Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Hushpuppi's Ex-girlfriend Pregnant For NBA Star - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hushpuppi's Ex-girlfriend Pregnant For NBA Star (5896 Views)

Meet 'comrade' Stephen Jackson, The NBA Star Who Dumped His Fiancée At The Altar / My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. / Please I'm Scared. Is My Girlfriend Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi's Ex-girlfriend Pregnant For NBA Star by BanevsJoker(m): 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nonexisting:
She has hooked that innocent man with pregnancy ready to start milking him dry like a parasitic insect. Ask her what her career is now and you will hear modeling or social media influencer.
Of course na influenza she go call herself.
Bloody pandemic.
Re: Hushpuppi's Ex-girlfriend Pregnant For NBA Star by BeanmanX(m): 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
Gold digger,,,she ran to the highest bidder

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi's Ex-girlfriend Pregnant For NBA Star by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
Uzomacharles:
All I See Is A HOE with a MOBstick
..add 30 years to her current age...
Re: Hushpuppi's Ex-girlfriend Pregnant For NBA Star by Totilopussylick(m): 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
Malory:
grin grin. Abba Kyari's girlfriend will soon be pregnant for me
cheesy

Fortunately agba kayri only have a terrorist babes tongue
Re: Hushpuppi's Ex-girlfriend Pregnant For NBA Star by luminouz(m): 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
The next simp

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi's Ex-girlfriend Pregnant For NBA Star by Merisbankie(m): 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nonexisting:
She has hooked that innocent man with pregnancy ready to start milking him dry like a parasitic insect. Ask her what her career is now and you will hear modeling or social media influencer.
After birth nah divorce
Mama wan cashout
Big time

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi's Ex-girlfriend Pregnant For NBA Star by Danmboss(m): 12:19am On Mar 10, 2022
Danm[s][/s]
Re: Hushpuppi's Ex-girlfriend Pregnant For NBA Star by Stevenson1(m): 1:26am On Mar 10, 2022
Cyrax123:
Hushpuppi's ex-girlfriend and Instagram model Amirah Dyme is pregnant for NBA star Robert Convington.

She recently announced this on Instagram.

Women will keep digging till they dig up something. They are not even after gold now, they are digging for varieties.
The smart ones will learn their lessons here while the stupid one will increase their hustle to get more ladies like this.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi's Ex-girlfriend Pregnant For NBA Star by Malory: 6:54am On Mar 10, 2022
Totilopussylick:
cheesy

Fortunately agba kayri only have a terrorist babes tongue
grin grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi's Ex-girlfriend Pregnant For NBA Star by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
pyyxxaro:
These Hoes ain’t Loyal undecided

Hushpuppy na mugu normally

if na El Chapo or Gustavo girlfriend / Wife for Colombia , u nor go bold gist with the gal let alone lash her because there get very rugged loyalists when go shoot ur blokos scatter grin

Life goes on bro..

Re: Hushpuppi's Ex-girlfriend Pregnant For NBA Star by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
abokikhalifa:

She's smart. She got pregnant for a legit hustler and not a fruadstar. Unlike all this small girls of nowadays that will huridly get pregnant for yahoo boys that isn't responsible, especially Yoruba girls.

There is still possibility that it is not the guy's pregnancy. This kind girls.......dem na fraud dem be too.
Re: Hushpuppi's Ex-girlfriend Pregnant For NBA Star by abokikhalifa: 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
Blablamalala:

There is still possibility that it is not the guy's pregnancy. This kind girls.......dem na fraud dem be too.

You be guy man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi's Ex-girlfriend Pregnant For NBA Star by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
MufasaLion:
Smart move by a smart lady. The future of the unborn child is secured already. Nothing to stain the lady and the unborn child. I wish many ladies here in Nigeria could learn from this but no! Sadly, they will still go ahead to get knocked up by their criminal boyfriend.

bro, the fact that she was the gf of "gorilla looking" Hushpuppi (as if the dude looked like Bradd pitt) shows us all that she is stained for life. this type of low life oloshoes could sleep with a goat, if it had money to splash on her.
sadly in a few months, her true self will be revealed as she takes that baby daddy donkey for all he got.

***SPIT ON FLOOR***

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi's Ex-girlfriend Pregnant For NBA Star by BarrElChapo(m): 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
this life no balance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Think They Are Strong In Bed...this Picture Tells You Not / Can You Make Love With Your Brother/sisters-in-law? / Illiterate Gurl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.