Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (157770 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by martha900: 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
i want to share a testimony of my life to every one. i am married to my husband, i love him so much and we have been married for 6 years now with one kids. when he went for a vacation to itally he meant a lady called cathrine and , he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more. i was so confuse and devastated seeking for help, i don’t know what to do until I met my friend mrs jesica and i told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called Dr Abiodu who cast a spell on her ex and brought him back to her after 2days. Mrs jesica asked me to contact prophetess Dr abiodu, I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me in two days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After two day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought things out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact prophetess Dr Abiodu on any problem in this world, he is very nice, here is his contact {drabiodutemple@gmail.com…….., He is the best spell caster i have ever me
HIV/AIDS
Getting Your Lover OR Husband Back
Getting Your Boy Friend/Girl Friend OR Wife Back
Business spell
Long Life Spell
Protection Spell
Get a Job Spell
Becoming a Manager Spell
Getting Your Scam Money Back
Child Spell
Pregnancy Spell
Love Spell
Marriage Spell
Cancer Spell
Madness Spell E.T.C
drabiodutemple@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Shanalynhembre: 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
My heart was crushed in early February this year 2015 and my marriage and Love life was completely muddled and broken down. I was so heart broken and i needed to put an end to the imbroglio that has affected my marriage for the past nine months because i and my kids needed my husband to be back home this Christmas. I knew fully well that I must learn to love myself before anything else and i knew he was meant for me with no doubt, because when we first met till after 14 years of our marriage, he was there for me. After our divorce, without a shadow of a doubt I do felt completely off balance and i was living each day with no direction and very little actual presence of myself. I felt like I was on auto pilot and I was wasting day after day all in pains..And as of February 3rd, he started bringing in all the lies, the other women, etc. I knew I married for bigger reasons so I hope its just the fog of our issues that brought in the uncertainty. I always liked to keep an open mind, because ultimately i just wanted everything to be ok with the 3 of us (my son my husband and myself) And Its has not been easy after all the times he's left. I just didn't want to keep falling deeper into the wrong direction. My divorce totally went into default in FEBRUARY. I was totally frustrated and i needed help from an online spell caster which Priest Omar rendered to me completely. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Priest Omar for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 24 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back today the 2nd of November 2015. Its an Amazing experience i had with you priest Omar. Are you out there experiencing same problems in your marriage, then you can reach him on His Email: victorywhitemagicspell@outlook.com.. His Website: http://victorywhitemagicspell.webs.com. you can also call him on his Telephone: +1 863 274 3763.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Homeaffairs: 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
LET GIS HANDLE YOUR HOUSE/OFFICE CLEANING FOR HALF THE COST!

At GLOBAL INTEGRATED SERVICES, we gladly take away your headache of getting your house cleaned or painted.

Our services include:

*General house cleaning and clearing

*Office cleaning

*Remove stubborn stains,rusts and dusts, etc.

*Indoor and Outdoor Fumigation

* House painting

We handle all tasks in the most professional manner. Try us today!

Call Deji ...... 07069295569
Email...........mayorex2001@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Tyler447: 2:41am On Nov 16, 2015
Thank you sir for your genuine spells. I'm Tyler Mason by name. From Germany This is really incredible, and I have never experienced anything like this in my life. Before i met you Sir, i have tried every probable means that i could to get my wife back, but i actually came to realize that nothing was working out for me, and that my wife had developed lot of hatred for me.. I thought there was no hope to reunite with my ex wife. But when i read good reviews about how DR OGUMEN help others get back there ex lovers, make others to win big on lottery, cure HIV and other disease I decided to Email him at ogumenspelltemple@gmail.com to give it a try and i did everything that he instructed me and i Trusted him and followed his instructions just as he guaranteed me in 24 hours, and that was exactly when my wife called me..Sir OGUMEN. We are more contented now than ever. Everything looks perfect and so natural! Thank you so much Sir for your authentic and indisputable spells. here again his Email: ogumenspelltemple@gmail.com Thanks Sir for your help..
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by KENCOLLINS(m): 3:50am On Nov 16, 2015
Might Baba Lucky!!! You have done it again, you have showed me your powers which i have been hearing from different people, but now am talking out of experience, Dr Baba Lucky you are the greatest spell caster that i believed that is existing cause you brought back my lover who left me since 2011 within 24 hours, Sir you are the greatest, thanks for your great work in my life, and i will live to remember you cause you putted a smile on my face by making my dream to come to past, thank you once again sir. My friends out there who needs help, i will advice you contact dr Baba Lucky for help cause he is a great man that everliving, here is dr Baba Lucky's email: greatpapalucky@yahoo.com. or 2348106722608
YOU ALSO NEED SOLUTION IN THE FOLLOWING PROBLEM,CONTACT HIM AS WELL.
1) If you want your EX back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a CHILD.
(6) You want to be RICH.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(cool If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been SCAMMED and you want to recover you lost money.
once again the email address is greatpapalucky@yahoo.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by RainDevin1: 8:16am On Nov 17, 2015
I"m Tina from United states, i want to use this opportunity to thank the Great [DR OFURE] for helping in getting my husband back to me, i have been in great pains until the day i contacted [DR OFURE] he coasted a love spell for me and told me to wait for just 12 hours that my husband will call me and i did according to the instructions given to me by him and surprisingly, in 12 hours, my husband really called me and started apologizing for all he had caused me. I am the happiest Woman on earth today because [DR OFURE] has done a wonderful deeds in my life and i will continue to share this testimony, if you would love to contact [DR OFURE] and if you know you are encountering same situation, visit him today by contacting him via this email address: [ofurelovespellhelp@gmail.com] or call his mobile number +2348109756444

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by RainDevin1: 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hello all my viewers My name is Maya Moore from USA! I am very happy for sharing this great testimonies,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I win the lottery euro million mega jackpot.I am a man who believe that one day I will win the lottery. finally my dreams came through when I email Dr OFURE.and tell him I need the lottery numbers.I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win. But I never know that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell,so I decide to give it a try.I contacted this great Dr and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out I was among winners.I win 30,000 million Dollar. Dr. OFURE truly you are the best,with these great Dr you can win millions of money through lottery.I am so very happy to meet these great man now,I will be forever be grateful to you dr. Email him for your own winning lottery numbers [ofurelovespellhelp@gmail.com] or you can call him for your own help to win big money today via +2348109756444.from Samantha post (USA)thanks for reading.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Tyler447: 5:31am On Nov 21, 2015
Thank you sir for your genuine spells. I'm Tyler Mason by name. From Germany This is really incredible, and I have never experienced anything like this in my life. Before i met you Sir, i have tried every probable means that i could to get my wife back, but i actually came to realize that nothing was working out for me, and that my wife had developed lot of hatred for me.. I thought there was no hope to reunite with my ex wife. But when i read good reviews about how DR OGUMEN help others get back there ex lovers, make others to win big on lottery, cure HIV and other disease I decided to Email him at ogumenspelltemple@gmail.com to give it a try and i did everything that he instructed me and i Trusted him and followed his instructions just as he guaranteed me in 24 hours, and that was exactly when my wife called me..Sir OGUMEN. We are more contented now than ever. Everything looks perfect and so natural! Thank you so much Sir for your authentic and indisputable spells. here again his Email: ogumenspelltemple@gmail.com Thanks Sir for your help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (46) (Reply)

Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.