Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,555 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

I Have A Crush On Tems - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Crush On Tems (626 Views)

I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Crush On Tems by stunnert(m): 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
Where do I even start from is it her beautiful voice or those eyes that a man can drown in while staring at her or is it her sleek movement and curvy figure..... Damn!!! that girl be so fine like some old wine

Re: I Have A Crush On Tems by suffering: 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
Where were you when she was an ordinary local girl? Now she has fame you want to dig gold. My friend, dey your dey. Face Bisi, Simi and Rukayat in your neighbourhood. This one don pass your level.

4 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On Tems by stunnert(m): 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
suffering:
Where were you when she was an ordinary local girl? Now she has fame you want to dig gold. My friend, dey your dey. Face Bisi, Simi and Rukayat in your neighbourhood. This one don pass your level.

Never say never as anything can happen
Re: I Have A Crush On Tems by suffering: 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
stunnert:

Nothing has happened since and nothing will still happen.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On Tems by KJtemi: 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
stunnert:

ajeh
Fr men ,ever since I saw tiwa savages nude I knew anything was possible

(1) (Reply)

Help! / As A Man If She Cheated On You Let Her Go / Who Was Ugochukwu Nworie? A Woman In Ebonyi Gangraped To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.