Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,242 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz (37235 Views)

How Covid-19 And Benny Gantz Saved Netanyahu / Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media / US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by dappydozzy(m): 10:42am On Mar 09, 2022
Nbotee:
They can't do nada

Who told you so, they can do incredible acts, Isreali Intelligence agency MOSSAD has the information about all Iranian nuclear facilities but underground and hidden, by the time Isreal begins launching airstrikes on Iranian nuclear sites it will catch them unawares. Up till today, Isreal has the most sophisticated armed forces, with lots of nuclear powered submarines in the Mediterranean, by the time they do something, you will know they can do something.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by OLANIYIPETER: 11:31am On Mar 09, 2022
Sabadon:
Make the world end sef make everybody rest

Hahahaha you don tire of these bull shit everywhere .

1 Like

Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Crayfish09: 11:45am On Mar 09, 2022
ken6488:
exactly shame will not allow USA and NATO invade any country again

Believe me, they will. They will just spend some months justifying it with fake news before acting. By then, the whole world or let me say all the fools in the world would be backing them.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Crayfish09: 11:46am On Mar 09, 2022
ken6488:

Believe me, they will. They will just spend some months justifying it with fake news before acting. By then, the whole world or let me say all the fools in the world would be backing them. Putin's main problem is that he doesn't have access to influencial media unlike NATO
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by victorsola: 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
olugabbie:

Officially NO! Israel never admitted having nuclear weapon. But the world believe they have. So the answer is 'yes' and 'no'.
well yes. Because dated back to 1964 they posses 90 nukes. But after then they never gave account of anything anymore. So they possibly have more by now.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by TenQ: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
3exe3:
Can anyone answer this is isreal a state with nuclear weapons

Cause a dude in the sports viewing centre said no
Israel and South Africa are both nuclear powers!
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Kay25(m): 7:59am On Mar 10, 2022
reccy:

They are already a joke sir...
Hahahaaa...okay oo let's wait when third world war starts in full
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by babajero(m): 8:36am On Mar 10, 2022
Belmot:
You are the greatest otondo the world has ever seen... Is Pakistan a Christian nation?
This is a new one, aboki calling someone otondo, well nothing surprises me in Nigeria anymore. Do you think the world would be as it is if countries like USA, China, Russia, UK and other European countries are Islamic countries. Moreover Pakistan you mentioned, though a time bomb waiting to go off, was colonised by the British and they are not even Arabians, that speaks volumes why they are not extremists. And let me ask, why is it that you Muslims prefer going to the west that you despise and hate with all your life, than going to the Islamic countries that practice the Islam you love so so much?.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by babajero(m): 8:39am On Mar 10, 2022
compton11:
Pakistan is a Muslim country and have atomic bomb.

So what is your dumb ass talking about?
Make una see aboki calling someone dumb ass the same English he claims he hates with all his life.
Do you think the world would be as it is if countries like USA, China, Russia, UK and other European countries are Islamic countries. Moreover Pakistan you mentioned, though a time bomb waiting to go off, was colonised by the British and they are not even Arabians, that speaks volumes why they are not extremists. And let me ask, why is it that you Muslims prefer going to the west that you despise and hate with all your life, than going to the Islamic countries that practice the Islam you love so so much?.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by babajero(m): 8:41am On Mar 10, 2022
abdulkayus:

But Pakistan have nuclear weapons and they are Muslim country, what will u say about tat?
Do you think the world would be as it is if countries like USA, China, Russia, UK and other European countries are Islamic countries. Moreover Pakistan you mentioned, though a time bomb waiting to go off, was colonised by the British and they are not even Arabians, that speaks volumes why they are not extremists. And let me ask, why is it that you Muslims prefer going to the west that you despise and hate with all your life, than going to the Islamic countries that practice the Islam you love so so much?.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by babajero(m): 8:43am On Mar 10, 2022
reccy:

And pakistan?
Pakistan is a Punjabi nation and not an Arabian nation.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by babajero(m): 8:44am On Mar 10, 2022
reccy:

And pakistan?
Pakistan though have Muslims, is a Punjabi nation and not an Arabian nation.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by compton11(m): 10:05am On Mar 10, 2022
babajero:
Make una see aboki calling someone dumb ass the same English he claims he hates with all his life.
what a stupid ass nigga?

When did I tell u aboki and I hate English?

babajero:

Do you think the world would be as it is if countries like USA, China, Russia, UK and other European countries are Islamic countries.
but successful country like UAE, Pakistan,Brunei, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Kuwait are Muslim countries.

So what is your dumb ass insinuating?

Plus UK and US u mentioned stole,rape and pillage many continents.

And Russia u mentioned is currently flogging Ukraine now now gringrin

babajero:

Moreover Pakistan you mentioned, though a time bomb waiting to go off, was colonised by the British and they are not even Arabians, that speaks volumes why they are not extremists.
and when did I tell u they Arab?

And your stupid ass now changing the tone when the realised Pakistan a Muslim country have atomic bomb gringrin

And also the same US invaded many countries just because they don't like communism or claiming they have nuclear weapons

babajero:

And let me ask, why is it that you Muslims prefer going to the west that you despise and hate with all your life, than going to the Islamic countries that practice the Islam you love so so much?.
non if your comments lack wisdom.

How many Muslims have u met that says they hate West?

Plus many Christian brothers are in Islamic countries doing business.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by reccy(m): 10:39am On Mar 10, 2022
babajero:
Pakistan is a Punjabi nation and not an Arabian nation.

Mr man, you said Muslims country and not Arabian country. And i ask, is pakistan a Christian country?
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 10, 2022
ken6488:

grin You think dem get shame?
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by babajero(m): 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
reccy:

Mr man, you said Muslims country and not Arabian country. And i ask, is pakistan a Christian country?
Mrs woman is Pakistan an outright Muslim country?
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by babajero(m): 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
compton11:
what a stupid ass nigga?

but successful country like UAE, Pakistan,Brunei, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Kuwait are Muslim countries.

And your stupid ass now changing the tone when the realised Pakistan a Muslim country have atomic bomb gringrin

And also the same US invaded many countries just because they don't like communism or claiming they have nuclear weapons

what a stupid ass nigga?

Aboki abeg stop trying so hard to speak English, just speak the thing dem dey take teach una for mosque.

All the countries you mentioned up there have one thing in common, they are all affiliated to the west and most of their developments come from there.

UK and US stole and rape and pillage many countries, why is it that everytime you people bring up this argument, it must still be an extremist Islamic country that you will still bring up as a reference, the thing is that Muslims are cowards who always hide behind propaganda to look strong, just like in the case of Afghanistan and Iraq, you went to bomb America and went back home and think America will not come bomb you too. Ok let me give you an easy task, give me any reasonable country that they pillaged, raped and stole?.

Russian have a dispute with Ukraine and they started fighting, I know it sweets you because the west you hates so much is supporting them, and let me ask you do you think if Russia with the amount of their nuclear warheads is an Islamic country Ukrainians will still be breathing, even Muslims without warheads are bombing themselves left right and centre not talking of when they lay their hands on nuclear.

Aboki I told you to stop trying so hard, first of all is Pakistan a total Islamic country, secondly since when did they start answering Islamic country, and thirdly what is the major population there?
Please which country is practising communism that America invaded?

Yes I know "non of my comments lack wisdom" thank you for observing that.

Infact all Muslims, it is a follow come thing, that is the first thing all Muslims are thought in the mosque because it is enshrined in the Quran and echoed by Mohammed, infact " death to the west, Christians and Jews" is part of your daily prayer points.

Islamic countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran Saudi Arabia, etc. The developed Muslim countries are developed by the Christians and blown up by the Muslims who owns it.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by compton11(m): 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
babajero:
what a stupid ass nigga?

Aboki abeg stop trying so hard to speak English, just speak the thing dem dey take teach una for mosque.

All the countries you mentioned up there have one thing in common, they are all affiliated to the west and most of their developments come from there.

UK and US stole and rape and pillage many countries, why is it that everytime you people bring up this argument, it must still be an extremist Islamic country that you will still bring up as a reference, the thing is that Muslims are cowards who always hide behind propaganda to look strong, just like in the case of Afghanistan and Iraq, you went to bomb America and went back home and think America will not come bomb you too. Ok let me give you an easy task, give me any reasonable country that they pillaged, raped and stole?.

Russian have a dispute with Ukraine and they started fighting, I know it sweets you because the west you hates so much is supporting them, and let me ask you do you think if Russia with the amount of their nuclear warheads is an Islamic country Ukrainians will still be breathing, even Muslims without warheads are bombing themselves left right and centre not talking of when they lay their hands on nuclear.

Aboki I told you to stop trying so hard, first of all is Pakistan a total Islamic country, secondly since when did they start answering Islamic country, and thirdly what is the major population there?
Please which country is practising communism that America invaded?

Yes I know "non of my comments lack wisdom" thank you for observing that.

Infact all Muslims, it is a follow come thing, that is the first thing all Muslims are thought in the mosque because it is enshrined in the Quran and echoed by Mohammed, infact " death to the west, Christians and Jews" is part of your daily prayer points.

Islamic countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran Saudi Arabia, etc. The developed Muslim countries are developed by the Christians and blown up by the Muslims who owns it.
construct your comments the way I did mine and I will reply your ass cos I can't reply with the way u lump my previous comments together with yours
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by abdulkayus(m): 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
babajero:

U make an assertion and I correct u, but u are now on a race to start spewing rubbish. Who is talking about traveling to west or mideast? Who says Pakistan is Arab nation? Y shifting goalpost? Where u not d one that said no Muslim country should have nuclear weapons, and that a Muslim country having nuclear power are dangerous, and I point to u that Pakistan has nuclear weapons but haven't threatened anyone with it. Y are you so gullible and brainwashed?
Is it not ur people rushing to the Muslim countries like UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Malaysia, etc that you hate to go and earn a living?
Stop being a hypocrite.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by abdulkayus(m): 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
babajero:

Yes, Pakistan is an outright Muslim country
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by abdulkayus(m): 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
Lawmak:
Any country who propagates Sharia law is not fit to have a nuclear bomb. Infact no Islamic country should be allowed to have a Nike. Simple.
Pakistan do have nuclear weapons
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by reccy(m): 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
babajero:

See shifting of post So pakistan is Muslim/chtistain country??

Who do you this thing?
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by babajero(m): 2:56am On Mar 11, 2022
reccy:

See shifting of post So pakistan is Muslim/chtistain country??

Who do you this thing?
that means you don't even know anything about the Pakistan you are talking about, Pakistan was originally a Hindu country incase you didn't know and many of the Muslims there still practice Hinduism.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by babajero(m): 3:03am On Mar 11, 2022
abdulkayus:

Really, I thought you know about Pakistan, Pakistan was originally a Hindu country and many of the Muslims there still practice Hinduism.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by babajero(m): 3:04am On Mar 11, 2022
abdulkayus:

Please try and research about them first.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by babajero(m): 3:14am On Mar 11, 2022
abdulkayus:

U make an assertion and I correct u, but u are now on a race to start spewing rubbish. Who is talking about traveling to west or mideast? Who says Pakistan is Arab nation? Y shifting goalpost? Where u not d one that said no Muslim country should have nuclear weapons, and that a Muslim country having nuclear power are dangerous, and I point to u that Pakistan has nuclear weapons but haven't threatened anyone with it. Y are you so gullible and brainwashed?
Is it not ur people rushing to the Muslim countries like UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Malaysia, etc that you hate to go and earn a living?
Stop being a hypocrite.
you mentioned Pakistan but forgot to point out that Pakistan was originally a Hindu country and still have other religions there, that cannot happen in a true Muslim country.
My people rushing to UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Malaysia you still forgot to mention that it is the same West you hated with all your life that developed those countries, if not they would still be moving about with camel like in the days of Mohammed.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by babajero(m): 3:17am On Mar 11, 2022
compton11:
construct your comments the way I did mine and I will reply your ass cos I can't reply with the way u lump my previous comments together with yours
If you can't differentiate between bolded and unbolded writings then you are as dumb as average Muslims.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by babajero(m): 3:18am On Mar 11, 2022
compton11:
If you can't differentiate between bolded and unbolded writings then you are as dumb as average Muslims..
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by babajero(m): 3:18am On Mar 11, 2022
compton11:
If you can't differentiate between bolded and unbolded writings then you are as dumb as average Muslims.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by compton11(m): 5:31am On Mar 11, 2022
babajero:
if u can't construct the comments like mine,then you are the most dumbest Igbo Christian alive.

Let me teach your stupid ass how to do QUOTE comments one by one like mine.

Put the QUOTE AUTHOR like the one in the picture below on every comments u want to quote and put the [quote] at the end of the comments then comment.

Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by reccy(m): 6:28am On Mar 11, 2022
babajero:
that means you don't even know anything about the Pakistan you are talking about, Pakistan was originally a Hindu country incase you didn't know and many of the Muslims there still practice Hinduism.

Shey this one dy smoke something ni Wetin be this?

Let me help you a little.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others / Witches Protest In Ghana Over Leap Allowance / British Police Force Demands Anyone That Wants To Join Must Learn Yoruba, Italia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.