Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

How To Know You Are Dating A Coded Olosho... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know You Are Dating A Coded Olosho... (3568 Views)

Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho / If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know You Are Dating A Coded Olosho... by czarr(m): 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
Oloshos always take sides with other oloshos, for example if she says something like married women are the reason their men go out to find olosho, she is an olosho.

If you hear her say that runs girls end up having the best husbands she is also a runs girl. Watch her reaction to situations that involve Infidelity and olosho.

If she ever says that girls who are live a wild life make better wives because they get it out of their system and focus on their marriage, she is a retired but not tired olosho.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know You Are Dating A Coded Olosho... by brosom(m): 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
If she suddenly calls u and starts professing how much she cares, loves and cherished u, my brother she just collect one gbola, if not few. ie,( her concience is at play here). grin

When she suddenly calls u based on emergency that she won't be around for 2 to 3 days that her mom just got ill and needed her, (though sometimes is true, but 70% of this are lies, there's a higher bidder someone waiting for her and half payment have been made) grin

Majority of the time she visits u she always buys u gift, like watches, neckless, clothings and sometimes food items. (Ask her and she tells u it's one of her uncles either from mom or dad's side that sends her some money for you keep) tongue.

If she is a social media addict, i.e, always on line even in odd hours, posting different numbers of pictures here and there. ( My brother, she's sourcing for potential clientsgrin).

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know You Are Dating A Coded Olosho... by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ccc
Re: How To Know You Are Dating A Coded Olosho... by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
B.S

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know You Are Dating A Coded Olosho... by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
Re: How To Know You Are Dating A Coded Olosho... by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are Dating A Coded Olosho... by Boogyman557: 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ..

ASHAWOO na d BEST tin....

Make I No too CAPRISUN MUCH...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are Dating A Coded Olosho... by czarr(m): 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
Comradewhy:

grin
Simping is a disorder.
Re: How To Know You Are Dating A Coded Olosho... by Moeman: 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
this one go shake table

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are Dating A Coded Olosho... by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
czarr:
Simping is a disorder.
Calling your B.S out is what you call simping?

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are Dating A Coded Olosho... by czarr(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
Comradewhy:

Calling your B.S out is what you call simping?
Bro you are a simple that girl you are calling sweety you won't even smell her pant so no worry your sef, as she done smile for you hope you cum
Re: How To Know You Are Dating A Coded Olosho... by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
czarr:
Bro you are a simple that girl you are calling sweety you won't even smell her pant so no worry your sef, as she done smile for you hope you cum
Yeah I did,just now.

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are Dating A Coded Olosho... by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
i dont understand.... so if an olosho has an opinion on a certain subject, and another lady has the same opinion, the other lady is automatically an olosho?!?!

4 Likes

Re: How To Know You Are Dating A Coded Olosho... by Princerichi0(m): 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
i dont understand.... so if an olosho has an opinion on a certain subject, and another lady has the same opinion, the other lady is automatically an olosho?!?!
Potential olosho in the making. No yet finished product

4 Likes

Re: How To Know You Are Dating A Coded Olosho... by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
Princerichi0:

so let me get this straight.... when oloshoes are saying that sex is good, any woman who says the same is an olosho in the making?!?!? really?!?!?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know You Are Dating A Coded Olosho... by soundOsonic: 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

so let me get this straight.... when oloshoes are saying that sex is good, any woman who says the same is an olosho in the making?!?!? really?!?!?
You don't get the point do you.
They are not mentioning some random stuff, just like you do.
A serial killer can say lot of things and you can agree with them. But there exist some key words or spectrum of argument that only serial killers can agree to.

Like for example.

A serial killer will say "soldiers kill innocent in wars and he is referred to as a hero, but when a man kills innocent people he is a criminal. If we are true to ourselves and our emotions, let us release the beast in us and be free to satisfy our desire, let us not deny or cage that nature that it is us. It isn't dark but beautiful"

This statement is from a serial killer, anyone who agrees with him is either a serial killer or a potential serial killer.
I can't believe I went through the stress to explain this.

8 Likes

Re: How To Know You Are Dating A Coded Olosho... by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
Princerichi0:

Ignorance.

Re: How To Know You Are Dating A Coded Olosho... by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
soundOsonic:

You don't get the point do you.
They are not mentioning some random stuff, just like you do.
A serial killer can say lot of things and you can agree with them. But there exist some key words or spectrum of argument that only serial killers can agree to.

Like for example.

A serial killer will say "soldiers kill innocent in wars and he is referred to as a hero, but when a man kills innocent people he is a criminal. If we are true to ourselves and our emotions, let us release the beast in us and be free to satisfy our desire, let us not deny or cage that nature that it is us. It isn't dark but beautiful"

This statement is from a serial killer, anyone who agrees with him is either a serial killer or a potential serial killer.
I can't believe I went through the stress to explain this.

by all mean, tell us all what are the key words or spectrum of argument that only an olosho can agree to?!?!? is it that because she has sex for money/gifts that would make you believe that she becomes an expert in sex/marriage or what?!? what does an olosho knows about marriage that suddenly you believe that she is an expert in marriage?! is it because married men go for these oloshos that you may wrongly believe that? an olosho is a woman who is SOLELY an expert on lazy women who use their bodies to attain what they dont desserve... expert in selling their bodies for money/favors etc and basta.

is it wrong for a married woman to say that married women are the reason why men go for oloshos....?! absolutely NOT! many married woman out there are boring in bed; many married women out there cant satisfy their men; many married women out there are reluctant to do the nasty degrading stuff that their husband desire etc; many married women turn into baby whales after marriage and therefore become physically disgusting to their husband.... thus if any married woman is honest with herself, she would side with the above notion and should not be considered an olosho, duh!

its no brain science that majority of runz babe are indeed getting married because they trap deluded men with GOOD SEX and BEDMATICS. you dont need to be an olosho to know that....simply look around you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know You Are Dating A Coded Olosho... by soundOsonic: 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

by all mean, tell us all what are the key words or spectrum of argument that only an olosho can agree to?!?!? is it that because she has sex for money/gifts that would make you believe that she becomes an expert in sex/marriage or what?!? what does an olosho knows about marriage that suddenly you believe that she is an expert in marriage?! is it because married men go for these oloshos that you may wrongly believe that? an olosho is a woman who is SOLELY an expert on lazy women who use their bodies to attain what they dont desserve... expert in selling their bodies for money/favors etc and basta.

is it wrong for a married woman to say that married women are the reason why men go for oloshos....?! absolutely NOT! many married woman out there are boring in bed; many married women out there cant satisfy their men; many married women out there are reluctant to do the nasty degrading stuff that their husband desire etc; many married women turn into baby whales after marriage and therefore become physically disgusting to their husband.... thus if any married woman is honest with herself, she would side with the above notion and should not be considered an olosho, duh!

its no brain science that majority of runz babe are indeed getting married because they trap deluded men with GOOD SEX and BEDMATICS. you dont need to be an olosho to know that....simply look around you!
I am sorry I couldn't read this.

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are Dating A Coded Olosho... by soundOsonic: 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

So sorry, I couldn't read this
Re: How To Know You Are Dating A Coded Olosho... by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
czarr:
Oloshos always take sides with other oloshos, for example if she says something like married women are the reason their men go out to find olosho, she is an olosho.

If you hear her say that runs girls end up having the best husbands she is also a runs girl. Watch her reaction to situations that involve Infidelity and olosho.

If she ever says that girls who are live a wild life make better wives because they get it out of their system and focus on their marriage, she is a retired but not tired olosho.
Is this a weak attempt at covering the the obvious? I see this as a weak damage control of what you men ( not all though) have turned the society into. While these are the real happenings you still don't want women to talk about it? Why? Oh is this the part where some of you still want some innocent lady to fall into your traps because you don't want women discussing what you do.

First paragraph, unfortunately some women still hold unto this believe and would rather blame fellow women for their husbands infidelity instead of holding their husbands accountable, yet this is not a prerequisite to slut shame any woman who utters such statement. Men believe and say it too, unexposed women fault their daughters for their husbands infidelity, whoever says or holds such belief is only reflecting what the society imbeds in her. She's not olosho.

Second paragraph, Are most men not really drawn to flashy, materialistic girls? Are they not the easy catch who wouldn't question your flaws or demand much more from you? Even when you end up getting hitched to a reserved, cultured, productive lady, you relegate her to the house while you go out for the freaky to spend your dough

Last paragraph, I've heard this from more guys than ladies. Some of you don't want church girls or virgins because in your warped minds they don't have experience and may likely cheat when introduced to the do. You lots are just confused bunch who wants to eat your cake and have it.

Now you can't afford all women to know the norms yet you don't want to change your norms. A very weak attempt at trying to cage a woman's mind I must say! Please try another! Why at that, use all of your sense, deep meditation and a little conscience. Bye!

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are Dating A Coded Olosho... by christm386: 2:13am On Mar 09, 2022
Palema007:
Is this a weak attempt at covering the the obvious? I see this as a weak damage control of what you men ( not all though) have turned the society into. While these are the real happenings you still don't want women to talk about it? Why? Oh is this the part where some of you still want some innocent lady to fall into your traps because you don't want women discussing what you do.

First paragraph, unfortunately some women still hold unto this believe and would rather blame fellow women for their husbands infidelity instead of holding their husbands accountable, yet this is not a prerequisite to slut shame any woman who utters such statement. Men believe and say it too, unexposed women fault their daughters for their husbands infidelity, whoever says or holds such belief is only reflecting what the society imbeds in her. She's not olosho.

Second paragraph, Are most men not really drawn to flashy, materialistic girls? Are they not the easy catch who wouldn't question your flaws or demand much more from you? Even when you end up getting hitched to a reserved, cultured, productive lady, you relegate her to the house while you go out for the freaky to spend your dough

Last paragraph, I've heard this from more guys than ladies. Some of you don't want church girls or virgins because in your warped minds they don't have experience and may likely cheat when introduced to the do. You lots are just confused bunch who wants to eat your cake and have it.

Now you can't afford all women to know the norms yet you don't want to change your norms. A very weak attempt at trying to cage a woman's mind I must say! Please try another! Why at that, use all of your sense, deep meditation and a little conscience. Bye!
Finally, A smart reasonable lady, fact is this for guys slut shaming girls, they are a product of this society, they didn’t choose to be like this, but were influenced by the environment, if u were a girl in Nigeria, there z 90% chance u will behave just like Nigerian girls, cause environment z one of the major influence of ones behavior, most people who their oppinion infuriate u on Nairaland are living in a rural area and go for hunting, some eat snakes, most don’t have up to 10k for their Azar, now imagine such person talking to u in real life lol, they cacant
Re: How To Know You Are Dating A Coded Olosho... by soundOsonic: 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Wetin be this for hot afternoon.
Guy I no fit read this kind thing. Sorry o
Re: How To Know You Are Dating A Coded Olosho... by soundOsonic: 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Wetin be this for this hot afternoon. Shey na epistle or what. I know fit read this kind long testament. Sorry o

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Gets Married To Herself On Her Wedding Day (pix/video) / Finished / Must There Be Quarrels And Misunderstandings In Every Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.