Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting (26391 Views)

Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by fairygeh(f): 7:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
Congratulations.God bless and keep the babies
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Ifyjos(f): 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
This God is wonderful, he's always present at the appointed time. Omnipresent that's what we call him. Congratulations to these wonderful and blessed couple.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Burgerlomo: 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
Congratulations! God is good

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by udomma1005(m): 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
rickpat:
wow... congrats....I must say,the stress is crazy.

I once saw a nursing mum crying cus the twins were crying at the same time....coped with the financial part too...not easy
That mom crying part.... grin grin
My wiffy deserves a private jet, she's a durlyn!
Can't imagine that babe's sleepless nites ehhh shocked
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by ETY20(f): 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
Congratulations to her.God does wonder.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Benpave: 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
Glory
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Agugbadin: 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
WibusJaga:
cool

Thank God for IVF.

Is amazing technology than God for giving man the knowledge to create IVF
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by rickpat(m): 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
udomma1005:

That mom crying part.... grin grin
My wiffy deserves a private jet, she's a durlyn!
Can't imagine that babe's sleepless nites ehhh shocked
wow...it's not easy... really glad you appreciate her efforts...it's a lot bro...once once just take her out and spoil herrrrrrr sillyyyyyyyy... Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by erico2k2(m): 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
Beremx:
Is there anything wrong in giving credit to IVF and thanking God at the same time? There’s nothing wrong in being ashamed of saying the babies were born through IVF.

Congrats to the couple
You saying this, Do you know how many circles of IVF they might have gone fru and how many Millions they have spent? so giving thanks to God is in order mentioning IVF or not that's totally up to them, I don't think one can judge or criticize them for that.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by wiseoneking: 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:
smiley

Definitely adopting twins... Girls!!!!!!
Evil minds, never think or appreciate good. And you are a woman spitting this shit because of this faceless forum. I pity ya
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Norse36: 11:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
Another sign that God exists

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by passion007: 7:28am On Mar 10, 2022
Suddenly God is blessing every previously childless couple with twins, triplets, quadruples, quintuplets etc. Not even a single baby anymore.

And we are told this has nothing to do with IVF, it's a "miracle"
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 10, 2022
Double times double blessings. Congrats 2 them kiss cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Bahamas95(m): 7:44am On Mar 10, 2022
The man doesn't look happy.

Congratulations to them.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by udomma1005(m): 9:27am On Mar 10, 2022
rickpat:
wow...it's not easy... really glad you appreciate her efforts...it's a lot bro...once once just take her out and spoil herrrrrrr sillyyyyyyyy... Lol
Yes ooooo!
Her birthday is around the cornah wink
Little beauties have "vandalized & sabotaged" her phone, she's getting a new one as a surprise, surprise cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything / A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) / Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.