Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting (26387 Views)

Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
The husband must have japa
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by lebron7(m): 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
A

Sharing photos of her four children on Facebook, Mrs Ezennia Wrote:

"When the lord turned back the captivity of Zion, we we're like them that dreams. Faithful God your too faithful to fail. God who never disappoint. At his appointed time, he always show....God is still blessing his children. You are next in line for this miracle"

Lol god or doctors??
If you had waited on your "god" you would have probably died childless .
Thank science

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Oghenejossy2002(m): 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Testimony1988(m): 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
Wow, God has really turned their captivity to joy.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by AFONAMARO: 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
Beremx:
Is there anything wrong in giving credit to IVF and thanking God at the same time? There’s nothing being ashamed of saying the babies were born through IVF.

Congrats to the couple

Must one write every details out there? Aren't people entitled to what/how they deem it fit to share their personal information?

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by udomma1005(m): 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
rickpat:
thought I was the only one "obsessed" and hopeful of having twin daughters... Lol
They're lovely to have & behold but the stress ehhhhhhh!
I have two pretty girls! wink

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by surrogatesng: 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
Most probably IVF.To learn more about IVF and surrogacy visit http://nigeriansurrogates.com
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by rickpat(m): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
udomma1005:

They're lovely to have & behold but the stress ehhhhhhh!
I have two pretty girls! wink
wow... congrats....I must say,the stress is crazy.

I once saw a nursing mum crying cus the twins were crying at the same time....coupled with the financial part too...not easy

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by zinaunreal(m): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
IVF people don come again

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by internet: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
Thank God, and Congrats to them. I pray the person above me will have quadruplet in four folds in Jesus name amen.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by 8stargeneral: 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
Congratulations...government should do d needful
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Congrats to them..
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by ednut1(m): 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ivf not God
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Dagger111(m): 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Call the police

Ti e ti baa e.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by azpekuliar: 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Definitely adopting twins... Girls!!!!!!

Who gives up twins for adoption? That’s rare!

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by daddy12: 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kajsjjdhd

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by possible02: 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:
congratulation ,,,, I just hope that the government or any other NGO's around should help the man. if not,

e no easy oooooo
The man is capable... Note not every one that has twins needs sponsors
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Perfectbeing(m): 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
How she go take breast feed the four of them?
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Juliusmomoh2: 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
possible02:
The man is capable... Note not every one that has twins needs sponsors
I think it's a different case here
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by wizonlyson: 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
grin grin..her husband rightnow..belike..this call for a celebration..

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Longman8: 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
When God pick ur call e go be u like say u just dey buy new phone. This one na God's doings
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by DMerciful(m): 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
As you dey do lesbianism, why you and your partner nor make babies by unaself? Yeye dey smell.

Adopt ko, adapt ni
Candidlady:

"He"?

did Iin anywhere in my post indicate a gender lol

Me iwant identical girls tall and fair
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by sunnyphem(m): 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
Don't joke with God mightyness

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by slimanyd: 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
ednut1:
Ivf not God

Like ivf don't fail abi. Let's give credit to who its due. Nah baba God still make am possible.

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by kechywillz(m): 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
I tap into this blessing
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Xantel(f): 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
Thank God
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Deicide: 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
Omohena:
At least we should be bold to say ,God did it after we tried Ivf
Why is a God necessary here
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by MansoryMX(m): 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
How them wan use breastfeed all 5 of them now! Na wa.congrats anyway

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Elidrisy20: 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
Is not easy
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by JAMESOGBONNAMADU: 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by lexy2014: 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:

"He"?

did Iin anywhere in my post indicate a gender lol

Me iwant identical girls tall and fair

Your "partner" can give u twins or vice versa. Have u guys tried?

Life As An Albino (my Experience) / My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything / A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid)