Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,456 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia (49424 Views)

Ukrainian Doctor Orders Staff To Castrate Russians As They're 'Cockroaches' / Zelensky Says 'We Realized That Ukraine Will Not Become A Member Of NATO' / Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by Siwisheswereesh: 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
True

Pro-Putin looooonatics won't read the whole article before commenting.

It's about Ukraine joining NATO and not NATO coming to fight for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by NOwazobia: 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
It is good they didn't confront, before they start complicating things for this already tough life.

Zelenski wanted a 3rd world war by all means. NATO should not give him oooo...

10 Likes

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by Originality007: 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
another western media propaganda

1 Like

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by iampeterben(m): 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
You just realised that now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by eskuvoisrael(m): 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
NATO is created for peace purpose not war

1 Like

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by sommy03(m): 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
Bottom line, your people died for nothing shocked shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by seunny4lif(m): 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
grin
They have left you behind grin
Zelensky answers question about the possibility of recognizing Crimea as Russia and the republics of Donbass: “we can discuss this and find a compromise on how people will live there

8 Likes

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by NigeriaZoo: 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
Without NATO , Ukraine would have been in Russian hands.

He should be grateful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by Abujaexpress: 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
WriterNig:
@ASB Military

credit: Interfax UA || RIA || Republic World

...instead of living in an information balloon without oxygen. I think that's where he is," he said. O boy, this guy get mouth o
Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by seunny4lif(m): 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
grin
Yes cheesy like Libya and Iraq cheesy
eskuvoisrael:
NATO is created for peace purpose not war

8 Likes

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
NATO is never afraid of the Russia federation ( you cant compare 30nations with 3 being super power with nukes notmto defeat Russia )! But for the nuclear destruction it might escalate to....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by Seankhalifa: 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
Comedian
Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by marsman: 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
Bro, you already surrendered with this statement.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
inoki247:

Ukraine can't withstand Russia buh na Russia go tire cos entering into people's domain to take over dere land no b Moi moi the same way wey US take tire for Afghanistan na so Russia go tire cos this kind of war no b wetin u fit celebrate for long cos if u capture this territory today dey will goan restrategize to take bak dere territory....

So the war na anoda Afghanistan type of war..

Exactly what I have been saying. Taking a country is NOT holding it. When it gets to street fight, when heavy artillery cannot be used, then Russia will know the difference between standard regiment and guerrilla warfare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Better negotiate before it's too late... your shadow fit leave you anytime, talkless of people promises

1 Like

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by ken6488(m): 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
inoki247:
since the op News is not coming from the western media they won't call it propaganda cos dey believe anything wey no b western media are always the truth....

wetin I sha know na both Russia nd Ukraine don tire cos both of them are loosing Russia think say na easy ride for dem buh no b wetin dem plan na him dem meet....
this news means Russia has won the war

1 Like

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by phkka1(m): 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
The beast called Putin should be tamed.
Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by NigeriaZoo: 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
NATO is never afraid of the Russia federation ( you cant compare 30nations with 3 being super power with nukes notmto defeat Russia )! But for the nuclear destruction it might escalate to....

True.

Many of the Poo-Tin e-rats cannot logically figure this out.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by Blackman7: 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
I guess those who insulted Trump when he said NATO is useless need to apologise.

10 Likes

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by chiokeman(m): 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
E don clear for your eyes

1 Like

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by ken6488(m): 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
inoki247:

Ukraine can't withstand Russia buh na Russia go tire cos entering into people's domain to take over dere land no b Moi moi the same way wey US take tire for Afghanistan na so Russia go tire cos this kind of war no b wetin u fit celebrate for long cos if u capture this territory today dey will goan restrategize to take bak dere territory....

So the war na anoda Afghanistan type of war..
Russia is not annexing their land

Russia plan on taking only Crimea

1 Like

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by heniford2: 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
Glad u just waked up undecided all this NATO this NATO that as far as America is now concern and MR JOe dem presido ur OYO oh!! Dude is sleeping joe undecided
Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by cocoduck: 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ukraine is not a NATO country

4 Likes

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by janetakan(f): 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
Sorry but your country is not in NATO yet. So they don't necessarily owe you shit.

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by Dshocker(m): 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
I surrender,i surrender all
I surrender,i surrender all
All to Russia,bless and save us
I surrender,i surrender allllllllllllll grin

9 Likes

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by Codeye(m): 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
Fake news
Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by inoki247: 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
ken6488:
this news means Russia has won the war

Lol that's not winning that's like temporary winning cos dey can't hold dem for long at the end of the day na Russia go tire
Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by colestephan86: 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
WriterNig:
@ASB Military
I don't see this man as a hero.

credit: Interfax UA || RIA || Republic World

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by ken6488(m): 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
NOwazobia:
It is good they didn't confront, before they start complicating things for this already tough life.

Zelenski wanted a 3rd world war by all means. NATO should not give him oooo...
exactly imagine calling on USA to shot down Russia airplanes

1 Like

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by JooEeL(m): 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ukraine, please understand that Russia does not hate you, and will never will. You people are of the Slavic tribe, one blood. Your conflict in ideology of communism does not nullify you as one people. You also have to understand that as far as sovereignty goes, many nations in the world are not exactly sovereign, except you are a superpower. There's only 5 of them.

Well, Ukraine you are not a saint either. In the far eastern region of your country are the genuine cries and concerns of collective Russian-speaking groups that have clamoured for separation and annexation back to Russian state. This is not the time to start opening your arse but you know what you did in their clampdown.

You cannot argue that Ukraine is sovereign and at the same time pay lip service to self-agitation of well-defined groups which is as well a universal right. As Crimea had their referendum in 2014, so you should have for Luhansk and Donetsk regions. This is a lesson to all ye nations. Learn to take the issue of self-agitation very seriously. This should not have escalated if you took heed and said to the world a simple "Okay, let's conduct referendum in these places and see if they decide to remain". That would have been very democratic. See now, unnecessary blood spilled.

Oduduwa has been clamouring, Ambazonia also have. And Biafra for donkey years. The use of force and guns is barbaric. Let people decide and you can learn to woo and tease them into agreeing into the larger country.

9 Likes

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by SunMusk(m): 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
Really really disappointed in the west, their appeasement of Putin continues.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) / Fernando Villavicencio: Presidential Candidate In Ecuador Assassinated At Rally / Wanted Pussy Riot Band Leader Escapes Russia By Wearing A Food Delivery Disguise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.