Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

“I Engaged In Dirty Acts With Bamise”, BRT Driver, Andrew Omininikoron Confessed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Engaged In Dirty Acts With Bamise”, BRT Driver, Andrew Omininikoron Confessed (2864 Views)

Nice Andrew Omininikoron: BRT Driver Arrested Over Bamise Ayanwole Kidnap, Death / Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) / Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

“I Engaged In Dirty Acts With Bamise”, BRT Driver, Andrew Omininikoron Confessed by Oleys: 8:01am On Mar 09, 2022
Arrested BRT driver, Andrew Nice Omininikoron, has been filmed giving a statement that contradicts his previous statement about what happened to Oluwabamise Toyosi Ayanwole.

In a statement televised on Monday, March 7, Andrew had claimed that he picked up 22-year-old Bamise at Chevron Lekki then later picked up three other young men. He claimed the men showed him a weapon during the course of the journey and ordered him to park on Carter Bridge. They then got down, dragging Bamise with them. He said he was too afraid so couldn’t do much to help. He didn’t have a coherent answer when asked why he didn’t report the incident immediately.

Now, a video has shown the initial interview Andrew granted following his arrest. In it, he made no mention of three men with guns. He claimed in the video that Bamise threw herself out of the moving bus. He added that her actions had to do with the “dirty acts” he had done

Andrew said: “She forced herself out of the back door. “She was crying for help, and everything was recorded.

“Because of the dirty acts I’ve done… I’m afraid.”

Andrew Nice Omininikoron is the driver of the BRT bus that 22-year-old Toyosi Ayanwole boarded before she was found dead.

Bamise had sent videos and voice notes to friends to express concern about her safety while going home in the state-owned bus driven by Andrew.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbcGt8H0Csg

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/03/09/i-engaged-in-dirty-acts-with-bamise-brt-driver-andrew-omininikoron-confessed-video/

Re: “I Engaged In Dirty Acts With Bamise”, BRT Driver, Andrew Omininikoron Confessed by Olaoluwa112(m): 8:03am On Mar 09, 2022
The more he is handled the more he will talk.

Imagine if we all have this stupid mentality of money ritual or nothing else, does he think he will be alive today?

The world is a jungle does mean you can just kill anyone to enrich yourself.

2 Likes

Re: “I Engaged In Dirty Acts With Bamise”, BRT Driver, Andrew Omininikoron Confessed by Lawlab254: 8:04am On Mar 09, 2022
Hmmm
Re: “I Engaged In Dirty Acts With Bamise”, BRT Driver, Andrew Omininikoron Confessed by Jennyclay(f): 8:04am On Mar 09, 2022
In the previous thread this wicked and evil man said he was innocent yet the girl was dragged off the BRT bus you were driving, you never bothered to stop at the first BRT point and inform management OR go to police station to report immediately.

He need to be tortured so that he can confess more. EVIL MAN!!

bettermandate80:
What exactly is the dirt act he engaged her on??
The man is also a potential rapist.

Below is a video of him saying he raped her immediately he was arrested and suddenly after being taking into custody he comes up with another silly story.

https://twitter.com/eonsintelligenc/status/1500960938677399552?s=20&t=gNdfUf_LqyKOBW3adh94UA

2 Likes

Re: “I Engaged In Dirty Acts With Bamise”, BRT Driver, Andrew Omininikoron Confessed by bettermandate80(m): 8:05am On Mar 09, 2022
What exactly is the dirt act he engaged her on??
Re: “I Engaged In Dirty Acts With Bamise”, BRT Driver, Andrew Omininikoron Confessed by Oxb90: 8:08am On Mar 09, 2022
km
Re: “I Engaged In Dirty Acts With Bamise”, BRT Driver, Andrew Omininikoron Confessed by thorpido(m): 8:09am On Mar 09, 2022
Despicable being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Engaged In Dirty Acts With Bamise”, BRT Driver, Andrew Omininikoron Confessed by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 09, 2022
He obviously killed her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Engaged In Dirty Acts With Bamise”, BRT Driver, Andrew Omininikoron Confessed by illicit(m): 8:23am On Mar 09, 2022
The man is definitely not nice

shocked
Re: “I Engaged In Dirty Acts With Bamise”, BRT Driver, Andrew Omininikoron Confessed by Winningbot: 9:08am On Mar 09, 2022
Re: “I Engaged In Dirty Acts With Bamise”, BRT Driver, Andrew Omininikoron Confessed by Mynd44: 9:10am On Mar 09, 2022

1 Like

(1)

MAN Whose Father Went Naked In Bank Over 5k, Ambushes Banker, Removes Car Tyre ( / Armed Robbery : Which Is The Way Forward? / We Made Love The Day She Died – Arowolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.