Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

MEN!! This Is What Happens When You Let A Woman Have SOME POWER Over You!(Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! This Is What Happens When You Let A Woman Have SOME POWER Over You!(Photo) (2848 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) / Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! This Is What Happens When You Let A Woman Have SOME POWER Over You!(Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:21am On Mar 09, 2022
ANYTHING THAT HOLDS POWER SHOULD NEVER BE HANDED TO A WOMAN!!

A popular american actress(don't have time to start looking for her name) after divorcing her husband said that Mama Didn't Raise Her To Pay The Bills For Her Man Meanwhile, this man was paying the bills very well and frequently until something happened to him and he went bankrupt. Now he was paying the bills for himself and her the whole time without any form of help from the biittch even when she was earning more than enough to support! Mama didn't teach you to help pay the bills but she taught you to always be on the lookout to leech of a man!

Never let a woman have any form of power over you, she will destroy you so bad and of course leave you to rot on the floor, its so messed up!
Pay attention to the story i started this thread with and relate with it, for as long as the man was capable to fend for the woman, she was available and probably even loyal to a point, but the moment she became the powerful one

Still Typing...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is What Happens When You Let A Woman Have SOME POWER Over You!(Photo) by Nukilia: 10:24am On Mar 09, 2022
I think you should change the topic to Never let a leech have power over you. As we have female version, we also have the male version of leeches.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is What Happens When You Let A Woman Have SOME POWER Over You!(Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:29am On Mar 09, 2022
Anything that represents power should never be given to a female, its like putting a 10 year old in charge of nuclear buttons. She would never know anything of good resource to do with it!

When you give women any form of power, the first thing that comes to her mind is how she would use it for herself first, women are naturally selfish, you absolutely DO NOT MATTER, what really matters is her and everything you have to offer, the moment she is more powerful than those things you are offering, that relationship starts coming to a slow but abrupt end!

The worst of form of power you can give a female is the power of sex, the moment you let her see that you can do anything to get laid, YOU ARE DOOMED!!
She will manipulate you in all areas and literally turn you into a puppet for her satisfaction whenever she needs it.
The power of sex over you as a man is the worst form of the masculine degradation!
Stay Woke.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is What Happens When You Let A Woman Have SOME POWER Over You!(Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:30am On Mar 09, 2022
Nukilia:
I think you should change the topic to Never let a leech have power over you. As we have female version, we also have the male version of leeches.

First of, are you male or female
Re: MEN!! This Is What Happens When You Let A Woman Have SOME POWER Over You!(Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:44am On Mar 09, 2022
Can You Compare What A Child Would Do With A Thousand Dollars To What You As A Man Would Do With It?
A Child Would Misuse The Privilege But You Would Probably Look For Ways To Invest The Money, Women Are Like That Child!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is What Happens When You Let A Woman Have SOME POWER Over You!(Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:45am On Mar 09, 2022
Are You Looking For Lawlessness? Give The Law Power To A Woman.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is What Happens When You Let A Woman Have SOME POWER Over You!(Photo) by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 09, 2022
Please can you explain what you mean by "don't let a woman have power Over you"
Like power in what way?

Re: MEN!! This Is What Happens When You Let A Woman Have SOME POWER Over You!(Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:48am On Mar 09, 2022
A Woman Wants Your Masculinity, And She Would Stop At Nothing To Get It. Never Forget This!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is What Happens When You Let A Woman Have SOME POWER Over You!(Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:50am On Mar 09, 2022
Always Remember That The Moment A Man-Woman Relationship Kicks Off, There Is An Immediate Struggle For Who Holds The Power Of The Relationship, If You Let Her Have It, You Loose.
Re: MEN!! This Is What Happens When You Let A Woman Have SOME POWER Over You!(Photo) by Tickles001(m): 10:55am On Mar 09, 2022
Yesterday was women's day. So one of my girlfriends came over and was telling me about how women should be worshipped. The talk escalated and I had to tell her this same thing that the op just said women are too selfish to handle any form of power or resource.
Sadly she couldn't understand it and I stylishly steered the wordplay to another direction, and we had our normal lovey dovey moment.

But that is the reality that civilization doesn't want to admit.
Re: MEN!! This Is What Happens When You Let A Woman Have SOME POWER Over You!(Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:17am On Mar 09, 2022
Tickles001:
Yesterday was women's day. So one of my girlfriends came over and was telling me about how women should be worshipped. The talk escalated and I had to tell her this same thing that the op just said women are too selfish to handle any form of power or resource.
Sadly she couldn't understand it and I stylishly steered the wordplay to another direction, and we had our normal lovey dovey moment.

But that is the reality that civilization doesn't want to admit.
Watch out for men's day and count many people would acknowledge you that day.

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is What Happens When You Let A Woman Have SOME POWER Over You!(Photo) by Ebakere: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
No offense but why are you against women

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is What Happens When You Let A Woman Have SOME POWER Over You!(Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ebakere:
No offense but why are you against women
Why are you for them?

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is What Happens When You Let A Woman Have SOME POWER Over You!(Photo) by yahwehpickin(m): 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
A Woman Wants Your Masculinity, And She Would Stop At Nothing To Get It. Never Forget This!

You no go tell us the truth, did she serve you breakfast before you thought of serving her?

� and you even said she took your masculinity..... She really messed you up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is What Happens When You Let A Woman Have SOME POWER Over You!(Photo) by Nyascobar1414: 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
Simps to the rescue... They will surely learn one day...
TRP is golden
Re: MEN!! This Is What Happens When You Let A Woman Have SOME POWER Over You!(Photo) by Ebakere: 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Why are you for them?

I know majority of Nigerian women are anoying,lazy, and depend on men for almost everything but there are still some good ones out there who can add something meaningful to a man's life women aren't that bad bro

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is What Happens When You Let A Woman Have SOME POWER Over You!(Photo) by dhameelare(m): 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
There was a time i used to like ur post (when it was really about redpill)..... bt den u changed and started preaching about hating women, maybe its coming from a really bad heartbreak or maybe no woman showed u love while growing up.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I No Dey Play Bet9ja Again !!!!!! / Someone You Love More Vs One Who Loves You More / Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.