Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK (44164 Views)

Israel Sacks Two Military Commanders, Reprimands One After Drone Attack Killed 7 / Afghanistan: At Least 1,000 Killed, 1500 Injured After 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake / Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by Sanchez01: 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
int0x80:
But why is Russia sending her top military personnels to the battle field? Isn't that a flawed military strategy? Is this how they will fight NATO? Russia seems to be just another glorified shit hole with nuclear capabilities.
It seems Putin instructed all of them to enter the battlefield and not stay in their offices. Ukrainian soldiers are being killed, without a doubt but the way Russian warlords and veterans are being killed is alarming. It goes on to tell you that Russia is noisy, no war strategies and the only strength it has is its nuclear arsenal. Take that away and you'd see that Russia is just a horse on paper.

2 Likes

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by Wannabenz: 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
obedience4:

Just five hundred civilians killed, who is this fake news paddler.. Go to the UN site and see how many killed..
People have smart phones yet are not smart
Olodo civilians wey die for that war no reach 1000,I don't know if na Better phone abi data you need.

1 Like

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by michoim(m): 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
Comradewhy:
I think the USA are supplying Ukraine with intels,how come they are hitting the generals so easily.
Who else thinks Putin deserves this?
Yeah. There could be underground war stage by NATO in favour of Ukraine...
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by Alamkir: 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
Comradewhy:

Have you forgotten Russia are the aggressor here?
For sure there are gonna be casualties on Ukraine side,but what everyone is disappointed in is Putin's general and soldiers dying carelessly.

Carelessly, how? Do u think they will goto war without losing b4. Russian has one of the largest army in d world. Let's assume the lies of them losing 10k soldiers is true, deduct it from 400k Russian army that surrounded Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by richeeyo(m): 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

You are current.

Israel is also enhancing the radar system of Mig-29`s and why they are getting so much kills with the Mig-29 and Zelensky adamant on the Mig`s
For the migs the Ukrainian Pilots are familiar with it
I think most Americans going to figth individually in Ukraine seems to be special force in pretense, i always said in the past, take nukes away from the Russians all they have left is s soviet era army with very little modern equipment

Russian spend 70 billion dollars yearly on military
While Americans spend 700 billion

Do the maths on that bro

1 Like

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by obedience4(m): 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
[quote author=Wannabenz post=110886831]
Olodo civilians wey die for that war no reach 1000,I don't know if na Better phone abi data you need.[/

From 500 to 1000, I can't argue with f**ls
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by BLIVESHEALTH: 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
Malory:
Reasonable Nigerians shouldn't dispute or support this simply because propaganda is a major tool used during any war and someone from Ogbomosho, Sabon gari, or Onitsha might not know the truth about what is going on in far away eastern Europe. Nigerians we move
Bro how you take know all my base...live on ogbomoso based in sabin Gari Kano
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by OneKinGuy(m): 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
obedience4:

While 12k may be too much.. You comparing warfare nine years ago to today, weapons are sophisticated now.. The major offensive of the Ukraine has been the javelins missile and the forget and fire stingers missile. And the British made NWRL missile.. .. Bro this is a urbanized warfare.. You not just fighting military men but civilians.and fighting through cities.. Is always bloody.. Just imaging 400 tanks maovering around a tight city like Lagos.. And they are people armed to the teeth with missile..
tbh, i think the russians re showing real restraint here. Considering the fact that most of the civilians are armed with AR and other lite weapons, plus the surplus anti-tank weapons scattered throughout the country, the russians are definetly having serious casualties(not 12k tho). So as this war goes on, them will get aggressive and begain to flatten cities like they did in Chechnya and syria.

4 Likes

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by obedience4(m): 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
Wannabenz:

Olodo civilians wey die for that war no reach 1000,I don't know if na Better phone abi data you need.

From 500 to 1000, grin grin..
Sorry I can't argue with f%ls

1 Like

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by Alamkir: 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Russia is overrated young man. Their military personnel are ill-trained and mostly lack morden warfare skills and technique.

E sweet u for mind as u talk am d way u wish it to be abi

2 Likes

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by int0x80(m): 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
Sanchez01:

It seems Putin instructed all of them to enter the battlefield and not stay in their offices. Ukrainian soldiers are being killed, without a doubt but the way Russian warlords and veterans are being killed is alarming. It goes on to tell you that Russia is noisy, no war strategies and the only strength it has is its nuclear arsenal. Take that away and you'd see that Russia is just a horse on paper.
And I am even beginning to question their nuclear abilities. This Ukraine war has exposed their weaknesses a lot. The west are learning a lot from this war and if I were Putin, I would be very worried.

1 Like

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
Alamkir:

Carelessly, how? Do u think they will goto war without losing b4. Russian has one of the largest army in d world. Let's assume the lies of them losing 10k soldiers is true, deduct it from 400k Russian army that surrounded Ukraine
Cc

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by Acefaruk: 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
Then ukraine did not lose any soldier abi...I laugh in swahili.

2 Likes

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by Alamkir: 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Yes you are right. No one expected any Russian casualties... Even Putin thought he will win the war in a matter of days in the first week.
They never planned to fight for this long that's why they are exhausted.

Who told that putin expect to win in mater of days.... Someone took months to gather around Ukraine's border and months to prepare for the war and u saying he think he will win within days.

2 Likes

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by mauchiz: 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
kokomilala:
Putin grossly underestimated the resolve of the Ukrainians,who are backed by NATO. So,now Putin is figihtng two wars: military and economic wars.The former,in his own backyard,the latter,like mushroom clouds of the nuclear weapons ,he's threatening to use against any assailant,is hanging over his head. There are no guarantees that he's even going to have a whiff of victory of either,not to talk of winning.

Putin knows that if he invades Ukraine, his economy will be placed on sanctions, why did he invade? Putin has money, he has saved enough for this war, that is why he started it.
He should stop sending people to their grave.
He should stop destroying the life he cant give.
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by preciousmetals: 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
And you believe that trash that come out from Russia minister of defense 5 days ago in a War Russian did not approve, mind you this is not Russian war, this is Putin war, so stop believing that trash Putin is feeding to the Russians because that is not made for you but for the Russians, Ego have destroyed Putin
Wannabenz:

Russia ministry of defense stated less that 500 or thereabouts which is very realistic.
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by TrueNigerian300: 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
Wannabenz:
12,000 soldier theory is a fat lie and a propaganda. Accusing Russians of killing civilians while the civilians deaths is not up to 500 while you estimate Russian soldiers death at 12,000? Lol.

Here's the map as at today.

Thank you. I am still confused how people will believe this media propaganda. This is what they called invasion and not even a war which means one is far higher in military than the other. Also, how come the people whose cities are being destroyed, millions fled and displaced are still the one winning? Just like you said Ukriane is on the defensive side how come they are the one killing and no Ukrainian soldier has been killed? In all these I am yet to see any Ukrainian soldier killed, yet they cry the most for help. The other day the foolish president said 5000 Russian soldiers were killed but didn't even mention one Ukrainian soldier, really?

Putin has acknowledged that they have lost some soldiers because of how the cowards are fighting using civilians as shields but when Russia strike they cry.

Ukraine has killed 12000 Russian soldiers yet Russia has seized some of their infrastructures and cities.
People use your brain you can think better than this even after many videos have been called out as lies.

In all these the reason why I still respect Russia is they are not deterred by the propaganda they focus on the goal. Russia has won this war already unless it will turn nuclear if NATO joins. Watch and see all Russia demands would be meant.

Victory to Putin the master of western foolish politicians.He has outsmarted many times.
Victory to Russia.
Victory to peace lover all over the world and shame to hypocrites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP5UaprWkZM

4 Likes

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by tonididdy(m): 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

I'm not taking it personal, but the kind of thing some people spew out here in support of Russia is appalling, it makes you wonder how unreasonable some human beings can be.

Russia has bombed residential houses, hospitals even killed people that were freeing hot zones after the same Russia announced ceasefire. Yet still we have human beings that were breastfed by their mothers supporting such actions or waving them off as nothing. It's really surprising how low some human beings can go.
... and in all of this, did the Ukrainians fold their arms and just watch?
Didn't they defend themselves.
It's a war zone, civilians should not have been there in the first place unless they were acting as human shields undecided
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by obedience4(m): 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
OneKinGuy:

tbh, i think the russians re showing real restraint here. Considering the fact that most of the civilians are armed with AR and other lite weapons, plus the surplus anti-tank weapons scattered throughout the country, the russians are definetly having serious casualties(not 12k tho). So as this war goes on, them will get aggressive and begain to flatten cities like they did in Chechnya and syria.

True of course.. If the Russians start leveling city's then the dynamics of the war changes.. Russia has said it is not a war, it is Even illegal to called it a war in Russia.. If the Russians continue with trying to change the regime in Ukraine by capturing the President or defeating the Ukrainian army.. Them they are in for a long hull, Ukraine is not a small country they are the largest in land mass after Russia.. So I don't seem the wisdom of Putin trying to engage in an urban war.. Even if they do capture Kiev God forbid and install a new pro Russia president.. There will be insurgency in Ukraine, millions loyal to the formal President will take up arms.. Anyway I look at this war it will difinetly be a bloody war for Russia

2 Likes

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by Wannabenz: 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
obedience4:

From 500 to 1000, grin grin..
Sorry I can't argue with f%ls
If you no be olodo,you go don see the figure,e be like na nairaland armchair propagandist you dey follow. Civilians deaths announced is less than 500 as at March 8 being yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by KingOKON: 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
Putin gonna die anytime soon
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by GardenOfGod(m): 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
olugabbie:

According to BBC. The number of Russian soldiers killed is between 2000-4000.
do you think Putin thought such number would die when jee planned the inversion?
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by obedience4(m): 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Wannabenz:

If you no be olodo,you go don see the figure,e be like na nairaland armchair propagandist you dey follow. Civilians deaths announced is less than 500 as at March 8 being yesterday.

Please I can't argue with f%ls
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by obanioluorun: 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Appleyard:
Another foolish western MSM propanganda, worst, it's coming from the Sun.

Since when do Major Generals go to the frontlines where the battle rages? grin Amateur propaganda.

12,000 dead like it's something you can hide easily from public view. It's only on western MSM that Ukraine is ditching out such heavy losses on the Russians when they don't have planes, no navy, major cities besieged by Russians, airspace mostly under Russian control, and the West planning to setup a Ukrainian Government in exile. Yet Ukraine is winning. undecided

Even Satan's jaws are dropping in awe at how magnificently great Western media propaganda is in telling lies. They make Lucifer look like a learner. cool
you talk too much, Russia soilders are dieing in thousands.
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by Alamkir: 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
shogsman:
Na 18million no be 12,000 so you think Ukraine won't more than quadruple reports to boost their people's morale abi. If Russia lost 12000 men in an offensive then the whole of Ukraine army would have died by now because they're the defense

Lol...... Leave them am starting to think many pple dnt understand how war works. Civilian casualty is under 500 yet Russia lost 12000 trained army. This is laughable

4 Likes

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
richeeyo:

For the migs the Ukrainian Pilots are familiar with it
I think most Americans going to figth individually in Ukraine seems to be special force in pretense, i always said in the past, take nukes away from the Russians all they have left is s soviet era army with very little modern equipment

Russian spend 70 billion dollars yearly on military
While Americans spend 700 billion

Do the maths on that bro

Let me help you. grin grin Putin don't know what he has gotten himself into

3 Likes

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by GardenOfGod(m): 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
With the number of soldiers and weapons he surrounded Ukraine with, he planned to win in days young man. He even sent hundreds on tanks in a convoy... Yet no result as expected.. Think!
Alamkir:

Who told that putin expect to win in mater of days.... Someone took months to gather around Ukraine's border and months to prepare for the war and u saying he think he will win within days.
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by preciousmetals: 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
You no nothing, Putin expectation is that the Ukrainians will surrender to him not knowing that the people he think that loves him hated him to their marrow, did you listen to Putin address a day after the invasion?, he may not give up but I can assure you that 50% of Russia Soldiers that enter Ukraine will not come out alive, the only thing that will save Russia is to withdraw the Soldiers from Ukraine, we are yet to witness the mother of all Gorilla warfare, what you are seeing now is just a child play, Ukrainians are back by NATO and Putin Russia will lose big time
Alamkir:

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by Sanchez01: 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
int0x80:
And I am even beginning to question their nuclear abilities. This Ukraine war has exposed their weaknesses a lot. The west is learning a lot from this war and if I were Putin, I would be very worried.
Indeed! A world power wouldn't even jump into a war the way Putin did, if their claim about Russia is true. There are actually concerns by war analysts that Putin may have been slapped into a corner at the moment and could go nuclear at any time since things are not exactly going his way. He has already threatened that and so far, the US, amongst its allies, seems to be the only nation bracing up for a nuclear war.

Currently, there are over 60 global businesses that have either suspended operations in Russia or divested. The United States is having a field day, without a doubt and their unseen hand is obvious. Russian comms are not functioning in Ukraine and that has left Russian troops confused. Nuclear apart, given Russia's current hardware state, I doubt it can take on big single nations in NATO. I strongly doubt it.

1 Like

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by tctrills: 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
In just 2 weeks, 12.000 Russians killed.
In 20 years in Afghanistan, 2,401 where killed.
Clearly, the Russian army is not as good as we thought. Unless this is all propaganda
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by GardenOfGod(m): 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
Alamkir:

E sweet u for mind as u talk am d way u wish it to be abi
Not that e sweet me... Just that putin was behaving like Hitler
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by Alamkir: 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
GardenOfGod:
With the number of soldiers and weapons he surrounded Ukraine with, he planned to win in days young man. He even sent hundreds on tanks in a convoy... Yet no result as expected.. Think!

Where did u check the result? Sun or nairaland

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gabon Residents Hail Soldiers, Celebrate Military Takeover / Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President / Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.