Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend (2853 Views)

(picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) / Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 07, 2009
I woke up this morning,staring at my girl still sleeping beside me, wandering what this life would have been like without her in my life. I bet ain't much good. With her love, care,support, prayer, understanding, smile, style and the way she comfort me like a baby even though sometimes, I misbehave.God bless her for my sake.

Her constant nagging, suspicions and jealousy can be a pain in my head, but with her beauty, ass, hips and she got the boobs is just too hard for me to  ignore her. Picturing this life without my girl means total darkness all through. Picture your life without your girlfriend/boyfriend in it, either good or bad?
Re: Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by xynerio(m): 8:14am On Nov 07, 2009
I once live that kinda life for like 2 months. Though conji wan kill me, but what will I do.
Re: Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 07, 2009
Been living in that life for 6 years.At least thank God for internet and weed.
Re: Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by xynerio(m): 10:02am On Nov 07, 2009
You smoka weed?
Re: Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by Godmother2: 10:26am On Nov 07, 2009
I thought I would die without my ex when I was still dating him, but its eight months now and Im loving it!
Re: Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by saintneo(m): 10:36am On Nov 07, 2009
pc guru:

YEAH! that's the MAN!
Re: Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by justwise(m): 10:44am On Nov 07, 2009
Godmother-:

I thought I would die without my ex when I was still dating him, but its eight months now and Im loving it!

I agree with u, when i ended it with my ex it was one of the worst time of my life, but 7months now, i'm still going strong. Time heals.
Re: Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by 190yaris1: 10:47am On Nov 07, 2009
pc guru:

its not weed its IGBO~
now tell me PC,is it Ukwale IGBO or the normal Igbo found around
Just wait till u head Knock one day then u wud probably board a Bike to germany~ grin
Re: Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by 190yaris1: 10:49am On Nov 07, 2009
yorke:

I woke up this morning,staring at my girl still sleeping beside me, wandering what this life would have been like without her in my life.i bet ain't much good.With her love,care,support,prayer,understanding,smile,style and the way she comfort me like a baby even though sometimes,i misbehave.God bless her for my sake.Her constant nagging,supicious and jelousy can be a pain in my head, but with her beauty,ass,hips and she got the boobs is just too hard for me to ignore her.Picturing this life without my girl means TOTAL DARKNESS ALL THROUGH.Picture your life without your girl/boy friend in it,either good or bad?

i still thank God for mine
Life is sweet knowing fully well that u have a half somewhere
who cares about u and can do anything for u

If u are not in love
U aint living a life~
Re: Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by eyonigger(m): 10:53am On Nov 07, 2009
Looking at my life without my girl I would say I did be free from her tantrums and disrespect. She is just 17, and im like 9 years older than her. It hurts when she dnt respect me. The only reason why im still stuck with her is because all of my friends always ask after her, when i tell um im gonna leave her, they'll sey EYHOR NO!! NO!! Dnt free that babe. sad
Re: Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 07, 2009
Casual user.Plus it's not my decision to be alone but most of the girls i meet are just not trustworthy,or sincere or original always faking lifestyle that doesn't exist,lie a lot and ask for credit like i print them.The good ones are taken or are lesbians.
Re: Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by honeric01(m): 11:01am On Nov 07, 2009
eyonigger:

Looking at my life without my girl I would say I did be free from her tantrums and disrespect. She is just 17, and im like 9 years older than her. It hurts when she dnt respect me. The only reason why im still stuck with her is because all of my friends always ask after her, when i tell um im gonna leave her, they'll sey EYHOR NO!! NO!! Dnt free that babe. sad
why date a 17 years old my man? you won't understand the implications until you leave her, you must think the way she thinks before you can enjoy being with her.

@post
What about a situation where you are constantly in love with every girl that comes into your life? undecided
Re: Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 07, 2009
dn't do diz 2 urslf dn't build ur entire lyf around her as if shez so importnt dt without her ur lyf will b ruined, shez human n can dcide 2 wrap it up suddenly, ~ dn't fall victim
Re: Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by eyonigger(m): 11:17am On Nov 07, 2009
honeric01:

why date a 17 years old my man? you won't understand the implications until you leave her, you must think the way she thinks before you can enjoy being with her.

@post
What about a situation where you are constantly in love with every girl that comes into your life? undecided

Honerico, I just dnt date a smally like that, do u know that not all under-age act their age? Even a 20 year old and above can be disrespectful, Honerico u fall my hand ooo, u mean sey i dey think like small pikin? My man love knows no age, this is the third time am falling in love after how many girls.

Re: Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 07, 2009
@ EYO NIGGA~
ur d one datin her nt ur friendz, I personaly wud nt spoil a lil gurl's i'd prefer som1 else had shown her d pervert syd of d world b4 touchn her, ~rememba say she be under 18 o
Re: Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by 190yaris1: 11:22am On Nov 07, 2009
@eyonigger
deji
deji
deji

how many tymes did i call u~

@adolfe bad
well thnks 4 d info wud definately see 2 dat~
Re: Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 07, 2009
@YORKE
which YORKE is urs, newYORK or YORKshire LOL
Re: Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 07, 2009
adolfe bad:

@YORKE
which YORKE is urs, newYORK or YORKshire LOL
united state of yorke.
Re: Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by 190yaris1: 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2009
^^
No rather united kindom of egg yorke~ grin
Re: Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by honeric01(m): 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2009
eyonigger:

Man, wetin i talk? if you love the girl tru tru, you won't say you have been trying to ditch her, now tell me, if you love her as you claim, why then you wan ditch her?
Re: Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by iice(f): 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2009
I'd still be living my life cheesy Can't say the same for him grin
Re: Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by whitesturd(f): 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2009
Life wud still be sweet now.though it wud take time 2 get over him.But men life continues.
Re: Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by yme1(f): 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2009
really i will feel free wink
Re: Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by eyonigger(m): 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2009
adolfe bad:

@ EYO NIGGA~
your d one datin her nt your friendz, I personaly wud nt spoil a lil gurl's i'd prefer som1 else had shown her d pervert syd of d world b4 touchn her, ~rememba say she be under 18 o

Bro I have poked her three times, right after I knew wat I was doing to her at her age aint good, I stopped, waiting for the ripe time.

190.yaris:

@eyonigger
deji
deji
deji

how many tymes did i call u~

@adolfe bad
well thnks 4 d info wud definately see 2 dat~

190 who ban your precious ID? Yes three times u call me, wetin happen?

honeric01:

Man, wetin i talk? if you love the girl tru tru, you won't say you have been trying to ditch her, now tell me, if you love her as you claim, why then you wan ditch her?

Ok Honerico, if you love ur girl now, she nor dey respect you, she go even punch you for face attimes, and u don try to correct her tire she no change, wnt u get tired of it? Perhaps, we have broken up like three times, she keeps coming back.
Re: Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by Bolaji25: 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2009
I dont have a girlfrnd man!tried gettin a couple of relationships going n they never worked out.dont know how it feels not to have a girlfriend.
Re: Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by whitesturd(f): 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2009
Bolaji25:

I dont have a girlfrnd man!tried gettin a couple of relationships going n they never worked out.dont know how it feels not to have a girlfriend.

Eeya,pele,sorry,do.welcome to N/L cheesy cheesy grin grin.noticed this is ur 1st post.
Re: Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by honeric01(m): 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2009
eyonigger:

Ok Honerico, if you love your girl now, she nor dey respect you, she go even punch you for face attimes, and u don try to correct her tire she no change, wnt u get tired of it? Perhaps, we have broken up like three times, she keeps coming back.

So your 17 years old girl dey punch you for face? ewww, sorry oo bro
Re: Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by 190yaris1: 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2009
eyonigger:

Bro I have poked her three times, right after I knew wat I was doing to her at her age aint good, I stopped, waiting for the ripe time.

190 who ban your precious ID? Yes three times u call me, wetin happen?

Ok Honerico, if you love your girl now, she nor dey respect you, she go even punch you for face attimes, and u don try to correct her tire she no change, wnt u get tired of it? Perhaps, we have broken up like three times, she keeps coming back.

o boy dem ban me cos i be wan start thread say why babes dey GBADU their pu, ssy diee~
i don beg tire dem nor wan gree answer me o~
Re: Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by follypimpi(m): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2009
Just did my life seems even better,No 1 is indispensable IMO.
Re: Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by ritaNL: 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2009
Well whatever happens, I will definitely survive without him .
Re: Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by eyonigger(m): 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2009
@honerico, yes she does once in a while, like when she is highly tensed and I annoy her.
Re: Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by Pweety4me(f): 4:13am On Nov 08, 2009
@Poster Eyaaaa but wat of those who no get bf or gf ko?how we go take picture am?. . . undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? / Can You Marry A Stingy Man? / It Is Advisable To Marry A Lady While Still In School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.