassment? You need to revaluate your choice of words.

2 Likes

Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by 9japride(m): 3:18am On Mar 09, 2022
That's a man there.

1 Like

Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by jeff1607(m): 6:13am On Mar 09, 2022
paulolee:
he cnt control himself, dt stick only reacts to ur state of mind n dts why some guys dey always Mk dis mistake n start blaming konji..
whenever I de around pool, my little boy no fit react even if I see Nikki or cardi strip dey twerk bcoz i know I cnt av them in dt environment..na to jus remove mind..

What happened to early morning wood or when somewhere with your mind focused on other meaningful things and you u suddenly get wood
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by Papadoh(m): 8:02am On Mar 09, 2022
How did he embarrass himself? An erection is perfectly natural and normal.
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by Sleekfingers: 9:29am On Mar 09, 2022
blackparadise:
I like you jare,..me self go giv ham Dogg inside water, ...make she no try ham with me, nah correct nakin...

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by wacoj(m): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2022
It is a normal thing. Nothing like embarrassment there.

It can happen to any body. It happens to me a lot.

It is not a matter of mind control.

I don dey church before all of a sudden, the thing just jack up.. i jus dey wonder wetin happen!
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by charlsecy(m): 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
ExAngel007:
he however suffered an erection
Suffered an erection? Do you suffer a blessing?
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) by bikefab(m): 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
His penis responded to stimuli.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.