Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz (37227 Views)

How Covid-19 And Benny Gantz Saved Netanyahu / Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media / US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by juman(m): 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
Iran need nuclear weapon.

Nigeria also need nuclear weapon.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Etimemy: 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Now is the time for Israel and US to finally perish
That can never happen
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by usj(m): 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
Sabadon:
Make the world end sef make everybody rest

Yeah let them fight let's see what happens. The propaganda is just too much
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Bigchristo: 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.jns.org/israeli-defense-minister-now-is-the-time-to-act-on-iran/
Those criticizing Russia should come and see another version of what causes the chaos, I am waiting for the day Israel will invade Iran and I want to see you all reign insult on them too, otherwise una foolishness nor go ever get end.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Ww3 coming soon
take it easy. No war pls. Pray for this one to stop, same as the ones in d middle east. Everyone suffers both human and material losses
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by musicwriter(m): 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
Israel is the country that represent a threat in the middle East, not Iran. By population size, Israel is the most nuclear weapons possessing nation in the whole world.

Israel is actually the most dangerous nation in the world if we're strictly talking about which country is a threat to others..

3 Likes

Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by EyeBee04(m): 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
Righteousness2:
The atmospheric temperature of the World has Changed Completely

Bible Endtimes Prophecies are being Fulfilled and lining up to be Fulfilled.

The Trumpet of the LORD is Fixing to Blast.

Run to JESUS Christ In the interest of your Soul in Eternity before it is too late.
Also remember that the Breath in you is not in your Power. It could be Gone anytime.
The trumpet of the Lord is fixing to blast because na your mouth the trumpet dey. What kind of bible do you read or are just one of those lads swimming in religious illusion? You are becoming stale, no wonder people who have filled with knowledge dont take you serious. People like you would be very terrible to co-exist with in real life. I've met alot of your type.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by tobenenye: 10:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
So in otherwords Iran shouldn't be threatened by Israel's already existing nukes.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by jonnyjustcome22: 10:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Now is the time for Israel and US to finally perish
Go and perish them in ur imagination. Putin cousin
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by juman(m): 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
Deltavariant:
Very soon if Iran nuclear deal is signed and Iran gets its hands on the $8billion frozen in Japan and S Korea, and Iran is allowed to export oil to int'l market and government coffers are fat, then this when Israel will wake up from sleep

I think in my opinion no bread and butter deal should prevent them from getting nuclear weapon.
Even if they want to give them one hundred billion dollars, it does not worth it.

When would nigeria get nuclear weapon?
We need it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by everythinggirly(f): 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
They should stop thinking about the fight, it won't solve any problem.

1 Like

Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Matrixlord2021: 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
JERUSALEM, A CUP OF TREMBLING TO THE NATIONS
The day IRAN, RUSSIA OR CHINA AND MUSLIM ALLIES COALITION CONVERGE TO ATTACK ISREAL IS THE DAY THEIR END WOULD COME.
They would be defeated Supernaturally.

2 Likes

Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by saphiere(f): 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
YoungLionken:
Everyone's just hungry for war!! shocked shocked

After seeing Russia vs Ukraine as season two, season three will be Israel vs Iran,while season four will China vs Taiwan..

Damn!!!

How about Nigeria vs USA?
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Deltavariant(m): 10:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
juman:

I think in my opinion no bread and butter deal should prevent them from getting nuclear weapon.
Even if they want to give them one hundred billion dollars, it does not worth it.

When would nigeria get nuclear weapon?
We need it.
Sir, there are a lot of crazy people, I mean very crazy people here in Africa especially Nigeria
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Saxxon(m): 10:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
tobenenye:
take It easy sir please, things has not been easy. its a cyber cafe centre where I forgot to log out my user
Which cyber cafe centre is that? You mean that someone else used your account to beg for money here yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Deltavariant(m): 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
saphiere:
let's start with our Cameronian counterparts over Bakassi peninsula b4 moving West.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Benwallt(m): 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Ww3 coming soon
Hmmm, the way and manner Isreal would deal with those Arab countries should ww3 erupted in would be better imagined.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by zoedew: 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Israel knows the U.S. is about to throw her under the bus simply of access to Iranian oil now that Russian oil is slipping out of their reach via the politics of oil. They know the U.S. very well. It all sits well with end-time prophecies to the effect that Israeli will do business with China and Russia only to have a clash when the beast demands to be worshipped! Isreal will NEVER do that!
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by juman(m): 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
Deltavariant:
Sir, there are a lot of crazy people, I mean very crazy people here in Africa especially Nigeria

Americans crazy than nigerians and they have nuclear weapon.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
WhizdomXX:
Yes oo. From the days of George W Bush, till now. The Kingdom of Israel has suffereth violence but now the time is ripe, The violent must take it by force.
Violence 3:1-2(paraphrased)

Comrade take it easy abeg grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
God bless Israel
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Benwallt(m): 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
Righteousness2:

Run to JESUS Christ In the interest of your Soul in Eternity before it is too late.
Also remember that the Breath in you is not in your Power. It could be Gone anytime.
God must be tired of you calling his name in every shenanigan. Why not change yourself and allow God do His work by His own annoiting
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by caracas: 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
grin grin okay. How should the world react? By sanctioning Iran? Iran is already on sanctions grin the other way would be to invade Iran. But the USA can't do that anymore after heavily criticizing russia for invading another country grin
Even if they wanted to, they couldn't because Iran got powerful allies too. Their military is as good as it gets. Iran is in a good position now. Now is the best time to build their Nukes and deal with their arch enemy, Saudi Arabia whom the USA are currently in bed with grin
You’re very ignorant Oga
There’s nothing wrong invading a country that poses a threat to the peace of the international community
You don’t just invade for no reason….. Putin has absolutely no reason to invade Ukraine , which is completely different from what Israel plans to do to Iran…. Israel will invade Iran if need be n the whole sensible part of the world would be in full support

1 Like

Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Righteousness2(m): 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
I love being called a sensationalist ! I’m sure they said the same thing to Noah!!!

Benwallt:
God must be tired of you calling his name in every shenanigan. Why not change yourself and allow God do His work by His own annoiting
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by truthCoder: 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
Righteousness2:

That trumpet didnt blow during the crusades, it didnt blow during the american civil war, it didnt blow during the great war nor ww2, it akso didn’t blow during the korean or vietnam war.

It didnt blow during the faklands war nor the invasion of afghanistan by russia in the 70s….

It didnt blow during the arab war against isreal (twice) nor did it blow during the gulf war.

It forgot to blow during the invasion of iraq and afghanistan by america.

Oh, I forgot…boko haram was not ‘blow worthy’

I also forgot…invasion of china by japan….it didnt blow.

So it is now that it will blow abi?

1 Like

Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Benwallt(m): 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
Righteousness2:
I love being called a sensationalist ! I’m sure they said the same thing to Noah!!!

Where is your arc? Have you heard the revelation on when, where and how it should be built? Do your thing, Allow God do HIS. Live above hypocrisy
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Blackdisciple(m): 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
So what's the gain in all these fights other than destructions of lives and properties chaiii...

NOW IS THE TIME TO ACT ON IRAN like to start bombings too or what!!!!

Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by VEHINTOLAR: 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
saphiere:

There was a nation called Nigeria !
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by EteBabaagba222(m): 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
olugabbie:

Officially NO! Israel never admitted having nuclear weapon. But the world believe they have. So the answer is 'yes' and 'no'.

Sense no go kill you boss
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by arsenal33: 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kelvinhunta:
Why r u people this biased? Supporting Russia against Ukraine because Putin thinks Russia is threatened by Ukraines association with USA/NATO But u don't think Israel should be threatened by Iran's nuclear enrichments?
Iran should also be threatened by Israel's nukes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others / Witches Protest In Ghana Over Leap Allowance / British Police Force Demands Anyone That Wants To Join Must Learn Yoruba, Italia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.