Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? (2414 Views)

Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by sylvestersamuel(m): 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
Real Good. If i should start mentioning some of the things that turns me off in a lady, i might remain single for the rest of my life grin

I will list them, nevertheless.

No matter how pretty a Lady might seem, once i notice some of this treats in such a lady, this, to me, is a red flag.

*Short Ladies: Surprised that this is the first thing on my list, huh? Yeah. I don't find Short ladies attractive no matter how pretty they look, even if they are endowed physically they can and will never be attractive to me.

*A lady that lacks sense of humor: if as a lady you don't have a good sense of humour, you are the kind that always keep a straight face, am sorry sweety, we aren't compatible.

*Lacks good communication skills: Aside from being short, another vital thing that i look forward to in a lady is the way and manner in which she speaks. If as a lady you lack good communication skills, in the sense that you can't start or keep a conversation going, to me, you are unintelligent. I like it when a Lady can start up a conversation especially if it is sports related and political.

*Uncleanness: Of course, you all can agree with me that no man in his right senses would be comfortable with a dirty human be it male or female.

*Ugly Ladies: I often hear people say they aren't after a Ladies beauty but her character. Well, character also plays a vital role in any relationship, but if i were to date a lady, she must come with both package ( Good character and beauty).

*She must not be a Manchester United fan
*She must be able to speak both English and her native language fluently.
*Must be decent
*No make-up
*She must keep a low circle of friends
*She must not be too religious e.g My pastor says kind of ladies
*Must be educated etc.

Ladies in the house, are my demanding for too much? grin

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by ibechris(m): 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
Well,for me...if ur financial reasoning isn't compatible with mine,even if u like live close to Aso rock leave me alone e no go work.

I like ladies who are financially intelligent,no be all those lazy ones who think without men they can't make money or better their lives.

Always a financial burden.

Even if u ugly,but as far u are smart and respectful and can turn 1million to 2million in a given period,no wahala.

I hate liabilities.

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by Jeon(f): 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
okay
are you a robot?

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by Jeon(f): 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
sylvestersamuel:
Real Good. If i should start mentioning some of the things that turns me off in a lady, i might remain single for the rest of my life grin

No matter how pretty a Lady might seem, once i notice some of this treats in such a lady, this, to me, is a red flag.

*Short Ladies:

A lady that lacks sense of humor:

*Lacks good communication skills

*Uncleanness:

*Ugly Ladies:

*She must not be too religious eg My pastor say kind of ladies
*Must be educated etc.

Ladies in the house, are my demanding for grin too much? grin

ur birthday date [no offense ]

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by Deborah98(f): 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
May God grant you your heart desires.
Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
Na wa ooo.
Some people will remain single forever because of turn off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
My own list is also a very long one o...
But I will list a few..

1. Broke women: ones a woman is broke, no matter how beautiful she is, nothing can make her look attractive to me undecided...

2. Entitled women: ladies who feel that every man out there owes her something all because she has a vagina is a pure turn off for me

3. Stupid women: do I even need to explain undecided....

4. Women with character flaws such as gossip, disrespectful, liars et Al.... Once a woman possess Any of the above trait, it's an instant turn off undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by Flamees(m): 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
PRIDE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by Columbine(m): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
sylvestersamuel:

*Short Ladies: Surprised that this is the first thing on my list, huh? Yeah. I don't find Short ladies attractive no matter how pretty they look, even if they are endowed physically they can and will never be attractive to me.

*A lady that lacks sense of humor: if as a lady you don't have a good sense of humour, you are the kind that always keep a straight face, am sorry sweety, we aren't compatible.

*Lacks good communication skills: Aside from being short, another vital thing that i look forward to in a lady is the way and manner in which she speaks. If as a lady you lack good communication skills, in the sense that you can't start or keep a conversation going, to me, you are unintelligent. I like it when a Lady can start up a conversation especially if it is sports related and political.

*Uncleanness: Of course, you all can agree with me that no man in his right senses would be comfortable with a dirty human be it male or female.

*Ugly Ladies: I often hear people say they aren't after a Ladies beauty but her character. Well, character also plays a vital role in any relationship, but if i were to date a lady, she must come with both package ( Good character and beauty).

When do you mean by ugly ladies?
Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by sylvestersamuel(m): 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Columbine:

When do you mean by ugly ladies?

Ladies that looks like Jaruna without make-up
Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by Rubyjade: 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
sylvestersamuel:

*Must be decent
*No make-up
*Must be educated etc.

No
Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by sylvestersamuel(m): 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
Flamees:
PRIDE

Pride? As in? Everyone has what he/she likes or dislikes. I've stated mine. If you aren't comfortable, how about you just read and move on.
Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by Ogilinsaka: 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
When they're stinkingly rich
Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by Blunttruth: 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
sylvestersamuel:

*Must be decent
*No make-up
*Must be educated etc.

And what are your own qualities that will make you sellable

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by Ritzybeauty(f): 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
Blunttruth:

And what are your own qualities that will make you sellable

Please help me ask him

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by Decimus: 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
Non-virgin ladies.
It's unimaginable to me, after allowing another guy to deflower you, then you expect me to keep bringing you flowers all in the name of being romantic, definitely not me.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by Chocolatesauce(f): 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
sylvestersamuel:

*Must be decent
*No make-up
*Must be educated etc.

What is "are my"? �

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by Flamees(m): 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
sylvestersamuel:

Pride? As in? Everyone has what he/she likes or dislikes. I've stated mine. If you aren't comfortable, how about you just read and move on.
Are you alright?
You asked what turns us off in a girl
I said pride
Abi u no fit Relate?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by Boogyman557: 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I No really get waiting de TURN me OFF 4 BANIS..

Make u just FINE and every matterz go SETTLE it SELF..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN.
Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by sylvestersamuel(m): 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Flamees:

Are you alright?
You asked what turns us off in a girl
I said pride
Abi u no fit Relate?

Sorry, boss. Na now i being relate. You mean say you no like ladies wey get pride, bah? Na now i understand you.
Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by Flamees(m): 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
sylvestersamuel:

Sorry, boss. Na now i being relate. You mean say you no like ladies wey get pride, bah? Na now i understand you.
Yes boss
Based on experience
Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by sylvestersamuel(m): 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
Flamees:
Yes boss Based on experience

You fit share make another person no fall victim?
Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by garriAndsugar: 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
Me.. how are you

She.. Fine

..huge turn off. That kind of girl will be selfish..

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by Flamees(m): 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
K
Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by Flamees(m): 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
sylvestersamuel:

You fit share make another person no fall victim?
I dey experience am steady na why i said from experience
Some girls sha get am too much
Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by sylvestersamuel(m): 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Me.. how are you
She.. Fine

..huge turn off. That kind of girl will be selfish..

Honestly. Very annoying

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by AgentGoat: 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
As if you are perfect.
Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by Delight2014(m): 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
Mine is Liability: I hate women who are liability to me, those type of women/girls always make excessive demand which their father at home can't even provide.

Dirtiness: some girls are unhygienic, they are always unkept, they always wear one cloth for three days with scattered hair etc

Lie: some girls can lie for Africa which I detest the most

Fat girls: I so much detest girls that are too fat ie orobo, those ones you can't even carry them up in bed doing bed tins

make I pause here for now

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by muheeb01(m): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
Lies,nagging and mouth odour
Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by sylvestersamuel(m): 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
Delight2014:
Mine is Liability: I hate women who are liability to me, those type of women/girls always make excessive demand which their father at home can't even provide.

Dirtiness: some girls are unhygienic, they are always unkept, they always wear one cloth for three days with scattered hair etc

Lie: some girls can lie for Africa which I detest the most

Fat girls: I so much detest girls that are too fat ie orobo, those ones you can't even carry them up in bed doing bed tins

make I pause here for now

I forgot to include fat girls grin
Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
So short ladies like me no get chance cry cry cry cry cry ... Oh! There is nothing to live for again... How can we short ladies miss such a rare magnanimous opportunity and be on the turn off list of an average mgbeke feeling fly! How! cry

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by DonroxyII: 5:24am On Mar 09, 2022
Senselessness and Dumbness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Lady Can U Change Cloth In Front Of Your Blood Brother / Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong / Can She Take Miso Fem After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.