Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK (44159 Views)

Israel Sacks Two Military Commanders, Reprimands One After Drone Attack Killed 7 / Afghanistan: At Least 1,000 Killed, 1500 Injured After 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake / Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by Bahamas95(m): 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
GardenOfGod:
My granny once told me... Son, if you cook for the entire village they will finish whatever you cooked for them. But if the village cook for you, you will never finish it.

Putin has cooked for the world, The world will finish what he has cooked. But he will never finish what the world is cooking for him.

About 80% of the world's countries are cooking for Putin, and he is feeling the heat at the moment. I wish him good luck.

"My granny once told me... Son, if you cook for the entire village they will finish whatever you cooked for them. But if the village cook for you, you will never finish it"

It depends on who cooked the food.
If Jeff Bezos cook for full village to chop go tire dem. grin

5 Likes

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by hotwax: 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
Appleyard:
Another foolish western MSM propanganda, worst, it's coming from the Sun.

Since when do Major Generals go to the frontlines where the battle rages? grin Amateur propaganda.

12,000 dead like it's something you can hide easily from public view. It's only on western MSM that Ukraine is ditching out such heavy losses on the Russians when they don't have planes, no navy, major cities besieged by Russians, airspace mostly under Russian control, and the West planning to setup a Ukrainian Government in exile. Yet Ukraine is winning. undecided

Even Satan's jaws are dropping in awe at how magnificently great Western media propaganda is in telling lies. They make Lucifer look like a learner. cool

muslims sha...even russia media are reporting the same...

muslims doing taqiyah for russia...wereh niyin walahi

2 Likes

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by Teaser4(m): 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
If anyone believe this crap, you need to lodge at Yabaleft …. If Ukraine don kill 12k and really winning as the western empire of lies Dey yarn, why call for negotiations, why ask for peace talk, why are ppl fleeing… ever since I don grow up I never see a winner call for truce…. It’s good tho Ukraine Dey win online… amazing…

If you’re tired of being brainwashed, check RT, Sputniknews and southfront… you go see better news with day to day videos from the battlefield not the ones you Dey see on Twitter, many if not all nah old videos and some doctored…

Diplomacy is the only way out of this mess. Propaganda don’t win war.

Ps: una see say I no curse anyone on this post, if ogun no wan kee your entire generation no insult-mention me….

Believe whatever you want na your choice…

Once again, If you can’t express your opinions without insult, ignore my post cos I go curse you and your generation… nah curse go Dey restore sense for una empty brains…

8 Likes

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by preciousmetals: 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
Give us your own figure and stop making noise, you have been disappointed big time
Wannabenz:

Guy do you know what's 10,000 people? Lol. I think na there you go start and remember Ukraine is on the defensive so if above 10,000 soldiers of Russia has been killed while Russia has taken over some places, civilians deaths are less than 500. And if you're uptodate with the invasion map, you'll see those figures are fake. 10,000 persons no be 100 people Oo. I'm not supporting anyone, people are dying and a whole country is being destroyed. Forget this online propaganda,go and watch what's going on there. Ukraine capital city has been sorounded,the only free side there is Ukraine West.
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by richeeyo(m): 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
Comradewhy:
I think the USA are supplying Ukraine with intels,how come they are hitting the generals so easily.
Who else thinks Putin deserves this?
America spy planes are intercepting Russian coms, which they said is bearly encrypted, and they also given the Ukrainian exact codinates to fire mortal rounds
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by CoronaVirusPro: 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
hopeforcharles:
Ok this is Russia's loss, Have u ever imagined Ukraine's loss?
This war is grossly underreported, if Russia with all its military artilleries are losing this much then probably quarter of Feeble, half baked ,slightly arm-less crying Ukraine have been wiped of.

When you see what Russia is deploying to Ukraine, you will believe those numbers.

Everything about them is outdated. Old soviet union scraps.

Take a look at the hunters they soldiers, and tell me you dont believe that count.

This is a Russian military train.... Judge by yourself

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by busomma: 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
Western propaganda. I guess no Ukrainian soldier has been killed abi?

2 Likes

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by Druss(m): 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
Truth is the first casualty of war. I am firmly neutral. When they are done with themselves - they should let me know.

Now where is that cane...

1 Like

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
OneKinGuy:

The soviet fought a brutal war for 9 years in Afghanistan and lost about 14k soldiers. You can tell me 12k Russian solders has died in only 2 weeks. Obviously, It a propaganda by the Ukrainian to lower the russian moral
Then vs now(weapons and other sophisticated artillery)
Soviet era vs Russia era.
1979 vs 2022.

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by abobote: 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kill them all
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
History555:
12,000 russian troops dead, no Ukraine soldier has died, no Ukraine tank destroyed. Wonderful
Funny enough anytime they want to mention a dead ukrainian they tell us it's only civilians

3 Likes

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
richeeyo:

America spy planes are intercepting Russian coms, which they said is bearly encrypted, and they also given the Ukrainian exact codinates to fire mortal rounds
That's disastrous to Russia.

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by Vadese1: 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
Good lesson to learn.

GardenOfGod:
My granny once told me... Son, if you cook for the entire village they will finish whatever you cooked for them. But if the village cook for you, you will never finish it.

Putin has cooked for the world, The world will finish what he has cooked. But he will never finish what the world is cooking for him.

About 80% of the world's countries are cooking for Putin, and he is feeling the heat at the moment. I wish him good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by int0x80(m): 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
But why is Russia sending her top military personnels to the battle field? Isn't that a flawed military strategy? Is this how they will fight NATO? Russia seems to be just another glorified shit hole with nuclear capabilities.

2 Likes

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by obedience4(m): 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
OneKinGuy:

The soviet fought a brutal war for 9 years in Afghanistan and lost about 14k soldiers. You can tell me 12k Russian solders has died in only 2 weeks. Obviously, It a propaganda by the Ukrainian to lower the russian moral

While 12k may be too much.. You comparing warfare nine years ago to today, weapons are sophisticated now.. The major offensive of the Ukraine has been the javelins missile and the forget and fire stingers missile. And the British made NWRL missile.. .. Bro this is a urbanized warfare.. You not just fighting military men but civilians.and fighting through cities.. Is always bloody.. Just imaging 400 tanks maovering around a tight city like Lagos.. And they are people armed to the teeth with missile..

1 Like

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by naijapikin2(m): 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
Like for ukraine.. share for russia

4 Likes

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by richeeyo(m): 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
Teaser4:
If anyone believe this crap, you need to lodge at Yabaleft …. If Ukraine don kill 12k and really winning as western empire of lies Dey yarn, why call for negotiations, why ask for peace talk, why are ppl fleeing… ever since I don grow up I never see a winner call for truce…. It’s good tho Ukraine Dey win online… amazing…

If you’re tired of being brainwashed, check RT, Sputniknews and southfront… you go see better news with day to day videos from the battlefield not the ones you Dey see on Twitter, many if not all nah old videos and some doctored…

Ps: una see say I no curse anyone on this post, if ogun no wan kee your entire generation no insult-mention me….

So you would tell me you have not being seeing videos of civilians with American made anti tank weapons and portable air defense like stingers
Russians are only shelling the city using long range artillery
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by MrSly(m): 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
Wannabenz:

Man if Ukraine has killed over 10,000 Russian soldiers so far then they're winning the war but that's a fat lie. Why are they requesting for a no fly zone? Be watchful on how Russian are taking thier cities,it keeps increasing everyday. The media is controlled by the west and they don't talk about Russia side of the story. The only free area in Ukraine is the west. Russia is circling east, South and North so forget this propaganda.
Did you go there? Ani you be one of the commanders?
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by CoronaVirusPro: 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
richeeyo:

You are current.

Israel is also enhancing the radar system of Mig-29`s and why they are getting so much kills with the Mig-29 and Zelensky adamant on the Mig`s
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by mauchiz: 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
We know everyone has losses in this war, both Ukraine and Russia, but we the children of God are praying against Putin, this is oppression.
Putin would have looked for his match, he can take ukraine president as a son and make peace not war. If Valensky is his son, what would he has done? If he knows how to show love to his children, he should shower love on ukraine president, that is all and stop taking sides, they are all his brothers and sisters.

President Putin allow peace to reign in Ukraine.
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by Alamkir: 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
Thank God, since Ukraine is winning the war they dont need NATO or any outside help again. If I ever hear that comedian of a president cry for help again, I will send my snipers

5 Likes

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by Sanchez01: 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
Russian hardware are so old that their tyres are falling off during invasion. It seems Russia kept all the hardware left behind by the USSR, claimed them and thought it was enough to become a super power. The way and manner Ukrainians are seizing hardwares is troubling.

The only mighty thing Russia has now is nuclear. Clusterf**k indeed.
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by Edugist4u: 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Una be mumu here I swear. So people are still this dumb? Use your common sense

3 Likes

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by preciousmetals: 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
In as much as nobody know the exact numbers of Russia Soldiers that have lost their life, you must be fool a to conclude that it's a lie, if Russia have lost 12000 of their Soldiers that invade Ukraine it's not up to 10% of their Soldiers that invaded Ukraine, the truth still remains that Russia have lost thousands of their Soldiers in Ukraine, Putin Russia is over hype super power, the only strength Russia have is Nuclear weapon, most of their weapon including the new generation weapons they are making noise about is nothing but scrap metals, only Turkey Unman drone, American Javelin and Stingers is destroying Russia military Battalions and it equipments
Teaser4:
If anyone believe this crap, you need to lodge at Yabaleft …. If Ukraine don kill 12k and really winning as western empire of lies Dey yarn, why call for negotiations, why ask for peace talk, why are ppl fleeing… ever since I don grow up I never see a winner call for truce…. It’s good tho Ukraine Dey win online… amazing…

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by WhatCanIsay(m): 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
tonididdy:

You don't have to be rude and take it personal.

I'm not taking it personal, but the kind of thing some people spew out here in support of Russia is appalling, it makes you wonder how unreasonable some human beings can be.

Russia has bombed residential houses, hospitals even killed people that were freeing hot zones after the same Russia announced ceasefire. Yet still we have human beings that were breastfed by their mothers supporting such actions or waving them off as nothing. It's really surprising how low some human beings can go.

6 Likes

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by chronique(m): 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
Wannabenz:

Guy do you know what's 10,000 people? Lol. I think na there you go start and remember Ukraine is on the defensive so if above 10,000 soldiers of Russia has been killed while Russia has taken over some places, civilians deaths are less than 500. And if you're uptodate with the invasion map, you'll see those figures are fake. 10,000 persons no be 100 people Oo. I'm not supporting anyone, people are dying and a whole country is being destroyed. Forget this online propaganda,go and watch what's going on there. Ukraine capital city has been sorounded,the only free side there is Ukraine West.

Are you answering them. Those ones are talking like people who forgot their brains at home. How can 12000 soldiers die with civilian casualties in hundreds; do people even think at all? How many Ukrainian soldiers have been killed?

3 Likes

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by Johel(m): 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
History555:
12,000 russian troops dead, no Ukraine soldier has died, no Ukraine tank destroyed. Wonderful

U dey mind dem grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by richeeyo(m): 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
[quote author=obedience4 post=110886626]

While 12k may be too much.. You comparing warfare nine years ago to today, weapons are sophisticated now.. The major offensive of the Ukraine has been the javelins missile and the forget and fire stingers missile. And the British made NWRL missile.. .. Bro this is a urbanized warfare.. You not just fighting military men but civilians.and fighting through cities.. Is always bloody.. Just imaging 400 tanks maovering around a tight city like Lagos.. And they are people armed to the teeth with missile.. [/quote
Don't argue with someone who does not understand modern warfare,
Seen video of a single person take out 2 Russian helicopter seconds apart with American made stingers, while others deploy flares and escape the visinity

2 Likes

Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by Wannabenz: 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
preciousmetals:
Give us your own figure and stop making noise, you have been disappointed big time
Russia ministry of defense stated less that 500 or thereabouts which is very realistic.
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
GardenOfGod:
KILL LIST: Putin’s Losses Mount With NINE Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed’ as Kremlin official calls invasion A ‘Clusterf***’

NINE of Vladimir Putin's military commanders have now been killed in Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

The Sun

Russia is winning. But Ukraine is defending good.
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by KaluwisxPRO: 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
History555:

You can feed us with details of Ukrainian losses, that is how shit works. You go to war with Kpangolo weapons and kid soldiers and expect to defeat your enemy who will do anything to protect her Land? This is the outcome.

Not forgetting Russia intel has been shit because the US knows their every move which has helped that stupid Zelensky who couldn’t take advice quickly.
Re: Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK by Celestine1479(m): 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
Comradewhy:
I think the USA are supplying Ukraine with intels,how come they are hitting the generals so easily.
Who else thinks Putin deserves this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation / Gabon Residents Hail Soldiers, Celebrate Military Takeover / Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.