Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:10 PM

Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz (37576 Views)

How Covid-19 And Benny Gantz Saved Netanyahu / Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media / US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by babajero(m): 7:47am On Mar 11, 2022
reccy:

Shey this one dy smoke something ni Wetin be this?

Let me help you a little.
what exactly are you helping me out on?.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by babajero(m): 8:19am On Mar 11, 2022
compton11:
if u can't construct the comments like mine,then you are the most dumbest Igbo Christian alive.

Let me teach your stupid ass how to do QUOTE comments one by one like mine.

Put the QUOTE AUTHOR like the one in the picture below on every comments u want to quote and put the
Writing all this epistle just to teach me shows that you understood what I wrote but don't know what to respond period.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by compton11(m): 9:49am On Mar 11, 2022
babajero:
Writing all this epistle just to teach me shows that you understood what I wrote but don't know what to respond period.
nigga what?

Do it as I did my own and I will reply u
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by abdulkayus(m): 11:28am On Mar 11, 2022
babajero:
Really, I thought you know about Pakistan, Pakistan was originally a Hindu country and many of the Muslims there still practice Hinduism.

Stop this lies and living in ignorance. Pakistan was never a Hindu country. Islam is very strong there and tey are proud of their identity.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by babajero(m): 2:46am On Mar 12, 2022
compton11:
nigga what?

guy you are empty, na only your Imam voice full your head.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by babajero(m): 2:46am On Mar 12, 2022
compton11:
nigga what?

guy you are empty, na only your Imam voice full your head..
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by compton11(m): 6:32am On Mar 12, 2022
babajero:
guy you are empty, na only your Imam voice full your head..
wo fvck off but from one of your stupid comments,u said Pakistan is not Islamic country when your dumb realised they have atomic bomb.

Is Pakistan an Islamic country or not?
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by babajero(m): 1:34am On Mar 13, 2022
compton11:
wo fvck off but from one of your stupid comments,u said Pakistan is not Islamic country when your dumb realised they have atomic bomb.

Is Pakistan an Islamic country or not?
Pakistan have a majority Islamic population, but not a total Islamic country, if it were a total Islamic country they would have beheaded other faiths there just like Saudi Arabia did.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by compton11(m): 9:46am On Mar 13, 2022
babajero:
Pakistan have a majority Islamic population, but not a total Islamic country, if it were a total Islamic country they would have beheaded other faiths there just like Saudi Arabia did.
hehehe I thought Islamic country shouldn't have nuclear weapon.

Mumu ass nigga

Pakistan is 96% Muslims and official Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

All the institution, ministries, governments are runned Muslims gringrin
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Belmot(m): 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
babajero:
This is a new one, aboki calling someone otondo, well nothing surprises me in Nigeria anymore. Do you think the world would be as it is if countries like USA, China, Russia, UK and other European countries are Islamic countries. Moreover Pakistan you mentioned, though a time bomb waiting to go off, was colonised by the British and they are not even Arabians, that speaks volumes why they are not extremists. And let me ask, why is it that you Muslims prefer going to the west that you despise and hate with all your life, than going to the Islamic countries that practice the Islam you love so so much?.
Pakistanis not extremists? You see why you be confirmed oponu ayirada...
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Horus(m): 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
Iran should unite with North Korea and Russia
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by babajero(m): 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
Belmot:
Pakistanis not extremists? You see why you be confirmed oponu ayirada...
Aboki tell me how many terrorist organisations Pakistan is sponsoring like your other Islamic terrorists countries.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Belmot(m): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
babajero:
Aboki tell me how many terrorist organisations Pakistan is sponsoring like your other Islamic terrorists countries.
Afo fun gbemu take a trip to Peshawar and the swat valley and ask those questions.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by babajero(m): 3:26am On Mar 19, 2022
Belmot:
Afo fun gbemu take a trip to Peshawar and the swat valley and ask those questions.
So I need to travel there to ask the question, but I don't need to travel to hear about the others, you see what I am saying?.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Belmot(m): 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
babajero:
So I need to travel there to ask the question, but I don't need to travel to hear about the others, you see what I am saying?.
Pakistan is officially home to a lot of terrorist organizations and individuals.. E.g Osama bin Laden lived in Pakistan before he was killed. Why you be olodo like this?
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by babajero(m): 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
Belmot:
Pakistan is officially home to a lot of terrorist organizations and individuals.. E.g Osama bin Laden lived in Pakistan before he was killed. Why you be olodo like this?
Really?
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Belmot(m): 11:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
babajero:
Really?
I'm no longer an aboki? You seem dumbfounded...
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by babajero(m): 6:57am On Mar 20, 2022
Belmot:
I'm no longer an aboki? You seem dumbfounded...
I asked you Really, because you sounded foolish, even aboki with a minimum education will sound more sensible than that.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Belmot(m): 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
babajero:
I asked you Really, because you sounded foolish, even aboki with a minimum education will sound more sensible than that.
Your heart is dark and full of hate and that has beclouded your sense of reasoning. Is Pakistan a sponsor of terrorist or not? Empty headed buffoon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles / 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit / 3 Girls Scam ISIS On Social Media, Get $3,300 From Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.