Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia (49406 Views)

Ukrainian Doctor Orders Staff To Castrate Russians As They're 'Cockroaches' / Zelensky Says 'We Realized That Ukraine Will Not Become A Member Of NATO' / Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by alphaNomega: 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
This man really wants to drag everyone into war. Is he saying that at his age and the number 1 citizen of Ukraine, he does not know the security concerns of his country and neighbors?

All his strategy has been to bring Russia in direct confrontation with NATO at the expense of the lives of Ukrainians.

Politicians are so selfish!

7 Likes

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by onuman: 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
Zelensky thought that NATO would risk a war against Russia.

He is a comedian elected president of Ukraine.

3 Likes

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by ken6488(m): 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
NATO is never afraid of the Russia federation ( you cant compare 30nations with 3 being super power with nukes notmto defeat Russia )! But for the nuclear destruction it might escalate to....
they are still ages of a nuclear war
Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by Newboss(m): 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
This guy na fool.

NATO confronting Russia will lead to world war. WW3 will involve nuclear weapons. Those old new are way wiser than this young fool.

5 Likes

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by kokomilala(m): 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
He's right . NATO are afraid of Putin.That's why they're tentative ,timid and inactive in this mad narrative. It's akin to how much ,if not most of Europe ,was afraid of Hitler in the build up to the Second World War.
Yes,economic and social sanctions would help cripples the Russian economy,but they won't teach Putin immediate lessons,nor put him in his place.
Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by christianjoy(m): 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
This man just want to start another world war angry lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
WriterNig:
@ASB Military Talk talk president

credit: Interfax UA || RIA || Republic World

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by ifeanyija(m): 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
THIS MAN JUST LIKE WAR BUT CANT FIGHT WAR

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by ken6488(m): 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
Techsupport:

Exactly what I have been saying. Taking a country is NOT holding it. When it gets to street fight, when heavy artillery cannot be used, then Russia will know the difference between standard regiment and guerrilla warfare
who told you Russia wants to stay in Ukraine

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by JubrilBuhari: 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
inoki247:
since the op News is not coming from the western media they won't call it propaganda cos dey believe anything wey no b western media are always the truth....

wetin I sha know na both Russia nd Ukraine don tire cos both of them are loosing Russia think say na easy ride for dem buh no b wetin dem plan na him dem meet....
Putin is avoiding heavy fighting because of many civilians involved and from the look of things, their military is hiding behind the civilians.

If the full military might is to be unbleached we have genocide in our hand.
Don't be naive, even Ukraine knows they are no match to Russia.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by pakirisuitesphc(m): 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
He should just seek a way to be neutral and stop this nonsense war.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by Kilotat: 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by gurujoe(m): 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
You think say Russia na your papa mate instead of negotiating with your brother. You went and be dinning with a stranger only to spit on your brother. Now dey never leave you the people you want to please where are they

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by baralatie(m): 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
Now the next issue is how to get Putin to come on board.and zelensky should shift well,well?
Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
I guess he has realized that NATO does not want WW3 or high power prices....

Sad about Ukraine. At the end, neither NATO nor Russia is interested in its independence...just interested in using it to protect themselves.

Anyway, Zelensky has done his job as a good leader. But eventually, Russia will win, and depose him, and in twenty years, NATO will win and depose whoever Russia puts in charge, and Ukraninan independence and its right to be free to make its own decisions, as well as Ukranians learning to tolerate and accept defeat when their side loses in politics, would be lost.

This problem arose because Ukraine's two political sides, instead of compromising, called on their sugar daddies to come and help them. At the end, it is, all just politics, and all politics is local.

Just another typical European war, like the War of Jenkins' ear. (Worth a google, dear reader).

1 Like

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by Angelfrost(m): 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
This man is not smart at all... So much needless waste of lives and properties because of ego.

3 Likes

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by NOwazobia: 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
ken6488:
exactly imagine calling on USA to shot down Russia airplanes
Na third world war be that na. The common man who is already suffering, will be affected the most. I am one of the common man, and I don't want the experience of a 3rd world war.

3 Likes

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by ken6488(m): 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
inoki247:

Lol that's not winning that's like temporary winning cos dey can't hold dem for long at the end of the day na Russia go tire
Seems you don't understand what is going on
Russia has no interest on keeping Ukraine, Ukraine will still be a sovereign country

But Russia demands

Recognize the 2 republics..

Keep cremea

.Ukraine will no longer have a military

Banned from NATO
Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by Germi9: 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
I dont feel pity for them anymore

1 Like

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by FIRDAUS3(m): 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
Zelensky.... A joker man.
How I wish this kind word comes earlier than this.......
The destruction were enormous...

4 Likes

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by inoki247: 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
JubrilBuhari:

Putin is avoiding heavy fighting because of many civilians involved and from the look of things, their military is hiding behind the civilians.

If the full military might is to be unbleached we have genocide in our hand.
Don't be naive, even Ukraine knows they are no match to Russia.

Nobody is naive this type of war na Afganistan type of war na Russia go tire cos Ukraine no go mind the damages again...

and dere is no way damages will happen to Ukrainian wey Russia sef no go lose one ot two men....
Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by baralatie(m): 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
pakirisuitesphc:
He should just seek a way to be neutral and stop this nonsense war.
Yup
Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
SunMusk:
Really really disappointed in the west, their appeasement of Putin continues.....

Yash, but at the end, no one wants to fight WW3.

Pragmatism wins. At least, any nation in Ukraine's position would see that Russia is a mean beast, and they will look towards the USA for safety. Plus, eventually, leadership questions in Ukraine are going to be determined by 'Which side were you on in the Patriotic war'....
Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by ken6488(m): 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
kokomilala:
He's right . NATO are afraid of Putin.That's why they're tentative ,timid and inactive in this mad narrative. It's akin to how much ,if not most of Europe ,was afraid of Hitler in the build up to the Second World War.
Yes,economic and social sanctions would help cripples the Russian economy,but they won't teach Putin immediate lessons,nor put him in his place.
so the question is do you want a nuclear war?

This is no 1940. Both NATO and Russia are nuclear nations

Apart from sanctions what else should NATO do in your on opinion

1 Like

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by flamingREED(m): 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
inoki247:

Ukraine can't withstand Russia buh na Russia go tire cos entering into people's domain to take over dere land no b Moi moi the same way wey US take tire for Afghanistan na so Russia go tire cos this kind of war no b wetin u fit celebrate for long cos if u capture this territory today dey will goan restrategize to take bak dere territory....

So the war na anoda Afghanistan type of war..

Not when Russia is just their next door neighbor.
Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Get sense, you say "No. " How do you think you can defeat Russia even with the help of those dream jets? Putin had really thought you people what is called politics. Now that he had captured the main nuclear power station; he is loosing nothing because that was his objective earlier. Zelenskyy the comedian can go about fighting his war in social media with the West hailing him to sacrifice more of his people. If Putin is really serious about this War, he would have leveled Ukraine before European sanctions showed up!

6 Likes

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by MERCHANDISER: 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
wiseone28:
This nigga is truly a comedian..

Make I see any comedian wey dey contest election in Nigeria, he go collect 2by 2

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by scully95: 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
Lies..
Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by baralatie(m): 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
ken6488:

Seems you don't understand what is going on
Russia has no interest on keeping Ukraine, Ukraine will still be a sovereign country

But Russia demands

Recognize the 2 republics..

Keep cremea

.Ukraine will no longer have a military

Banned from NATO
Ukraine will still have a military but respecting Russian security

1 Like

Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by baralatie(m): 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
MERCHANDISER:

Make I see any comedian wey dey contest election in Nigeria, he go collect 2by 2
grin
Re: Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia by JubrilBuhari: 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
inoki247:

Nobody is naive this type of war na Afganistan type of war na Russia go tire cos Ukraine no go mind the damages again...

and dere is no way damages will happen to Ukrainian wey Russia sef no go lose one ot two men...
Lol
Let's see what happens when they fully encircles Kiev and start bombing everything at sight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) / Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) / Fernando Villavicencio: Presidential Candidate In Ecuador Assassinated At Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.