Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Received Halved Onions In The Dream - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Received Halved Onions In The Dream (260 Views)

Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix / Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies / Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Received Halved Onions In The Dream by Genius101(m): 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hello nairalanders. Let me make this short. Please what does it mean to be given a halved onions in the dream. Has anyone ever had such dream before?.. Like a male giving a female a halved Onions..
A female friend of mine was given an halved onions in her dream by a guy she knew. Who asked her out and she refused.
Re: Received Halved Onions In The Dream by Truvelisback(m): 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
The dream suggests ur need to dig a little deeper into a situation or Problem.
Re: Received Halved Onions In The Dream by Genius101(m): 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
The dream suggests ur need to dig a little deeper into situation or Problem.
OK thanks
Re: Received Halved Onions In The Dream by chatinent: 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
Dey chop dey sleep you hear?
Re: Received Halved Onions In The Dream by Mrsoft3(m): 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
Genius101:
Hello nairalanders. Let me make this short. Please what does it mean to be given a halved onions in the dream. Has anyone ever had such dream before?.. Like a male giving a female a halved Onions.

Onions a a good thing when it comes to spiritual similitude. It represents favour and chase away any misfortune. But giving half of it in the dream, bu who? And what did you do with it.
Re: Received Halved Onions In The Dream by Bluezy13(m): 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
It means you should get a packet of indomie and egg.

1 Like

Re: Received Halved Onions In The Dream by Genius101(m): 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
Mrsoft3:

Onions a a good thing when it comes to spiritual similitude. It represents favour and chase away any misfortune. But giving half of it in the dream, bu who? And what did you do with it.
yea receiving half of it is where it gets confusing. A female friend of mine had this dream. She was given by a friend she knows

(1) (Reply)

This Can Turn Things Around For You / Why Do People See Smokers As Being Brutal / Best Nolly Wood Kissing Film 2022 Watch Till The End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.