Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

What’s The Highest Amount Of Money Person Don Dash You Before? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Highest Amount Of Money Person Don Dash You Before? (986 Views)

What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? / Before Ona Go Hear Say Person Don Die / Person Don Mumu For This Life Sha. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Highest Amount Of Money Person Don Dash You Before? by Acidosis(m): 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
elantraceey:

Lol.... Did you purposely omit the female in my post?

Ohhh. My bad! Pardon me jare
Re: What’s The Highest Amount Of Money Person Don Dash You Before? by Acidosis(m): 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
Shegzdave:

I saw what you did here cheesy cheesy

Na mistake oo grin
Re: What’s The Highest Amount Of Money Person Don Dash You Before? by Shegzdave: 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Acidosis:

Na mistake oo grin
To be sincere, the way she narrated her story got me thinking she had problems with pronouns grin
Re: What’s The Highest Amount Of Money Person Don Dash You Before? by meditator(m): 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
Pastormisback
7k+ twice.
May God continue to bless her.
People's tithes; robbing Peter to pay Paul.
Re: What’s The Highest Amount Of Money Person Don Dash You Before? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
meditator:
People's tithes; robbing Peter to pay Paul.

I'm not a pastor.
I don't collect tithes.
I don't pay tithes.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Highest Amount Of Money Person Don Dash You Before? by Uncle96(m): 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
250k. My mother, then I've given 50k to a friend who was there for me in camp when I was broke
Re: What’s The Highest Amount Of Money Person Don Dash You Before? by Boogyman557: 3:39am On Mar 10, 2022
Nicepoker:
Effect of weed.
Holly Gram cool

are u also a Ganja Planter

Dat means we both Ganja Planters

Nice to SEE another Ganja Planter..

I SWEAR DOWN

WEED is my MOTIVATION and RELATIONSHIP..

WEED is my EXAMINATION and CALCULATION..

WEED is my LOCATION and RELOCATION..

3am!

one of the best Time to BLA ur WEED..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Tells Lies To Women / 6 Lifestyles That Might Chase Ladies Away From You As A Man / Is Nairaland Now Promoting Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.