Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

What Advice Would You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Would You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? (1195 Views)

Age 25+..what Advice Would You Give Someone Age 18-24? / Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? / What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Advice Would You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by Stephen2324(m): 10:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
what advice would you give to someone falling in love with you?
Re: What Advice Would You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by CrownOfClay724: 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
God go help you.
Cos emotionally, I'm on lock down right now.

I won't be shock if you mistake me for terminator sef.

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by Cypress042(m): 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
cool

Don't put all eggs in on one basket.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
Don't love me oo

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by kelspinall(m): 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
help me secure the future first then I will love you till infinity

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by virginprincess(f): 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
Be ready to tolerate my flaws and excesses.

3 Likes

Re: What Advice Would You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by OriOko88(m): 12:19am On Aug 20, 2022
I'm stingy oo.. I hardly give ladies money. Shed think twice with that statement grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Advice Would You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by placeofallure(f): 8:33am On Aug 20, 2022
Don't bother with me, I'm married.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by Demigod22: 11:33am On Aug 20, 2022
God loves you more.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by pansophist(m): 11:40am On Aug 20, 2022
I will hold you responsible and accountable. If you vex say I earn 100k monthly, then you must lead by example by earning more. In simple terms, you must walk the talk. Angry that I don't have six packs, okay no problem, oya show me your own grin

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Advice Would You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by Robertgreene1(m): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2022
Be ready to share me with my spirit wife...
Very simple ND short....

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by slawomir: 11:55am On Aug 20, 2022
Damnnn niggar

I will tell the person no wahalar but Allow me smoke my weed, bang other pussy, drink my beer.

I will tell the person despite that I do this things I still have a goods sense of responsibility which means she is going to enjoy me
And also i do not get angry easily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Advice Would You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by cassyrooy(m): 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
kelspinall:
help me secure the future first then I will love you till infinity
You too smart
Re: What Advice Would You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by cassyrooy(m): 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
pansophist:
I will hold you responsible and accountable. If you vex say I earn 100k monthly, then you must lead by example by earning more. In simple terms, you must walk the talk. Angry that I don't have six packs, okay no problem, oya show me your own grin

Simply put, burden of performance is on her as well and not only you.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by cassyrooy(m): 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2022
Be ready to wake up to many shades of me, forget money, I go love you like say tomorrow no day.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by pansophist(m): 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
cassyrooy:
Simply put, burden of performance is on her as well and not only you.

grin grin grin

Exactly. Otherwise I'm the only one in the relationship. No one will treat you in a way you won't accept. So it's one thing for a woman to refuse to be responsible for anything, but it's another thing for a man to accept it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Would You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by cassyrooy(m): 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
pansophist:

Exactly. Otherwise I'm the only one in the relationship. No one will treat you in a way you won't accept. So it's one thing for a woman to refuse to be responsible for anything, but it's another thing for a man to accept it.
I read your thread with that title and I since knew that many behaviors can't fly with me.

Over here in the East, I keep hearing allow your wife to work but don't look at her money. And I respond, you're preaching "his money na our money, but her money na her money".
And everyone starts laughing, but they forget that healthy finances for both parties are necessary to create balance. There's what you call family income, and it comprises both parties total earnings, you don't need joint accounts for this.

If a woman becomes greedy and selfish with her earnings, when the fortunes of the man turns towards the negative, issues will begin to ensue because the man may become worthless and the woman would only remain because of children, and society that has caged her in the marriage.

But they laugh it off, yet you see these women will start carrying their families alone after running their men down for few years of enjoyment.

Burden of performance is no joke o. One told me recently, you're not romantic but you're trying in caring and I laughed because na excuse she dey make.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Would You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by emmaodet: 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
pansophist:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know say na the 100k lady thread still dey make u para.
I vex well well for that thread. 41 years old old cargo still very very selective

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by Psych412(f): 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
Breakfast still chilling wink
Re: What Advice Would You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by toujurs: 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
Psych412:
Breakfast still chilling wink
As a man that you are, or as a lady you are claiming to be
Re: What Advice Would You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by Psych412(f): 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
toujurs:
As a man that you are, or as a lady you are claiming to be
whatever wink
Re: What Advice Would You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by toujurs: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
Psych412:
whatever wink
Gay's need to tear that your ass into two,so u go get sense by force.

Since you have decided to be stupid.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by Psych412(f): 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
toujurs:
Gay's need to tear that your ass into two,so u go get sense by force.

Since you have decided to be stupid.
lol... sounding foolish wink cheesy
Re: What Advice Would You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by pansophist(m): 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
emmaodet:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know say na the 100k lady thread still dey make u para.
I vex well well for that thread. 41 years old old cargo still very very selective

My opinion still remain. Women are the architect of their own problem. They seems to be living in a completely different reality that is very selfish, indifference to the plight of others, and one-way in thoughts.

Men wants to feel loved also, but it just doesn't come to her mind that she should conduct herself in a way that makes him knows that she loves him. In a country where most people don't even earn 100k, a woman still think such man is not good enough for her.

I just imagine how the man would feel when he sees that a lady he is trying to marry is writing such about him. Men sees marriage as a place of work and responsibility, though it seems women these days sees it like a permanent vacation to Miami.

To just flex and enjoy oneself unto eternity, or else why should money be the focal point? Marriage is basically where two adult become one to make their life easier and meaningful. Now I understand why it is "he who find a good wife, finds a good thing", and not "he who find a husband".

Because it seems by default, men see marriage for what it is, but women don't, simply because they don't carry the burden of it. Na to just find one man, and saddle all your life problem on him. I pray such women shall never locate us, in Jesus name. Amen.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Advice Would You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by pansophist(m): 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2022
cassyrooy:
I read your thread with that title and I since knew that many behaviors can't fly with me.

Over here in the East, I keep hearing allow your wife to work but don't look at her money. And I respond, you're preaching "his money na our money, but her money na her money".
And everyone starts laughing, but they forget that healthy finances for both parties are necessary to create balance. There's what you call family income, and it comprises both parties total earnings, you don't need joint accounts for this.

If a woman becomes greedy and selfish with her earnings, when the fortunes of the man turns towards the negative, issues will begin to ensue because the man may become worthless and the woman would only remain because of children, and society that has caged her in the marriage.

But they laugh it off, yet you see these women will start carrying their families alone after running their men down for few years of enjoyment.

Burden of performance is no joke o. One told me recently, you're not romantic but you're trying in caring and I laughed because na excuse she dey make.

If a woman wants modernity or traditionality, no problem, but stay one place. No jumping like a monkey from one tree to the other.

If you want to be traditional, meaning my money is our money but yours is not, then you better be a virgin, be okay that I marry more wives, and no question ask about your traditional duties.

But if I didn't meet you a virgin, then you want all the benefit of traditions that you like, such as wedding, bride price, men being the sole financial carrier, then you better meet your own end of the deal. We can't do white wedding to a woman other men knack mercilessly without without wedding.

You need to start changing it for these women. By default, many are so damn selfish they don't think beyond their greed. It's all about them, and you're just a tool to reach that place. Don't accept it.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Advice Would You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by kelspinall(m): 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
cassyrooy:
You too smart

God bless you...

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by Onlinebar: 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
pansophist:

My opinion still remain. Women are the architect of their own problem. They seems to be living in a completely different reality that is very selfish, indifference to the plight of others, and one-way in thoughts.

Men wants to feel loved also, but it just doesn't come to her mind that she should conduct herself in a way that makes him knows that she loves him. In a country where most people don't even earn 100k, a woman still think such man is not good enough for her.

I just imagine how the man would feel when he sees that a lady he is trying to marry is writing such about him. Men sees marriage as a place of work and responsibility, though it seems women these days sees it like a permanent vacation to Miami.

To just flex and enjoy oneself unto eternity, or else why should money be the focal point? Marriage is basically where two adult become one to make their life easier and meaningful. Now I understand why it is "he who find a good wife, finds a good thing", and not "he who find a husband".

Because it seems by default, men see marriage for what it is, but women don't, simply because they don't carry the burden of it. Na to just find one man, and saddle all your life problem on him. I pray such women shall never locate us, in Jesus name. Amen.
To majority of women, life is a bed of roses, and this is why I don't keep them as friends. I also advice my male friends to not keep female friends as this their thinking distorts the reality of how the world works. This world is only for the hardworkers. You must pay your dues somehow
Re: What Advice Would You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by cassyrooy(m): 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
pansophist:

If a woman wants modernity or traditionality, no problem, but stay one place. No jumping like a monkey from one tree to the other.

If you want to be traditional, meaning my money is our money but yours is not, then you better be a virgin, be okay that I marry more wives, and no question ask about your traditional duties.

But if I didn't meet you a virgin, then you want all the benefit of traditions that you like, such as wedding, bride price, men being the sole financial carrier, then you better meet your own end of the deal. We can't do white wedding to a woman other men knack mercilessly without without wedding.

You need to start changing it for these women. By default, many are so damn selfish they don't think beyond their greed. It's all about them, and you're just a tool to reach that place. Don't accept it.
Not overtly. Thwart their moves while feigning ignorance. Use subtle ways to thwart them in gentlemanly fashion, in an era where many people are exposed to domestic violence, use the Bismarck/Kessinger approach.

I do watch them come, stutter and falter whilst trying to game up. Truth is, it can be tasking but I'm not an advocate of using aggression when you change it for them.

I think the Bismarck/Kessinger approach has strongly been my most potent repellant against confusionists. Thwart them and smile like nothing happened. Say no whilst kissing them. Listen whilst making your moves.

You know what? No rate them again. Don't even preach family income to these people, many aren't honest with themselves.

They like brutally rich men, and they emasculate good ones which ultimately leads to future suffering.

Their destiny is confused.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by KolawoleDev(m): 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
Run o

(1) (Reply)

Can You Stay In The Toilet, Gist With And Watch Your Partner While He/she Poo? / Check Out The Expensive Prices Of Brazilian Bathroom Slippers(photos) / How To Convert A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.