Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK (44165 Views)

Israel Sacks Two Military Commanders, Reprimands One After Drone Attack Killed 7 / Afghanistan: At Least 1,000 Killed, 1500 Injured After 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake / Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by anonymous1759(m): 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
GardenOfGod:
My granny once told me... Son, if you cook for the entire village they will finish whatever you cooked for them. But if the village cook for you, you will never finish it.

Putin has cooked for the world, The world will finish what he has cooked. But he will never finish what the world is cooking for him.

About 80% of the world's countries are cooking for Putin, and he is feeling the heat at the moment. I wish him good luck.

Ogbeni your statistics is wrong . 80% fire please only United and the west are fighting with Russia please don’t drag 80% of the world with your nonsense analysis.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by GardenOfGod(m): 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
tctrills:
In just 2 weeks, 12.000 Russians killed.
In 20 years in Afghanistan, 2,401 where killed.
Clearly, the Russian army is not as good as we thought. Unless this is all propaganda
It isn't propaganda... Russia is overrated!

1 Like

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by GardenOfGod(m): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
anonymous1759:

Ogbeni your statistics is wrong . 80% fire please only United and the west are fighting with Russia please don’t drag 80% of the world with your nonsense analysis.
Did I say fighting? Cooking means something else and not fighting... How many countries voted against the inversion at the UNGA and how many supported the sanctions against them...? Isn't it up to 80% of the world's countries?

1 Like

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by doublecross(m): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
KaideeGee:
“Speak to the children of Israel, that they bring Me an offering. From everyone who gives it willingly with his heart you shall take My offering.
Exodus 25:2 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/exo.25.2.NKJV

Let's Pray,
Eternal Rock of ages, The God who sees the heart, we bow to You. Thank You for all you do and all You are. Please take all the glory.
Father please we ask that You release to us Your Spirit of truth to reveal into us the truth, deep and hidden in Your Word.
Cause us to keep Your Word always to Your glory. Amen.
Purify us by Your Word unto Yourself. Thank You for You have done it. We pray in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Dear Followers of Christ,
We can derive from this passage God only received offerings from this who do it willingly, from their heart.
Truth is that your state of mind is more than or as important as your offering. There is reason why the widow's mite is so renowned.
One other thing that stands out from the passage is the intricacy and thought that God puts into his actions, nothing takes Him by surprise, the more you study His actions the more you are become amazed at the wisdom. Honestly, pretty much nothing can convince me of the inexistence of God, if nothing else, the Bible is more than enough proof of His existence.
Remember the jewelry the Israelites got from the Egyptians, even something as insignificant as that had a place in God's plan. Trust in Him.
Peace.
MUGU
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by BJanta: 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
Comradewhy:

Have you forgotten Russia are the aggressor here?
For sure there are gonna be casualties on Ukraine side,but what everyone is disappointed in is Putin's general and soldiers dying carelessly.

And cheaply. If it's the rank and file , nobody will bother. But seasoned and decorated men of war of a so-called world power falling cheaply to unrated Ukrainian army is a revelation of the inherent deficiencies, weakness and ineffectiveness of the Russian military equipment, personel and systems.
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by tctrills: 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
GardenOfGod:
It isn't propaganda... Russia is overrated!
Well, I don't know neither do you. We can only speculate
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by putin2: 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
Useless west,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by CoronaVirusPro: 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
richeeyo:

For the migs the Ukrainian Pilots are familiar with it
I think most Americans going to figth individually in Ukraine seems to be special force in pretense, i always said in the past, take nukes away from the Russians all they have left is s soviet era army with very little modern equipment

Russian spend 70 billion dollars yearly on military
While Americans spend 700 billion

Do the maths on that bro

You said it all!

Take away the nukes and they ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

1 Like

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by internet: 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
Wannabenz:

Man if Ukraine has killed over 10,000 Russian soldiers so far then they're winning the war but that's a fat lie. Why are they requesting for a no fly zone? Be watchful on how Russian are taking thier cities,it keeps increasing everyday. The media is controlled by the west and they don't talk about Russia side of the story. The only free area in Ukraine is the west. Russia is circling east, South and North so forget this propaganda.

Shame shame shame shameeee. U think by now Russia would have finished Ukraine. Once there is a no fly zone, Russia will just pull back bcuz the casualties will be more than what u are seeing. U think Ukraine is a push over abi? U don't know there was a time kyiv was far stronger than Moscow, if Ukraine had not given up their nukes in the past, who is Russian. Russia is only relying on their nukes. They think Ukraine will just surrender bcuz they have nukes. Believe it or not the war is not going as planned for Putin. If Ukraine continue killing his men like this the only thing he will do is to nuke them bcuz he is a man with so much ego and once he nukes them just forget it ww3 will just begin in a second.

2 Likes

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by CaptainFM1: 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
Even if Putin is losing, on whose ground/territory is the destruction taking place?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by GardenOfGod(m): 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
You got the gist right mate... Russia is overrated... Simple!
They might not be able to face NATO army in an event of an all out war.
BJanta:

And cheaply. If it's the rank and file , nobody will bother. But seasoned and decorated men of war of a so-called world power falling cheaply to unrated Ukrainian army is a revelation of the inherent deficiencies, weakness and ineffectiveness of the Russian military equipment, personel and systems.

1 Like

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by Sanchez01: 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
richeeyo:

For the migs the Ukrainian Pilots are familiar with it
I think most Americans going to figth individually in Ukraine seems to be special force in pretense, i always said in the past, take nukes away from the Russians all they have left is s soviet era army with very little modern equipment

Russian spend 70 billion dollars yearly on military
While Americans spend 700 billion

Do the maths on that bro

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by WhatCanIsay(m): 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
tonididdy:

... and in all of this, did the Ukrainians fold their arms and just watch?
Didn't they defend themselves.
It's a war zone, civilians should not have been there in the first place unless they were acting as human shields undecided

Are you expecting them to fold their hands before? A thief came to your house to steal, rape and cause havoc in your household, if you have opportunity to inflict death on them, will you be a coward and not act?

In war from time immemorial, there is what is called ceasefire agreement. It has been functioning from the ancient ages to this modern time. Why will Russia the aggressor announce it and yet still be bombing residential places under the cover of the ceasefire?? Funny enough this is what some people called a world power! A world power that ought to uphold decency is now acting unnecessarily like a pouting bully.

From the way they are acting, very soon they will even start murdering POW, and some zombies will justify the despicable acts.

2 Likes

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by GardenOfGod(m): 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
The happenings in Ukraine is a clear sign of their inefficiency
tctrills:

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by GardenOfGod(m): 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
This question shows that you've been in the dark.... You're left behind... Obviously I doubt if you know that there is war in Ukraine.. grin
Alamkir:

Where did u check the result? Sun or nairaland
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by chopnaira: 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ukraine are no underdogs
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by tctrills: 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
GardenOfGod:
The happenings in Ukraine is a clear sign of their inefficiency
I understand that. But remember, we can't rely on western media alone. The Russian media has been ban from Facebook

1 Like

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by WATCHOVER(m): 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
What do you expect from a west Newspaper, The west are good at circulation of false propaganda

4 Likes

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by Teaser4(m): 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
preciousmetals:
In as much as nobody know the exact numbers of Russia Soldiers that have lost their life, you must be fool a to conclude that it's a lie, if Russia have lost 12000 of their Soldiers that invade Ukraine it's not up to 10% of their Soldiers that invaded Ukraine, the truth still remains that Russia have lost thousands of their Soldiers in Ukraine, Putin Russia is over hype super power, the only strength Russia have is Nuclear weapon, most of their weapon including the new generation weapons they are making noise about is nothing but scrap metals, only Turkey Unman drone, American Javelin and Stingers is destroying Russia military Battalions and it equipments
nah your papa be fool, thunder fire you and your entire family
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by obanioluorun: 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
tctrills:

Russian soldiers dying in thousands.

1 Like

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by GardenOfGod(m): 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
Bahamas95:

"My granny once told me... Son, if you cook for the entire village they will finish whatever you cooked for them. But if the village cook for you, you will never finish it"

It depends on who cooked the food.
If Jeff Bezos cook for full village to chop go tire dem. grin
Hahahaha...... Son, jef will cook for over 6 billion people and tire... But if 6 billion people cook for him... Hahahaha
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
Just looking a at the numbers alone, common sense should tell you it’s a fvcking lie. But common sense is far from many Nigerians on this forum. More than a thousand armor vehicle, More than 300 armored tank. lol. In less than 3 weeks. 80 helicopters, How many armored tank Do Russians have in the first place.
12,000 troops dead. Wtf?!
All in less than 3 weeks. WWII nor do numbers reach this invasion oh.

It’s not even a war. It’s a Fvcking INVASION.

One side Dey oppress, the other side Dey resist.

Any goat go just come online post rubbish for the others goats to digest. Young people that are supposed to have thinking brains Dey argue over this rubbish dirty and senseless post.

You talk this kind thing for better place dem go conclude say you be mental patient even without psychiatric evaluation.

Fake reports everywhere.

Who post this thing and the person wey carry am go front page not just get sense.

5 Likes

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by Alamkir: 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
GardenOfGod:
This question shows that you've been in the dark.... You're left behind... Obviously I doubt if you know that there is war in Ukraine.. grin

Am sure u dnt even know what I meant by results.

1 Like

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by GardenOfGod(m): 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
What do you think made them to ban Facebook?
tctrills:

I understand that. But remember, we can't rely on western media alone. The Russian media has been ban from Facebook
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by GardenOfGod(m): 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Is BBC not a Western media company speculating propaganda again? grin grin
Alamkir:

Am sure u dnt even know what I meant by results.
Give me something from Russian media or Chinese... grin

1 Like

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by chopnaira: 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
obedience4:

So you don't know that major generals go to battle..
See another African expert
He thinks like the typical Nigerian where all the fat generals do is to loot and steal funds instead of going to war fronts to access the situation.

We saw several generals in battle during the WW2.

1 Like

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by obanioluorun: 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
WATCHOVER:
What do you expect from a west Newspaper, The west are good at circulation of false propaganda
but why the Ukrainian soilders have not surrender till now, means the war is heavy much around Russian soldiers, forget propaganda Russia is overrated.
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by Appleyard(m): 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
obanioluorun:
you talk too much, Russia soilders are dieing in thousands.

You were there counting bodies. cool
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by chopnaira: 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
Without the nukes, this Russian army would even find it difficult to tackle the Nigerian Army.

The Russian army are the most overrated military in the world. They are living on past glory of the Red Army which included Ukrainian forces anyway grin
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by preciousmetals: 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
Do you have father talk less of having family?, if not you will not come to nairaland to support the evil act of Criminal Putin, stuupiid Idiioot like you, EMP
Teaser4:
nah your papa be fool, thunder fire you and your entire family

1 Like

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by Wannabenz: 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
internet:

Shame shame shame shameeee. U think by now Russia would have finished Ukraine. Once there is a no fly zone, Russia will just pull back bcuz the casualties will be more than what u are seeing. U think Ukraine is a push over abi? U don't know there was a time kyiv was far stronger than Moscow, if Ukraine had not given up their nukes in the past, who is Russian. Russia is only relying on their nukes. They think Ukraine will just surrender bcuz they have nukes. Believe it or not the war is not going as planned for Putin. If Ukraine continue killing his men like this the only thing he will do is to nuke them bcuz he is a man with so much ego and once he nukes them just forget it ww3 will just begin in a second.
Olodo...do you even know this is an invasion and Ukraine is only defending thier home country. Russia soldiers are taking over thier places and still advancing,stay thier and be deceiving yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by Quaddafi29: 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
Propaganda is a war tool but when it gets too British, it becomes childish. You killed 12000 Russians?? Very laughable. Russia has committed 14600 soldiers and you have killed 12000!!!! This aljazeera and BBC propaganda is too disgusting

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gabon Residents Hail Soldiers, Celebrate Military Takeover / Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President / Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.