Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,052 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience (15664 Views)

Have You Been Chased By A Turkey Before? Share Your Experiences. / Man Being Chased By A Dog Jumped Over A High Fence Without Touching It (VIDEO) / Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by CapnMike(m): 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
Yes. I was chased by the dog of a very irresponsible neighbour back then, when I was a lot younger.

One cool evening, I came out to play with other kids in the estate I was living.

I was going towards the house of one of my regular play partners, then I noticed that the main protector of my neighbour who had a dog was open.

The next thing I saw was the dog and the only thing I could think of was RUN!!! grin

I thank God I saw the dog on time and my front door was open as I was the only one in the house. So I ran towards my house door in time, got in and shut it.

The dog barked for a while I front of my house. I guess it was expecting me to open door. Lol.

After about two minutes, it wen back to where it came from.

It made me afraid of dogs, but as I grew older and saw other people playing with dogs I became more comfortable.

About four years after this happened, the owner of that dog defrauded a Nigerian bank; he borrowed money from a bank and fled to Malaysia.

15 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by AleAirHub(m): 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
Yes, I fall inside the gutter after a marathon of running with a lot of injuries on my body. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by jyz200(m): 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
Dogs don’t chase me I chase dogs
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by jrupa(m): 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
oilmane:

G for Girls
But GOD first.

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by minasu190: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
Polynek:
Never been chased b4 tho, and I don't fear dogs be it a local or well trained dog, I go use my canvas komot the dog teeth undecided
WTF
lmao! Bro there are some well trained dogs u cant temper with..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Gireiboy(m): 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
Flamees:
Omo
Where i go start from?
Ok that year in my Jss3
Me and my guy were coming back from school
E get one banny my guy been wan toast
we been follow the banny reach her house
Banny go release dogs 2 of them
grin omo see run
Omo i run soteyy my leg dey touch my head grin
Hahahahaha, Hahahahaha cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by fringz11(m): 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Polynek:
Never been chased b4 tho, and I don't fear dogs be it a local or well trained dog, I go use my canvas komot the dog teeth undecided
WTF

you just dey talk
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Mexyz(m): 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
Yes o, i was a teenager then. Can't remember where i was coming from but i remember i was kicking a peak milk tin on this particular street, just playing around fa. I kicked the tin and it went straight under a packed car, suddenly i saw this useless Dog coming out from underneath the Car and charged at me like something that just took Ogogoro.

I ran like a mad man that day, luckily for me, my house was the third street from this particular street, the werey dog chased me to my house o, i was so scared and my heart beating like someone who was staring at death because of the violent way the Dog was chasing me. The dog was able to get my falling boxer and tore it.

How i escaped the madness of that Dog is something i can't explain till today.

Even as an adult now, i don't joke with any dog o, oga hold your dog o, don't just tell me ' e no dey bite'. Na you and the dog get that agreement abi na you just dey conclude on behalf of the dog?
I don't even go to any Compound with a Dog and i don't go close to any gate with 'Beware of Dog' sign.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by scholes23(m): 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
So there I was looking for my glasses just like Velma in Scooby-Doo because I misplaced it the previous day when I went to deliver some items. On my way going I saw a dog sitting in front of a building. I said to myself if I pass this dog and he decides to chase me that's the end because where I'm heading to is a dead end. So I decided to shift back. As I was shifting back a dog was coming towards me then I ran for my dear life. I ran to the next Street running and shouting for help, in the process of running , my slippers left my legs by the time I got to the end of the Street I turned back only for me to see that the dog was far behind me and when it got halfway it turned back. One hour after the chase I went back looking for my slippers I couldn't find it over and over again I went there the last time I went, I found it neatly arranged like it has been kept for somebody who wants to wear it, my mind was just telling me this is the hand work of the dog. Since then I said to myself if a dog can't catch me no one can catch me cuz that race not be here.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Austema(m): 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
Face your fear! Face your fear!!

That's how a motivational speaker made dog to bite my neighbour.

Whahala for who dey listen to motivational speakers lol

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
GeneralKoko:
Let me share mine first .
While growing up at the village that year, there's this dog called Jimmy that stays in another neighborhood but once in a while they bring it to our neighborhood to play.
One afternoon like that they brought it . Everyone took off and was weary except me grin
I no too send then sha I just dae Waka anyhow. I walked close to the dog and was observing it. At this point, it was still laid belly flat on the floor. In a jiffy, it stood up and started jogging. Everyone around took off except megrin
The moment I wanted to run it was already too late . I made a good attempt at running but it followed me sharply and bit my yansh just before I ran into my neighbors compound. It is in unforgettable experience and accounts for my hatred for dogs.

Share your experience.
eeeeya Op sorry about your nyansh, next time, reach out to sand, if you can pack sand and trow it at the dog �, he will flee instantly.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nothing No Go See Inside This Blogging Business
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Rickylambert: 2:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
In my street,one useless man is unleashing his dogs to intimidate ppl even as early as 7pm.I told him last week that I will be moving with my Beretta if I’m passing.If they move an inch close to me,I will blow them off.
I don’t like dogs

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Aforxzy(f): 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
This happened to my little cousin some years ago. . .
My cousin had this colourful train toy he loves so much. He goes everywhere with it. On this fateful day, we went to visit a family friend who has a dog. As usual my cousin went with his toy,. He took his train outside to play with while we were watching TV. Then we heard his shout for help, .

He was being chased by the dog everywhere he went. We tried to stop the dog but it kept coming for my cousin. We had to call the family friend to come and get his dog.

Our family friend told him to throw his toy at the dog. He did and the dog took the toy and went away.

He told us that the dog loves toy and colourful ones too. The dog wasn't after my cousin but the toy and has long as my cousin held unto the toy the dog will continue with the chase.
It's was a scary moment for my little cousin. Since then he hates dogs or any canine.

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Totleowi(m): 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
I went to fix my car one fateful day. This chic comes along with this small hairy dog. I am not a dog person but that day I as like...this dog is small jare.
I left where I was and went towards the dog to pet it...big mistake!
The small werey change am for me o. The hoodlum charged at me with so much ferocity despite its small size. O boy, I take off o! See chase!
The girl was shouting 'Sir, stop running, he doesn't bite!' who says! I run o, the dog chase me.
Na so I just fall yakata...phone break, eye glasses shatter, I come get plenty injury join.
The dog come stop just dey look me. No be small embarrassment.
The owner was just apologizing...see me, injury everywhere. I was just making mouth that I didn't want to kick the dog and injure it...that was the reason I ran...Lies!
I got home, had to lie to my wife say na Okada accident I get when I went to get food while my car was been repaired. God forbid I talk say na dog pursue me, not to talk of a small dog.
I still hate small dogs till this day!

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by philkay(m): 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
There's this dog close to our house that wanted to bite me. It was one Monday evening, September, 1999 we were playing suwe in that compound. I just mistakenly stepped on the tail of the dog. The dog was scared, ran away and ran back to face me. It almost bite me, up to this present moment, I didn't know what raised my hands and hit the dog with my blow. Immediately I hit the dog, it ran away and I ran away too.

15 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Pinkyposh(f): 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
I've never been chased by a dog because I was told never to run when I see a dog
But I've been chased by one thing that I so much hate till this day, a turkey�, funny how it sounds.
When I was much younger,my granny usually rear birds like turkey n chicken.
A day came when I went to see my granny, with my red beautiful gown, unknown to me I never knew my gown was irritating this very Turkey�,with a red comb. It stood in my way and was just looking at me, and also opening it's wings for me, I got scared.
I ran to my granny thinking that I was safe, it chased me, I ran with all my strength, as I was running, I was screaming "somebody help me". No one could, I ran into my granny's pit toilet, the turkey followed me and was even biting me, until luckily for me someone came to my rescue.
From that very moment, I stopped wearing red clothes

14 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by dynicks(m): 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
Prefab - owerri....2011....Was a student then....

Went to visit one of my niggies who lived withing that area....As I approached a house before his, I noticed a figure from a distance, a dog lying belle down by the corner of its owner's fence.....For my mind, I was like " this one looks well trained and well fed....so there was no need for me to be scared....I walked on but decided to be on high alert(wouldn't wanna hear say dem shoot bird ; im mama fly)...As I gradually approached, the dog kept staring at me like someone who was high on Jamaican weed...Immediately I walked past its compound, I noticed the dog stood up and was walking towards me with its head stretched forward like that of a falcon jet plane......God's willing, I was almost close to my friend's gate but I just couldn't wait to knock.....I swiftly had to use the fence Biko....no time.! Good thing their fence had this bars that one could hold unto.....I climbed and sat untop yelling till my guy rushed out and drove the dog away......The guy laugh me tire Sha!!........All these dogs wey just no get respect!!...mtcheeeeewww!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by koolib(m): 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
Lol

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Spandau: 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
Polynek:
WTF

How about the not -well -trained, not local ones?
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by tonididdy(m): 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mexyz:

Even as an adult now, i don't joke with any dog o, oga hold your dog o, don't just tell me ' e no dey bite'. Na you and the dog get that agreement abi na you just dey conclude on behalf of the dog?

You should be a comedian.... Wtf lol. Na me and the dog sign agreement grin

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by KJtemi: 3:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
Zane2point4:
2014, i bought fried meat and put under a frnds stair case, blc he sabbi task person his longer throat too much’

I came back his dog under stair case ate the meat, i use stick flog the dog instead the stick got the chains and loosened it,one thing suprised me the dog wasnt aware its chain is no longer attached to the coller’

I did in the name of the father and of the son and holy spirit and dissapeared frm there’
it wouldn't have attacked you,you beating it as already instilled the fear of you in it and knows if it makes a move there's probably more where the beating is coming from

But if the dog is one or those crazy ones,it go follow you drag am and deal with you mercilessly if it is able to overpower you

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by JentuPrinz(m): 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
GeneralKoko:
While growing up at the village that year, there's this dog called Jimmy that stays in another neighborhood but once in a while they bring it to our neighborhood to play.
One afternoon like that they brought it . Everyone took off and was weary except me grin
I no too send then sha I just dae Waka anyhow. I walked close to the dog and was observing it. At this point, it was still laid belly flat on the floor. In a jiffy, it stood up and started jogging. Everyone around took off except megrin
The moment I wanted to run it was already too late . I made a good attempt at running but it followed me sharply and bit my yansh just before I ran into my neighbors compound. It is in unforgettable experience and accounts for my hatred for dogs.

Share your experience.

Shey d mark still dey there grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Yewandequeen(f): 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
Forget dogs, it's a norm for them to chase you.

Have you ever been chased by he-goat before those ones with horns cry that animal is from hell

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Moura7(m): 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
Yes oo....I no just know wetin I do dog. E go dey friendly with other people but when e see me, na that time e go know say e be dog.

Years ago, I was sent to buy stuff in our estate. The estate was the type that had low fences, so you could see inside everybody's compound. So I saw this dog and started clowning it. If it barked, I'd bark back too. Only for this nuisance of an animal to just rush and swoop under the gate of the compound and chase me. How it did that, I don't know. I started running for my life, I didn't even know when I flung away the bread I bought. Luckily, the owners came out and called it off my heels. That day was just mad!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by luminouz(m): 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
Yewandequeen:
Forget dogs, it's a norm for them to chase you.

Have you ever been chased by he-goat before those once with horns cry that animal is from hell

Lazyass!!!

Let an Alsatian or pitbull chase you and let's see if you won't cry like a banshee

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by elganzar(m): 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
Omo
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Emma1Oj(m): 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
house10s:
there's yansh in d story grin
Lol..... Guy, I swear u no well. U really crack me.
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Wakeup0oo(m): 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
Polynek:
WTF
I have seen a video where four dogs tried to eat a full grown man. Even when police arrived at the scene and hit the dogs they didn't move. Until they where shot dead, four of them and I think the man was the owner cause he knew their names. So just be guided. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by brutal1(m): 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
My friends dad is a vet doctor so most of the dogs I know today were at his dads place...so one Saturday i went there to see my friend and a client brought a rottweiler..but the dog was restless and acting crazy...the vet doctor first went to inspect the dog inside their car because they were having issues bringing it out so the man went with this mouth patch(dont know if that's what's its called) and gave the dog one injection, after like 5mins he now said they should bring it out, all of a sudden this stupid dog forced it's way and ran out of the car ...the patch was dangling on one side... the owner ran round his car like 3 times before he could enter through the only door opened at the back....come and see dust everywhere...he quickly lock the door...I didnt want to run but the speed at which the veterinary doctor took off towards their backyard left me hopeless...I ran towards their door to enter their living room but my friend that first entered jammed the door & betrayed me and I was so so close to entering...if you see how my brake failed ...I fell and stood up again with bruises on my knee...I sha quickly climb the fence and fell on the other side...by that time ...they've captured the Putin and chained the idiot...I was just going home ...they were all laughing while calling me to tell me it has been captured...I didnt bother infact I stopped passing in front of their street and our friendship didnt work out from that day...till now I still feel it was a deliberate action to kill me and I may still sue them someday

GeneralKoko:

Share your experience.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Nicepoker(m): 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mine happened when I was in secondary School, I came back home during the holidays. So I decided to visit a friend.

Along the way I met her mom and asked of her. I was told she went out to buy some stuff.

Surprisingly the woman warned me about one crazy dog in the neighborhood that I should be careful when passing through the compound.

I didn't even bother much, when I got to the compound I saw the dog resting under a tree. Instead of me to quietly go my way.

I picked up some stones aiming for the dog. The third one was on target. Mehn the bitch took off from the spot no one had to tell me that something crazy was about to happen.

Swiftly I bolted across the field in matter of seconds when I looked back I couldn't see the dog no more.

I paused a bit looked sideways that was when I noticed the game was up it was as if the earth should open up and swallow me whole.

The dog and I was just few meters apart, I quickly made a dash heading towards the next available compound. Getting there I didn't waste no time searching for the entrance.

I jumped the half wall and crashed landed inside the woman's room all my clothes were soiled with this woman's soup.

I managed to get up. His son rushed inside and was asking what happened,all I could say was "Dog" the bitch was outside barking seriously. Everybody in the compound came out, mehn shame catch me that day no be small.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus / (picture) Mysterious!! Big Snake With 7 Heads Discovered In India / How Much Do You Pay To Vacinate Your Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.