Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It (38066 Views)

The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) / See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira / A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by RedboneSmith(m): 7:22am On Mar 09, 2022
RedEnergy:
So a pigeon is not safe again? Sad. Well, good luck to you. I can't eat a pigeon, too innocent for me

Too innocent? Lmao! grin grin grin

The chicken you've been eating since, what did they do to you?

1 Like

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Blackdisciple(m): 7:23am On Mar 09, 2022
Oh poor pigeon, in Nigeria we kill anything killable , he will also kill the pigeon that saluted Putin when he was passing by with other officials in Russia..

1 Like

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:26am On Mar 09, 2022
showafrica:

E go dey taste like chicken... Me i never get time, i will personally hunt for Bush pigeons

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:27am On Mar 09, 2022
What I read people doing these days; I don't know what to say. What govt had turned them into but they're not fighting back rather they resort to insult and killing themselves. They rather fight against Russia than fight their useless govt that brought unbearable hardship to them. See this Oga eating bush Pigeon that had no meat.. It is finished

2 Likes

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Sammy101111(m): 7:31am On Mar 09, 2022
Most you eat everything you see
Can't you let it fly away
Can this one belle food you

1 Like

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by bluefilm: 7:34am On Mar 09, 2022
Viserion:
the meat was very sweet

On a normal, pigeon meat dey sweet wella

1 Like

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Karleb(m): 7:36am On Mar 09, 2022
No be everything dem dey chop o.

Pigeon for that matter? shocked sad
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Adesina18111(m): 7:41am On Mar 09, 2022
This is just too funny to me...u really cracked my ribs

Candidlady:
sad

You eat pigeons? Lord have mercy!!!

Thank God no Nigerians were there when that dove was descending on Jesus when john baptized him...

Una for kill the dove chop

Tueh

God forbid
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by sterlingD(m): 7:49am On Mar 09, 2022
All the comments l have read has really cracked my ribs seriously

1 Like

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:51am On Mar 09, 2022
Guinea fowl runs around campus here, from teach hospital to the chapels and bush behind. They are fast though and no one seems to care. Also the egret fly and land around, that means if your type plenty their population will drop!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Bloooody(m): 7:51am On Mar 09, 2022
Poverty bad oooooo
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by ufuosman(m): 7:57am On Mar 09, 2022
Hunger dey already
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by naturefellow(m): 7:59am On Mar 09, 2022
Viserion:
Went out to fetch water in the hostel, came back only to find this fella flying around, my door was open, so I caught it and prepared it for my stew
this is barbaric. Beneath a homo sapien.

Mods stop encouraging animal cruelty. Have some decency. You're all a part of this mess!

seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by anambraamaka: 7:59am On Mar 09, 2022
You no get joy

1 Like

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by anambraamaka: 7:59am On Mar 09, 2022
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Testimony1988(m): 7:59am On Mar 09, 2022
Hmmmm, you don't even know where it was coming from?
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by naturefellow(m): 8:00am On Mar 09, 2022
RedboneSmith:

Too innocent? Lmao! grin grin grin

The chicken you've been eating since, what did they do to you?
chicken are raised, poultry. Like livestock. They don't finish.

Pigeons will go extinct at this rate. Heard of the passenger pigeon?

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by naturefellow(m): 8:02am On Mar 09, 2022
Testimony1988:
Hmmmm, you don't even know where it was coming from?
behaving like a Chinese. That's how they become patient zero for a new pandemic.
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by sylve11: 8:03am On Mar 09, 2022
Na wa o sad cool
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Backlaw406(m): 8:04am On Mar 09, 2022
Viserion:
I already had meat for my stew, I just added this to it. The taste is out of This world
But you are wicked o, why would you killed an innocent bird since you already had a meat to cook.

Let be having pity for these lower animal nah
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by emmyluizzz: 8:04am On Mar 09, 2022
ValCon888:
You want to eat your course mate that came to pay you a visit.
hahahaha

try being a comedian
you will be good at it
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Testimony1988(m): 8:12am On Mar 09, 2022
naturefellow:
behaving like a Chinese. That's how they become patient zero for a new pandemic.
hmmmm.
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by SirMichael1: 8:15am On Mar 09, 2022
Maj196:
You are a fool for eating such a harmless creature. Wtf is wrong with Nigerians eating any animal? You just ate your destiny helper if you no know

Is chicken harmful? Why do you eat it? Is fish harmful, why then do you eat it?? Hypocrisy.
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Clintonchiedzie(m): 8:20am On Mar 09, 2022
Even the onion is bigger than the meat cry

1 Like

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Realdeals(m): 8:22am On Mar 09, 2022
See superstitious comments everywhere, if the OP does not considered them sacred, why force your beliefs on him.
Same manner a man was telling me to allow them stay on my ceilings, despite the nuisance and damage they are causing, just because he consider them sacred, I shut him down to go somewhere with his beliefs.
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Jaqenhghar: 8:23am On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Thank God no Nigerians were there when that dove was descending on Jesus when john baptized him...

Tueh

God forbid
You win

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by shantti(m): 8:25am On Mar 09, 2022
Nigerians fit chop bush baby
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Invitationn: 8:32am On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Tueh

God forbid
It beats me how, the most appropriate thing, that came to his mind, to do to the pigeon was to kill it.
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Divoc19(f): 8:34am On Mar 09, 2022
Some people train pigeons like me
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Cousin9999: 8:36am On Mar 09, 2022
I'm still laughing at this. grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by obembet(f): 8:37am On Mar 09, 2022
Viserion:
Went out to fetch water in the hostel, came back only to find this fella flying around, my door was open, so I caught it and prepared it for my stew

I swear u are mad o... U don hit village people, Iya gbonke is coming for you grin

Hope the thing sweet sha
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by obembet(f): 8:38am On Mar 09, 2022
Viserion:
digesting in ma Belle already

I don Laugh tire... Chai

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beans Dish Replicated In The Uk By Nairalander / How Healthy Is Bobo Drink For Kids? / How To Fix An Oversalted Meal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.