Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,991 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It (37990 Views)

The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) / See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira / A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by OnyeObodo: 8:39am On Mar 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Name one other purpose pigeons serve ? undecided

Pets?
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by obembet(f): 8:39am On Mar 09, 2022
Viserion:

Message was clear, eat me!

When u tot I have seen it all... grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Zonefree(m): 8:40am On Mar 09, 2022
Viserion:

Lol

You be werey o cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by adecz: 8:45am On Mar 09, 2022
Pigeons & doves are symbols
of peace ✌️✌️�❗️❗️❗️

Instead of you to see it as a visitor
of peace and good omen, you killed
it for your stomach.❌❌❌

Seems you have killed & eaten
your own peace..☹️☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by funshint(m): 8:49am On Mar 09, 2022
What manner of hunger is thisshocked angry
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by supereagle(m): 8:53am On Mar 09, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
Pigeon?? shocked shocked shocked
Haba na, that is a sacred bird

The meat is very sweet.
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Boogyman557: 8:55am On Mar 09, 2022
MichaelSokoto:
Wtf man!

Boogyman557, Baba abeg borrow me ur reserve kala mek I blast dis op left leg!

Wtf!
angry
Holly Gram cool

Do justice to dat useless MANCHI and return back my old KALA bcus I No de JOKE wit my old KALA..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by RedEnergy: 8:55am On Mar 09, 2022
RedboneSmith:

Too innocent? Lmao! grin grin grin

The chicken you've been eating since, what did they do to you?
See their pictures and contrast it together, you can't compare the 2. Pigeons are too innocent, Chickens are mafia grin grin, lmao. Pigeons are also used to deliver messages during war or conflicts, or even if it's a love letter between different places, states or even countries. Can a chicken deliver message to your girlfriend for you? grin grin

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by dankorode(m): 8:57am On Mar 09, 2022
I've caught this Bird countless times,I will just hold them and later release them to nature

1 Like

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by AngelicBeing: 8:59am On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

You eat pigeons? Lord have mercy!!!

Thank God no Nigerians were there when that dove was descending on Jesus when john baptized him...

Una for kill the dove chop

Tueh

God forbid
Hahaha, this your post cracked my ribs, like seriously though, to eat the dove descending on Jesus during his baptism, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by sugarbeesmith(m): 9:00am On Mar 09, 2022
Viserion:

They flying around in school..my door was open
this is highest level of poverty have seen in NL...how can kill and eat an innocent pigeon ..they mostly use them for spiritual purpose either to send messages or so....poverty don kill you be that
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by sugarbeesmith(m): 9:00am On Mar 09, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
he don chop him destiny helper be that
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by TheWolfen(m): 9:01am On Mar 09, 2022
Viserion:
Went out to fetch water in the hostel, came back only to find this fella flying around, my door was open, so I caught it and prepared it for my stew

Heartless fellow.
I bet you can eat doves too.
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by nkemoma(m): 9:03am On Mar 09, 2022
Viserion:

Hahahhahahhah

Walahi you be Werey o

1 Like

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by bablon20(m): 9:14am On Mar 09, 2022
This is a big lie, the OP is a big liar. The chunk of meats in d second picture can never be from that tiny pigeon, the poster was just looking for clickbait I guess.
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Xtradicks: 9:17am On Mar 09, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
Who told you it is sacred. We rear pigeons and I see their behaviors and I can tell you that animals are animals.

Dem dey vex for one another dey beat dem selves join not willing to share space a times and sometimes greed and power will just make one oversee a bowl of water beating others away while he pollutes the water etc.

However, they aren't as violent as chickens. Also, the meat though small is sweeter and tastier wink

1 Like

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Bahamas95(m): 9:19am On Mar 09, 2022
Thank God you ain't in my hostel the day a big owl flew inside.

1 Like

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by peculiar2233: 9:59am On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Thank God no Nigerians were there when that dove was descending on Jesus when john baptized him...

Tueh

God forbid
U be werey oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Origin(f): 10:03am On Mar 09, 2022
Nice one!!!

God has provided.

1 Like

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Olam09(m): 10:04am On Mar 09, 2022
Viserion:
Went out to fetch water in the hostel, came back only to find this fella flying around, my door was open, so I caught it and prepared it for my stew

You're a very poor d*ckhe*ad!
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by IbileIfe: 10:09am On Mar 09, 2022
Viserion:
digesting in ma Belle already
Spiritual ignorance is a terrible thing.

Imagine what will be your fate when you run into the house of a stranger for refuge in a storm or conflict.
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by LastProphet: 10:26am On Mar 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So it is OK to eat snakes and lizards but not OK to eat Pigeons? Why? undecided

Is not okay to eat snakes and lizards, don't be deceived by what you see Nigerians doing is not for nothing that our country is messed up. Look for excuses not to eat an animal not excuses to eat them
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Ayharmony99(m): 10:37am On Mar 09, 2022
You get mind oooo. What if nah witchcraft send am. You need Deliverance ����� :

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Probz(m): 10:49am On Mar 09, 2022
RedboneSmith:
What is this hypocrisy of eating beef, chicken, goat, snail and even the so-called "bushmeat", and then getting outraged when people eat other kinds of meat?!

Why is chicken good enough to end up in the pot, but not a pigeon? undecided undecided undecided

I know. Quail’s a wonderful bird to eat, talk less of use to cook a stew or jollof rice. People just don’t know about the perks of non-conventional animals.

Why’s it always chicken, beef, titus and tolotolo and not quail, goose, duck, antelope and elk? Do people not know how much stronger the oha, onugbu, ayamase, gizdodo and jollof game would be if we actually took advantage of those less popular but tastier/gamier meats?

2 Likes

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by TheRollingStone: 11:01am On Mar 09, 2022
Poor bird done enter poor man house
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Pootle: 11:12am On Mar 09, 2022
brov u heartless menh
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by femiasaolu2014: 11:48am On Mar 09, 2022
Is Nigeria now this bad or is this just longer-throat at play?

Pidgeons are called "rats of the sky" for a reason i.e. they are like local gutter rats who eat anything and everything. They are extremely dirty and unhygienic birds.

And this man just caught one and ate it?

Very soon I wont be surprised if nairalanders start killing and eating rats they see on the streets and inside gutters.

It will soon get to that stage.
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by KingMack(m): 11:50am On Mar 09, 2022
Highly nutritious, bones are super crunchy!! With jus 2sachet tomatoes and grounded pepper..stew don set! OP flex..it's a blessing from Jah

1 Like

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by MansoryMX(m): 11:58am On Mar 09, 2022
Viserion:

I'm trying to upload pictures don't know what is happening

Na the innocent pigeon spirit dey worry you slowly so. Aahhh ahhhhhh! Nigerians nothing una nor go eat for this country

1 Like

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by MansoryMX(m): 11:59am On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Tueh

God forbid

Lmfao

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by bepositive11: 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
Taogbera:
You will start to fly like it very soon.

Hahahaha!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by wink2015(m): 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
MEN

You did no wrong.

Pigeon meat is better than snake.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Are The Safety Measures For Gas Cooker & What Kind Of Gas Cooker Is Worse? / How Healthy Is Bobo Drink For Kids? / Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.