Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience (15667 Views)

Have You Been Chased By A Turkey Before? Share Your Experiences. / Man Being Chased By A Dog Jumped Over A High Fence Without Touching It (VIDEO) / Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Gireiboy(m): 8:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Flamees:

Omo the thing made me and my guy loose morale anyday we sight the banny for school
She been dey tell other bannies for class wetin suo that day grin
Chai!!! see insult o, that girl ha! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Noble4life(m): 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
O boy! I remember one albino wey come our house to look for my elder brother. �� The guy just dey bounce come our house like say na him pay our house rent. On this faithful day, I just clean our alsatian dog house, so I chain the dog to our gate. Instead wey baba go knock gate, e just bounce enter. Na yeeeeh we just dey hear inside house. As I peep from window, I just see something like lightning jump fence. My people, till today, I never see the guy for our house again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Exceed15: 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
I left home very early hour of the day at about 5am to meet up with an appointment and bumped into these 2 hefty Caucasian dogs barking seriously . I don't know how they came out of the owner's gate. Mehnn my heart skipped.

They were coming to attack and if I run they would give me a hard chase. I quickly bent down to pick a stone and they stopped but still barking at me . I held the Stone tighter like my life depended on it.

One of the dogs took bold step to attack and I summoned all the courage I had to throw the stone and it hit the head . He made one sound like that and stepped back immediately. The second started barking harder but going backward. This time around I had nothing to defend myself anymore and started stamping my feet . I bent down again pretending picking another stone and they took off. Na God save me that day o.. e no funny at all. All you need is to muster enough courage and yourself.
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by gladdensir(m): 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
brutal1:
My friends dad is a vet doctor so most of the dogs I know today were at his dads place...so one Saturday i went there to see my friend and a client brought a rottweiler..but the dog was restless and acting crazy...the vet doctor first went to inspect the dog inside their car because they were having issues bringing it out so the man went with this mouth patch(dont know if that's what's its called) and gave the dog one injection, after like 5mins he now said they should bring it out, all of a sudden this stupid dog forced it's way and ran out of the car ...the patch was dangling on one side... the owner ran round his car like 3 times before he could enter through the only door opened at the back....come and see dust everywhere...he quickly lock the door...I didnt want to run but the speed at which the veterinary doctor took off towards their backyard left me hopeless...I ran towards their door to enter their living room but my friend that first entered jammed the door & betrayed me and I was so so close to entering...if you see how my brake failed ...I fell and stood up again with bruises on my knee...I sha quickly climb the fence and fell on the other side...by that time ...they've captured the Putin and chained the idiot...I was just going home ...they were all laughing while calling me to tell me it has been captured...I didnt bother infact I stopped passing in front of their street and our friendship didnt work out from that day...till now I still feel it was a deliberate action to kill me and I may still sue them someday

Omo I can't stop laughing ��
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Mike008(m): 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
I was sent on an errand. The house before my destination had dogs, we were always wary when passing.
This fateful day I passed, I saw the mother dog. She was resting and didn't react. On our way back (Sorry I didn't mention I had company), we thought it was business as usual, as the dog see us the next thing was... RUN.
My counterpart was obviously faster and was ahead, me wey dey back, I could feel the dog right on my heels and breathing on me.
I lost my slippers that day and going back to pick dem was a big challenge because I was scared of another chase.

grin grin grin grin grin

But growing up I tend to realize when dogs chase children it is for fun rather than to bite or scare them, especially when they don't bark. That dog had me but didn't bite me. Me sha ran for my dear life. grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by kay29000(m): 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
Totleowi:
I went to fix my car one fateful day. This chic comes along with this small hairy dog. I am not a dog person but that day I as like...this dog is small jare.
I left where I was and went towards the dog to pet it...big mistake!
The small werey change am for me o. The hoodlum charged at me with so much ferocity despite its small size. O boy, I take off o! See chase!
The girl was shouting 'Sir, stop running, he doesn't bite!' who says! I run o, the dog chase me.
Na so I just fall yakata...phone break, eye glasses shatter, I come get plenty injury join.
The dog come stop just dey look me. No be small embarrassment.
The owner was just apologizing...see me, injury everywhere. I was just making mouth that I didn't want to kick the dog and injure it...that was the reason I ran...Lies!
I got home, had to lie to my wife say na Okada accident I get when I went to get food while my car was been repaired. God forbid I talk say na dog pursue me, not to talk of a small dog.
I still hate small dogs till this day!

Hahaha! Funniest one so far. I could see everything while reading. grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by osomegbe(m): 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
I can't forget mine in 1988 or 1989. A little boy then. i went to hawk bread in Anthony village for my mum and i was walking in a long stretch of road. I was shouting "buy bread" and all of a sudden i saw a dog on a leach barking at the end of the road at me. the dog was like 70meters from me and so i didn't give a heck about the dog. But, one devil inside me told me to bark back at the dog and i obeyed the voice. that was my undoing and i can't explain what happened next. Another unleash dog came out from beside this said dog, i got to know now it was doberman, before i turned to run, i didn't know if the dog flew. when i looked back again, the dog was like 20meters from me. i didn't know when i ran into a compound, fell on the muddy water, stood up again and dashed into any door i saw at that time shouting. even the owners of the house when they saw a little ran into their house shouting like that even became scared.
omo since then i respect dog. and i have lots of them now.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by kay29000(m): 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
Yewandequeen:
Forget dogs, it's a norm for them to chase you.

Have you ever been chased by he-goat before those ones with horns cry that animal is from hell

Those animals are surprisingly strong... Really strong and stubborn.
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Nmezor(f): 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nope, na aggressive Hen chase me sha. No be small thing that day smiley Thank God it didn't catch me

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Yewandequeen(f): 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

He-goat ke

U mean obuko??

Shey obuko dey pursue person ni?? angry angry

U mean obuko pursue u??, Abi na ram u b wan talk??
aswear down. That obuko na bastard and a black one at that. Though I was younger 9/10yrs. The useless obuko hit me to the four corner of our house. Till today my brother's still mock me that obuko chased me cry
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Yewandequeen(f): 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
kay29000:

Those animals are surprisingly strong... Really strong and stubborn.
thank you oo. I don't know why people think it's impossible for obuko to chase one. cry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by OlawaleBammie: 11:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
Yewandequeen:
aswear down. That obuko na bastard and a black one at that. Though I was younger 9/10yrs. The useless obuko hit me to the four corner of our house. Till today my brother's still mock me that obuko chased me cry
ahahahahaha grin grin grin

Wahala ooohhhh grin grin

Obuko ka e mo corner grin grin

Abeg a no fit reason am,
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by OlawaleBammie: 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
Yewandequeen:
thank you oo. I don't know why people think it's impossible for obuko to chase one. cry
no naa, e dey surprising ni.

Obuko ke,

Na to go to the nearest cele church ooh grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Yewandequeen(f): 11:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
eeeeya Op sorry about your nyansh, next time, reach out to sand, if you can pack sand and trow it at the dog �, he will flee instantly.
if it's cemented floor nko grin he is a goner be that?
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Yewandequeen(f): 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
ahahahahaha grin grin grin

Wahala ooohhhh grin grin

Obuko ka e mo corner grin grin

Abeg a no fit reason am,

@bolded exactly how my brother do say it cry

I had once been chase by giant turkey as well. Those ones that the floor resounds when they lift their legs and drop it. I hate giant turkey they are mean
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Dosoq(f): 11:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hmm,was in jss3,holiday with a family friend at abuja.

We were doing hide and seek,I hid beside a car,unknown to me,some dogs were there chilling off the hot sun.

Immediately I sighted them,fear gripped me and I ran for my life,one of the dogs ran after me,chai,God saved me that day,I almost got bitten by it.

That was when I discovered I could run wella.
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by OlawaleBammie: 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
Yewandequeen:

@bolded exactly how my brother do say it cry
maam, every reasonable person would say it that way na cus that is how brain would process it. grin

Its funy tho.

I had once been chase by giant turkey as well. Those ones that the floor resounds when they lift their legs and drop it. I hate giant turkey they are mean

See abeg no mention this one ooh, i hate those tins like kilode. Dey can pursue!!!!

A no dey pass where dem dey ooh, emi ke!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by DaveThomson: 2:12am On Mar 10, 2022
While I was still in Secondary school I think jss3 or ss1 we had finished our terminal exam so after closing we decided to visit Okota police barracks to see our classmate that lives there and then make use of their football field nah we were about 6 omo immediately we entered the barrack's gate that was how a German Shepherd chilling under a car reversed out no leash no chain came out see six of us distribute inside barracks wetin come pain me pass the dog come leave the other 5 face only me see race I sha knew I was running sha and the dog was after me policemen just dey watch film nah one of my seniors for school come call the dog comot for my back that day senior say the dog no dey bite nah why dem no dey cage am say if nah the bull dog wey dey inside cage that one we no fit out run am and nah rip our story for be one after the other omo nah the last time wey I go visitation for barracks be that oh
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 10, 2022
Yeah grin grin Almost landed inside a well, bottom line, the dog licked my ***
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by YourFavorite21(m): 7:56am On Mar 10, 2022
Have u ever been chased, by a stubborn dog that doesn't listen to kai kai kaii, then u understand wetin I face that day, October 2008, around 4:pm , my mama send me to buy eggs, way we go take arrange yam and egg sauce, since I was the eldest so I went, when I got there,
the shop owner had a dog so they dog was sniffing me(as dogs normally do na) , and I was scared, I thought it will bite me, before u knew it, I took off, the dog kept chasing, even with the numerous shoutings of (kai, kai, kai) from my friends, for where?? but Jimmy no gree cheesy, he chased me till I fell inside a gutter, and Injured on my leg, and arm, before it left me.

It was later that I got to know that the dog was only playing with me, it didn't have the intention of bitting me o. grin cheesy

Since that day till we moved out of that street to my new house, I dey avoid that shop.
cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by GeneralKoko(m): 8:17am On Mar 10, 2022
Brownshoe:
you shouldn't have run at all, in it mind both of you are playing.

Playing Then why e bite my yansh
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by GeneralKoko(m): 8:28am On Mar 10, 2022
Polynek:
Pardon me, I can't reply all the mentions I received in Dix thread.
I don't need to brag about my ability on what I know how to do best.
So far I hv killed two dogs without any weapon.
I don't fear dogs no matter the size and type of dog it is, I know how to handle it.
I rest my case

Osheyy Sampson!
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Danisaint112(m): 8:51am On Mar 10, 2022
Polynek:
Pardon me, I can't reply all the mentions I received in Dix thread.
I don't need to brag about my ability on what I know how to do best.
So far I hv killed two dogs without any weapon.
I don't fear dogs no matter the size and type of dog it is, I know how to handle it.
I rest my case

You're funny aswear! A lot of you like to joke on this platform.

I would love to know how you kill this (cross breaded from a lion). Even if you plank am E go be like say you flog plank for bed.

But the aftermath would be something you will never forget. That is if you live to tell grin

It will always look easy. Of course the mind have a way of making us feel something are easy. Until you enter your eye go clear.

I repeat; "cross the dog, sorry lion dog and pick 10 million and you won't dare."

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Brownshoe: 10:08am On Mar 10, 2022
GeneralKoko:

Playing Then why e bite my yansh
biting is a play to dog
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by DivineTurnAroun(f): 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
O boy! I remember one albino wey come our house to look for my elder brother. �� The guy just dey bounce come our house like say na him pay our house rent. On this faithful day, I just clean our alsatian dog house, so I chain the dog to our gate. Instead wey baba go knock gate, e just bounce enter. Na yeeeeh we just dey hear inside house. As I peep from window, I just see something like lightning jump fence. My people, till today, I never see the guy for our house again.

Chai I don laugh tire

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by YoungWizard007: 10:36am On Mar 11, 2022
Noble4life:

Okay while reading this I laughed and fell off the chair, almost damaged my phone screen
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by DigitalDarlink(m): 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
Noble4life:
I can't stop laughing. Guy u funny die!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Noble4life(m): 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
Abeg no break your phone screen o, phone don cost o.
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Abdulrazaqog01: 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
A wonderful day I can never forget
Our neighbour's dog her name was bullet
My ball fell into their compound and I flew the fenced to take it before I knew it she was already coming with full force to attack �me but lucky the owner was there to save me���
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Merisbankie(m): 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
I was with my Caucasian very massive
So I went to a supermarket around ikoyi
I just chained the Caucasian at the supermarket pole at the entrance
Omo until I finish shopping
Crowd wey wan enter supermarket no fit enter
Nah so them full outside
They respect oga mih

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus / (picture) Mysterious!! Big Snake With 7 Heads Discovered In India / How Much Do You Pay To Vacinate Your Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.