Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,303 members, 7,867,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (157996 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Davidwilson: 2:05am On Dec 18, 2015
My son if you want to win money you have to do this and trust me okay
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Davidwilson: 2:07am On Dec 18, 2015
I want the world to know a great man that is well known as Dr OFURE,he has the perfect solution to relationship issues and marriage problems. The main reason why i went to Dr OFURE was for solution on how i can get my husband back because in recent times i have read some testimonies on the internet which some people has written about Dr OFURE and i was so pleased and i decided to seek for assistance from him on his email [ofurelovespellhelp@gmail.com] which he did a perfect job by casting a spell on my husband which made him to come back to me and beg for forgiveness.I will not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. I will drop his contact for the usefulness of those that needs his help.His Email Dr PFURE "CONTACT via [ ofurelovespellhelp@gmail.com ] You can contact him today and get your problem solved.Call +2348109756444

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by mariajohan2: 4:20am On Dec 18, 2015
My name is maria johan from malaysia. My boyfriend left me a month ago and he was leaving with another woman who is 10 years older than him,i feel like my life is completely over. I read over the internet how a spell caster have help several people to get there love back. I have been depress for the past one month and what i need is to get him back and live with him happily. so i decided to give it a try so i contacted the spell caster called Dr.Trust and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell which i use to get my boyfriend back and now my life is complete and both of us are very happy with the relationship. and i am throughly grateful to this man,his contact email is ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com Thank you very much and i am extremely greatful Tel: +2348156885231.And there is know evil attach to his spell.it will only make your relationship very stronger. contact him through his web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by rolandmicheal: 2:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
I almost gave up trying to get my ex girlfriend back to commit to our relationship fully. I had tried the whole lot I knew, but what I DIDN'T know was that all I had to do was come to you Dr. Trust, and with your blessings and extraordinary magic powers, I wouldn't have to do all the work at all. you did your magic, and immediately after 48 hours, my girlfriend came back to me with lots of apologies and flowers.. And now my life is balanced and happy again. Dr. Trust is a real and genuine spell caster he help me restore back my broken relationship. You do a great service to people, You are talented with spell to bring back ex lover and many more. Thank you for weaving your magic love spells for me. She is back just the way it was when we first met, and we're coming up on our 2nd birthday now! Thank you so much sir, Lots of appreciations. email him for relationship help. Ultimatespellcast@gmaill.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com check on him on his website http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast or call +2348156885231
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by officialmcfresh1(m): 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
aaaah here we go again with women and their insecurities!!!!!!

@poster
FIRST let me just say that i dont believe that a man should automatically stop talking to an ex simply because he is with you. if they are mature enough to find a common ground to be friends after being a couple then great, why should that be a problem to you?! stop  trying to dictate what he can or cannot do. its called marriage not slavery!

SECOND has he done anything to warrant such insecurities from you? has he ever cheated? has he ever given you the reason to believe that he was cheating?

THIRD so you believe that communicating with your ex is "keeping a close r/ship with her"? what would you call it if they ever met again then? CHEATING?! lol

FOURTH you should TRUST and BELIEVE in your husband (unless he ever gave you a reason not to). he told you that nothing CAN happen and you should trust his words. not standing by him will only lead to trouble in a perfectly fine r/ship.

FIFTH your hubby told you what he believes in (aka there is nothing wrong with the act) but you are trying to change him into who he is not. you want him to stop being a friendly caring person because of your insecurities. lol. why dont YOU change to a better person rather than expect him to lower himself to your low self esteem level?

SIXTH giving your husband an ultimatum is not only wrong but immature. what are you going to do if he doesnt stop?! why do you think this girl will give a damn if you call her? she is HIS friend, and if HE sees nothing wrong in communicating with her then your business is with HIM not HER. your immaturity is clearly apparent.

It's funny how some of you just say things and act selfishly in the name of maturity. Lemme ask you Mr maturity. Are you sure the man in question can handle this situation if it was the woman who's doing this same thing.

No matter the level of maturity u pretend to portray no one is completely comfortable when their lover is reconnecting with their ex.

Did you not hear the part that they talk like everyday and for the woman to have noticed the level of communication between them it means it's actually getting out of hand and she see the need to step in and do something.

If nothing is truly happening, why is that she's only talking to the husband and not even wanting to make friends with the wife. At least that would have made the woman more comfortable with the whole friends thing.

Remember this is marriage and some boyfriend and girlfriend bullshit...
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by tuckerstacey: 5:10am On Dec 21, 2015
My name is tucker stacey.This is a very joyful day of my life because of the help Dr.Trust has rendered to me by helping me get my ex husband back with his magic and love spell. i was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across Dr.Trust email on the internet on how he help so many people to get thier ex back and help fixing relationship.and make people to be happy in their relationship. i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Husband has change totally for good. He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. i am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr.Trust is truly a real spell caster. DO YOU NEED HELP THEN CONTACT DOCTOR TRUST NOW VIA EMAIL: Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or call +2348156885231 or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com. He is the only answer to your problem and make you feel happy in your relationship. his Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Davidwilson: 11:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
I"m Tina from United states, i want to use this opportunity to thank the Great [DR OFURE] for helping in getting my husband back to me, i have been in great pains until the day i contacted [DR OFURE] he coasted a love spell for me and told me to wait for just 12 hours that my husband will call me and i did according to the instructions given to me by him and surprisingly, in 12 hours, my husband really called me and started apologizing for all he had caused me. I am the happiest Woman on earth today because [DR OFURE] has done a wonderful deeds in my life and i will continue to share this testimony, if you would love to contact [DR OFURE] and if you know you are encountering same situation, visit him today by contacting him via this email address: [ofurelovespellhelp@gmail.com] or call his mobile number +23409756444

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Lisadonna: 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
WOW!! This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experience and i need to share this great testimony... I just want to say thanks to Dr. Trust for taking time to help me cast the spell that brings back my ex lover{now husband},who suddenly lost interest in me after six month of engagement,but today we are married with one kid and we are more happier than never before,i was truly flabbergasted and shocked when my ex lover kneel down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of words and joyful, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you Dr.Trust you are a God sent to restore broken relationship.he deeply enjoy helping people achieve their desires, find true love,getting their ex lovers back,stop abusive relationships,find success,attract happiness,find soul mates and more,contact him today. and let him show you the wonders and amazement of his Love Spell System. He deliver results at his best in real spell casting,email Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com for relationship matters. Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast or call +2348156885231

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Richie200: 1:12am On Dec 27, 2015
HELLO EVERYONE OUT THERE, I'M RICHIE JACK FROM UK AM OUT TO SHARE THIS GREAT TESTIMONY OF A GREAT SPELL CASTER WHO HELPED ME TO RESTORE MY MARRIAGE AFTER MY EX WIFE LEFT ME FOR A YOUNGER MAN, HIS NAME IS DR OGUMEN ..I LOST ALL HOPES OF GETTING HER BACK AFTER THE PREVIOUS SPELL CASTERS I MET COULDNT GET HER BACK BUT KEEP MAKING FLIMSY EXCUSES TO GET MORE MONEY FROM ME..IT WAS THEN I REALIZED THAT THEY ARE ALL SCAMMERS.I CAME ACROSS DR OGUMEN EMAIL ogumenspelltemple@gmail.com AND I NARRATED MY ORDEALS TO HIM ABOUT THE PREVIOUS SPELL CASTERS I HAVE MET, HE TOLD ME THAT IS HOW SCAMMERS OPERATE AND THAT HE IS OUT TO PROVE HIS WORTH TO ME..I GAVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF DOUBT AND TOLD HIM IF HE HELP ME I WILL LET THE WORLD KNOW ABOUT HIS GOOD WORK, AFTER 2 DAYS MY EX WIFE CAME BACK BEGGING ME THAT SHE LOVE ME..I FORGAVE HER AND TODAY WE ARE HAPPY AGAIN.. ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU DR OGUMEN..AND IF THERE IS ANY ONE OUT THERE IN A SIMILAR PROBLEM OF GETTING THEIR EX BACK OR ANY OTHER ISSUE YOU CAN CONTACT HIM ON ogumenspelltemple@gmail.com thank you
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by OwenAmber: 10:08am On Dec 27, 2015
I came across many testimonies on net testifying of Dr Trust a voodoo spell caster that will help you cast a LOTTERY spell and give you the rightful numbers to win the lottery, i didn't believe it, at first but as life got badder i decided to take a try, now my try has made me a millionaire, i have been playing all types of lottery since 7 years now but i have not win up to $1000,after contacting him he cast the spell and give me the hot figures behold i won(£ FOURTY MILLIONS POUNDS) now i am a living testimony of the good works of Dr Trust A gifted man with a great powers, it is my secret but i decided to make the world known to it as it might be a help to any one who is interested, this happens last week ago you are free to contact him (Via web sit: http://ultimatelotteryspe.wix.com/dr-trust or email him ultimatelotteryspell@yahoo.co.uk) or call + 1 631 500 4609 or +2348156885231. Am from United kingdom....yours faithful client Owen Amber

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by takuta123: 12:18am On Dec 28, 2015
Hello My Name is Jessica Edwards from USA,
I just want to share my experience with the entire world on how i got my Ex Husband back and saved my marriage, At least i can say to the world that there is a real spell caster on line called Dr. takuta i have benefited from the powers fro the Dr. takuta because through his help my Ex Husband has been restored back to me and filled with love within 24hours that i contacted Dr.takuta i was not having an idea of what to expect but after proper explanation and i followed the instruction that Dr.takuta gave and my relationship was reveal back, i guess whosoever that is in need for relationship help or any having any other problem can contact DR.takuta you can contact him true this EMAIL ADDRESS: takutaspelltemple@yahoo.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by mayfonald12: 8:31am On Dec 28, 2015
Good day everybody i Am Miss mary ronald from london. I was having serious relationship problems with my Husband and it had resulted in him moving out to his friend’s apartment. Everything got worse because he started going to bars and strip clubs frequently with his friend, getting drunk and passing out. He always threatens me on phone whenever I call him because of all the bad advises that his friend has given him. I really love him and we had been dating for 8 years which gave us a beautiful daughter and a mavalous son. I had also lost a lot of money on therapists until I was introduced to Dr. Baba,Aja by a friend whom he helped to marry her childhood boyfriend; this gave me total confidence and strength to get him back. I did all he asked and after 48 hours my Husband called me and rushed back home, things just changed between us emotionally. He has a job and stopped drinking and keeping irrelevant friends. It’s a miracle I never believed i twas possible because I had lost all hope until I found Dr.Baba,Aja . So that’s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe. All thanks goes to Dr.Baba,Aja for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that Dr Baba,Aja is the solution to all kinds Problem that can really help you in you sutoation: drbabaajaspelltemple@gmail.com,or you can contact me on my cell phone number: +2348168632182, thanks dr baba,aja for your great work website http://drbabaaja.webs.com/.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by mayfonald12: 11:23am On Dec 28, 2015
Good day everybody iam Lana Frost from, When I eventually found testimonies about this spell caster Dr BABA AJA, how he helped many people to get their lovers and broken homes back, i contacted him through his email address drbabaajaspelltemple@gmail.com because my husband whom i really love with all my heart and also love me too, but suddenly change and turned his back on me and hated me with passion I was absolutely desperate to get my husband back. Life without my husband was a real mess for me and my parent I wanted a dramatic change and I thought magic could be the solution. After discussing the resolution with DR BABA AJA, he gave me hope that he will restore my relationship back because he already engaged me. I felt confident that he will actually make my husband to return home and he did! It’s fantastic what this great spell caster have done for me, I don't know what I would have done without DR BABA AJA. Did His job so well he is organized and highly functional, i believe he is the best spell caster i can count on when it comes to all kinds of spell, I was floored that his spells worked, if you need help, contact he via email: drbabaajaspelltemple@gmail.com or +2348168632182 I assure you things will turn around for you. thanks dr baba,aja for your great work website http://drbabaaja.webs.com/.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Tom40: 3:12am On Dec 29, 2015
Hello friends, an awesome and amazing testimony about a Great spell caster i really love to share. My name is Tom Kelvin from the United States. Getting my wife back is what i least expected and could never imagine. I and my wife have been married for Six years and we have been living happily but all of a sudden she changed completely and turned away from me and i never knew what was going on, i tried to ask her but she refused to tell me what the problem is, and as time went on she sought for a divorce. I was so worried and confused, and i did all my possible best to get her back but it wasn't easy, i thought all hope was lost, and during my search for a way out, a friend of mine who had similar problem told me about a great spell caster called DR OGUMEN who helped him get back his wife also. I never believe in spell casting in my entire life or a magic because i never thought it will work but i tried to give this man a chance and to my greatest surprise, He cast a spell on me but today we are back together into a lovely home with three beautiful kids. We are happy together again and i am using this opportunity to tell anyone passing similar situation to contact him on ogumenspelltemple@gmail.com and you will be the next to tell a new testimony.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by victoreva: 12:48am On Dec 30, 2015
My name is caroline hood i live in texas and i want to make this known to the entire world, i see many women complaining on not getting pregnant well let me tell you women on the best and safe method of get pregnant and deliver safely, i was 32years old and i had been married since i was 23years old yet to baby until i was browsing internet one time on how to get pregnant and i saw some comment of some women saying how they got pregnant that they contacted lord ajigbotifa spell temple and they got pregnant , i then decided to take a bold step because i was running out of time because i was already 32years old , i contacted lord ajigbotifa and toldhim my problem, the high priest cast a pregnancy white magic spell for me and in the next month i took in i was pregnant and i gave birth to josh my son and now josh is doing very well and i also have a new born baby girl , my advice to other women is that you can contact lord ajigbotifa via email :lord.ajigbotifa@gmail.com call +2349096016480
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by carohoodsweet: 12:56am On Dec 30, 2015
My name is caroline hood i live in texas and i want to make this known to the entire world, i see many women complaining on not getting pregnant well let me tell you women on the best and safe method of get pregnant and deliver safely, i was 32years old and i had been married since i was 23years old yet to baby until i was browsing internet one time on how to get pregnant and i saw some comment of some women saying how they got pregnant that they contacted lord ajigbotifa spell temple and they got pregnant , i then decided to take a bold step because i was running out of time because i was already 32years old , i contacted lord ajigbotifa and toldhim my problem, the high priest cast a pregnancy white magic spell for me and in the next month i took in i was pregnant and i gave birth to josh my son and now josh is doing very well and i also have a new born baby girl , my advice to other women is that you can contact lord ajigbotifa via email :lord.ajigbotifa@gmail.com call +2349096016480

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by rubylucas: 5:18am On Dec 30, 2015
[b] Am writing this article to thank Doctor Royal for the wondrous miracle that he did for me because he helped me recently to bring back my Ex wife. Thank you sir for your genuine spells. I'm Ruby Luca by name. From UK Liverpool This is really incredible, and I have never experienced anything like this in my life. Before i met you Sir, i have tried every probable means that i could to get my wife back, but i actually came to realize that nothing was working out for me, and that my wife had developed lot of hatred for me.. I thought there was no hope to reunite with my ex wife. But when i read good reviews about how Dr. Royal help others get back there ex lovers, make others to win big on lottery, cure of any sickness. I decided to give it a try and i did everything that he instructed me and i Trusted him and followed his instructions just as he guaranteed me in 24 hours, and that was exactly when my wife called me and come back to me.. I'm so happy for the good work you did for me. My wife is now back with full of love!!!!Sir Royal. We are more contented now than ever. Everything looks perfect and so natural! Thank you so much Sir for your authentic and indisputable spells. Email him now for help {Azukaspellcaster@outlook.com } reach him on his mobile number +2348109842976 Thanks Sir for your help.[/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (46) (Reply)

Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.