Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience (15662 Views)

Have You Been Chased By A Turkey Before? Share Your Experiences. / Man Being Chased By A Dog Jumped Over A High Fence Without Touching It (VIDEO) / Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Emma1Oj(m): 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
jrupa:
The last time should be 3 years ago when I was returning from an installation that lasted till around 02:00am. As soon as I saw the dogs I immediately summoned courage and then picked some stones to boost my confidence. All of a sudden one of the small ones started barking like a fool. Initially I wanted to ignore oh but the barking was going on and on so I released one of my bullets before I could say Bu they united and started chasing me. I sharp sharp release all my bullets with better race.

As soon as I got close to our compound I didn't even mind to use the gate. I just targeted the lower part of our fence and jump through for my own good.
guy u dey craze o.. very funny.
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Jakumo(m): 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
GeneralKoko:
Let me share mine first .
While growing up at the village that year, there's this dog called Jimmy that stays in another neighborhood but once in a while they bring it to our neighborhood to play.
One afternoon like that they brought it . Everyone took off and was weary except me grin
I no too send then sha I just dae Waka anyhow. I walked close to the dog and was observing it. At this point, it was still laid belly flat on the floor. In a jiffy, it stood up and started jogging. Everyone around took off except megrin
The moment I wanted to run it was already too late . I made a good attempt at running but it followed me sharply and bit my yansh just before I ran into my neighbors compound. It is in unforgettable experience and accounts for my hatred for dogs.

Share your experience.

Instead of you celebrating with our readers the fact that the dog decided not to bite and tear off ya blokkos, by instead taking a more gentle approach of sinking its teeth into your yansh, you come to Nairaland to declare your hatred for dogs.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
I still can't understand till today how I found myself on an orange tree when danger my neighbour's dog chased me. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by GeeksArc(m): 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
For me, It was in my secondary school, I was going to meet my mum in her office but there are these 2 dogs beside her office that people around are always in fear for.
That fateful day, I just wanted to do something abnormal, like move to the dogs and play with them. I was moving towards one when the other one starting running towards me. I swear, I ran so much that it until I fell down flat with a wound that these dogs stopped pursuing me. A day I will never forget.
That doesn’t change the fact that I still love dogs till date.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Zane2point4(m): 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
KJtemi:
it wouldn't have attacked you,you beating it as already instilled the fear of you in it and k ows if it makes a move there's probably more where the beating is coming from

But if the dog is one or those crazy ones,it go follow you drag am and deal with you mercilessly if it is able to overpower you
Baba na pure alsatian wey deh talk about o, e deh stay for under stair case 24/7, it’s history with Neighboors isnt good atall’

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by surebona(m): 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
I dey the compound nai all those siren con dey pass as a small boy in my early teen I run go observe them not knowing dog dey run follow me for back, as I turn back na so dog follow me up o... The stupid dog still bite me for yansh......

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by FaithBrain1994(m): 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
The last dog that tried this nonsense, na my jungle boot i take shape e teeth.. I resemble e mate?
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by AZControversial(m): 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
smiley

This happened during my primary school days.
Was running late to school... and suddenly, this black dog strolls towards me from its owners compound(like a policeman about to stop a random person).
Once I noticed it approaching me, I stood still. And in amazement, I watched this dog move round me.... it looked me in the eye while moving.
Realising I would be late if I kept standing, I waited for it to get behind me and then started running. Big Mistake.
And there was the dog chasing after me. Mehn, I screamed as I ran, waking up everyone. Twas embarrassing.
Luckily, my friend's dad, (GOD rest his soul), saw me running and screaming. This dog was already on my heels.
As I ran towards him, he scared the dog away. I thanked him and off I went.
I still had my heart in my mouth moments after.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by blackboy(m): 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
Plenty times. Rules: neva look back 2. Dont ask the dog for mercy. Simply a waste pf time n may be dangerous to your life. 3. This is key and most impprtant ..run as hard and fast as you can. 4. Jump over a fence or on a car.
Let me share one incident. My toy went to the next compound. I scaled it to fetch it before I knew it a pack of dogs from no where came for me . I still dont know how i ran so fast and climed over the fence which was so high higher than the side i came from. I love dogs but also fear em

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by 4evaReina: 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
I was 7 years old at that time in Apapa, Lagos state. It was a Saturday morning, my friends and I decided to play 'war starter' we got our gun shaped woods and off we went playing.

The idea was to shoot at your enemies and anything that belonged to them. My friend had these dogs, a female dog and her puppies, they were grown. So I saw them lying down and I pointed my wooden gun at them. I think they felt disrespected and offended, these dogs chased me furiously, God! I ran with my heart almost falling out of my mouth. I cried and called for help, luckily for me, I saw the table my neighbor used to shed pepper, that's how I climbed the table. One of the puppies managed to get hold of my pant (those big pampers like pants) and tore it. embarassed

Mother dog was satisfied as she led her puppies back home. Since that day I kept malice with that dog and her children.

I will never forget that day. That dog is one of the most disloyal dogs have seen in life, how can I be giving you bones, am even friends with your owner and you led your children to chase me because I pointed a wooden gun at you? Like who does that?

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Psoul(m): 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
I love them so much. Four of them looking so fierceful in my house.
They are loyal and protective.

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by harmony75: 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
My dogs are wild both local and oyibo dog, you dare not enter our compound people will asking what do you give these dogs that they're so wild?! Do you give them ogogoro � so there's this other dog a friend's dog he brought it that his landlord refused dog so we put him in the cage 5 months old now 2years could you believe this German shepherd still barks at everyone in the house not talk of visitors ahh! His barking so very annoying, give him food he will bark, passing jeje once he set his eyes on anybody na barking ooooo one day the mistakenly was not lock well facing me and him haaa! Sabi you dey pour me water because I dey inside cage na me and you today � I was shouting someone help meeee oo the cage is loose the dog is outtt!The man was so brave he came out with this short knife if na to kill this stupid dog 2day make he koko die as the dog sef see knife he went back to his cage haaa I was panting.. God! God saved me �thanking my neighbor!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Omo 2006

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by OlawaleBammie: 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
Aforxzy:
This happened to my little cousin some years ago. . .
My cousin had this colourful train toy he loves so much. He goes everywhere with it. On this fateful day, we went to visit a family friend who has a dog. As usual my cousin went with his toy,. He took his train outside to play with while we were watching TV. Then we heard his shout for help, .

He was being chased by the dog everywhere he went. We tried to stop the dog but it kept coming for my cousin. We had to call the family friend to come and get his dog.

Our family friend told him to throw his toy at the dog. He did and the dog took the toy and went away.

He told us that the dog loves toy and colourful ones too. The dog wasn't after my cousin but the toy and has long as my cousin held unto the toy the dog will continue with the chase.
It's was a scary moment for my little cousin. Since then he hates dogs or any canine.
wait, u mean the dog forcefully collect the train til this moment??

Truly the violent taketh it by force grin

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
house10s:
there's yansh in d story grin
your iq is 30000
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by victorcompovine(m): 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
If you know university of ibadan well, you'll know they got a lot of fruits.... mostly the trees... i had my secondary school back then in the campus ABADINA COLLEGE, one fateful day, coming home from school with company of friends, we were famished and decided to get some fruits..... Mehnnnnn we entered the wrong compound that day, not knowing owner was furious over loss of fruits and decided to pick on we students.... he released his 2-dogs, we weren't aware but later we got awoke, as we raced for our dear lives, we were kiddies then though so we got no strength to fight ekuke dog back..... it was around 1995, JSS3 then though _(27years Ago)_.... an experience i can never forget.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Allisgud: 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
1999 or so one apprentice Alfa send me gari and groundnut with sugar everything total 5# as I reach ojukwu compound,the owner of the dog na ojukwu be him name,na so one ekuke dog I taught was sleeping raise up it's head grin grin Omo see Japa,gari scatter for ground,ekuke bite me for leg,I didn't go home to tell my people,it was somebody who saw the incident call the owner to come and beg,me don go one corner they give my self first aid treatment,though I later treated
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by FahBuLous: 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
house10s:
there's yansh in d story grin
grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by DaveThomson: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin Owner run Vet run who am I
brutal1:
My friends dad is a vet doctor so most of the dogs I know today were at his dads place...so one Saturday i went there to see my friend and a client brought a rottweiler..but the dog was restless and acting crazy...the vet doctor first went to inspect the dog inside their car because they were having issues bringing it out so the man went with this mouth patch(dont know if that's what's its called) and gave the dog one injection, after like 5mins he now said they should bring it out, all of a sudden this stupid dog forced it's way and ran out of the car ...the patch was dangling on one side... the owner ran round his car like 3 times before he could enter through the only door opened at the back....come and see dust everywhere...he quickly lock the door...I didnt want to run but the speed at which the veterinary doctor took off towards their backyard left me hopeless...I ran towards their door to enter their living room but my friend that first entered jammed the door & betrayed me and I was so so close to entering...if you see how my brake failed ...I fell and stood up again with bruises on my knee...I sha quickly climb the fence and fell on the other side...by that time ...they've captured the Putin and chained the idiot...I was just going home ...they were all laughing while calling me to tell me it has been captured...I didnt bother infact I stopped passing in front of their street and our friendship didnt work out from that day...till now I still feel it was a deliberate action to kill me and I may still sue them someday

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Yewandequeen(f): 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
luminouz:

Lazyass!!!

Let an Alsatian or pitbull chase you and let's see if you won't cry like a banshee
shush agbaya
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by house10s: 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
Angelaketu:
DOg chase only criminals
seee mouth
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by OlawaleBammie: 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
Pinkyposh:
I've never been chased by a dog because I was told never to run when I see a dog
But I've been chased by one thing that I so much hate till this day, a turkey�, funny how it sounds.
When I was much younger,my granny usually rear birds like turkey n chicken.
A day came when I went to see my granny, with my red beautiful gown, unknown to me I never knew my gown was irritating this very Turkey�,with a red comb. It stood in my way and was just looking at me, and also opening it's wings for me, I got scared.
I ran to my granny thinking that I was safe, it chased me, I ran with all my strength, as I was running, I was screaming "somebody help me". No one could, I ran into my granny's pit toilet, the turkey followed me and was even biting me, until luckily for me someone came to my rescue.
From that very moment, I stopped wearing red clothes
ur story is funny but wat got me laffin hard was the imagination of how ur red gown would be flying like agbada while u were bn chased. If na me na dat day go be d last day i would enter that mama house until the stupid hoodlum is killed and its head roasted for me grin grin.

Well sha, if u dont know, yesterday marked exactly FOUR YEARS u registered on this forum. That is a complete regime of an executive official grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by koolaid87: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
Zane2point4:
2014, i bought fried meat and put under a frnds stair case, blc he sabbi task person his longer throat too much’

I came back his dog under stair case ate the meat, i use stick flog the dog instead the stick got the chains and loosened it,one thing suprised me the dog wasnt aware its chain is no longer attached to the coller’

I did in the name of the father and of the son and holy spirit and dissapeared frm there’

Thats how some people live. The invisible leash got them circling in the same spot.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by OlawaleBammie: 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
Yewandequeen:
Forget dogs, it's a norm for them to chase you.

Have you ever been chased by he-goat before those ones with horns cry that animal is from hell

He-goat ke

U mean obuko??

Shey obuko dey pursue person ni?? angry angry

U mean obuko pursue u??, Abi na ram u b wan talk??
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by koolaid87: 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
These comments show that naija dog owners are negligent. Why would you have your shittie dogs unleashed, roaming around when they're capable of hurting people

If these happened overseas, all the victims would be raking in money from lawsuits against the beast owners.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by horlakunle25(m): 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
mine happen about two years ago, I was doing my normal rally morning road walk and some joging, on my way coming back around as I was tired and some getting weak, I just say make I pass thru one street as a short cut to link my own street, I jst see two bulldog standing infront of one house......for NY mind I was like just dey do ur thing no look there side bare, as I was approaching dem d two of dem just stand dey bark heavenly, I still dey ginger mysef say guy just dey go jooor, immediately as I jog pass d two of dem na so dem give me hot chase me wet don tired already I don't know where the strength come from, na so I run enter one mosque and people dey inside dey do prayer, immediately all the Alfa and the people see me dey run enter mosque, dem no even ask me wetin happen all of dem just pick race jump from the mosque window to the other side........and immediately na so d devilish dog just go back, na so I come begin dey beg and apologise for entering the mosque wit my trainers and I come dey follow dem arrange all the mat wey don scatter back again, na so the Alfa tell me say make dey go outside go remove my trainers first......that dey till I reach house, if I waka two minute I look back, I waka small I look back as if d dog still dey purse me.

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by OlawaleBammie: 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
brutal1:
My friends dad is a vet doctor so most of the dogs I know today were at his dads place...so one Saturday i went there to see my friend and a client brought a rottweiler..but the dog was restless and acting crazy...the vet doctor first went to inspect the dog inside their car because they were having issues bringing it out so the man went with this mouth patch(dont know if that's what's its called) and gave the dog one injection, after like 5mins he now said they should bring it out, all of a sudden this stupid dog forced it's way and ran out of the car ...the patch was dangling on one side... the owner ran round his car like 3 times before he could enter through the only door opened at the back....come and see dust everywhere...he quickly lock the door...I didnt want to run but the speed at which the veterinary doctor took off towards their backyard left me hopeless...I ran towards their door to enter their living room but my friend that first entered jammed the door & betrayed me and I was so so close to entering...if you see how my brake failed ...I fell and stood up again with bruises on my knee...I sha quickly climb the fence and fell on the other side...by that time ...they've captured the Putin and chained the idiot...I was just going home ...they were all laughing while calling me to tell me it has been captured...I didnt bother infact I stopped passing in front of their street and our friendship didnt work out from that day...till now I still feel it was a deliberate action to kill me and I may still sue them someday

Ahahahaha grin grin

Guy calm down no one is trying to kill u

Laf wan kill me ooh, a don laf taya aswear grin grin

My belle ooh

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by neonly: 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
Angelaketu:
DOg chase only criminals

Don't worry your turn dey come it not yet late

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by luminouz(m): 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
Yewandequeen:
shush agbaya
I will deal with you sogbo

Onibaje omo
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by OlawaleBammie: 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
Jakumo:

Instead of you celebrating with our readers the fact that the dog decided not to bite and tear off ya blokkos, by instead taking a more gentle approach of sinking its teeth into your yansh, you come to Nairaland to declare your hatred for dogs.

To me you have been ungrateful to dogs by starting this topic here, and have therefore invited them via Karma, to do worse when next you approach within striking distance of them.

sir, seun is supposed to be paying homage to u for how far u hav bn on his forum.

U actually started with him sha. Abi u re his alternate moniker ni.

Respect sir.
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by RICHOLAC(m): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
Animal topic on the Romance section. Nairaland who did this to you? Whoever that is managing this Nairaland needs to go back to the drawing board, I done talk my own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus / (picture) Mysterious!! Big Snake With 7 Heads Discovered In India / How Much Do You Pay To Vacinate Your Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.