Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Guys, Share Your Gold Digger Stories! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Share Your Gold Digger Stories! (1051 Views)

I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Share Your Gold Digger Stories! by GeneralKoko(m): 7:59am On Mar 09, 2022
Share your Gold digger stories here!!
Did the attitude of a girl you were were following up change after you became rich??
Who was she to you? Course mate? Colleague? Staff? Sisters friend

Share your Gold digger stories leggoo

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Roctation farano please front page .
Re: Guys, Share Your Gold Digger Stories! by GeneralKoko(m): 7:59am On Mar 09, 2022
Don't forget to check my signature and change your finances forever!
Re: Guys, Share Your Gold Digger Stories! by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 09, 2022
We are all gold diggers in this life,na men even gold dig pass these days sef.I don’t believe in the word gold dig because we all engage in relationship for one reason or the other,even in school if you are toasting me and you are not studying medicine,engineering,pharmacy or at least geology I will not give you a listening ear because I see guys studying other courses aside these ones as unserious with no zeal for a greater future .As for me I can’t ever date or marry someone that’s not rich because I won’t be able to cope,I don’t have strength to struggle,does that make me a bad person?capital NO.God created us differently,He gave some strength and some no strength but gave grace and good luck,I happen to be in the latter and I can’t blame myself.So nothing like gold digger
Re: Guys, Share Your Gold Digger Stories! by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
We are all gold diggers in this life,na men even gold dig pass these days sef.I don’t believe in the word gold dig because we all engage in relationship for one reason or the other,even in school if you are toasting me and you are not studying medicine,engineering,pharmacy or at least geology I will not give you a listening ear because I see guys studying other courses aside these ones as unserious with no zeal for a greater future .As for me I can’t ever date or marry someone that’s not rich because I won’t be able to cope,I don’t have strength to struggle,does that make me a bad person?capital NO.God created us differently,He gave some strength and some no strength but gave grace and good luck,I happen to be in the latter and I can’t blame myself.So nothing like gold digger

A gold digger justifying why she isn't a gold digger angry

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Gold Digger Stories! by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 09, 2022
HenryDion:

A gold digger justifying why she isn't a gold digger angry
A gold digger calling another a gold digger,we are all in this together,abi if you see rich girl wey no open eyes you go reject am?pretender

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Gold Digger Stories! by Blunttruth: 9:13am On Mar 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
A gold digger calling another a gold digger,we are all in this together,abi if you see rich girl wey no open eyes you go reject am?pretender
Don't mind him. As poor as he is if his sister brings his type he will reject the guy, but if it's one rich guy driving a flashy car he will not ask questions. Double standards undecided
Re: Guys, Share Your Gold Digger Stories! by arthurwillia(m): 9:14am On Mar 09, 2022
Iyaebe:

All these your stories na for the gods
Just say I identify as a gold digger, full stop..

You are just lazy jare, which one is you no get strength.
Na girls like you I use medicine course chow for oau that year
Re: Guys, Share Your Gold Digger Stories! by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 09, 2022
Iyaebe:

Your definition of a gold digger isn't right.

"A gold digger is someone who pursues and forms a relationship with someone else for the sole purpose of using or taking that person's money and wealth."

If I like you cause of your inexperience in promiscuity, it doesn't make me a gold digger. More like a condition.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Gold Digger Stories! by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 09, 2022
arthurwillia:

All these your stories na for the gods
Just say I identify as a gold digger, full stop..

You are just lazy jare, which one is you no get strength.
Na girls like you I use medicine course chow for oau that year
Na guys like you I take do all my assignments,na girls wey knack head for ground dy have sex with im fellow student.I no dy do premarital sex
Re: Guys, Share Your Gold Digger Stories! by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 09, 2022
HenryDion:

Your definition of a gold digger isn't right.

"A gold digger is someone who pursues and forms a relationship with someone else for the sole purpose of using or taking that person's money and wealth."

If I like you cause of your inexperience in promiscuity, it doesn't make me a gold digger. More like a condition.
Im glad you didn’t deny my claims of you rejecting a rich girl.
Re: Guys, Share Your Gold Digger Stories! by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 09, 2022
Your mates dey sing "Finesse" you dey here dey cry over recharge cards and indomie

All these broke people self grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Gold Digger Stories! by arthurwillia(m): 9:24am On Mar 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
Na guys like you I take do all my assignments,na girls wey knack head for ground dy have sex with im fellow student.I no dy do premarital sex

Lol me do your assignment? When I no see paynt
Can never be me bro
If you no do premarital go and meet your pastor in your fellowship to worship you
No carry am come my side
Virgin and una no Dey my book
Re: Guys, Share Your Gold Digger Stories! by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
Im glad you didn’t deny my claims of you rejecting a rich girl.

If you're rich, that's a bonus, not a reason for marrying you. If you don't tick other important boxes, being rich might not be enough, leading to outright rejection...
Re: Guys, Share Your Gold Digger Stories! by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 09, 2022
arthurwillia:

Lol me do your assignment? When I no see paynt
Can never be me bro
If you no do premarital go and meet your pastor in your fellowship to worship you
No carry am come my side
Virgin and una no Dey my book
Na your type dy do assignment tire and by the time it becomes clear that no showing of patent they’ll borrow sense and withdraw and it’s onto the next one for me and it goes on like that
Re: Guys, Share Your Gold Digger Stories! by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 09, 2022
HenryDion:

If you're rich, that's a bonus, not a reason for marrying you. If you don't tick other important boxes, being rich might not be enough, leading to outright rejection...
All in all we are in it for one reason or the other,it might not be about money few times
Re: Guys, Share Your Gold Digger Stories! by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
All in all we are in it for one reason or the other,it might not be about money a few times

Of course... There are conditions. But if you're poor and looking for a rich man, that makes you a gold digger.
Re: Guys, Share Your Gold Digger Stories! by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
grin grin, you have just identified yourself as one of the gold diggers the poster is talking about
Re: Guys, Share Your Gold Digger Stories! by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
All in all we are in it for one reason or the other,it might not be about money few times
Life isn't always about what you want as a female, this is one of the reasons why most ladies fall into the wrong hand, and after they become used and dumped by the one they want, who doesn't want them back but just taking advantage of an easy catch, they turn their aggression to the one that actually wants them, this life is a riddle oh, Be smart. You want an engineering, pharmacist and so on, what course are you studying and do these guys you want, want you back, or they are just using scope to chop free coochie. Be wise oh.
Re: Guys, Share Your Gold Digger Stories! by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 09, 2022
Bunkbars:
Life isn't always about what you want as a female, this is one of the reasons why most ladies fall into the wrong hand, and after they become used and dumped by the one they want, who doesn't want them back but just taking advantage of an easy catch, they turn their aggression to the one that actually wants them, this life is a riddle oh, Be smart. You want an engineering, pharmacist and so on, what course are you studying and do these guys you want, want you back, or they are just using scope to chop free coochie. Be wise oh.
I study one of those courses and I’m smart enough not to play in the wrong hands,never
Re: Guys, Share Your Gold Digger Stories! by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
I study one of those courses and I’m smart enough not to play in the wrong hands,never
Most of your comments sounds bitter, like someone that have been served a very regrettable breakfast. I'm just saying though.
Re: Guys, Share Your Gold Digger Stories! by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 09, 2022
Bunkbars:
Most of your comments sounds bitter, like someone that have been served a very regrettable breakfast. I'm just saying though.
Im not anything near bitter,I just had a good orientation early in life
Re: Guys, Share Your Gold Digger Stories! by GeneralKoko(m): 10:13am On Mar 09, 2022
Please stop detailing my thread!!!!
Re: Guys, Share Your Gold Digger Stories! by Polynek(m): 11:06am On Mar 09, 2022
The thread say share ur experience, una jox de do argument grin
Re: Guys, Share Your Gold Digger Stories! by arthurwillia(m): 11:32am On Mar 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
Na your type dy do assignment tire and by the time it becomes clear that no showing of patent they’ll borrow sense and withdraw and it’s onto the next one for me and it goes on like that

Lol na so
5 Naira you no go see my dear
Those wey you Dey do am for know themselves
Back for ground money for hand

If not go and sleep
Re: Guys, Share Your Gold Digger Stories! by Demigod22: 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
One girl visited me for tutorials and she sleep over in my room. I taught her the course and respected myself. When she was leaving the following morning, I gave her 1k for bike money.

Two days later she saw me in the department and started telling her friends that I am her husband. A day before I sign out, she came again not for tutorials but to sign on my shirt against tomorrow. I just go two rounds.

She still came in the night of the day I signed out, I still go three rounds. I didn't give her any money.

Later her friend came to tell me that the girl told them that she will date me because I have money because I gave her that 1k. I still go two rounds on the friend.

When I left school, she kept on disturbing me for months before she stopped.

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee Says She Loves Tall Fair Guys / Why Do Ladies Prefer Receiving Money Via POS Operators Over Bank Accounts? / Las Las Virtual Na Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.