Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Why Do Men Tells Lies To Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Tells Lies To Women (974 Views)

Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Tells Lies To Women by osadogan1(f): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2022
Curious on this issue

Ladies are suffering

Girls are heartbroken �

Mother’s are bitter

But why are men like this all in the name of having fun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Tells Lies To Women by chatinent: 9:49am On Mar 21, 2022
Everybody tells lies.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Tells Lies To Women by bigpicture001: 9:49am On Mar 21, 2022
If u don't lie to them,they will hate and dump you..they genuinely need it

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Tells Lies To Women by Elmojiid(m): 10:00am On Mar 21, 2022
In Drake or lil Wayne voice men lies women lies
Re: Why Do Men Tells Lies To Women by czarr(m): 10:01am On Mar 21, 2022
Because women like comfortable lies over uncomfortable truths.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Tells Lies To Women by LordIsaac(m): 10:04am On Mar 21, 2022
Because women love illusion and despise reality. Whoever likes the appearance of things would be easily swayed by lies.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Tells Lies To Women by Baitullah: 10:07am On Mar 21, 2022
Lying ain't limited to any gender. It's individual.
Re: Why Do Men Tells Lies To Women by spydera: 10:13am On Mar 21, 2022
Men are struggling

Boys are hustling

Father’s are embitter

But why are men like this all in the name of having fun[s][/s]

Try dey make use of the word "some"...
Tank yuuu
Re: Why Do Men Tells Lies To Women by paulolee(m): 10:15am On Mar 21, 2022
we all love listening to lies n dts why de said "truth is bitter"
Re: Why Do Men Tells Lies To Women by donbachi(m): 10:15am On Mar 21, 2022
Men dont lie...just dat,women cant handle truth.
Re: Why Do Men Tells Lies To Women by pocohantas(f): 10:21am On Mar 21, 2022
It is always convenient for men to say it is because women love lies, but they don’t accept the same excuse when they are at the receiving end of these lies.

If you think I am lying, create another topic asking why women lie to men and watch their hypocrisy and subjectiveness in full display as they land with their venom to tell you how callous and wicked the snake gender is.

People tell lies because they are liars. EOD

I have noticed a trend in guys that when you tell them you can’t date them because of a quality, they go “oh because I told you the truth. What if I lied to you?

You tell a married man you don’t date married men and his response is: WHAT IF I LIED TO YOU? Is this not a very stupid individual? It is so constant you can most times predict this response from even the most mature of them.

Heck! What if you take your L and move the fck on? Why is your default solution to lie? People face rejection and discrimination everyday. If you choose to go about lying, accept that you feel inadequate in your truth (i.e) THE REAL YOU. After all, your lie is someone else’s truth and there is someone out there that loves you the way you are. Go meet that person and stop disturbing the world with your lies and pity parties. I mustn’t date you and you mustn’t date me!!

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Tells Lies To Women by Cardealer2021(m): 10:40am On Mar 21, 2022
So women don't lie ? angry
Re: Why Do Men Tells Lies To Women by Blunttruth: 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
osadogan1:
Curious on this issue

Ladies are suffering

Girls are heartbroken �

Mother’s are bitter

But why are men like this all in the name of having fun

Because an erect penis has no conscience. And they have inferiority complex.
Re: Why Do Men Tells Lies To Women by nawa4naija(m): 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
It is a necessary sin to contain your flamboyant excesses as a woman
Re: Why Do Men Tells Lies To Women by jericco1(m): 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
It depends on how they see the lady.
Re: Why Do Men Tells Lies To Women by playfrank(m): 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
I am not married and I don't lie tooo
pocohantas:
It is always convenient for men to say it is because women love lies, but they don’t accept the same excuse when they are at the receiving end of these lies.

If you think I am lying, create another topic asking why women lie to men and watch their hypocrisy and subjectiveness in full display as they land with their venom to tell you how callous and wicked the snake gender is.

I have noticed a trend in guys that when you tell them you can’t date them because of a quality, they go “oh because I told you the truth. What if I lied to you?

You tell a married man you don’t date married men and his response is: WHAT IF I LIED TO YOU? Is this not a very stupid individual? It is so constant you can most times predict this response from even the most mature of them.

Heck! What if you take your L and move the fck on? Why is your default solution to lie? People face rejection and discrimination everyday. If you choose to go about lying, accept that you feel inadequate in your truth (i.e) THE REAL YOU. After all, your lie is someone else’s truth and there is someone out there that loves you the way you are. Go meet that person and stop disturbing the world with your lies and pity parties. I mustn’t date you and you mustn’t date me!!

Re: Why Do Men Tells Lies To Women by pocohantas(f): 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
playfrank:
I am not married and I don't lie tooo

I am glad to hear that, Frank. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Tells Lies To Women by bigdammyj: 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
Reading...
Re: Why Do Men Tells Lies To Women by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
pocohantas:

Your comment here is telling us that these men can't accept rejection not that they have told a lie. grin
Re: Why Do Men Tells Lies To Women by goshikid: 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
embarassed Because Women loves lies and the same woman will lie to you one day if you keep telling her the truth.. And her lies fit damage you if time is not taken sef

So its better not to be at the receiving end and collect breakfast undecided
Re: Why Do Men Tells Lies To Women by playfrank(m): 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
Did I impress you yet?
pocohantas:

I am glad to hear that, Frank. smiley

(1) (Reply)

This Is Very Serious / Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating??? / I Had A Serious Rethink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.