Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz (37245 Views)

How Covid-19 And Benny Gantz Saved Netanyahu / Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media / US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by oshonwambada: 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Now is the time for Israel and US to finally perish
talking trash
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by arsenal33: 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
caracas:

You’re very ignorant Oga
There’s nothing wrong invading a country that poses a threat to the peace of the international community
You don’t just invade for no reason….. Putin has absolutely no reason to invade Ukraine , which is completely different from what Israel plans to do to Iran…. Israel will invade Iran if need be n the whole sensible part of the world would be in full support
you remind me of WMDs, forge a reason to invade
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by MansoryMX(m): 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
IhateYouMan:

Israel has its own nukes which it developed with the help of France. Up to 100 warheads. The US does not store nukes in Israel.

You will tell me the F-22 raptors and F-35 lightening in Israel are made in Israel. Anyway no need to argue with you. I pray a more deadly virus wipe off 90% of humans in this earth so that the remaining 10% go get sense by fire by force. The world is yet to learn from Coronavirus that we need more medicine and less weapons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Athemisia: 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
3exe3:
Can anyone answer this is isreal a state with nuclear weapons

Cause a dude in the sports viewing centre said no
US and Israel are just power drunk...
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Righteousness2(m): 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
I don't do this but Let me Personally Warn you! There is no more time!
Amend your ways and Embrace the Privilege of the Gospel we put out!

A day is coming! You will Wish you have adhered to it! But it will be too Late
Benwallt:
Where is your arc? Have you heard the revelation on when, where and how it should be built? Do your thing, Allow God do HIS. Live above hypocrisy
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Eriokanmi: 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Ww3 coming soon
My thoughts grin. Heaven wan fall, na on top everybody oo. This one fight dey hungry everyone. Let God's will prevail
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Athemisia: 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
ken6488:
War

grin unfortunately due to shame USA and NATO will not invade any country again
They are still in Iraq.

1 Like

Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Eriokanmi: 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
ken6488:
War

USA no dey hear word. Read the book of history
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by ken6488(m): 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
USA no dey hear word. Read the book of history
they spent all of their history on wars
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Lifewasgood: 10:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kelvinhunta:
Why r u people this biased? Supporting Russia against Ukraine because Putin thinks Russia is threatened by Ukraines association with USA/NATO But u don't think Israel should be threatened by Iran's nuclear enrichments?
y

Why should Israel being threatened, don’t they have theirs…
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Realists(m): 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
ken6488:
War

They are shameless country
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Benwallt(m): 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
Righteousness2:
I don't do this but Let me Personally Warn you! There is no more time!
Amend your ways and Embrace the Privilege of the Gospel we put out!

A day is coming! You will Wish you have adhered to it! But it will be too Late
This is more llike what you should be putting out here. Talk and care more about the salvation of souls rather than threatening with the end od the world which is bigger than you or any pastor living. It is an exclusive preserve of God. He only knows when.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Privatepart00: 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
Benwallt:
Hmmm, the way and manner Isreal would deal with those Arab countries should ww3 erupted in would be better imagined.

Same way they been dealing with Hezbollah after 2006 invasion of Southern Lebanon? They haven’t tried such adventure again.

Probably the ones their so called expensive Iron Dome missile system is a failure intercepting the rockets fired from Gaza?

They should attack Iran now . Let’s find out those with better missile systems not some over hyped shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Eriokanmi: 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
ken6488:
they spent all of their history on wars
That's their second name...war
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by IgOga(m): 10:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Next flash point loading....Biden and badluck sha
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Benwallt(m): 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
Privatepart00:

Same way they been dealing with Hezbollah after 2006 invasion of Southern Lebanon? They haven’t tried such adventure again.

Probably the ones their so called expensive Iron Dome missile system is a failure intercepting the rockets fired from Gaza?

They should attack Iran now . Let’s find out those with better missile systems not some over hyped shit
I don't pray for any invasion from either side but Iran is nowhere near Isreal in any form of warfare. I am not alluding to the biblical popular saying here.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Harshweather(m): 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
saphiere:
How about Nigeria vs USA?
you mean friendly football match? :
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by godofuck231: 11:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
Righteousness2:
The atmospheric temperature of the World has Changed Completely

Bible Endtimes Prophecies are being Fulfilled and lining up to be Fulfilled.

The Trumpet of the LORD is Fixing to Blast.

Run to JESUS Christ In the interest of your Soul in Eternity before it is too late.
Also remember that the Breath in you is not in your Power. It could be Gone anytime.
people held the Bible while the wwi and wwii were on. The never survived , neither those who held guns no let religion blind you , the personage with guns stood more chances
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Privatepart00: 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
Benwallt:
I don't pray for any invasion from either side but Iran is nowhere near Isreal in any form of warfare. I am not alluding to the biblical popular saying here.

Joke of the night . If Israel is capable of invading Iran they would have done so long ago

Former President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran surely is the one that fits Israel.
They are noise makers for how many years they been singing same thing? They should press the button let’s know who is a better lunatic among them.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by DeGLORIOUS: 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Sabadon:
Make the world end sef make everybody rest
you sure sey death na rest? Do you know what happens at the other side of life?
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Benwallt(m): 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
Privatepart00:

Joke of the night . If Israel is capable of invading Iran they would have done so long ago

Former President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran surely is the one that fits Israel.
They are noise makers for how many years they been singing same thing? They should press the button let’s know who is a better lunatic among them.
If Iran feels she can stampede over Isreal without getting burned or badly hurt wouldn't she has obliterate Isreal.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Juventus4life: 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
ken6488:
exactly shame will not allow USA and NATO invade any country again
They no get shame I can bet that with my blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Henrychukky: 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
Too bad, news of wars everyday, hunger, and PESTILENCE. GOD, Humanity needs you like never before..
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by thatigboman1: 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
3exe3:

isreali prime minister announced to the whole in UN that isreal had nuclear weapons.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/netanyahu-israel-nuclear-power-weapons-iran-crisis-trump-a9272086.html?amp
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by thatigboman1: 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
olugabbie:

Officially NO! Israel never admitted having nuclear weapon. But the world believe they have. So the answer is 'yes' and 'no'.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/netanyahu-israel-nuclear-power-weapons-iran-crisis-trump-a9272086.html?amp
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by loko50(m): 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
3exe3:

Simply Google it and you will findthe answers you seek
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by IhateYouMan: 11:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
MansoryMX:

You will tell me the F-22 raptors and F-35 lightening in Israel are made in Israel. Anyway no need to argue with you. I pray a more deadly virus wipe off 90% of humans in this earth so that the remaining 10% go get sense by fire by force. The world is yet to learn from Coronavirus that we need more medicine and less weapons.

You said Nukes not Jets ? Lol
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Privatepart00: 12:06am On Mar 09, 2022
Benwallt:
If Iran feels she can stampede over Isreal without getting burned or badly hurt wouldn't she has obliterate Isreal.

Iran does not attack first, they wait to be attacked.
They won’t start the war with Israel but Israel won’t be the one to end it.
Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Leiylau(f): 12:25am On Mar 09, 2022
Righteousness2:
The atmospheric temperature of the World has Changed Completely

Bible Endtimes Prophecies are being Fulfilled and lining up to be Fulfilled.

The Trumpet of the LORD is Fixing to Blast.

Run to JESUS Christ In the interest of your Soul in Eternity before it is too late.
Also remember that the Breath in you is not in your Power. It could be Gone anytime.
many shouted end time during world war 2

1 Like

Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by Winters23: 12:32am On Mar 09, 2022
ken6488:
exactly shame will not allow USA and NATO invade any country again

You guys under estimate how shameless the West can be grin

1 Like

Re: Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz by busomma: 1:01am On Mar 09, 2022
The world should also mobilize to stop Israel from continued incessant killing of Palestinians. Isreal is more dangerous to world peace than Iran is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Witches Protest In Ghana Over Leap Allowance / Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others / Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.